Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#97119 Feb 19, 2014
1 Peter 4:15

New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#97120 Feb 19, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he created humans but he created humans to be different. There are gays in hockey, football and etc. is that a man that seems to operate like a woman? Science proves you wrong, it's time to let go of your hate so God won't judge you for hating his creation. Why do you spend so much time watching gay men? Be careful what you are afraid of.
Well said. He who falls last falls the hardest. LOL
Toby

Portland, OR

#97121 Feb 19, 2014
The Unholy Trinity (MUQ, KiMare, and Mandingo) have proposed a new "anti- lesbian lizard bill" it's called S.S.241 Anti- C. neomexicanus

I couldn't put S.R. for senate resolution so I put S.S. for stupid shits
Lesbian lizards must be stopped !
Toby

Portland, OR

#97122 Feb 19, 2014
I forgot Mandingo the puppet spirit of the Unholy Trinity reluctantly endorsed the anti-lesbian lizard bill, he really see's nothing wrong with lesbian lizards as long as he can join in.

Hallelujah !
Toby

Portland, OR

#97123 Feb 19, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
God created humans not homosexuals. He created man and woman not man woman and homosexual. A homosexual is a man who seems to operate like a woman, which means he is a malfunctioning man.
Watch a gay man mincing around, he is a malfunctioning and defective man who knows he is incomplete and now wants tom con the world that he is some kind of definitive type.
You're are always trying to dehumanize homosexuals in this forum, specifically male homosexuals, albeit you seem to have posted some affinity with female homosexuality, that is, some self aggrandizing affinity under the conditions of a menage a trois. There are millions of homosexual men and woman who are extremely successful, talented and functional, what is even meant by "watch a gay man mincing around", that is not even rational. I see plenty of fellow heterosexuals on the street who are very dysfunctional, alcoholics, drug addicts, the homeless, emotionally ill,etc., and realistically their heterosexuality has nothing to do with their dysfunction. Sexual orientation is to relevant to the issue, you're just using the most bile demagoguery to bolster your bigotry.

Still, I am waiting for you to present one single valid premise.
Toby

Portland, OR

#97124 Feb 19, 2014
Typo

" Sexual orientation is not relevant to the issue, you're just using the most bile demagoguery to bolster your bigotry".

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#97125 Feb 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
<quoted text>
When hetero's engage in anal sex, it is criminal stupidity.
When gays engage in anal sex, it is defective mating behavior and criminal stupidity.
Hey, this isn't rocket science, what are you confused about?
<quoted text>
No obsession with anal abuse, simply a clear, indisputable symptom of a sexual defect. Gay intercourse is simply a much clearer example of that defect than lesbianism.
Where did I say three pieces of paper?
Do you notice that no one else on here has the comprehension problems you do?
I could help you get your piece of paper. I lied to get mine, and you would certainly need to do so too...
Smirk.
No right for me to say either way, but something anatomically irregular about the anal canal sphincter being pushed up and inward as opposed to its outwardly function and waste eliminator.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#97126 Feb 19, 2014
Zachary Gima wrote:
<quoted text>.. but something anatomically irregular about the anal canal sphincter being pushed up and inward as opposed to its outwardly function and waste eliminator.
Prove it.
Because it sure gets used for an awful lot of sexual fun and sex is about as natural a thing as one can think of.
Same with mouths. And hands. And tits.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97127 Feb 19, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Because it sure gets used for an awful lot of sexual fun and sex is about as natural a thing as one can think of.
Same with mouths. And hands. And tits.
Blondie, you need to go talk to the doctors about that.

At least two different kinds.

Smile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97128 Feb 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your hateful, stupid stereotypes. Let's see how many more you can think up. LOLOL
Come on Mr be honest! Are you really telling me you've never seen those poofs mincing around like little fairies? Don't be silly of course you have.

You have the minced meat variety and the even uglier bone crusher type.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#97131 Feb 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More arrogant abuse. Here is what the Bible says about your behavior Adam.
1 Peter 4:15
American Standard Version (ASV)
15 For let none of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or an evil-doer, or as a meddler in other men's matters:
You are an arrogant little meddler Adam. You make an ass of yourself every time you post such abuse.
This is for you my dear.Ever thought about that dummy?

Leviticus 20:13

New Living Translation (NLT)

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#97133 Feb 21, 2014
What's up with all this stuff about "purpose"? Lol, our purpose as human beings is to live. Be compassionate and caring to others. Not to reject and hate others based on… what exactly? Oh, you believe in a different floating figure in the sky, you're wrong. Which is quite an odd statement considering Christianity was not the first religion.

Homosexuals do no harm to society. They are people first. They are not separate from the human race, they are a part of the human race. They are the human race just as much as heterosexuals, transsexuals, transgender, lesbians, bisexuals, etc. etc. etc.

