Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97922 Mar 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Powerless preachers who have nothing to do except rant and rave. Oh well, that's exactly how they earn a living.
I suppose so.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97923 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What everyone sees is your clearly fake relationship and fraudulent piece of paper.
Smile
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
By everyone, you actually mean "Pastor Greg".
Have I mentioned, previously, that you're irrelevant?
Thousands of times.

And still, what everyone sees is your clearly fake relationship and fraudulent piece of paper.

Smile

Location hidden

#97924 Mar 12, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Why was your wife allowed to legally marry a lesbian?
What an idiot.

My wife married the Bruce Willis look-a-like straight man and the lesbian refused a Hillary Clinton look-a-like partner.

Clearly you need a letter, but I doubt even if you lied like I did, you'd get one. Even your family and friends think you need one.

Snicker.
huytra

Pittsburgh, PA

#97925 Mar 12, 2014

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97926 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What everyone sees is your clearly fake relationship and fraudulent piece of paper.
Smile
<quoted text>
Thousands of times.
And still, what everyone sees is your clearly fake relationship and fraudulent piece of paper.
Smile
Takes chutzpah to assume that you speak for "everyone". You've still got nuthin', Greg.

Location hidden

#97928 Mar 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes chutzpah to assume that you speak for "everyone". You've still got nuthin', Greg.
Smile.
Even you know its true. It's that plain.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#97929 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot.
My wife married the Bruce Willis look-a-like straight man and the lesbian refused a Hillary Clinton look-a-like partner.
Clearly you need a letter, but I doubt even if you lied like I did, you'd get one. Even your family and friends think you need one.
Snicker.
It's refreshing to see you admit that you post lies.

Bruce Willis look a like?

LMAO

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97930 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Even you know its true. It's that plain.
Still posting lies I see.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#97931 Mar 12, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are several other people here. The ones I mentioned are just the top of the iceberg. I wouldn't be surprised of you are every fag on this page.
Apart from Edmond who is a bore category of his own. I'd rather watch paint dry than read his half hearted limp wristed paper thin flimsy rebuttals.
The man is in a league of his own.
Talk about boring. Your histrionics are really only of self-interest.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97932 Mar 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, Greg does have something. The lies he posts.

Seriously for someone to make up a story about counseling people and needing 3 letters from psychiatrists to prove he's sane shows just how far Kimare will go to push his political agenda.

With his admitted penchant for telling untruths I'm surprised her wasn't a keynote speaker at the recent CPAC get together.

SMILE

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97933 Mar 12, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, Greg does have something. The lies he posts.
Seriously for someone to make up a story about counseling people and needing 3 letters from psychiatrists to prove he's sane shows just how far Kimare will go to push his political agenda.
With his admitted penchant for telling untruths I'm surprised her wasn't a keynote speaker at the recent CPAC get together.
SMILE
Pathological liar by the looks of things.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#97934 Mar 12, 2014
Google My PhD

http://www.youtube.com/watch ..

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#97935 Mar 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
You are in for such a rude awakening.
When? WHEN??? Can you be anything OTHER than vague and menacing?

When will this "awakening" occur? Within my lifetime? Will it occur only to me, or to all married gay couples, or just to ALL gay people, married or not? How will this awakening manifest? What will it do to people?

