|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
The question of this thread should be is homosexuality a mortal sin?
Yes it is. Itīs more evil than all regular sins together and more. Itīs filthier than adultery uglier than killing incest rape killing, mendacious as lies morbid as sick. The biblical codeword for it is abomination. In own words a perversion and scum.
What about the O.T. laws that are conveniently ignored, but of equal weight? Biblicists act as if many did not exist. The following examples are typical:

Money cannot be lent at interest to your brother, only to foreigners (Deut. 23:19-20);
Eating pork is forbidden (Deut. 14:8);
A man must marry and have relations with his dead brother's wife (Deut. 25:5-6);
A seducer must marry an unengaged virgin whom he seduces (Ex. 22:16-17);
A raped, unengaged virgin must marry her rapist and they can never divorce (Deut. 22:28-29);
Trials for adultery are to be by ordeal (Num. 5:28-29);
Eating rare meat with blood is forbidden (Lev. 19:26);
Beards can't be rounded (Lev. 19:27);
A newly married man can't go to war or be charged with business for one year (Deut. 24:5);
A guilty man can be beaten with as many as forty blows (Deut. 25:1-3);
A garment composed of wool and linen can't be worn (Deut. 22:11);
Punishment shall be administered on the basis of an eye for an eye (Deut. 19:21, Ex. 21:24);
One's nation can lend to other nations but not borrow from them (Deut. 15:6);
Bastards can't enter the Lord's congregation (Deut. 23:2);
First-born children should sometimes be sacrificed to the Lord (Ex. 22:29); and
Debtor brothers shall be released from their obligation every seven years (Deut. 15:1-3).

All of these rules are part of the Old Covenant and of equal import. Why quote the Ten Commandments and rules against homosexuality, for example, while ignoring other tenets? A believer's obligations to one is no less than his obligation to all.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I canīt believe Rick is still here after al the crap and lies he said in the last few years in every single thread about homosexuality. Promoting the filth called homo
Rick in Kansas stole that "Homosexuality is a Gift from God" from me.

One of the most prominent figures in modern church history, John Calvin, is strongly associated with a belief that is repugnant to most of Christendom, i.e., predestination. Most biblicists believe that God knows what will occur prior to the event but leaves man free to make the choice. In other words, men are free to choose what God already knows will happen. Calvin, on the other hand, stressed biblical pronouncements to the contrary. God doesn't just know ahead of time; he determines it; he fixes it; he plans it; it's his idea. In reality, Calvin viewed free will as myth. In so doing he highlighted one of the most serious, most prominent contradictions in biblical theology--free will versus determinism. His opponents rightly observed that the abolishment of free will destroys moral responsibility. But unfortunately for them literally scores of verses substantiate his position. An exhaustive list in descending order of strength would include the following:

(1) "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,.... Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ himself, according to the good pleasure of his will" (Eph. 1:4-5),
(2) "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called...." (Rom. 8:28-30),
(3) "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord; and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13:48),
(4) "But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess. 2:13),
(5) "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his (not our) own will" (Eph. 1:11),
(6) "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph. 2:10),
(7) "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you" (John 15:16),
(8) "For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess. 5:9 RSV),
(9) "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps" (Prov. 16:9),
(10) "He will carry out what he has planned for me, and of many such matters He is mindful" (Job 23:14 Mod. Lang),
(11) "Only, let every one lead the life which the Lord has assigned to him, and in which God has called him" (1 Cor. 7:17 RSV),
(12) "...your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:16 NIV),
(13) "Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?" (Prov. 20:24),
(14) "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matt. 24:3l),(15) "...whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,...." (Rev. 17:8),
(16) "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev. 20:15),
(17) "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him" (John 6:44),
(18) "...no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father" (John 6:65),
(19) "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:39),

To be continued:

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Continued:

(20) "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails" (Prov. 19:21 NIV),
(21) "The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord" (Prov. 16:33),
(22) "Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" (Job 14:5 NIV),
(23) "From one man God made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live" (Acts 17:26 NIV),
(24) "...for that that is determined shall be done" (Dan. 11:36),
(25) "Therefore I endure all things for the elects' sakes that they may obtain the salvation which is in Christ...." (2 Tim. 2:10),(26) "And a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed" (1 Peter 2:8),
(27) "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men,...." (Jude 4),
(28) "Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts" (Psalm 65:4),
(29) "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,...chosen and destined by God the Father...." (1 Peter 1:1-2 RSV),
(30) "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began" (2 Tim. 1:9),
(31) "And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47),
(32) "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord...." (Psalm 37:23),
(33) "Then the King will say to those at his right hand,'Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" (Matt. 25:34 RSV),
(34) "...but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you" (John 15:19),
(35) "All that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the Devil.) whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Rev. 13:8),
(36) "Jesus said to them,'You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father'" (Matt. 20:23 NIV),
(37) "They (Herod, Pilate, the Gentiles and the people of Israel) did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen" (Acts 4:28 NIV),
(38) "He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen...." (Acts 10:41 NIV),
(39) "Who (Jesus) verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you" ((1 Peter 1:20), and
(40) "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou comest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations" (Jer. 1:4-5).

