Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98791 Apr 9, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
The only statistic we need is that same-sex marriages are considered legally equally to opposite-sex marriages, where applicable (for now... coming soon nationwide).
What "reasoned response" do we NEED? Do you think we need some argument to be MORE legal? We're as legal as we need to be. All the reasoned responses have already been given, and they worked. If YOUR side had any reasoned responses, then the movement for these rights would be receding, not growing.
Where were your "reasoned responses" when they were needed in Utah, or Oklahoma, or Texas, or Ohio? Where were they last year in DC? We're doing our job with reasoned responses just fine. All that your side can come up with is a talking snake. Keep it up, we love the help.
"Reasoned responses". Yeah right! I'll give you my reasoned response when I get back from my honeymoon, for which I don't need a reasoned response. The reasoned responses have all already been given, which is why I can go.
<quoted text>
Define "everyone". In Washington state, over a million and a half voters approved of the legal recognition for same-sex marriages. Don't they count among your "everyone"? Don't 17 state governments count as part of "everyone"? Is your concept only conveniently "obvious" to those who happen to agree with you? Your own superstitious, supernatural biases color what you find obvious. The rest of us defer to the law.
You will have to explain why the current courts ignored the fact that SS couples will always be inferior to the gender diversity and fruitfulness of marriage.

Your failure to acknowledge those facts speaks volumes about your bias and your inability to mount a direct response.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98792 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to explain why the current courts ignored the fact that SS couples will always be inferior to the gender diversity and fruitfulness of marriage.
Your failure to acknowledge those facts speaks volumes about your bias and your inability to mount a direct response.
Your marriage is inferior hermaphrodite breeder.
AgnosticDude

Mckee, KY

#98793 Apr 9, 2014
Honestly, I couldn't care AT ALL about what they do.

Freedom of religion, people. Don't put religion in a government issue. Seperation of church and state.

And there's way more problems we could deal with besides quarreling about homosexual sexy stuff. It's not my or anyone else's business what goes on inside a homosexual's life. I think it's unfair and quite stupid how people argue over how to run a person's life.

Sure, some of us go "Ew" when we see homosexuals in public. I must admit, I do. But still, I'd rather that there'd be equality in the world. America's all for equality isn't it? So why not let them be married?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98794 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Huh? I have to explain why they ignored what you didn't bring to their attention? No, I don't have to do that. But feel free to go ask THEM why they didn't consider these to be necessary concepts to the legal bond between two people. All I have to do is love and cherish my husband, as I vowed to do when we married.
KiMare wrote:
I don't understand what response you're expecting, or what effect you think it will have.

Listen closely: I'M MARRIED. I don't have to explain it, I don't have to satisfy your bizarre standards. It's a done deal. DONE. You can't undo it, you can't talk me out of it, you can't whisk some metaphorical carpet out from under my feet. It's over. The ring is on the finger.

Marriage between people of the same gender is recognized as legal where I live. That is ALL the direct response you need. There's nothing else to be said. You are elevating yourself to be the arbiter of other people's marriages, but this elevation is only taking place inside your head. NOBODY has to care about your opinion or your standards. Not one man, not one woman.

You seem to think that if we cannot explain how our marriages came to be to your satisfaction (which could never happen anyway), then they will just crumble away. But that isn't going to happen. Is that what you think will happen? Do you think we are all just holding our breath in anticipation of receiving the KiMare Seal of Approval? Get over yourself.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#98795 Apr 9, 2014
AgnosticDude wrote:
Freedom of religion, people. Don't put religion in a government issue. Seperation of church and state.
And there's way more problems we could deal with besides quarreling about homosexual sexy stuff. It's not my or anyone else's business what goes on inside a homosexual's life. I think it's unfair and quite stupid how people argue over how to run a person's life.
Sure, some of us go "Ew" when we see homosexuals in public. I must admit, I do. But still, I'd rather that there'd be equality in the world. America's all for equality isn't it? So why not let them be married?
Can't argue with that logic. I support your right to go "Ew".

