Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#97002 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a falsehood be a Freudian slip? Is a mans education defined by not agreeing with the gay mafia? No it is not, so that is not any kind of Freudian slip. The problem could be that you don't know what a Freudian slip is.
A homosexual cannot even pretend to believe in the scriptures.
Or the problem could be that you don't know what a Freudian slip is. Several posts ago you inadvertently stated the opposite of what you intended, revealing your true inner feelings.

There is no gay mafia; just a whole bunch of LGBT people who are tired of being pushed around by others and denied our rights.

Where rights are denied for any group, rights are denied for all.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#97003 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
Then any heterosexual who does it is also defective right?

You keep trying to come up with a valid reason to deny gays and lesbians as well as their family members equal protection under the law. And you fail.

And we keep waiting for you to post something that isn't ridiculous. But we accept the reality that it is not going to happen.

It's amusing watching a man like you who claims he absorbed a female twin while he was in his Mother's womb, insisting that that female was a lesbian, claim that defects are grounds to deny citizens their Constitutional Rights.

If defects are grounds to deny marriage then as a man with 3 nipples and the chromosomal dissonance you have, you should have been barred from marriage as well.

Your reasoning is your own worst enemy.

Twirl on silly girl.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97004 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Vagina why don't you f OFF? YOU ARE JUST BORING PEOPLE HERE AND NEVER HAVE A REAL POINT.
Look in the mirror. Oh and "dirty vagina" is far more disgusting than telling you you have sh*t for brains.

R U MAD BRO?

LMAO

(It's so fun hoisting idiots like you and Kimare by your own pitards)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97005 Feb 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More arrogant abuse. Here is what the Bible says about your behavior Adam.
1 Peter 4:15
American Standard Version (ASV)
15 For let none of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or an evil-doer, or as a meddler in other men's matters:
You are an arrogant little meddler Adam. You make an ass of yourself every time you post such abuse.
It's sad that people like madingo, Kimare and all the rest can't see that when they try to use sin to justify their anger and actions they hang themselves by committing sins themselves.

Then when the walls of their glass houses begin to crack they want to blame everyone else.

As you well know, many gays and lesbians lived through decades of religious persecution. Some like myself ended up researching the religious texts they use and can now debate those texts with far more knowledge and understanding than the spoon fed pew warmers.

As a result, the anti-gays get mad and try to claim we are "twisting scripture", while at the same time the groups they support are calling for help to re-write scripture so it suits their agenda better.

IMO religion should be used to improve the person practicing it and not as a weapon to attack those who see things differently.

The situation in Kansas is a great example of the mental gymnastics they try to employ. The proposed law to protect religious freedom hit a snag when the legislature realised it could cause a lot of problems if a police officer or any first responder to a life threatening situation refused to do their job because "God" said it would be wrong for them to do so. So now the solution they propose is to "protect the religious freedom" of only certain groups while denying that same right to government workers.

As I pointed out earlier, I can't help wondering about how Jesus would feel about so many people turning him into nothing but another Chic-Fil-A franchise. The money lenders he whipped must be laughing their asses off.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97006 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing with homo's (I don't know if it is some kind of cultural affinity thing?) Is you seem to have the same style of debate as White supremacists; lol!
How in heavens name can you possibly tell if I'm pissed off or not? Can you see me? Do you know me to know the type of thing I'd write when I'm pissed of/being sarcastic?
Or are you simply projecting yourself on other people and assuming people are like you?
I have never seen a white supremacist post many of the things I post.

For example:
Leviticus 19:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

And I sure don't see them posting any of the scriptures that instruct YOU to obey civil authorities,

Your grasp of reality seems very tenuous at best. I hope you get the professional help you so obviously need.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97007 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.
You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.
I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.
You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...
Wow. You need a piece of paper to prove you can wipe your own backside? Did they also say you know how to flush afterwards?

Why am I not surprised.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97008 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.
You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.
I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.
You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...
My bad. I just caught my mistake.

You admit you needed THREE pieces of paper in order to prove you aren't a threat to yourself and society.

Most people I know don't need sworn statements by THREE doctors to prove they can function on their own.

Thanks for thew best laugh I've had so far today.

(BTW David Moore posted the exact same thing many times. I bet you also have court papers that prove you don't exist! LMAO)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97009 Feb 16, 2014
ABBY wrote:
If you are not gay it doesn't matter if it's a sin or not. If you ARE GAY, that question will be answered for you when you stand in judgement before your HEAVENLY FATHER.
Exactly. Just as those who treat gays and lesbians badly. Matt. 25:31-46

GRIN

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97010 Feb 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So did God Sin by creating gay humans? Will you punish God?
The question they want to avoid is "If God created everything then didn't He also create sinning?"

