58,156 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Funny

Coppell, TX

#99574 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Toby, a true marriage was never a true marriage when it is destined to fail. Marriages only fail when either the man or one of his women renounce their faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Only complete submission to the laws of the Bible can keep a marriage from failing, which includes complete and unwavering submission of women to their man in all things. The Bible is the word of God and exists to help you to understand the Truth, the the Truth will elude you forever if you do not read it! Glory!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA AAAAAAA! I Thought your first post was hysterically funny hokey bullshit - but this one is even BETTER! You don't know your own creed, baboon.

Would you like to try it from a Biblical perspective? I wouldn't if I were you. Lots of folks like to talk about Sodom and Gomorrah - such a horrifically bad example. The fable goes that a man wanted to toss his young virgin daughters to a bunch of drunk men vs. a bunch of drunk men having sex with each other. Of course this was at a time where women were property, society was rife with plural marriage, and it was o.k. for fathers to marry their own daughters, wives of dead brothers required to marry a living (and also married already) brother, etc. etc. If that is the utopia you desire, it is yours. The number of people who reject that sort of ridiculousness are growing fewer and fewer - and I believe we are all the better for it. Original sin, sanctioned incest, drowning innocent animals and again, institutionalized incest (Noah and his family, right? Somebody had to breed with their families brothers/sisters/aunts/uncles for society to continue, right? Because only Noah and his family were saved?)

This mysticism simply doesn't hold up to reality. And if it holds up to your reality, great. Just don't think you get to force others to align to that view. It is a powerless standpoint, because we all get to believe as we choose, and we thankfully, do not live in a theocracy. I do NOT need your opinion. The opinion by the Supreme Court satisfied me, and my partner and I of a solid 26 year relationship got legally married.
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99575 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Even God's favorite judge, Roy Moore, the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, a scholar by anyone's measure, has said more than once that the First Amendment - indeed the entirety of the United States Constitution - only applies to Christians! Therefore, homos should have no rights whatsoever and should be either deported to their own doomed-to-fail country - due to their inherent infertility - or should be executed, as many a good Christian pastor has so rightly recommended!
Holy shit! You got me again!! I died laughing at this insane post because I thought you were being sarcastic - but you're not! My sides are splitting - I've got several friends admiring your work, too - it's hysterical!

You are every bit as psychotic as that other idiot who you say is old enough to be "married in Christ" - whatever, bitch. I'm talking about the JP - the legal documentation. Not pretending I'm being bathed in a blessing by a ghost in the room - who will punish me eternally if I am not a good boy by its definition. HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#99576 May 4, 2014
My dear brother, Funny, why do you hate Jesus? Please consider visiting a forum where you can learn the truth about the Bible. Www.godhatesssinners.com might be just what you are looking for. Join us and we can guide you to a much better understanding of what Jesus wants from you. Put aside your gayness and all your animosity toward straight Christian people like Greg Kirschmann and me and let Jesus have His way with you today. And maybe, just maybe, God won't strike you down where you stand.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#99577 May 4, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare told me months ago that he wasn't Pastor Kirschmann, but that Kirschmann idolized him and got some of his "sayings" that he repeats verbatim just like KiMare, from KiMare. I thought it was a bit strange that this Kirschmann character was repeating some of the exact same junk science that KiMare repeats here, and with the same syntax, but KiMare vehemently denied it and became very defensive.
Kirschmann aka Kimare was "outed" a long time ago, as the dishonest snake oil salesman that he is. All the rants he's made since are just pure entertainment.

Smirk
:-)))
The Facts

Coppell, TX

#99578 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
My dear brother, Funny, why do you hate Jesus? Please consider visiting a forum where you can learn the truth about the Bible. Www.godhatesssinners.com might be just what you are looking for. Join us and we can guide you to a much better understanding of what Jesus wants from you. Put aside your gayness and all your animosity toward straight Christian people like Greg Kirschmann and me and let Jesus have His way with you today. And maybe, just maybe, God won't strike you down where you stand.
Send the lightning bolt! I'm READY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Why do I hate who? I don't hate anybody. i became more than passingly familiar with your fairy tales, likely, long before you were born. I've made informed deicions. And you, and those like you, are stupid. And on the wild off-chance that you are right, the thought of spending eternity with the likes of you and your ilk is so nauseating, I'd much rather find a warmer place to dwell.:-) Peace, and, uh, piss off.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#99579 May 4, 2014
My Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is very similar to other sexual practices mentioned in that it is a deviation from the basic intended function. As with all mammals, biological sex drives of humans are geared toward procreating as in heterosexual sex. Yes many other animals act out homo-sexually but no other mammal is strictly homosexual except human. Sexual desire is reinforced each time someone has organism doing a certain behavior whether it is accepted by society or not. So any sexual behavior that is not conducive to sustaining life is a deviation which gets reinforced cognitively not biologically. Once any pattern of sexual behavior (even behavior which hurts others) is established it is equally as difficult to change. This is why it is so hard to rehabilitate sex offenders.
So...how many of these "sex offenders" are heterosexual?
The Facts

Coppell, TX

#99580 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Damn...still here. I'm actually sitting. Do you think I might get the thunderbolt if I actually stand? Let me try it... I'll let you know, like, in case I'm wrong and your deity has a little hissy fit because I think you're a fool and kills me for it.

“Filia Spartacus”

Libertas

#99581 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
How R U going...Poe? I always enjoy a nice trip to Landover.