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the facts straight homosexuality is satanic filth you dirty bastard.
Get the facts straight KKKrist-insanity is an abomination, it is a crime against humanity.

Oh, ooops, almost forgot to add, "you dirty bastard".

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatīs your wishful thinking.Once again you fool yourself you moron.
And you fool yourself. Jesus alone has immortality!

1 Tim. 6:15-16, "...and this will be made manifest at the proper time by the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality...."

When you die, end of story. But who cares you are not a Christian because you hate Jesus.

If you were a "real" KKKristian you would obey Jesus in all of the following:

a true follower of Jesus would have to be extremely poor--as poor as the proverbial church mouse. The Bible makes this quite clear:

"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21

Paul said, "For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ" (Phil. 3:8 RSV)

John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

But do explain why Homosexuals should obey the Bible and you should not.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam, please explain why homosexuals should obey the Bible and you should not.

"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21

Paul said, "For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ" (Phil. 3:8 RSV)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam, you hate Jesus don't you.

John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

You do not do what Jesus says because you hate him. Do you also give God the finger? I thought as much.

Please do the right thing Adam and obey Jesus.

Sell your computer and give all the money to the poor, Jesus wants you to follow him. But mostly Jesus wants you to stop hating him.
Steve of Adam and Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Yes it is. Itīs more evil than all regular sins together and more. Itīs filthier than adultery uglier than killing incest rape killing, mendacious as lies morbid as sick. The biblical codeword for it is abomination. In own words a perversion and scum.
Lover! I've missed your talented mouth. Open wide and get ready to choke.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Homosexuals think rape is wrong but if you did it with consent it canīt be wrong. How foolish they are.
God raped the Virgin Mary via the Holy Spirit when she was a little 12 year old girl.

If biblicists are going to quote Old Law with respect to executing homosexuals, then why don't they quote verses which prescribe the death penalty for a wide variety of acts other than homosexuality?

All of the following warrant execution:

striking your father or mother Ex.21:15
kidnapping Ex. 21:6 RSV
cursing your father or mother Ex. 21:17 RSV, Lev. 20:9
touching a mountain Ex. 19:12 RSV
allowing your ox to gore someone Ex. 21:29
lying with a beast Ex. 22:19 RSV, Lev. 20:15-16
sacrificing to other gods Ex. 22:20 RSV
failing to observe the Sabbath Ex. 31:14-15
drinking strong drinks while in the tabernacle Lev. 10:9
committing adultery Lev. 20:10 RSV, Deut. 22:22
lying with your father's wife Lev. 20:11 RSV
lying with your daughter-in-law Lev. 20:12 RSV
being a medium or a wizard Lev. 20:27 RSV
being a witch Ex. 22:18
being a priest's daughter and becoming a whore Lev. 21:9 RSV
Blaspheming the name of the Lord Lev. 24:16
cursing Lev. 24:14 RSV
coming near the priesthood Num. 3:10
being a stranger who comes near the congregation's tabernacle Num. 3:38
gathering sticks on the Sabbath Num. 15:32-35
serving or worshipping other gods Deut. 17:2-5 RSV
showing contempt for the Lord's priest or judge Deut. 17:12 NIV
failing to obey one's parents Deut. 21:18-21
not being a virgin on your wedding day Deut. 22:20-21 NIV
being a betrothed virgin who did not cry out when seduced Deut. 22:23-24
having relations with your wife and her mother Lev. 20:14
telling people to seek other gods Deut. 13:2,5
being a false prophet Deut. 18:20

Biblicists teach, preach, and attempt to reach others with many OT moralisms, but are not adverse to selectivety using that which suits their interests. If they like an OT verse, they expound it; if they don't, they say that's from the Old Law and we aren't under the Old Law anymore. But aren't the Ten Commandments part of the Old Law? Yes, they say, but we are obligated to follow them because they are reported in the NT (Matt. 19:16-18, Mark 10:17-19, and Luke 18:18-22). People who assert as much should note that Jesus omitted half of the Ten Commanments. But even if they had been present, we would still be under all the Old Law, including the Decalogue, according to Christ ("And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of law to fail"--Luke 16:17, see also Matt. 5:18-19). If "sin is transgression of the law", as 1 John 3:4 says, then Christians should be following all of the Old Law.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

committing adultery Lev. 20:10 RSV, Deut. 22:22 warrants execution.

