Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#98271 Mar 25, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your prophet didn't move around a circle with Aisha around. Your prophet let the little child play with her dolls after he raped her, Peace Not be with him, he worked for satan.
Yes you come to your "favorite topic" and that is part of your "Perversion"!!

Enjoy the scene in your mind and feel escastic!!

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#98272 Mar 25, 2014
Toby wrote:
MUQ is worried about perversions yet doesn't seem to care too much about the brutality of religious fundamentalism. Child brides, genital mutilations,honor killings,suicide bombings,polygamous marriages, executions of homosexuals, incredibly high rates of consanguineous Muslim marriages, etc., yet it's homosexuality that is the perversion to MUQ.
What MUQ is really saying is that bigotry, homophobia, and oppressive brutal religious fundamentalism is anything a six year old indoctrinated Muslim can agree with and understand.
You have all the qualities to become a "top graded lawyer".... you can draw conclusion from a posting which were never there!!

It is because of "experts" like you that the world hypes in mischief and half truths and bigotry.
Toby

Oakland, CA

#98273 Mar 25, 2014
So the Topix Unholy Trinity (MUQ, KiMare and Mandingy) hasn't joined Westboro Baptist Church yet? I'm surprised
Toby

Oakland, CA

#98274 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all the qualities to become a "top graded lawyer".... you can draw conclusion from a posting which were never there!!
It is because of "experts" like you that the world hypes in mischief and half truths and bigotry.
So that was some sort of refutation, non sequiturs are now refutations?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98275 Mar 25, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you lost the election.
You lost prop 8.
You lost marriage equality at the federal level, and
now you've lost Michigan.
Your a sad, pathetic losers. Not ONE of your predictions against homosexual has been realized.
Sad, silly, psychotic, schizophrenic, three-nipped, POS troll with a Sandy vagina.
At the root of real marriage is the fruit of that union. There is nothing more powerful or precious. It is why even ss couples aspire to a default option at the expense of the child.

Why do you want to ignore the norm (wink, wink)?

Ah, and the concluding ad homoan troll attack. The last resort of a losing position...

The election was a fraud.

Prop 8 notes the reality that at it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

You censor the truth because you have no reasoned defense.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#98276 Mar 25, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
My point all along has been that mating is NOT a requirement for marriage. You are the only one calling for mating as a standard by which to judge a marriage.
<quoted text>
"Over"? Who said anything about "over"? I only recognized that they are different, SEPARATE. And I pointed out that marriage establishes LEGAL kinship, RATHER than blood. You are the one talking about a "failure of kinship", but the bond of legal kinship created by marriage is valid.
<quoted text>
Well, I don't think I'll worry too much about your opinion of my relationship, since I'm in it and you're not. And I'll let my state authority dictate what marriage is about, and they say that a marriage is what I have.
But I probably AM too stupid to give up waiting for you to specify how my marriage doesn't compare to someone else's, or for you to outline what kind of "fall" is coming to gay couples, or for you to explain what exact shortcomings my marriage will experience. It's just somehow "obvious" with no further extrapolation.
You make a lot of vague claims, but they're always starkly short on details. I already KNOW it's stupid for me to keep expecting specifically laid-out explanations of the claims made by people who oppose rights for gay people. Those explanations never come, the future is always a scary, foreboding place for gays, but with the actual description of the coming events always remaining a tantalizing, but unconvincing, mystery.
And your point about mating behavior makes no sense.

Marriage is a constraint on evolution. That is a fact of evolution, I'm hardly the only one noting that.

Marriage is a social constraint on kinship. It prepares for literal kinship, certainly not a 'separate' issue. In fact, social scientists assert that were it not for literal kinship, marriage would not exist.

At the root of real marriage is the fruit of that union. There is nothing more powerful or precious. It is why even ss couples aspire to a default option at the expense of the child.

Your relationship is a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron. Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Smile.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98277 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
And your point about mating behavior makes no sense.
Marriage is a constraint on evolution. That is a fact of evolution, I'm hardly the only one noting that.
Oh? Who else is noting that? Citations please.

How much of evolution has been constrained by marriage? Do sea sponges get married? Cheetahs? Escherichia coli?

Evolution has been going on for about 3.5 billion years. Marriage has been around for about 4 or 5 thousand years. Exactly what influence could marriage have on a millionth of a percent of evolution's time-frame?

Whoops, listen to me, asking you to be "exact" about something. What was I thinking?

Plus, I can only assume that your idea of evolution includes Adam & Eve, good & evil knowledge fruit, and talking animals. I have no real idea of how contorted your exposure to science has been, if it's been filtered through the "magic" of scripture.
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a social constraint on kinship. It prepares for literal kinship, certainly not a 'separate' issue. In fact, social scientists assert that were it not for literal kinship, marriage would not exist.
Again, citations please.

Marriage doesn't need to "prepare for literal kinship". Marriage establishes INSTANT kinship, at the moment the marriage begins. There's no preparation. Prepare how? Have people never experienced family members before they get married?

And the legal kinship of marriage IS "literal". It's certainly not virtual!
KiMare wrote:
No, no, no. At the root of marriage is the love that two people feel for each other. If two people didn't love each other, or want to devote their lives and futures together, then they wouldn't marry. No one who cannot have children is ever denied a marriage.

