Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#97082 Feb 17, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I continually state we are talking about big butch grown men, is because gay men continually try to feminize themselves to make out they are like helpless female victims. They are not they are grown men,
Thousands of reasons have been given here, you just don't want to see those reasons.
The point is if homosexual men hadn't started pushing for marriages, I doubt lesbians would have done it.
Provide an example of gay men trying to make out that they are helpless female victims.If you are discussing homosexuals I believe that includes both genders. I also believe that feminine traits in a certain amount of homosexuals are innate and they are probably feminine from a very early age. Are you honestly saying that thousands of reason have been given? I haven't witnessed one valid premise yet let alone thousands, and you believe lesbians just reluctantly follow male homosexuals on social issues?

Ever heard of Margaret Marshall, and she was heterosexual and appointed chief justice by a Republican. LOL
Toby

Portland, OR

#97083 Feb 17, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I continually state we are talking about big butch grown men, is because gay men continually try to feminize themselves to make out they are like helpless female victims. They are not they are grown men,
Thousands of reasons have been given here, you just don't want to see those reasons.
The point is if homosexual men hadn't started pushing for marriages, I doubt lesbians would have done it.
Who exactly is (we) anyway? Are you referring to the rest of the Unholy Trinity, MUQ and KiMare?
Toby

Portland, OR

#97084 Feb 17, 2014
What a substantive,comprehensive, articulate subject matter to discuss "big butch grown men"

You're a hoot, a continuous source of vacuous drivel and endless ineptitude. I'm still waiting for you to establish a valid premise, what big butch grown men do is not a valid premise.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#97086 Feb 17, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you keep saying nothing happens without God's will.
So if gays and lesbians exist it's God's will.
Maybe those 3 friends of Kimare can write letters for you as well.
What crimes people do is as a result of their choices.... God allows it, because otherwise their test shall not be true.

That does not mean God is happy or pleased at what they do.

The blame for perversion is on the people or not God.

If God wanted every one to act like an angel, He could do it, but already there are as many number of Angels as He wants.

These perverts have to answer for their actions to Him on the last day, even if all nations in the world declare this abomination as lawful.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97087 Feb 17, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What crimes people do is as a result of their choices.... God allows it, because otherwise their test shall not be true.
If God wanted every one to act like an angel, He could do it, but already there are as many number of Angels as He wants.
These perverts have to answer for their actions to Him on the last day, even if all nations in the world declare this abomination as lawful.
Talking about tests, it looks like God sent LGBT people here to test you. You failed miserably.

You don't know what God is happy or pleased with do you?

You are perverting the Word of God by using it to abuse others.

Yes, you should take full responsibility for your horrible behavior driving people away from God.

Good luck on judgment day pal. You will need it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97088 Feb 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
What a substantive,comprehensive, articulate subject matter to discuss "big butch grown men"

You're a hoot, a continuous source of vacuous drivel and endless ineptitude. I'm still waiting for you to establish a valid premise, what big butch grown men do is not a valid premise.
"What a substantive,comprehensive, articulate subject matter to discuss "big butch grown men" "You're a hoot, a continuous source of vacuous drivel and endless ineptitude. I'm still waiting for you to establish a valid premise, what big butch grown men do is not a valid premise"

Wow! Toby this is so impressive and forthright.

Only you can pinpoint a "valid PENIS"

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#97089 Feb 18, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
God not only allows it, God created it. God created gay people as science proves. So who is God testing if he creates it Himself? It's YOU! God is testing you muk to see your tolerance and kindness to his creation. Is God happy with YOU? YOU have failed God !!!

Location hidden

#97090 Feb 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>God not only allows it, God created it. God created gay people as science proves. So who is God testing if he creates it Himself? It's YOU! God is testing you muk to see your tolerance and kindness to his creation. Is God happy with YOU? YOU have failed God !!!
God created humans not homosexuals. He created man and woman not man woman and homosexual. A homosexual is a man who seems to operate like a woman, which means he is a malfunctioning man.

Watch a gay man mincing around, he is a malfunctioning and defective man who knows he is incomplete and now wants tom con the world that he is some kind of definitive type.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97091 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
God created humans not homosexuals.
Opinion, dismissed.

“Resources For The Future”

Since: Feb 14

Los Angeles, CA

#97092 Feb 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably more common than we realize. In their culture, the little woman puts up with it. After all, she can be easily replaced - probably one of 4 wives anyway.
Unortunately, you are also describing numerous modern-day countries in the Middle East.

Location hidden

#97093 Feb 18, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, dismissed.
The only thing you could dismiss is the shit from your ass.
God created humans not man woman and homosexual.

Location hidden

#97094 Feb 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide an example of gay men trying to make out that they are helpless female victims.If you are discussing homosexuals I believe that includes both genders. I also believe that feminine traits in a certain amount of homosexuals are innate and they are probably feminine from a very early age. Are you honestly saying that thousands of reason have been given? I haven't witnessed one valid premise yet let alone thousands, and you believe lesbians just reluctantly follow male homosexuals on social issues?
Ever heard of Margaret Marshall, and she was heterosexual and appointed chief justice by a Republican. LOL
I am not going to waste my time going through your crap to show you; but you and your pro-homo conspirators keep mentioning how we hate you guys or how we are persecuting you guys. It's laughable, it's you guys with the army of followers and the strong arm tactics.