A true follower of Jesus can neither divorce someone,(a) "So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man put asunder"(Matt. 19:6, Mark 10:9), nor marry someone who is divorced,(b) "whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery" (Matt. 5:32, 19:9, Luke 16:18).

There is an exception to the former, however. If the spouse commits adultery, divorce is permissible: "Whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery" (Matt. 5:32).

The Bible also says that anyone who obtains a divorce and marries another is an adulterer: "...whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her" (Mark 10:11, Luke 16:18), which applies to women as well--Mark 10:12. In essence, according to Christ's teachings:
•(1) one can never obtain a divorce, except from an adulterous spouse;
•(2) one can never marry a divorced person, and
•(3) one who obtains a divorce and marries another is committing adultery.

One can only guess at the number of Christians who have ignored these maxims.

George Barna, president and founder of Barna Research Group, commented: "While it may be alarming to discover that born again Christians are more likely than others to experience a divorce, that pattern has been in place for quite some time. Even more disturbing, perhaps, is that when those individuals experience a divorce many of them feel their community of faith provides rejection rather than support and healing. But the research also raises questions regarding the effectiveness of how churches minister to families. The ultimate responsibility for a marriage belongs to the husband and wife, but the high incidence of divorce within the Christian community challenges the idea that churches provide truly practical and life-changing support for marriages."

Divorce Rate Statistics of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Marriages

Various studies on US rate of divorce show significant differences when a comparison is made in 1st, 2nd and 3rd marriage breakups in America. The marriage breakup rate in America for first marriage is 41% to 50%; the rate after second marriage is from 60% to 67% and the rate in America for 3rd marriage are from 73% to 74%. Reports also say that couples with children have a slightly lower rate of breakup as compared to couples without children. This is due to the fact that being childless is one of the prime causes behind divorce in America. Also, the children of divorced parents are prone to divorcing 4 times more than the children of couples who are not divorced.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Homosexuals think...
Yes, most of them do, but when a Christian thinks, he stops being a Christian. Christians who think are former Christians, only non-thinkers remain Christians. We were all born Atheists and when a Christian thinks he returns to a state before he was indoctrinated into the cannibal death cult we call Christ-insanity.

You need to start thinking Adam.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only death I see is from anal abuse.
The cult I see is the hateful bigotry that ignorantly tries to equate anyone who disagrees with a small insignificant extreme.
Smile.
Nutty projection. Get lost Pastor Greg. Nobody cares about your insane rants.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance, bad rubbish.
The news reports also said he is near death. His obituary should be as above.
More like insane Image the fact that Phelps started out as a civil rights lawyer. He done lost his mind along the way.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More like insane Image the fact that Phelps started out as a civil rights lawyer. He done lost his mind along the way.
Pew warming does that to people.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only death I see is from anal abuse.
The cult I see is the hateful bigotry that ignorantly tries to equate anyone who disagrees with a small insignificant extreme.
Smile.
People who abstain from anal sex live forever?

Too bad you could not see your own death,[which is the last evolutionary feature that will become a part of the psyche of man once the triune brain is brought into a state of harmony and balance]. Only when an individual sees his own death can he fully appreciate his own life and respect the lives of others. Too bad you wasted your life with Christ-insanity. Just look at what it did to you!

Yes there are many authoritarian gays who will use every insult in their arsenal to get even with the insults that people who waltz in here, claiming they are from God, post as if they were established facts instead of bronze aged mythology.

And you totally ignore the overwhelming vast majority of gay people who are not commies nor authoritarians and those who never engage in anal sex, as well.

It is your own deep seated homosexuality that brings you here and let me tell you, harassing gays is never a good cover for convincing yourself and others that you do not have strong gay desires. The more homophobic you are the stronger those desires are and the louder you express them.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Even back when he was a successful attorney he was known to be a touch paranoid, tightly wound and prone to inappropriate outbursts of rage. He may have been psychologically and emotionally stable at some point in his life, but it had to have been before he was publicly known. He was just sharp enough to keep that mess somewhat together at least in public.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I know that you mean to be hurtful and mean-spirited, but once again, you're failing miserably. You and your ugly prayers, pretty much meaningless.
I always thought you were rather successful in your attempts to be mean and hurtful Rick. Until I learned to step over your posts like I step over dog shit on the side walk I was miserable every time I read one of your posts. Why? Because you do not know the difference between a Democracy and a Republic and you have this silly idea that when we go into business we loose our rights. I am meeting with the owner of a gay business in the city tonight about catering a party and I am going to show him all the posts where you said that if the Westboro Baptists came into his restaurant wearing GOD HATES FAGS t-shirts that he should seat them and serve them.