That was the view of the gnostics; that we are born corrupt and everything in God's creation is corrupt.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97011 Feb 16, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been people who will stand up for a minority, even if they are not a member of it. Because they see their common humanity.
For example:
The Gentiles who hid Jews during WWII.
Men who voted for women's suffrage.
Whites who voted for Aboriginal suffrage.
Whites who took part in civil rights marches alongside their black brothers.
And finally *drumroll* straights who support gay rights.
Voted you a big red heart.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97012 Feb 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the problem could be that you don't know what a Freudian slip is. Several posts ago you inadvertently stated the opposite of what you intended, revealing your true inner feelings.
There is no gay mafia; just a whole bunch of LGBT people who are tired of being pushed around by others and denied our rights.
Where rights are denied for any group, rights are denied for all.
I have not once contradicted what I have said here I have been consistent from the getgo. It is the pro-homosexuals who are inconsistent. Some believe the bible does not condemn homo's others believing it does.

You ALSO are the gay mafia, you are not fighting for rights you are forcing people to accept all your demands, even in countries they reject everything about your lifestyle.

It is debatable whether marriage is a human right. The gay mafia want it just because hetero's have it. Not because the fools can do anything with it. It's not like they are getting married so their kids are not illegitimate or they can protect their off-springs inheritance.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97013 Feb 16, 2014
Crabby0 wrote:
Just signed up as a new member guy's and dolls. I hope this isn't a left-wing place. 12,793 days (35y9 days) ago I received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. That, the Bible says, qualifies me as a Christian. There are over 600 Laws and Statutes in the Bible to be observed. Break one of them and you might as well have broken all of them because you are a Sinner.
That is the reason Humanity is doomed. The fact they ignore the Lord is neither here nor there because they will see him one day. Man can invent any excuse such as Atheism, Agnosticism, any other Ism and all the Lord has to do is wait until Everyone Dies and THEN, da da da da, The Judgement!!!
All you have to do to escape it though is fairly simple, not easy though. 1) To have the Gospel preached to you. 2) Obey it (Repent and be Baptised). 3) The Lord does His bit (you receive the Holy Ghost or Spirit). 4) You learn about what it is by seeing what the Lord did with it (read the New Testament 1st from the book of Matthew). 5) Use the Experience everyday (speak in other Tongues also called Praying in the Spirit). 6) Speak about this experience to other People to counter the Other Blokes Lies. 7) Fellowship at a Building which Preaches these Values.
Then you'll be a part of the Body of Christ (the Church) not just Religious and keep it up till the day you die or the Lord returns (yes, every eye will see Him even those who pierced Him). The Buildings that Preach this are (that I know of): The Revival Fellowship (worldwide), The Assemblies of God (I believe) and the United Pentecostal Church (I believe). these are the only Buildings I have heard about that preach some form of the Truth (getting People Spirit-filled and preaching it).
Sorry to make such a long winded debut on this esteemed site but I do have an obligation to give out the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). YMMV.
I am very happy that you have found what you believe is Salvation. I don't think there was any reason to apologise at the end for stating what you believe.

I hope you have a happy life and use your faith as a means to help others rather than as a weapon to cause harm as so many seem to do.

Leviticus 19:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Titus 3
King James Version (KJV)
3 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97014 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever had your sanity validated?
Smile.
Most normal people don't need to have that done. Guess you aren't as normal as you want everyone to thin k you are.

This is interesting and I sure would like to know what you were doing that made it necessary to have yourself declared sane.

And with all these new voting laws being passed you may want to carry those papers on you at all times, just in case.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97015 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a falsehood be a Freudian slip? Is a mans education defined by not agreeing with the gay mafia? No it is not, so that is not any kind of Freudian slip. The problem could be that you don't know what a Freudian slip is.
You're a trip.

You say scripture is a bunch of hogwash and then condemn anyone who disagrees with what you claim it says.

Your own words, "A homosexual cannot even pretend to believe in the scriptures" would indicate that you should also be considered homosexual. But you are too clueless to see how you make a fool of yourself without even trying.

The phrase, "hung by his own petard" comes to mind.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97016 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay mafia? LMAO

What do they do exactly? Show up and make sure your belts match your shoes? Force you to learn all the words to every Bette Midler, Cher, Streisand and Judy Garland song?

Maybe you need to see those 3 doctors Kimare used.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97017 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I find it hilarious when I note the evolutionary basis of marriage, or the inherent harm of anal abuse, and all of a sudden they want to argue faith.
I think your last statement is true.
Once again I caution you that the article you refer to does NOT say what you claim it does.

The entire article is about why people are sexually attracted to the people they pursue.

Sexual Strategies Theory: An Evolutionary Perspective on Human Mating. David M. Buss and David P. Schmitt.
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...

You even refuse to acknowledge that it's a THEORY and insist it is fact. I see now why it took 3 doctors to "prove your sanity".