Condemning and hating others is stupid. It's a waste of time, it's a waste of life, especially the wars. Please, could we stop the wars? That would be nice. I'd like it for the bombs to stop dropping and the bullets to stop flying.

This is a civil rights issue. Gays have the same rights as anyone else. If you are opposed to gays having equal rights you are opposed to the civil rights movement for both blacks and women. You are a bigot.

Back to purpose. When we look at marriages, in reality it's a strange thing. Man has practiced polygamy for thousands of years. Other species have as well. This claim of a cross cultural restraint on breeding is well, an odd one. Let's also not forget that if we want to talk "purpose" of marriage, that marriage's real purpose was for political gain throughout the history of civilization. It hasn't been until now that we've reached somewhat what I believe marriage should be.

If two loving couples want to get married, then that's that. I see no problem here. At all. That's what marriage is REALLY about. What it's SUPPOSED to be about. Applying purpose to marriage is a shallow thing. Marriage is about love, that's what it should be. That's ALL it should be.

Oh, and we should probably check our egos. Because, you know… As if there is a truly grand purpose to marriage. That's kind of laughable. We're one planet, one species of a countless number of planets and species and life all across the universe. The basic "purpose",if you can even call it that, of our existence is to live.

And I believe it is to live peacefully. Yet, we have yet to understand that. Here's to human progress.

Cheers.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#97134 Feb 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for you my dear.Ever thought about that dummy?
Leviticus 20:13
New Living Translation (NLT)
13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
Do you live by all the Old Testament laws or just the ones that fit your mind? In addition, some laws were for Israel only while others were for everyone. Biblical historians tell us the Canaanite religions surrounding the Israelites at the time of Leviticus often included fertility rites consisting of sexual rituals. These rituals were thought to bring the blessing of the god or goddess on crop and livestock production. During the rituals, whole families, including husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, cousins, aunts and uncles would sometimes have sex. Also included was sex with temple prostitutes. In short, every kind of sexual practice imaginable was performed at these rituals, including homosexual sex. If I lived by the old testament laws, then I too might be stoning people and strapping bombs on my chest.

Location hidden

#97135 Feb 21, 2014
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
What's up with all this stuff about "purpose"? Lol, our purpose as human beings is to live. Be compassionate and caring to others. Not to reject and hate others based on… what exactly? Oh, you believe in a different floating figure in the sky, you're wrong. Which is quite an odd statement considering Christianity was not the first religion.
Homosexuals do no harm to society. They are people first. They are not separate from the human race, they are a part of the human race. They are the human race just as much as heterosexuals, transsexuals, transgender, lesbians, bisexuals, etc. etc. etc.
Condemning and hating others is stupid. It's a waste of time, it's a waste of life, especially the wars. Please, could we stop the wars? That would be nice. I'd like it for the bombs to stop dropping and the bullets to stop flying.
This is a civil rights issue. Gays have the same rights as anyone else. If you are opposed to gays having equal rights you are opposed to the civil rights movement for both blacks and women. You are a bigot.
Back to purpose. When we look at marriages, in reality it's a strange thing. Man has practiced polygamy for thousands of years. Other species have as well. This claim of a cross cultural restraint on breeding is well, an odd one. Let's also not forget that if we want to talk "purpose" of marriage, that marriage's real purpose was for political gain throughout the history of civilization. It hasn't been until now that we've reached somewhat what I believe marriage should be.
If two loving couples want to get married, then that's that. I see no problem here. At all. That's what marriage is REALLY about. What it's SUPPOSED to be about. Applying purpose to marriage is a shallow thing. Marriage is about love, that's what it should be. That's ALL it should be.
Oh, and we should probably check our egos. Because, you know… As if there is a truly grand purpose to marriage. That's kind of laughable. We're one planet, one species of a countless number of planets and species and life all across the universe. The basic "purpose",if you can even call it that, of our existence is to live.
And I believe it is to live peacefully. Yet, we have yet to understand that. Here's to human progress.
Cheers.
Bullshit, homosexuality is nothing like being BLACK WHITE OR ASIAN. All three do not have to do anything to be defined as what they are. The homosexual has to be attracted to someone the same gender to define themselves and what they are.

nobody hates homosexuals, but this is not what they are bothered about, what they are bothered about is there agenda to try and con the world by hijacking things like marriage that homosexual relationships are the same as heterosexual relationships. They are absolutely not and never will be as much as you may want to delude yourself.

Comparing homosexuality to the Negro civil rights struggle is misguided and ill conceived. Would you also compare White people to homosexuals? black is not equivalent to homosexual so please stop insulting an entire group by continuing to insist they are.

