Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#99044 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly the fake was trying to pigeon hole Christians like you just did with me.
You show yourself to be a gay Westboro bigot again.
Looks to me that you both are about the same, he's hateful and you're hateful, he's bigoted and you're bigoted, you use the Bible to personally insult people and he does the same. What distinguishes you from him? "All -Righty" appeals to peoples prejudices, fears and ignorance and you do exactly the same, if in fact he is "fake", then you are a fake. You appeal to the (LCD) in society, and he does the same.

A better question is,what do you believe distinguishes you from MUQ, you both are adherents to Abrahamic religions, you both try to condemn others for their sexual orientation, you both attempt to demean and belittle other posters intimate relationships and sexual orientations based on your fundamentalist religious views? There are many parallels between you and MUQ, but of course you can't admit it, matter of fact you are America's version of the Taliban, we should refer to you as the Hillbilly Taliban.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#99045 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And STILL, ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Any idea when that will change? It's still Uranus and Uranus trying to equate to the miraculous union of Mars and Venus..
Glad I'm not holding my breath...
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Supposed legal rights that deny reality are simply powerless.
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
And still you can't explain why marriage is a civil right for mutually sterile heterosexuals, can you.

Glad I'm not holding my breath...
Snicker smile.

Instead you just keep spouting the same of Kimare propaganda.

And since you admitted you lied about those letters from your psychiatrist friends attesting to you sanity, can you explain why any of us should believe anything else you've claimed, like being a sexual chimera, being married, or having children?

Snicker smile.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#99046 Apr 18, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you argue that in ANY court of law, sh1t-for-brains.
Me too. Maybe Kimare will bring those letters from his psychiatrist friends to court along with his other logic and wisdom.

LMAO

SMILE

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#99047 Apr 18, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Jesus is God and God kills people then...
All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has “just cause” to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn’t is proof of His mercy.

Every person dies in God’s own time (Hebrews 9:27; Genesis 3:19). Jesus holds the keys of death (Revelation 1:18). Does the fact that everyone experiences physical death make God a “killer”? In the sense that He could prevent all death, yes. He allows us to die. But He is no murderer. Death is part of the human experience because we brought it into the world ourselves (Romans 5:12).

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#99048 Apr 18, 2014
4/18/14

Is homosexuality a sin?
No 38,422 72%
Yes 14,835 27%
Current Total 53,257

So I guess all the Prop 8 supporters will also say Majority rules, right?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#99049 Apr 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> He allows us to die. But He is no murderer.
Except for all those times that, according to the Bible, God had an active hand in killing people.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#99050 Apr 18, 2014
DNF wrote:
4/18/14
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 38,422 72%
Yes 14,835 27%
Current Total 53,257
Is that how you feel that majority rules? I don't.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#99051 Apr 18, 2014
DNF wrote:
4/18/14
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 38,422 72%
Yes 14,835 27%
Current Total 53,257
LOL. And even the lawyer who argued for Prop 8 in the Supreme Court has now changed his mind now that he has found out his daughter is a lesbian. In fact, he is helping to organize her wedding. I guess it's OK for him to harm other people's kids, but not his own,
Toby

Portland, OR

#99052 Apr 18, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't fill your claims full of nonsense terms like "soulful" and "spiritual". These words don't mean ANYTHING. These are not concepts that you can measure, or quantify as "lacking" in other people or their relationships.
To KiMares narrow mind same sex marriages and the validation of same sex marriages is a zero sum relationship with opposite sex marriages, that is, he believes that any gains for same sex marriages means an equal loss for opposite sex marriages.

Regardless of whether I attack "Fundamentalist Christian beliefs" I do believe that religious freedom should be protected, but when has religious freedom become the right to discriminate, slander,villainize and persecute other people? Seems to me that same sex marriages is a positive sum instead of a zero sum.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99053 Apr 18, 2014
And please don't answer as to when religious freedom become the right to discriminate,it would take much too long to post and read, it would probably take five hundred post to explain.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#99054 Apr 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has “just cause” to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn’t is proof of His mercy.
Every person dies in God’s own time (Hebrews 9:27; Genesis 3:19). Jesus holds the keys of death (Revelation 1:18). Does the fact that everyone experiences physical death make God a “killer”? In the sense that He could prevent all death, yes. He allows us to die. But He is no murderer. Death is part of the human experience because we brought it into the world ourselves (Romans 5:12).
Death? Sure. Suffering? No way. If there's a God, he allows us to suffer. Often needlessly. Sometimes at the hands of other humans, sometimes due to completely natural causes (which could be ascribed to God). Sometimes children. Sometimes the suffering lasts UNTIL death.