But I'll forgive your slander about the "expense" of a child. You don't know the people you badmouth, and you don't quote scientific citations for your claims, so you can't be expected to get much right about them.
KiMare wrote:
Everyone ignores the norm in some way. So what? Is there some "rule" which says that people must be normal? Some people don't even "want" to ignore the norm, but they are different from the norm by circumstances out of their control. The question is, why do you want to punish and isolate them because of it?

Or maybe a better question is, what the hell are you winking at?
KiMare wrote:
Your relationship is a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron. Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
SUUUURE it is. You keep telling yourself that, and maybe it'll stop someone's marriage. But don't get too broken up if it doesn't. Remember, we're not trying to live up to YOUR standards of marriage. And yours are as wildly different as I've ever heard.

"Constraint on evolution". Chuckle. Look out, evolution! Marriage is coming to constrain you!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#98278 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the ones that would if they could, already did, or probably will change their mind?
LOL, ss couples can't even equate to the exceptions!
How gay.
Smile.
What makes you think gay people are sterile?

What makes you think people who are sterile should be excluded from marriage?

What makes you think about gay people all the time every day?

San Francisco

#98279 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Please explain how a legal contract prepares anyone for anything.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#98280 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am concerned about Sex perversion on this thread, because it is the title of this Thread.
Why should you be so incensed about the word "Sex Perversion"?
This Gay and Lesbian is also a type of Sex Perversion.
You think it is "Normal" because you are a pervert yourself.
Get rid of this abomination and you will see clearly.
False.
Why are you such an evil liar?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#98282 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am concerned about Sex perversion on this thread, because it is the title of this Thread.
You clearly can't read. The title is: "Is homosexuality a sin?" Not what you keep fantasizing about. To say sex perversion is being Gay is calling Allah a pervert from creating gay people. Do you realize that you just called Allah a Pervert? WWMD? What would Mo do with his child wife?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#98283 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you come to your "favorite topic" and that is part of your "Perversion"!!
Enjoy the scene in your mind and feel escastic!!
I don't bow down on a rug giving glory to a child rapist.......YOU DO!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#98284 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The election was a fraud.
Prop 8 notes the reality that at it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
You censor the truth because you have no reasoned defense.
Smile.
That's a boat-load of excuses for all of your losses, sweat pea.
You've lost virtually everything you said you were going to win. Everything. In short, you're completely out of touch with reality.

We've won marriage equality. Really, it is game over. Do you see yourself managing to pull a victory out here? The days of fundamentalist oppression are over, Hunty.

FYI, calling you a schizophrenic, psychotic, 3-nipped, POS with a useless vagina is HARDLY an attack. It's your truth; embrace it.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

San Francisco

#98285 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just moving around in a circle, I am yet to see any evidence from your side.
If Homo is a orientation, what would you say about other type of sexual perversions?
They all could be "sexual orientations"?
It makes me sick that I am discussing things which even a child of 6 years could understand.
If your basis for understanding human sexuality is what a six-year-old might think, that says alot about you.

Why do you expect other people to be your personal research assistants? If you want to learn more about human sexuality, then consult a trained psychologist.

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.as...

San Francisco

#98286 Mar 25, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't bow down on a rug giving glory to a child rapist.......YOU DO!
OK, the child-rapist thing is pretty bad...but you have to admit that the flying horse is pretty cool.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#98287 Mar 25, 2014
wilderide wrote:
OK, the child-rapist thing is pretty bad...but you have to admit that the flying horse is pretty cool.
I always liked it when Muhammad ripped the moon in half.

San Francisco

#98288 Mar 25, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I always liked it when Muhammad ripped the moon in half.
LOL. Interesting, I didn't know about that one. That's right up there with Joshua stopping both the sun and the moon until a certain battle was finished.

It's scary to think what society would be like if not for science.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98289 Mar 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish something to become a universal law, then you have to accept the consequences in its entire application. I don't believe secular society will ever agree to ethically condemn and legally attempt to prohibit anal and oral sex ever again, that form of fundamentalist oppression has been a dismal failure, to say the least. Unless you desire a world that relegates what consenting heterosexual and homosexual adults do sexually, then what you subjectively define as forms of deviation from your archaic Abrahamic religion is no use to secular society. You remain in that cave with Muhammad while society advances, if any other credulous cult members wish to join you in that cave,then so be it, you can all sit around in the dark oppressing one another, just don't move your archaic drivel outside of the cave. Remember Plato's allegory of the cave, people live their entire lives chained to the wall of a cave, facing the wall?
Toby

Portland, OR

#98290 Mar 25, 2014
You see MUQ, figuratively speaking, it is our duty, those of us who once were chained to the wall of religious bigotry and oppression, those of us who freed ourselves from the cave of religious fundamentalist blindness, it is our duty to return and assist people (like yourself),who are still chained to the wall of the cave. Of course prisoners who are still chained to wall of are going to say that our perspectives have been corrupted by leaving the cave, because you have never experiences anything but blindness.
Toby

Portland, OR

#98291 Mar 25, 2014
* "Of course prisoners who are still chained to the wall of the cave are going to say that (secular) perspectives have been corrupted by leaving the cave, because you have never *experienced anything but blindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min PELE78 56,117
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 min akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Johnny 507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 650,173
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web