Why are SPECIFICS the hardest thing to get in a discussion with gay rights opponents? Am I just supposed to assume that you have magic future-telling powers, and then cower in fear at your prognosticating abilities?
KiMare wrote:
8000 years of human history. Homosexuality present for all of that time. Do you REALLY think this is the first time a society has reached this point???
Yes. No other society in history has reached the electronic information age, which allows all the lies about gay people to be quickly and easily debunked.
KiMare wrote:
Do you think AIDS was just a passing plague? That abusive, unhealthy and demeaning behavior is not a doorway for all kinds of medical consequences?
I don't HAVE any medical consequences. You talk as if AIDS automatically inflicts anyone who engages in anal sex. But it's a lack of PROTECTION that actually facilitates acquiring the virus. You shouldn't talk about "medical consequences" when you have such stunted medical knowledge.
KiMare wrote:
And religion? Think about it. How has homosexuality matched the survival of religion in history? You think Christianity is the only factor? Pure ignorance.
You tell me, how HAS homosexuality matched the survival of religion? Could it by hiding when people are trying to put you to death?
KiMare wrote:
Your ignorant arrogance is simply an indicator of how hard you will fall.
When??? How??? Where??? Are you hoping that I'll be frightened into liking women just by your TONE, or do you have one single specific detail to offer?
KiMare wrote:
You've dumbed down marriage to a meaningless piece of paper. You have nothing.
I have exactly what every other married American has, and that's all I ask for.

But if you can't offer a SINGLE specific fact to back up your spooky doomsaying, it is YOU who has nothing.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97936 Mar 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted Obama would lose. Didn't happen.
You predicted Prop 8 wouldn't be overturned. It was.
You predicted the federal government wasn't ready to move forward with SSM. You were wrong.

The reality call you so desperately seek for US is actually yours, Greg. You've lost this battle. Shriek all you like about history, but we have obtained marriage equality, and there's Jack Schitt that you're able to do about it other than whine like a cry-baby.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97937 Mar 12, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted Obama would lose. Didn't happen.
You predicted Prop 8 wouldn't be overturned. It was.
You predicted the federal government wasn't ready to move forward with SSM. You were wrong.
The reality call you so desperately seek for US is actually yours, Greg. You've lost this battle. Shriek all you like about history, but we have obtained marriage equality, and there's Jack Schitt that you're able to do about it other than whine like a cry-baby.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Dirty Vagina lets get back to basics, the bible says homosexuality is not just a sin it is an abomination punishable with death. Some Christian nations are talking the bible literal don't you think?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97938 Mar 12, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about boring. Your histrionics are really only of self-interest.
You make lots of sense Toby.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97939 Mar 12, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Vagina lets get back to basics, the bible says homosexuality is not just a sin it is an abomination punishable with death. Some Christian nations are talking the bible literal don't you think?
I don't believe that's what the Bible says, at all. You're entitle to your opinion. Then again, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. JMHO, Hunty.

Location hidden

#97940 Mar 12, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
When will this "awakening" occur? Within my lifetime? Will it occur only to me, or to all married gay couples, or just to ALL gay people, married or not? How will this awakening manifest? What will it do to people?
Why are SPECIFICS the hardest thing to get in a discussion with gay rights opponents? Am I just supposed to assume that you have magic future-telling powers, and then cower in fear at your prognosticating abilities?
<quoted text>
Yes. No other society in history has reached the electronic information age, which allows all the lies about gay people to be quickly and easily debunked.
<quoted text>
I don't HAVE any medical consequences. You talk as if AIDS automatically inflicts anyone who engages in anal sex. But it's a lack of PROTECTION that actually facilitates acquiring the virus. You shouldn't talk about "medical consequences" when you have such stunted medical knowledge.
<quoted text>
You tell me, how HAS homosexuality matched the survival of religion? Could it by hiding when people are trying to put you to death?
<quoted text>
When??? How??? Where??? Are you hoping that I'll be frightened into liking women just by your TONE, or do you have one single specific detail to offer?
<quoted text>
I have exactly what every other married American has, and that's all I ask for.
But if you can't offer a SINGLE specific fact to back up your spooky doomsaying, it is YOU who has nothing.
In your lifetime it will happen

You have nothing like what married couples have.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97941 Mar 12, 2014
entitled*

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#97942 Mar 12, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
TOO literally. Perhaps they're running out of witches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hard Reset Sony ST27i Xperia Go 4 min hafacs 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min River Tam 864,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 599,779
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 18 min courious SWF 361
Why are there only Old White Men on the Ballot 33 min Wake the Dead 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 2,008
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 6,476
White Lives MATTER 2 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web