LMAO!
The Facts

Coppell, TX

#99582 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Besides - god hates sinners is oxymoronic at best. That means he hates YOU

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#99583 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And in practice, it looked like homosexuality.
OMG Feed the Children is a homosexual front?

You're a twit as usual. Read the passage I mentioned.

The passage you refer to says the townspeople demanded that the strangers come out so that they may know them. That you see that as homosexual rape says more about your own perversions than those of anyone else.

Lot was behaving strangely and was caught hiding people who had sneaked into the city. The people thought they were spies.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#99584 May 4, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Even God's favorite judge, Roy Moore, the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, a scholar by anyone's measure, has said more than once that the First Amendment - indeed the entirety of the United States Constitution - only applies to Christians! Therefore, homos should have no rights whatsoever and should be either deported to their own doomed-to-fail country - due to their inherent infertility - or should be executed, as many a good Christian pastor has so rightly recommended!
John 14:15
New International Version
"If you love me, keep my commands.

Colossians 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Leviticus 19:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Romans 13:8-10
New International Version (NIV)
Love Fulfills the Law

8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments,“You shall not commit adultery,”“You shall not murder,”“You shall not steal,”“You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command:“Love your neighbor as yourself.”[b] 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

(Good Luck when Karma slaps you upside your pointy head with Matt. 25:31-46)

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#99585 May 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
How R U going...Poe? I always enjoy a nice trip to Landover.
LMAO!
Just doing my part to point people toward the truth, Rosa? May Gpd bless and keep you if you are a Christian and smite you if you are not? YIC

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#99586 May 5, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what an introspective and rock-solid defense.
I guess there go all my 1,138 rights and benefits. I hardly even got to use them. What a bummer.
The only inferiority here is in your arguments. If marriage is simply the committed union of male and female, then anyone can pronounce themselves "married" without legal support. EVERY male and female may do so, from beetles to elephants. You've given no reason why this isn't true. You cannot escape a definition of marriage without reference of the law. Without the law, no one may consider themselves married.
Except that a ss marrage will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender half of marriage waving a piece of paper.

Location hidden

#99587 May 5, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really just be honest and admit that you aren't of legal age to BE married. The way you present yourself is quite juvenile. I mean that in all sincerity. You seem like a child. An annoying fundamentalist child, but a child none the less.
Are you done with your limp wristed hissy fit?

I simply note that ss couples do not equate to marriage. Here are some reasons, see if you can present a reasoned response instead of a gay troll ad homoan attack:

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

Location hidden

#99588 May 5, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Feed the Children is a homosexual front?
You're a twit as usual. Read the passage I mentioned.
The passage you refer to says the townspeople demanded that the strangers come out so that they may know them. That you see that as homosexual rape says more about your own perversions than those of anyone else.
Lot was behaving strangely and was caught hiding people who had sneaked into the city. The people thought they were spies.
And that's why Lot offered his daughters instead?

Really stupid...

Location hidden

#99589 May 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnographic Atlas- " Of the recorded marital composition of 1,231 societies 186 were monogamous, 453 had occasional polygyny; 588 had more frequent polygyny; and 4 had polyandry. A vast majority of marriages historically have (NOT) been between one man and one woman.
They existed WITHIN a cultural context of marriage between one man and one woman.

Location hidden

#99590 May 5, 2014
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

I want to thank and give credit to Kimare'a
for the incredible insight and timeless wisdom of these poetic thoughts.
No matter where or what our culture stoops to,
these things will never change.

And there is not one thing anyone can do to change these facts.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#99591 May 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a very stable childhood, and my parents were married for over forty years, but that doesn't represent the average contemporary marriage. You make a lot of silly assumptions, get back with me when you have anything rational to say.
You make a lot of silly assumptions, get back with me when you have anything rational to say. First all you do is condemn marriage between straight people, then you admit that your childhood was stable because of a good marriage. Try to think about what you write.
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99592 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
I want to thank and give credit to Kimare'a
for the incredible insight and timeless wisdom of these poetic thoughts.
No matter where or what our culture stoops to,
these things will never change.
And there is not one thing anyone can do to change these facts.
You are clearly an ignorant young fool who has allowed his head to be filled with grandiose fairly tales and smoke and mirrors. Your life experience is limited, and you simply don't know any better. That is evidenced by every narrow-minded thing that you post. All you have managed to do is express what marriage means to you - that's fine. And that may be your reality. But it simply isn't the reality of the world. It isn't the reality presented in the Bible that you thump, and it isn't the reality in marriages across the world. Your interpretation of the facts doesn't make them valid.

Your own circular logic states it best - there is not one thing that anyone - including you - can do to change the facts. And the facts are a far cry from the idiotic blatherings you have spewed.

Shouldn't divorce be illegal? Maybe you should work that issue and see if you can get some traction.
Funny

Coppell, TX

#99593 May 5, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Just doing my part to point people toward the truth, Rosa? May Gpd bless and keep you if you are a Christian and smite you if you are not? YIC
Why are you promoting g*d when you say g*d hates you? Seems pretty stupid to worship a g*d that hates you. And according to godhatessinners.com , he hates YOU. I can sort of understand why he hates you - especially if he hates stupid. my deity doesn't hate me - you should find a new one.

And by the way - yours is getting lazy - I've been standing for hours this morning and still....no lightning bolt. Damnit. I guess I'm going to have to go ahead and pay the Visa bill :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min juts fooky 444,229
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 854,349
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 min rahul 263
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 596,054
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min HipGnosis 853
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Charlie Sheen 272,089
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 1 hr Suresh Sharma 14
More from around the web