Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#97169 Feb 22, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Fire and brimstone? Today, God can't even manage a few drops of rain on the annual Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras.
But the fundies keep praying for it.
They keep praying for him to stop pro-gay legislation, too. And he keeps not stopping it.

It's about time they stopped interpreting his will as "mysterious", and started interpreting it as "Dude, THAT'S your answer!".

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97170 Feb 22, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is why the Holy Spirit gave Sodom and Gomorrah a 'fire shower' for their 'particular kind of cleansing needs'.. Just keepin' it REAL.
The myth of Sodom addresses your horrible abusive behavior.

Do try to learn something.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#97171 Feb 23, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
If God’s patience was so short for Sodom and Gomorrah, then why has he been so forgiving for today’s modern metropolises? Consider the size, and the amount of homosexuality, in cities like San Francisco or New York. Where are their “fire showers”? Where is their “cleansing”?
And if you’re just keeping it real (or “keepin”, since you’re just that cool), then how “real” do you consider the findings of archaeologists or geologists who can find no evidence of either of these cities? How “real” should we consider a woman turning into salt? Should those of us in the cities of Seattle or Los Angeles wait for the most righteous man in town to come along and offer his daughters up for gang rape? Should we wait until those daughters get their father drunk, and have sex with HIM? Is THAT how history should unfold? Don’t think that the people you speak to don’t know the specifics of that terrible story.
At what point should we WAIVE our freedoms, before God comes along to smack us down for those enjoying those freedoms?
God did sent prophet LOT to Sodom and Gomorrah and warn them about the result of their evil doing.

When they did not heed to his warning, the cities were destroyed. Quran says that "(angels said) We did not find even a single house that were believers" That is why the cities were overthrown.

No city in USA or anywhere in the world has that high percentage of these perverts. When they reach to that level, God may punish them the way He did those evil cities.

But why should we incite God' anger against us?

Why not correct ourselves? And what about punishment in the hereafter?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97172 Feb 23, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
My original question (to mandingowillsay), which you quoted, was “To what purpose would gay people "hijack" marriage? What diabolical goal do you think gay people have in mind”
Your reply to me was,“You expose the motive after your very first sentence.”
So, right there you are referring to a motive. Maybe I am misunderstanding to which “very first sentence” you are referring. Presumably, it wasn’t the initial question itself. So my NEXT line that you quoted was,“You talk as if acceptance was some horrible thing for gay people to seek, as if it were reserved only for certain people”
This, along with your comments about “forced” acceptance, leads me to believe that “acceptance” is the “motive” you mean. If “acceptance” is NOT the “motive” to which you are referring, please help correct my misunderstanding
I ignored the hyperbole and simply noted that the effort to impose a fake relationship on marriage is born out of a legitimate desire for acceptance.

My argument wasn't that acceptance was a bad thing, it was that it was being pursued in a deceitful way that would accomplish the opposite of what was intended.

Just a side note. Your verbosity causes your message to get lost. You also use it to gay twirl.

Location hidden

#97173 Feb 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't won an argument on here yet.
You haven't made on yet.

Including your last post.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#97174 Feb 23, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
If God’s patience was so short for Sodom and Gomorrah, then why has he been so forgiving for today’s modern metropolises? Consider the size, and the amount of homosexuality, in cities like San Francisco or New York. Where are their “fire showers”? Where is their “cleansing”?
And if you’re just keeping it real (or “keepin”, since you’re just that cool), then how “real” do you consider the findings of archaeologists or geologists who can find no evidence of either of these cities? How “real” should we consider a woman turning into salt? Should those of us in the cities of Seattle or Los Angeles wait for the most righteous man in town to come along and offer his daughters up for gang rape? Should we wait until those daughters get their father drunk, and have sex with HIM? Is THAT how history should unfold? Don’t think that the people you speak to don’t know the specifics of that terrible story.
At what point should we WAIVE our freedoms, before God comes along to smack us down for those enjoying those freedoms?
God waited 300 years before sending the Israelites into Canaan for the same reason.

Moreover, rational people see HIV as a consequence specifically targeting sodomy.

