57,211 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98133 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is wrong from religious, scientific,biological, and medical views.The votings of this thread are faked and are nothing more than gay propaganda
Not at all. Homosexuality is a perfectly natural variance.

Your obsession with other people's private sex lives is really sick. You should seek therapy.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#98134 Mar 20, 2014
Hey everyone! Fred Phelps is dead!

Who's going to protest his funeral with me?

:D

Location hidden

#98135 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals who create their own gods are clearly in the wrong. Homosexuality is wrong from religious, scientific,biological, and medical views. Everything else from your shitty fucking stinky gay mouths saying god blessed you as a gay homosexual or however you scum call yourself is a fraud a fake and a evil blasphemy against the Lord of heavens and earth.
You worship an empty book rather than anything remotely spiritual. Your post is abusive and malicious. The Bible says you should practice love, mercy, and compassion. It also says you should neither judge nor busybody yourself in the affairs of others. You really should read the Bible some time.

San Francisco

#98136 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is wrong from religious, scientific,biological, and medical views.The votings of this thread are faked and are nothing more than gay propaganda
Whatever Adam. You can tell gay people they are wrong for being who they are, and gay people will continue to laugh at and ignore you. Just as they do to KiMare.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#98137 Mar 20, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Those believing the Bible to be scientifically precise and wise beyond its years should read, digest, and remember the following assertions contained within its covers:
I never brought up the Bible,I was only pointing out to the poster that he or she might have been mus-quoting the book. Why do you want to turn every topix into your Atheist religion? I have argued with you before and when you are cornered, you change the argument. You loser.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#98138 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
I'd like to protest at his parents graves that gave birth to this hater.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98139 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
There needs to be a giant gay coalition.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98140 Mar 20, 2014
Fred Phelps is dead, I guess Westboro Baptist now needs KiMare more than ever, he could take over its leadership and create new junk science homophobic slogans for their protest. Since Phelps had two granddaughters that defected from Westboro baptist, there is also room for MUQ and Mandingy as their replacements.

San Francisco

#98141 Mar 20, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There needs to be a giant gay coalition.
That's just the beginning. We also need the military and their families to participate too.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98142 Mar 20, 2014
KiMare's first sermon as the new pastor of Westboro baptist -

Kimare- "Now let's bow our heads in prayer, Dear Lord please strike down all the homo's and homo supporters, because you know anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Thank you Lord for the hate you have instilled in me, and the bigoted message you have planted in my heart, and all of westboro baptist Church members , say Amen."

MUQ- amen to Allah and death to all homo's!

Mandingy- Amen, oh , oh I did say amen, but that doesn't mean I believe in the Biblical God at all, that's all garbage, but I said amen for other reasons!"

San Francisco

#98143 Mar 20, 2014
Toby wrote:
Kimare- "Now let's bow our heads in prayer, Dear Lord please strike down all the homo's and homo supporters, because you know anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Thank you Lord for the hate you have instilled in me, and the bigoted message you have planted in my heart, and all of westboro baptist Church members , say Amen."
Mandingy- Amen, oh , oh I did say amen, but that doesn't mean I believe in the Biblical God at all, that's all garbage, but I said amen for other reasons!"
...And then the after-party starts and things get really interesting.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#98144 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
HOORAY! I'm wearing hot pink today, with my rainbow socks. The opposite of mourning.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#98145 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Adam. You can tell gay people they are wrong for being who they are, and gay people will continue to laugh at and ignore you. Just as they do to KiMare.
Adam's a nutcase. I only took him seriously @ all, because he comes from the country that put us in concentration camps.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98146 Mar 20, 2014
Equating anyone who thinks anal sex is inherently harmful with Philips?

It'd make more sense to equate you with gay pedophiles.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98148 Mar 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Equating anyone who thinks anal sex is inherently harmful with Philips?
It'd make more sense to equate you with gay pedophiles.
Smile.
Says the schizophreic, psychotic (yet irrelevant) azzwipe Pastor.

Jesus took one pastor home today; you'd best mind your P's & Q's, missy.

Location hidden

#98149 Mar 20, 2014
Toby wrote:
Exactly. Pastor Greg is just as irrelevant as The Late Reverend Phelps.

Since: Mar 14

Cardiff, UK

#98150 Mar 20, 2014
Yeah it's a sin,but sin is a man-made concept. Homosexuality is completely natural and has been observed in many, if not most animal species. (I'm an Atheist, I'm also gay) Personally, I think homosexuality might be nature's way of giving us an evolutionary advantage against overpopulation; more and more people are coming out as LGBT in today's society than in the past.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98151 Mar 20, 2014
Guess who looks like Phelps on here?

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#98153 Mar 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Guess who looks like Phelps on here?
Smirk.
We know that it can't be you because you've already admitted to looking like Bruce Willis's backside.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#98154 Mar 21, 2014
morganzz13 wrote:
Yeah it's a sin,but sin is a man-made concept. Homosexuality is completely natural and has been observed in many, if not most animal species.(I'm an Atheist, I'm also gay) Personally, I think homosexuality might be nature's way of giving us an evolutionary advantage against overpopulation; more and more people are coming out as LGBT in today's society than in the past.
Only an Homo can say that "Homosexuality is perfectly natural"

The same way a drug addict will say "Drugs are perfectly natural and normal, what is wrong with them"?

Every pervert says the same thing.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 542,687
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,535
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min lisw 173,700
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pegasus 259,564
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Serah 601,107
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min KiMare 227,591
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 4,486

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••