I assert he has a right to refuse to serve them and you assert he has no such right because the Government passed laws that override the Constitutional protections of the individual. You asserted something magical happens when you open a bushiness and that is that you loose all your right and must operate your business how the government wants and not how you want.

It will be very interesting to hear what he has to say about all your commie assertions.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
I was addressing people discussing what the Bible says.
And I was just wondering why such a discussion should be expected to be rational. Have you considered the opinions of talking animals yet, or are you still building a case for Moses' radiation burns?
KiMare wrote:
However, for the 'rational atheist' oxymoron;
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That statement is neither rational nor atheist. It isn't rational because it's foolish to go around telling other people how they should feel, even if they don't feel it.

I don't even know why you included the word "atheist" in your criticism. No mention was made of any gods.
KiMare wrote:
Now, without an ad homoan hateful troll attack, show me your 'rational response'.
I've been nothing but rational. I've explained that you can't just insert whatever subjective feelings you want into other people's minds and bodies. I don't understand why you think you can do this. You can't just TELL people that they should feel demeaned by something, and then EXPECT them to be demeaned when they aren't. I could tell you that you're getting very sleepy, but that doesn't mean that you ARE actually getting sleepy. Likewise, I'm not harmed or unhealthy just because you try to voodoo it to me over the internet. None of that is rational.

But I'm certain that you meant "ad HOMINEM", which is the act of attacking someone personally in order to ignore the details of their argument. It's hilarious that you change the name of this fallacy to "ad homoan", because then it becomes a personal attack which ignores the details of an argument. By changing the name to a slur, you actually commit an ad hominem attack.

But then, you never were much for paying attention to the details of an argument. Much easier to tell people that they're undetectably unhealthy, invisibly harmed, and unknowingly demeaned, and that a big scary indeterminate FALLLLLLL is coming to get them, of which you don't seem to know the slightest bit of information. The easiest way to distract people from the gaps in your fearmongering is to accuse them of personally attacking you, by twisting words to sound like pejoratives. Then you don't HAVE to explain this mysterious "fall". You can just cram the word "homo" in somewhere, and rational explanations are no longer necessary. Magic!

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
If you think that what consenting adults agree to do together is worse than a person taking another person's life, then how do you define "evil"? It sounds like your definition will have NOTHING to do with respecting another person's right to freedom and self-determination.

The Bible also says that shrimp and lobster are "abominations". It says that a bird which walks on all fours is an "abomination", and there AREN'T even any birds that walk on all fours! Why would you put ANY trust into a book of such inconsistent judgment, or such questionable understanding of the world?

Stories about magic and the rules for slave-keeping will never be a substitute for the wisdom of scientific learning, or the morality of one human being kind to another. God's many genocides don't make him the bringer of morality, they only make him the scariest boogeyman invented by those committing the genocide, so they can pretend they had the authority to kill (from the one who supposedly made up the rule not to kill). You should outgrow such nonsense. It has led you to elevate sexual consent as a more unforgiveable crime than murder, which makes no sense at all.

“I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT SEX.”

Since: Oct 13

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

WHAT IT IS ABOUT HETEROSEXUALITY?
It is a trend, a lifestyle, a wave, a culture, or a behavior?
1) Once you're born that way, you are it?
2) Does Heterosexuality come from being abuse as a child?
3) What kind of a sexual act makes you a Heterosexual?
4 )Does having sex with someone of the opposite sex makes you a Heterosexual?
5) Can a Heterosexual change and transformed himself into a Homosexual?
6) What are the characteristic of a Heterosexual?
There you go Again!!!!!
Making comparisons just for justification.
Take a look at the fingers of your hands are there equals?
I don't think so!
This stupidity of equality is a radical Commie-Bastard ideal to divide there movement because is not your, is theirs, to provoke Heterosexual and cause confrontations. If you're Gay or a Lesbian you are being mis-represented.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Aquarius-WY 2,395
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 538,450
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min macumazahn 732,278
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Jim Justice 117,925
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 257,618
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min Anandan 5,272
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Catcher1 173,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 599,708

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••