Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#98808 Apr 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no right to impose a fake relationship on marriage.
I have been married thirty years. I would hardly call that a fake relationship or marriage douche-bag troll.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98809 Apr 12, 2014
Already, ss couples are feeling foolish around the diversity of marriage, especially when the children in their homes are around other kids with both a mother and father!

What a bitter pill denial creates!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#98810 Apr 12, 2014
Never, homosexuality is the choice which depend on mood and tase. Its not a sin.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98811 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Already, ss couples are feeling foolish around the diversity of marriage, especially when the children in their homes are around other kids with both a mother and father!
What a bitter pill denial creates!
Where do come up with this crap? I have any number of students with SS parents and it is NEVER an issue with them, or other children. My own children never suffered once in H.S. because their dad was an open gay man. In fact, in our rural area, it was sort of a badge of honor.

You love to make up crap and project, but you're nothing more than a lying, schizophrenic, 3 nipped, hermaphroditic, senile troll with a Sandy vagina.

How many SSM's have your ramblings been able to legally invalidate, Greg?

The UCC called, and said please don't come back.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#98812 Apr 12, 2014
AgnosticDude: I'm with you there. I was the organist in an Episcopal church where I live for several years, and when I decided it was time to leave the playing to someone else who could deal with a choir that didn't always want to practice, but wanted to sing on Sunday, I decided to retire, and leave the church membership as well. Now, the Priest won't even talk to me. What kind of 'God' does he think he is? This is a small town where I live and his previous position was on the little Pacific Island of Guam. So, is he really the best priest for these people? Go figure!!!!

1212fell

Location hidden

#98813 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do come up with this crap? I have any number of students with SS parents and it is NEVER an issue with them, or other children. My own children never suffered once in H.S. because their dad was an open gay man. In fact, in our rural area, it was sort of a badge of honor.
You love to make up crap and project, but you're nothing more than a lying, schizophrenic, 3 nipped, hermaphroditic, senile troll with a Sandy vagina.
How many SSM's have your ramblings been able to legally invalidate, Greg?
The UCC called, and said please don't come back.
A child in a ss house doesn't miss the missing parent?

That's some sick perversion you have going there. Disgustingly cruel to a child.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98814 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some sick perversion you have going there. Disgustingly cruel to a child.
A child in a house with two loving parents doesn't care what equipment is between their legs.

You're the sick perverted individual, Greg.

Location hidden

#98815 Apr 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
A child in a house with two loving parents doesn't care what equipment is between their legs.
You're the sick perverted individual, Greg.
So your mother was unnecessary.

Does she know that?

You are scary evil dude.

Scotts Valley, CA

#98816 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless opinion.
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

#98817 Apr 12, 2014
Is homosexuality a sin?

No 38,150 72%
Yes 14,820 27%

Current Total 52,970

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98818 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she know that?
You are scary evil dude.
Your attempts to create a distraction are imbecilic, you schizophrenic hermaphrodite.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#98819 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the gay troll attacks! Not ONE reasoned response to the inferior statistics of gay couples compared to marriage.
Do you really think this isn't obvious to everyone?
do you really think you are normal

have a normal brain?

belong in society.

???

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98820 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
She's representable by other loving parents or guardians.

Location hidden

#98821 Apr 13, 2014
KiMare'a wrote:

Does she know that?

You are scary evil dude.
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
She's representable by other loving parents or guardians.
No, my mother is not representable by anyone else.

And I'd bet your mother would say the same thing.

In fact, I'll bet you really don't believe it yourself.

You are a perfect example of the insane denial that is necessary in a futile attempt to equate your relationship to marriage.

Location hidden

#98822 Apr 13, 2014
I think gays are refusing to accept reality. Marriage is a distinct relationship from ss couples. It is historically, cross-culturally rooted in a diverse gendered relationship that results in fruit over 90% of the time.

But even more so, it is rooted in evolutionary mating behavior, the most powerful drive humans experience. In fact, social scientists assert that marriage would not exist were it not for children.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior, 100% if the time.

Additionally, the union of diverse genders is completely distinct from the duplication of one gender.

History is the most accurate predictor of ideas. Ss marriage has never established itself and spread in 8000 years of human history. It does not bode well for the denial of the above facts.

Scotts Valley, CA

#98823 Apr 13, 2014
*Yawn*

boring nonsense
Toby

Portland, OR

#98824 Apr 13, 2014
Same old erroneous premises, by the Topix Unholy Trinity, just a different day. The human population (homo sapiens),has never relied on the institution of marriage to continue procreating and existing, and today nearly 30 % of all births in America are from unmarried women. As pointed out time and time again, there are millions of heterosexual married couples who are infertile, and there are countless numbers of births through artificial insemination and surrogacy.

Also when has opposite sex marriages ever been required to swear oaths to reproduction in order to qualify for a marriage certificate? Heterosexual couples who are not even capable of reproducing have always been able to marry, and still can today, so reproduction was never mandatorily required to receive a marriage certificate.

If marriage was primarily responsible for the reproduction of the homo sapien species then heterosexual couples seeking marriage (would be required) to reproduce, and fertility tests would be provided before any couple could marry, but that is not the case at all, because marriage is not the sine qua non of human procreation.

BBL

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98825 Apr 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I think.
Don't give a crap what you think. You're irrelevant to my life. Seriously didn't read beyond the first two words of your attempted post.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Location hidden

#98826 Apr 14, 2014
Toby wrote:
Same old erroneous premises, by the Topix Unholy Trinity, just a different day. The human population (homo sapiens),has never relied on the institution of marriage to continue procreating and existing, and today nearly 30 % of all births in America are from unmarried women. As pointed out time and time again, there are millions of heterosexual married couples who are infertile, and there are countless numbers of births through artificial insemination and surrogacy.
Also when has opposite sex marriages ever been required to swear oaths to reproduction in order to qualify for a marriage certificate? Heterosexual couples who are not even capable of reproducing have always been able to marry, and still can today, so reproduction was never mandatorily required to receive a marriage certificate.
If marriage was primarily responsible for the reproduction of the homo sapien species then heterosexual couples seeking marriage (would be required) to reproduce, and fertility tests would be provided before any couple could marry, but that is not the case at all, because marriage is not the sine qua non of human procreation.
BBL
Honey,

Married couples have NEVER had to prove their ability to procreate.

Not in ONE SINGLE CULTURE.

In ALL of human history!

However, ss couples have NEVER been accepted in ONE SINGLE CULTURE from start to finish in ALL of human history!

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98827 Apr 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,
Married couples have NEVER had to prove their ability to procreate.
Not in ONE SINGLE CULTURE.
In ALL of human history!
However, ss couples have NEVER been accepted in ONE SINGLE CULTURE from start to finish in ALL of human history!
Smile.
Which single culture has finished?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 267,681
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 568,902
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,665
Key to Patriot's changes against Seahawks 8 min Doctor REALITY 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Remnant of 144000 39,402
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Remnant of 144000 607,281
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,331
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr Fred 178
More from around the web