Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#98960 Apr 17, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, probably because there was no ark to have a place in.
Oh? So you were there when Our Heavenly Father cleansed the earth of the godless as He will again very soon?

www.godhatessinners.com

#98961 Apr 17, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but have you registered as a Christian in our LGBTQ database yet? And where is the cross-shaped patch you are supposed to be wearing on your coat?
You shameless God-mocker! Is it any wonder you were deceived by satan into believing gayness is ok? Give yourself to Jesus, son. Only He can guide you from the path of eternal torment you are on.

www.godhatessinners.com

#98962 Apr 17, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is uncalled for in general. And that was mild for him. He's a bit of a Christoholic you see. And it hasn't made him a very happy person.
Adam is clearly a good Christian man who is grateful and joyful to have been accepted into the loving arms of Jesus Christ our Savior. KiMare is another true soldier for Jesus. They are due your respect and admiration for their willingness to share their Christian values with you.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#98963 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh? So you were there when Our Heavenly Father cleansed the earth of the godless as He will again very soon?
Were you there?
Toby

Portland, OR

#98964 Apr 17, 2014
The erosion of religious liberties, does that mean the liberty to condemn, stereotype,mistreat, persecute and discriminate? The "more you gays" whine and stamp your feet, huh? I guess bigots never fully can comprehend that a majority of Americans (mostly heterosexual Americans) now support same sex marriages.

I would throughly enjoy hearing what religious liberties have been taken or infringed on?

San Francisco

#98965 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>You shameless God-mocker! Is it any wonder you were deceived by satan into believing gayness is ok? Give yourself to Jesus, son. Only He can guide you from the path of eternal torment you are on.
Behave yourself or we are going to tax your church.

San Francisco

#98966 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Adam is clearly a good Christian man who is grateful and joyful to have been accepted into the loving arms of Jesus Christ our Savior. KiMare is another true soldier for Jesus. They are due your respect and admiration for their willingness to share their Christian values with you.
Oh is that was what they were doing? And here I thought it was self-loathing and bitterness. Or are those the Christian values you are referring to?
Toby

Portland, OR

#98967 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
<quoted text>Adam is clearly a good Christian man who is grateful and joyful to have been accepted into the loving arms of Jesus Christ our Savior. KiMare is another true soldier for Jesus. They are due your respect and admiration for their willingness to share their Christian values with you.
All "good Christian men " like Adam call for the extermination of homosexuals I guess. I guess then following your standards, all good Christian men sanctimoniously condemn, denigrate and villainize their fellow human brothers and sisters based on their sexual orientation. They don't respect themselves by playing the role of a God, so why should I respect them?
Toby

Portland, OR

#98968 Apr 17, 2014
My mistake, the Topix Unholy Trinity is "sharing Christian values" with us. LoL
Toby

Portland, OR

#98969 Apr 17, 2014
Fundamentalist Christians have shared their values throughout history with religious wars, persecutions,inquisitions, and all forms of oppressive puritanical nonsense, embrace the love, embrace the love.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98970 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Jesus loves a good hate filled bigot, his motto is persecute a "homo" for Jesus. So Westboro Baptist Church members are now posting on topix?

Can I get an amen?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98972 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid gay child I told you many times before to go and to play with dolls and let the adults have their talks.Dipshit
I'm neither gay nor a child junior.

Why do you make up stupid lies?

Location hidden

#98973 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You mouth is full of shit sperm and lies.Moron
Typical juvenile response.

I rest my case.

Location hidden

#98974 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
When I see real Christian values I'll let you know idol worshiper.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98975 Apr 17, 2014
Oh, "All Righty" is just posting a fictional church that is a parody of Christian Fundamentalism. I was wondering if he was really serious with the quick "you're all going to hell" statement.

LoL Go to the Landover Baptist Church website, it's comical as hell.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98976 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Oh? So you were there when Our Heavenly Father cleansed the earth of the godless as He will again very soon?
Define "soon".
All-Righty wrote:
Of course it's about the erosion of religious liberties! The more you gays whine and stamp your feet and demand to be seen as capable of legitimate spousal relationships, the more we persecuted Christians will be expected to acquiesce to every whim of our lawless and godless government.
What is it, exactly, that you think you are expected to do? What does this "acquiescence" entail? You aren't personally in charge of administering marriage benefits, so you don't have any tasks in that area. I don't understand what expectations you think are being put to you.

And the government SHOULD be "godless". If you personally value a religion, then that is your personal choice. But it is highly inappropriate for the government to subscribe to any one religion over another. Government should serve all citizens equally, and neutrally with respect to their religion.

You are not "persecuted" just because you can't use the law to FORCE people to live as if they are Christian against their will.
All-Righty wrote:
Adam is clearly a good Christian man who is grateful and joyful to have been accepted into the loving arms of Jesus Christ our Savior. KiMare is another true soldier for Jesus. They are due your respect and admiration for their willingness to share their Christian values with you.
People can be good without being Christian. And people can be Christian without being very good. Read Adam's posts numbered 98944 and 98945 here, and tell me again what a good Christian he is.

They can share their Christian values all they like, but if those values involve telling other people how worthless and evil they are, just for being different, then I don't find those values to be very valuable. I prefer values based on reason and logic, not on magic talking animals, or burning people alive forever. When Adam and KiMare recognize that people should be judged by character traits like kindness and generosity, and not on shallow conceits like which gender someone is attracted to, THEN I'll give them respect and admiration. I have no respect or admiration for people who are GLEEFUL about making people spend their lives being treated like social outcasts, who are then endlessly tortured forever by a "loving" God.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98977 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
...some funny stuff...
Ah hell! You sneaky Poe! And I fell for it. Nice job.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98978 Apr 17, 2014
Check out this video it's produced by the fictional Landover Baptist Church.

&li st=UUS0AAs7t62rKfnrql2fbo9A
Toby

Portland, OR

#98979 Apr 17, 2014
Who don't shake, don't get no cake!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98980 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I 'hate' straight couples with no children?
Come on wildone, that's just plain childish and stupid.
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "pointlessly duplicate gendered halves" is what is childish and stupid. Where you get off judging the relationships of consenting adults I have no idea. My advice to you is to focus on your own life and stop obsessing about complete strangers who have no affect on your life whatsoever. Which BTW is also the same advice Jesus would give you too. And any competent therapist.
No, your comment was stupid.

That is why you have shifted from one stupid statement to another three times now.

I'm not judging any 'consenting adult' relationship. I'm accurately noting that ss couples don't qualify for calling themselves married. Words describe reality. Mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves are drastically distinct from marriage.

Now you are telling what someone you don't believe in would say to me???

It is clear you need the therapist wildone...

Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 641,187
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min ffj 37,780
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min ffj 969,903
Newsworthy 57 min Topper 39 1
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 1 hr israel96 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,340
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Raspberry8445 18,661
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Neville Thompson 280,860
More from around the web