Yes

No

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#98919 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I 'hate' straight couples with no children?
Come on wildone, that's just plain childish and stupid.
No, "pointlessly duplicate gendered halves" is what is childish and stupid. Where you get off judging the relationships of consenting adults I have no idea. My advice to you is to focus on your own life and stop obsessing about complete strangers who have no affect on your life whatsoever. Which BTW is also the same advice Jesus would give you too. And any competent therapist.

San Francisco

#98920 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your comments are ignorant, hateful and bigoted.
Smile
LOL! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new definition for "projection".

San Francisco

#98921 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Gay couples argues the give an adopted child a place called home until they rape them.The risk of child molestion among homosexual couples is very high especially when one part is not the biological father.
Adam, stick to subjects you know, such as your own sexual insecurities.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98922 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Eddy, I'm not going to waste time responding to someone who falsely projects and shifts to avoid reality. You denial was exposed a long time ago, and nothing you say can cover the truth.
You don't respond to direct questions, you don't address direct arguments, you fail to cite the studies you claim exist to support your argument, and instead, as a response, you post fairy-tale verses from fairy-tale books because you're not going to "waste time responding". You claim I "falsely project", but you don't say WHAT it is that I'm projecting, or how I'm projecting it. We both know you've got nothing. King James doesn't have "the truth". He believed in magic the same way you do. Magic won't help you.

Go ahead and hate on adopters, go ahead and mischaracterize them as unable to bond with their children. Go ahead and pretend that gay people need to check with you before we can consider our marriages valid. You aren't stopping anyone. I don't want any kids, but I've got a marriage you can't do anything about.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#98923 Apr 17, 2014
The gay propaganda is all about to recrute more ppl to their ranks.Sad but true
Adam

#98924 Apr 17, 2014
Here is an interesting article about the gay propaganda in the states.Read more

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay...
Adam

#98926 Apr 17, 2014
Homosexuality is not from god it´s from the devil. Satan is the god of the homosexuals not GOD the almighty.
Adam

#98927 Apr 17, 2014
@Wilderide

Quit beeing homosexual as long you can, Oscar.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#98928 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile
you may rest assured, that I do indeed dislike you.

you set out to be disliked and you have been successful, you might be proud.

as to homosexual marriage; imagine if you can, such a couple may not have a child, and in that event not run the risk of bringing into the world another person like you,

Since: Feb 11

www.godhatessinners.com

#98929 Apr 17, 2014
Good afternoon, sinners! Haven't been here n quite awhile. How goes the struggle for our religious freedom?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98930 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile
Said the hermaphrodite to the mirror.

San Francisco

#98931 Apr 17, 2014
All-Righty wrote:
Good afternoon, sinners! Haven't been here n quite awhile. How goes the struggle for our religious freedom?
Adam and KiMare are struggling for sure, but I don't think it's with religious freedom per se.
Steve of Adam and Steve

Taylor, MI

#98932 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Ich liebe es, wenn du mir das Sperma in den Mund zu nehmen, Hure.
Adam

#98933 Apr 17, 2014
In Noah´s ark there was no place for homosexuals.Do you gay sinners know why?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98934 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Moron. Where in the Noah myth is homosexuality even mentioned?

Go play in your sandbox child.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#98935 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Gay couples argues they give an adopted child a place called home until they rape them.The risk of child molestion among homosexual couples is very high especially when one part is not the biological father.
Sorry to hear about your childhood, but is there anyway you can move past that?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98936 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Because it was a fake story that never happened?

What happens if you try to repopulate the world's anteaters with only two ants? Can you repopulate all the eagles with only two mice for them to eat? All the lions with only two gazelles? Nonsense.

This story suggests that God was so clueless about the future development of his creation that he decided to murder them all through drowning and start over (still clueless about the future development from that point). We're to assume that ALL humans were "wicked" and deserving of drowning. Every grandmother. Every 5-year-old. Drowning was the perfect treatment of these people. This is called "moral".

More nonsense. How do literalists like yourself define "moral" or good and evil? For some reason, you've come to believe that people who feel same sex attraction are "evil" somehow, just because they pursue consensual relationships which suit them. How is this "evil"? How can you think that it's justified to drown people, or worse, set them on fire for all eternity, just for trying to find happiness in their lives? What twisted sense of right and wrong excuses such horrible treatment of innocent people?

Religion can't die fast enough. It makes people horribly inhumane.

Sacramento, CA

#98937 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
If Noah's story is true, then all gay people evolved from him and his family. And that was after the earth was cleansed.

Sacramento, CA

#98938 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is not from god it´s from the devil. Satan is the god of the homosexuals not GOD the almighty.
Where does it say that Satan creates life?

Sacramento, CA

#98939 Apr 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Yes and you know how mean that gay mafia is? They will give you the worst flower arrangements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Ooogah Boogah 38,067
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min true observation 618,384
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Catholic24 641,485
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min janeebee 18,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 969,956
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 280,875
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 749
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Johnny 4,096
More from around the web