And then, if we were raised in a different religion, or if we've decided that religious explanations are lacking in plausibility, we're lined up for MORE suffering. Only this time, the suffering is ETERNAL. There is no lesson to be learned and applied later in wisdom. There is no parole, no release for good behavior. Only suffering. Forever.

It is not logical for a "loving" God to deliberately create a place of suffering, or an eternal state of suffering. This is not a necessity in the universe.

Lay these claims out, and look at them logically. An omnipotent God created beings who are capable of suffering. These beings didn't exist before, their suffering couldn't exist before he created them.

An omniscient God could foresee, even before creating these beings, where they would end up. He knew, before ever lifting a finger in the act of creation, that some of these beings were scheduled for eternal suffering.

An omnibenevolent God doesn't HAVE to create beings who aren't suffering, and doom them to eternal suffering, but he DOES IT ANYWAY. He knowingly, intentionally, calls up thinking minds from whatever void, puts them together and then purposely sends them on their path toward an endless existence of fiery agony.

This simply does not add up. It cannot evoke my belief, as it is too far beyond realistic consideration. It reads as a scare tactic, which strips it of effectiveness.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#99055 Apr 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
when has religious freedom become the right to discriminate, slander,villainize and persecute other people?
Um, since day one? I thought that was the primary purpose of religion.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99056 Apr 18, 2014
Where is Kimares sock puppet Mandingy? At least Kimare can release the religious zealotry within himself through Mandingy under the guise of secular opinions. I believe Mandingy is a type of catharsis for KiMare.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99057 Apr 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has “just cause” to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn’t is proof of His mercy.
Yea the Abrahamic God is no murderer, he just commanded his sycophantic followers to murder adulterers, fornicators, homosexuals, witches, those who break the sabbath, etc.. Kind of a Jim Jones type of God where God distributes the posionous kool-aid to his dedicated followers and they distribute the death. Yet I believe the Bible indicates that God himself commanded the Israelites to destroy entire towns including the women and children and even directed them to take virgins as spoils of war. Of course I don't believe any deity did that at all, what a better way of excusing murder, genocide, rape and carnage than to say God told you it was alright to do it?
Toby

Portland, OR

#99058 Apr 18, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, since day one? I thought that was the primary purpose of religion.
There are many religions, some are much more peaceful and less discriminating than others, maybe from day one with Abrahamic religions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#99059 Apr 18, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If anyone has anything to worry about it's you, Mr. Defamation.
Mate-poaching hermaphrodite preacher? Really? What's that all about? Curiouser and curiouser.
HaHaHa, this is CLASSIC! KiMerde had better clean up his act.
Toby

Portland, OR

#99060 Apr 18, 2014
This is off topic but what do you all think about the safety of electronic cigarettes? I quit smoking two weeks ago and bought one. I can say that I feel much better, I don't even have that occasional cough that I used to have and haven't been short of breath once since about a week after I stopped smoking. It's more like a nicotine delivery device than anything else, but it's difficult making an estimate on just how much nicotine is absorbed in every drag. I estimated a 24 mg -15ml small bottle contains about 13 packs of nicotine, that is , at about 1.2 mg per traditional cigarette.

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#99061 Apr 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Repent now for calling Jesus a killer.
Maybe you can explain the meaning of

"Lu:19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Lu:19:28: And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

Clearly Jesus hates those who do not follow in his path, like gays.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#99063 Apr 18, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>You shameless God-mocker! Is it any wonder you were deceived by satan into believing gayness is ok? Give yourself to Jesus, son. Only He can guide you from the path of eternal torment you are on.
sarcasm (famously) does not work in this format

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#99064 Apr 18, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Adam is clearly a good Christian man who is grateful and joyful to have been accepted into the loving arms of Jesus Christ our Savior. KiMare is another true soldier for Jesus. They are due your respect and admiration for their willingness to share their Christian values with you.
POE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min It aint necessari... 55,916
Massage for ladies in Muscat 1 hr Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 972,382
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 hr Johnny 39
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web