This is the only thread I have ever been on where expressing an opinion against any pro-homo earns you instant thumbs down.

You are here to lie and distort you have no point which is why you have all these strong arm tactics. I think people are tired of making points you can't refute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97095 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you could dismiss is the shit from your ass.
God created humans not man woman and homosexual.
opinion, dismissed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97096 Feb 18, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
God created humans not homosexuals. He created man and woman not man woman and homosexual. A homosexual is a man who seems to operate like a woman, which means he is a malfunctioning man.
Watch a gay man mincing around, he is a malfunctioning and defective man who knows he is incomplete and now wants tom con the world that he is some kind of definitive type.
Really dumb ass false stereotypes. You must be a real closet queen dream up that fantasy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97097 Feb 18, 2014
Toby wrote:
The truth is under his rigid myopic perspective of marriage as only validated by reproduction, then all childless marriages are failures of evolutionary mating behaviors, matter of fact anyone male or female, heterosexual or homosexual who is infertile is a born failure of evolutionary mating behavior. I just want to know how homosexual marriage will somehow negatively effect the long-term reproductive success of heterosexual marriages? Is sexual orientation somehow a popularity contest or exchangeable?
Gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage. That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
You know as well as I do that nothing can change the inferior status of your relationship. It is visibly a counterfeit, scientifically defective mating behavior, factually fallacious and socially a forced sympathy to denial.
Smile..

Location hidden

#97098 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
<quoted text>
When hetero's engage in anal sex, it is criminal stupidity.
When gays engage in anal sex, it is defective mating behavior and criminal stupidity.
Hey, this isn't rocket science, what are you confused about?
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with anal sex disregards lesbianism.
And again, please explain what neccessitated you needing THREE pieces of paper to prove your sanity and explain why those 3 matter but a valid marriage license is just a piece of paper.
Frankly it really puzzles me that you somehow felt one piece of paper saying you're sane wasn't enough. Why 3?
SMIRK
No obsession with anal abuse, simply a clear, indisputable symptom of a sexual defect. Gay intercourse is simply a much clearer example of that defect than lesbianism.

Where did I say three pieces of paper?

Do you notice that no one else on here has the comprehension problems you do?

I could help you get your piece of paper. I lied to get mine, and you would certainly need to do so too...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#97099 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.
You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.
I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.
You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...
<quoted text>
Judging by your comprehension along with your confusion about marriage, you SERIOUSLY need a letter affirming your sanity.
As the voice of experience, I suggest you start by asking your family and friends if they think you need a letter. Please let us know what they think.
Smile.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have let you know what my family and friends think.
They are all laughing at you.
Happy now?
Is that why they said they were laughing?

Did they think you needed help? Come on, you can tell me.

Smile.

Location hidden

#97100 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. However, since I work professionally with people in severe denial, I asked three professional friends to validate my sanity so I could answer people like you.
You claim a duplicate gendered relationship is the same as a diverse gendered couple. Do you understand the degree of denial inherent in that claim?
SMile.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the lunacy you write?
You say one piece of paper (a marriage license) is invalid yet expect us to believe the OPINION of 3 friends of yours has legal standing. And you still insist that an article that clearly says it's simply a theory is somehow a scientific fact.
DENIAL?
LMAO
You say you work professionally with people in severe denial. My guess is you are the show and tell part of the program; the "Don't let this happen to you" part.
As I said I have never met any NORMAL PERSON who felt they needed to prove their sanity so they could have a job.
Smirk
And yet?

Don't gays claim that the very people who verified my sanity verified that homosexuality is not a mental disorder?

Either they can be trusted or not. What is it?

SMirk.

Location hidden

#97101 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, read the first paragraph. The information it contains are not theory, they are facts.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>And nothing in that paragraph says that SSM is wrong. In fact SSM isn't even addressed in the article.
Please tell me the page number where your conclusions about anal sex are mentioned. And where lesbians are addressed.
Here we go again... This really is getting boring!

Honey, they don't address ss couples because ss couples are not scientifically considered married. A ss marriage is a scientific oxymoron.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#97102 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
<quoted text>
When hetero's engage in anal sex, it is criminal stupidity.
When gays engage in anal sex, it is defective mating behavior and criminal stupidity.
Hey, this isn't rocket science, what are you confused about?
<quoted text>
The denial of clear physical abuse is hardly a 'civilized society'. Do you understand the denial in that claim?
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>We understand that you felt a very strong desire to be proven sane. And that apparently you didn't feel that the first two papers were sufficient.
I'll ask again: If as you say a married couple's marriage license is just a piece of paper and has no meaning, why are you worrying about something that is meaningless to you?
A deeply insensitive personal attack and a diversionary question. Having trouble aren't you.

I accept that you concede that anal abuse is uncivilized.

I simply point out the reality that nothing will change the fact that ss marriage is any oxymoron. I'm not the one who needs to be worried am I?

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 39,670
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min WasteWater 574,583
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min skanky woman 1,019
Main Product - Super Affiliate Codex 10 min Super Affiliate 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min mike 608,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Huh 810,675
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min WasteWater 5,566
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min skanky woman 269,108
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 12 hr busted 165
More from around the web