Location hidden

#97136 Feb 21, 2014
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
Cheers.
Also a marriage between two men or two women is not a marriage it has already been invalidated by the fact that the two parties are one gender. Marriage creates a wife and husband not a wife and a wife or husband and husband.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#97137 Feb 22, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Bullshit, homosexuality is nothing like being BLACK WHITE OR ASIAN. All three do not have to do anything to be defined as what they are. The homosexual has to be attracted to someone the same gender to define themselves and what they are.
Both race and sexual orientation are physiological characteristics that people have no control over. People are defined by MANY labels, and not all of them are of their own choosing.
mandingowillsay wrote:
nobody hates homosexuals
LOTS of people hate homosexuals. Are you kidding?
mandingowillsay wrote:
but this is not what they are bothered about, what they are bothered about is there agenda to try and con the world by hijacking things like marriage that homosexual relationships are the same as heterosexual relationships. They are absolutely not and never will be as much as you may want to delude yourself.
To what purpose would gay people "hijack" marriage? What diabolical goal do you think gay people have in mind?

You talk as if acceptance was some horrible thing for gay people to seek, as if it were reserved only for certain people. Everyone seeks acceptance, and recognition from the government that purports to represent them. It's not some inhuman, alien desire to want legal recourse for protecting one's family, and a legal bond with the person they've fallen in love with.

Don't portray gay people as if we were all some kind of mustache-twirling villains with secret, destructive plots. We want exactly the same thing that you have, no more and no less.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Comparing homosexuality to the Negro civil rights struggle is misguided and ill conceived. Would you also compare White people to homosexuals? black is not equivalent to homosexual so please stop insulting an entire group by continuing to insist they are.
They are not "equivalent", but there ARE analogies in both situations. It would be irresponsible and naive to ignore them entirely, and pretend they don't exist at all. They both represent discrimination on the shallowest and most superficial of grounds. The GROUPS are not so equivalent, but the situations are. The pointless xenophobia is practically identical.

Location hidden

#97138 Feb 22, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
To what purpose would gay people "hijack" marriage? What diabolical goal do you think gay people have in mind?
You talk as if acceptance was some horrible thing for gay people to seek, as if it were reserved only for certain people. Everyone seeks acceptance, and recognition from the government that purports to represent them. It's not some inhuman, alien desire to want legal recourse for protecting one's family, and a legal bond with the person they've fallen in love with.
Don't portray gay people as if we were all some kind of mustache-twirling villains with secret, destructive plots. We want exactly the same thing that you have, no more and no less.

<quoted text>
They are not "equivalent", but there ARE analogies in both situations. It would be irresponsible and naive to ignore them entirely, and pretend they don't exist at all.
You expose the motive after your very first sentence.

What gays fail to realize is that a forced acceptance based on a denial of reality (lie) only accomplishes the opposite to a greater degree in both the ones forced to agree, AND GAYS THEMSELVES! The closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it is exposed as a fake.

You want what marriage has, but cannot equate at any level except by dumbing down marriage to a discriminatory contract.

You yourself even admit there is no real equivalency and then turn around and ignore and deny the impact those distinctions create.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97139 Feb 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You expose the motive after your very first sentence.
What gays fail to realize is that a forced acceptance based on a denial of reality (lie) only accomplishes the opposite to a greater degree in both the ones forced to agree, AND GAYS THEMSELVES! The closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it is exposed as a fake.
You want what marriage has, but cannot equate at any level except by dumbing down marriage to a discriminatory contract.
You yourself even admit there is no real equivalency and then turn around and ignore and deny the impact those distinctions create.
That's all lovely gibberish from the 3 nippled, schizophrenic hermaphroditic bigot.

We have marriage equality. Really. We have it and you're simply powerless to do anything over it. You were wrong about Obama getting elected (twice). You were wrong about the ruling on prop 8. You were wrong about the federal government recognizing marriage equality.

In short, you have a long history of being wrong based on your personal beliefs. It's not your fault that you grew up in Rockford and have a skewed sense of reality.

I'm still married, and I have the exact same rights and responsibilities that you have. Take a bite out of that reality sandwich.

Location hidden

#97140 Feb 22, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all lovely gibberish from the 3 nippled, schizophrenic hermaphroditic bigot.
We have marriage equality. Really. We have it and you're simply powerless to do anything over it. You were wrong about Obama getting elected (twice). You were wrong about the ruling on prop 8. You were wrong about the federal government recognizing marriage equality.
In short, you have a long history of being wrong based on your personal beliefs. It's not your fault that you grew up in Rockford and have a skewed sense of reality.
I'm still married, and I have the exact same rights and responsibilities that you have. Take a bite out of that reality sandwich.
Wow, talk about a shit load of denial!

Not one actual reasoned response to my post!

Once again the gay front line stoops to hate and bully trolling.

If you weren't a reprobate, you'd be ashamed.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97141 Feb 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Not one actual reasoned response to my post!

You have yet to post anything, ANYTHING, that is response-worthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 794,352
Scientific proof for God's existence 19 min Good-Evil 517
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 567,678
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,339
Electric Shaver for head 2 hr skullshaver 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr max 176
Dead Trigger 2 cheats android 3 hr kanha panda 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
More from around the web