BTW as someone who suffers from Bi-polar depression, I can say that in all the years I have been seeing a psychiatrist, my sanity was never an issue. Too bad you can't make the same claim.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#97018 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not once contradicted what I have said here I have been consistent from the getgo. It is the pro-homosexuals who are inconsistent. Some believe the bible does not condemn homo's others believing it does.
You ALSO are the gay mafia, you are not fighting for rights you are forcing people to accept all your demands, even in countries they reject everything about your lifestyle.
It is debatable whether marriage is a human right. The gay mafia want it just because hetero's have it. Not because the fools can do anything with it. It's not like they are getting married so their kids are not illegitimate or they can protect their off-springs inheritance.
You have contradicted yourself in the same post many times.

It is NOT debatable if marriage is a human right in this country. The fact that you insist on denying that SCOTUS has ruled marriage a fundamental right and that it is listed in the U.N. charter as a fundamental HUMAN RIGHT shows that you are either lying or just plain stupid.

As for the children of gays and lesbian couples, marriage insures that they have the same rights and protections given to children of any other married couple.

The only thing you have proved is your own ignorance and foolishness.

Location hidden

#97019 Feb 16, 2014
Crabby0 wrote:
Just signed up as a new member guy's and dolls. I hope this isn't a left-wing place. 12,793 days (35y9 days) ago I received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. That, the Bible says, qualifies me as a Christian. There are over 600 Laws and Statutes in the Bible to be observed. Break one of them and you might as well have broken all of them because you are a Sinner.
That is the reason Humanity is doomed. The fact they ignore the Lord is neither here nor there because they will see him one day. Man can invent any excuse such as Atheism, Agnosticism, any other Ism and all the Lord has to do is wait until Everyone Dies and THEN, da da da da, The Judgement!!!
All you have to do to escape it though is fairly simple, not easy though. 1) To have the Gospel preached to you. 2) Obey it (Repent and be Baptised). 3) The Lord does His bit (you receive the Holy Ghost or Spirit). 4) You learn about what it is by seeing what the Lord did with it (read the New Testament 1st from the book of Matthew). 5) Use the Experience everyday (speak in other Tongues also called Praying in the Spirit). 6) Speak about this experience to other People to counter the Other Blokes Lies. 7) Fellowship at a Building which Preaches these Values.
Then you'll be a part of the Body of Christ (the Church) not just Religious and keep it up till the day you die or the Lord returns (yes, every eye will see Him even those who pierced Him). The Buildings that Preach this are (that I know of): The Revival Fellowship (worldwide), The Assemblies of God (I believe) and the United Pentecostal Church (I believe). these are the only Buildings I have heard about that preach some form of the Truth (getting People Spirit-filled and preaching it).
Sorry to make such a long winded debut on this esteemed site but I do have an obligation to give out the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). YMMV.
I'm not sure if it's going to be funny if when you die you see that what you believe is a heap of nonsense made up by the Romans and others to keep humanity inline and mentally control you.

Sorry to burst your bible but there is no Jesus; the son is simply the sun; and that is the etymology of your lord Jesus.

Location hidden

#97020 Feb 16, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been people who will stand up for a minority, even if they are not a member of it. Because they see their common humanity.
For example:
The Gentiles who hid Jews during WWII.
Men who voted for women's suffrage.
Whites who voted for Aboriginal suffrage.
Whites who took part in civil rights marches alongside their black brothers.
And finally *drumroll* straights who support gay rights.
You are not standing up for a minority, you are supporting an unclean and unhealthy way of life. You are supporting men bumming each other. There are thousands of worthy causes on this planet, supporting a woman or man's right to role play and screw each-other is NOT A WORTHY CAUSE.

You are pretty much doing this for a bunch of big hairy grown men pretending they are something in between a man and a woman.

You are here to support corruption, perversion and distortion of reality. no homosexual suffers some horrible faith because they don't get married. I.e., they are not treated like a scarlet woman for not being married.

Location hidden

#97021 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it's going to be funny if when you die you see that what you believe is a heap of nonsense made up by the Romans and others to keep humanity inline and mentally control you.
Sorry to burst your bible but there is no Jesus; the son is simply the sun; and that is the etymology of your lord Jesus.
I'm not sure if it's going to be funny when you die you see that what you believe is a heap of nonsense made up by the Romans and others to keep humanity inline and mentally controlled.
Sorry to burst your bible (pun intended) but there is no Jesus. The son is simply the sun; and that is the etymology of the SON (your lord Jesus).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hukt on Fonix 879,742
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 11 min nightwalker 150
The Christian Atheist debate 21 min lightbeamrider 3,895
sex (May '13) 23 min Suraj 185
Five Things A Cosmetic Dentist Can Do For You 30 min kimo fahmy 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min dollarsbill 8,235
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 1 hr mani 34
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 603,311
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
More from around the web