Location hidden

#98796 Apr 9, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I have to explain why they ignored what you didn't bring to their attention? No, I don't have to do that. But feel free to go ask THEM why they didn't consider these to be necessary concepts to the legal bond between two people. All I have to do is love and cherish my husband, as I vowed to do when we married.
<quoted text>
I don't understand what response you're expecting, or what effect you think it will have.
Listen closely: I'M MARRIED. I don't have to explain it, I don't have to satisfy your bizarre standards. It's a done deal. DONE. You can't undo it, you can't talk me out of it, you can't whisk some metaphorical carpet out from under my feet. It's over. The ring is on the finger.
Marriage between people of the same gender is recognized as legal where I live. That is ALL the direct response you need. There's nothing else to be said. You are elevating yourself to be the arbiter of other people's marriages, but this elevation is only taking place inside your head. NOBODY has to care about your opinion or your standards. Not one man, not one woman.
You seem to think that if we cannot explain how our marriages came to be to your satisfaction (which could never happen anyway), then they will just crumble away. But that isn't going to happen. Is that what you think will happen? Do you think we are all just holding our breath in anticipation of receiving the KiMare Seal of Approval? Get over yourself.
And I'm noting that your piece of paper and all the court rulings you can summon don't change the fact that your relationship is vastly inferior to marriage. It doesn't even pass two core distinctions of real marriage:

1. Gender diversity.

2. Union fruitfulness.

This isn't my opinion or my expectation, it is clear, in your face facts. And that is why it torques you. so severely.

Location hidden

#98797 Apr 9, 2014
AgnosticDude wrote:
You want us to pretend they are the same even though you can distinguish them?

Location hidden

#98798 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm noting that your piece of paper and all the court rulings you can summon don't change the fact that your relationship is vastly inferior to marriage. It doesn't even pass two core distinctions of real marriage:
1. Gender diversity.
2. Union fruitfulness.
This isn't my opinion or my expectation, it is clear, in your face facts. And that is why it torques you. so severely.
Pointless drivel.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Spokane, WA

#98799 Apr 9, 2014
Faggotry and buggery are Bible sins punishable by eternal damnation. No more queering!

Location hidden

#98800 Apr 9, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
Faggotry and buggery are Bible sins punishable by eternal damnation. No more queering!
Idolatry is also said to be punishable. Your post is an example of such idolatry.
AgnosticDude

Mckee, KY

#98801 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. They of course are different. Everything is different by that logic. But they do deserve rights though.

Location hidden

#98802 Apr 9, 2014
AgnosticDude wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, no. They of course are different. Everything is different by that logic. But they do deserve rights though.
There is no right to impose a fake relationship on marriage.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#98803 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
1. Gender diversity.
2. Union fruitfulness.
Says WHO?

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#98804 Apr 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Who is "us"? What do you have to DO to "pretend"? What steps do you think you're being asked to take?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98806 Apr 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Our marriages don't impose anything on anyone. That's why SSM bans keep getting overturned.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#98807 Apr 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Our marriages don't impose anything on anyone. That's why SSM bans keep getting overturned.
Troll on, Hunty.
That's correct.

Location hidden

#98808 Apr 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been married thirty years. I would hardly call that a fake relationship or marriage douche-bag troll.

Location hidden

#98809 Apr 12, 2014
Already, ss couples are feeling foolish around the diversity of marriage, especially when the children in their homes are around other kids with both a mother and father!

What a bitter pill denial creates!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#98810 Apr 12, 2014
Never, homosexuality is the choice which depend on mood and tase. Its not a sin.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98811 Apr 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Already, ss couples are feeling foolish around the diversity of marriage, especially when the children in their homes are around other kids with both a mother and father!
What a bitter pill denial creates!
Where do come up with this crap? I have any number of students with SS parents and it is NEVER an issue with them, or other children. My own children never suffered once in H.S. because their dad was an open gay man. In fact, in our rural area, it was sort of a badge of honor.

You love to make up crap and project, but you're nothing more than a lying, schizophrenic, 3 nipped, hermaphroditic, senile troll with a Sandy vagina.

How many SSM's have your ramblings been able to legally invalidate, Greg?

The UCC called, and said please don't come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 603,551
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 880,653
The Christian Atheist debate 32 min Into The Night 4,048
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 38 min Survivor 234
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 1 hr South American Italy 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr South American Italy 8,321
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 2 hr loganxxxx 238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web