Smile.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#97176 Feb 23, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
How far is Mount Rainier from Seattle? Not a good thing to taunt God.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97177 Feb 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is why the Holy Spirit gave Sodom and Gomorrah a 'fire shower' for their 'particular kind of cleansing needs'.. Just keepin' it REAL.
In one sweep of His and, God could remove all homosexuals for the earth.

And yet, he hasn't......

God isn't displeased with any of his children, including his gay children.

Just keepin' it REAL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97178 Feb 23, 2014
Dirtty Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, he hasn't......
Just keepin' it REAL.
It's Ying and Yang not Yang and Yang or Ying and Ying.

Men and women have separate genetic codes that fits us together. If your sick ass goes against that you upset nature itself.

In short you are ;like the GM foods that the world is starting to understand is a curse on humanity and other living things.

You believe in the bible right? So repent and condemn homosexuality OR YOUR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97179 Feb 23, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Ying and Yang not Yang and Yang or Ying and Ying.
Men and women have separate genetic codes that fits us together. If your sick ass goes against that you upset nature itself.
In short you are ;like the GM foods that the world is starting to understand is a curse on humanity and other living things.
You believe in the bible right? So repent and condemn homosexuality OR YOUR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.
God has already punished me; he sent you to the forum.

Location hidden

#97180 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some kind of insight into what the gay GOD YOU worship does to people who don't accept your gay agenda? Well I don't think the god other people worship singles people out for disagreeing with your gay agenda.

Location hidden

#97181 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, he hasn't......
Just keepin' it REAL.
In one sweep of his hand God could also smite mass murderers, could have smite men like Hitler, etc, but he hasn't. Is that really how God operates? Will you also expect him to smite all the people with 6 fingers? That's one hell of a way to try and validate yourself. God also hasn't wiped pedophiles, serial killers or spree killers of the face of the earth.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97182 Feb 23, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some kind of insight into what the gay GOD YOU worship does to people who don't accept your gay agenda? Well I don't think the god other people worship singles people out for disagreeing with your gay agenda.
Maybe the gay agenda IS God's agenda? What if you're wrong?

Location hidden

#97183 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the gay agenda IS God's agenda? What if you're wrong?
Like your whole warped agenda, you seem to think God is like a politician trying to push women's rights or something.

This failure to understand the bible could account for your whole warped idea that the bible does not condemn homosexuality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97184 Feb 23, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your whole warped agenda, you seem to think God is like a politician trying to push women's rights or something.
This failure to understand the bible could account for your whole warped idea that the bible does not condemn homosexuality.
The Bible doesn't condemn loving same-sex relationships.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97185 Feb 23, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think God is a hateful bigot with all of the same prejudices that you have.

Location hidden

#97186 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't condemn loving same-sex relationships.
Look fruitcake, GOD does not support homosexuals whichever way you attempt to spin the bible. He calls what 2 homosexuals do together an abomination. God also says the penalty for both parties is death. Call gay relationships whatever you like soon as they have sex they have committed sin according to the bible, Koran and Torah period. How do you figure God does not condemn what you do to lead up to that act?
Who are you kidding? Don't try and make yourselves sound innocent and sweet by using phrases like "loving same sex relationships"

The GOD of the bible condemns you as a monstrosity.

Location hidden

#97187 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think God is a hateful bigot with all of the same prejudices that you have.
Well if you call that bigotry and hatred, then I suppose the Christian bible and their God is just that, because according to him you and your lot should be put to death if you lie with a man as you would with a woman.

He destroyed a whole city because there were people like you in it. Why would you do that if he advocates people like you? Go read the story f Sodom and Gomorrah. I am not asking anyone to put you to death. Nor do I hate you I'm just giving my opinion.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#97188 Feb 23, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>.....I'm just giving my opinion.
I'm well aware of that.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#97189 Feb 23, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! LOLOLOL

But it's not much of a punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min MUQ2 271,263
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min It aint necessari... 837,031
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 43 min Neville Thompson 419
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 47 min plague 125
What do blacks think of asians? What do asians ... (Jan '08) 48 min plague 85
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr Serah 70,195
hi 15 year old teen wanna skype via paypal 1 hr smallguy312 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 589,352
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr par five 4,082
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr lightbeamrider 176,756
More from around the web