Yes

No

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97021 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it's going to be funny if when you die you see that what you believe is a heap of nonsense made up by the Romans and others to keep humanity inline and mentally control you.
Sorry to burst your bible but there is no Jesus; the son is simply the sun; and that is the etymology of your lord Jesus.
I'm not sure if it's going to be funny when you die you see that what you believe is a heap of nonsense made up by the Romans and others to keep humanity inline and mentally controlled.
Sorry to burst your bible (pun intended) but there is no Jesus. The son is simply the sun; and that is the etymology of the SON (your lord Jesus).

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#97022 Feb 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the problem could be that you don't know what a Freudian slip is. Several posts ago you inadvertently stated the opposite of what you intended, revealing your true inner feelings.
There is no gay mafia; just a whole bunch of LGBT people who are tired of being pushed around by others and denied our rights.
Where rights are denied for any group, rights are denied for all.
Exactly right, and why should anyone put up with that?!!

He keeps us all entertained, that one.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97023 Feb 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that people like madingo, Kimare and all the rest can't see that when they try to use sin to justify their anger and actions they hang themselves by committing sins themselves.
Then when the walls of their glass houses begin to crack they want to blame everyone else.
As you well know, many gays and lesbians lived through decades of religious persecution. Some like myself ended up researching the religious texts they use and can now debate those texts with far more knowledge and understanding than the spoon fed pew warmers.
As a result, the anti-gays get mad and try to claim we are "twisting scripture", while at the same time the groups they support are calling for help to re-write scripture so it suits their agenda better.
IMO religion should be used to improve the person practicing it and not as a weapon to attack those who see things differently.
The situation in Kansas is a great example of the mental gymnastics they try to employ. The proposed law to protect religious freedom hit a snag when the legislature realised it could cause a lot of problems if a police officer or any first responder to a life threatening situation refused to do their job because "God" said it would be wrong for them to do so. So now the solution they propose is to "protect the religious freedom" of only certain groups while denying that same right to government workers.
As I pointed out earlier, I can't help wondering about how Jesus would feel about so many people turning him into nothing but another Chic-Fil-A franchise. The money lenders he whipped must be laughing their asses off.
Exactly. These kinds of people poison the world marginalizing others.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97024 Feb 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You need a piece of paper to prove you can wipe your own backside? Did they also say you know how to flush afterwards?
Why am I not surprised.
Major smirk.
:-)))))

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97025 Feb 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Voted you a big red heart.
:-)

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97026 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not standing up for a minority, you are supporting an unclean and unhealthy way of life. You are supporting men bumming each other. There are thousands of worthy causes on this planet, supporting a woman or man's right to role play and screw each-other is NOT A WORTHY CAUSE.
You are pretty much doing this for a bunch of big hairy grown men pretending they are something in between a man and a woman.
You are here to support corruption, perversion and distortion of reality. no homosexual suffers some horrible faith because they don't get married. I.e., they are not treated like a scarlet woman for not being married.
No, I'm doing this to stand up for my mates. I refuse to let them down, just to please someone who is full of bigoted opinions like yourself. Waffle on...

Actually, sometimes they get treated even worse than the "scarlet woman".

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#97027 Feb 16, 2014

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#97028 Feb 16, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm doing this to stand up for my mates. I refuse to let them down, just to please someone who is full of bigoted opinions like yourself. Waffle on...
Actually, sometimes they get treated even worse than the "scarlet woman".
Stand up for them then, why does standing up for your pals mean you forcing agendas on other continents? What will you do push for homosexual marriage in the Middle East next and claim that is supporting your mates? Please get a grip. Like I said you are not supporting a worthy cause it is a fraudulent one. They don#'t need to be doing any of this.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97029 Feb 16, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand up for them then, why does standing up for your pals mean you forcing agendas on other continents? What will you do push for homosexual marriage in the Middle East next and claim that is supporting your mates? Please get a grip. Like I said you are not supporting a worthy cause it is a fraudulent one. They don#'t need to be doing any of this.
YOU get a grip, little boy.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#97030 Feb 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen a white supremacist post many of the things I post.
For example:
Leviticus 19:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
And I sure don't see them posting any of the scriptures that instruct YOU to obey civil authorities,
Your grasp of reality seems very tenuous at best. I hope you get the professional help you so obviously need.
Oh! But plenty White supremacists quote the bible, and I was speaking specifically of how White supremacists always say things like that; (I bet you're really mad now). Because they are so sure that you think exactly like they do, as such they know exactly what would make you mad. You seem to have the same mentality.

Wow is that a new definition of people with mental health issues? Lmao!! You're a funny one.

Location hidden

#97031 Feb 16, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
Updated version

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/e...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97032 Feb 16, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
SPAM

Location hidden

#97033 Feb 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM
Prove it.

Location hidden

#97034 Feb 16, 2014
Little Black Book. Queer in the 21st Century.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...

"The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.

Is this the future? This booklet was distributed to hundreds of kids (middle school age and up) at Brookline High School, Brookline, MA, on April 30, 2005. It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#97035 Feb 16, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The gay mafia? LMAO
What do they do exactly? Show up and make sure your belts match your shoes? Force you to learn all the words to every Bette Midler, Cher, Streisand and Judy Garland song?
Maybe you need to see those 3 doctors Kimare used.
Yes the gay mafia, they are taking over hair salons and flower shops.......They might mess with the straight people's hair. We all need to be aware of the gay mafia ever since they took over the YMCA.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97036 Feb 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM
All I will say about Mass Resistance is that Brian Camenker's mother had one, and he's a lying one. Goebbels would be impressed with their Big Lie.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97037 Feb 16, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
Little Black Book. Queer in the 21st Century.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...
"The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.
Is this the future? This booklet was distributed to hundreds of kids (middle school age and up) at Brookline High School, Brookline, MA, on April 30, 2005. It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
- Josef Goebbels

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/...

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#97038 Feb 16, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the gay mafia, they are taking over hair salons and flower shops.......They might mess with the straight people's hair. We all need to be aware of the gay mafia ever since they took over the YMCA.
GASP! And turn their hair anything but straight...Shock horror!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97039 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Then any heterosexual who does it is also defective right?
When hetero's engage in anal sex, it is criminal stupidity.
When gays engage in anal sex, it is defective mating behavior and criminal stupidity.
Hey, this isn't rocket science, what are you confused about?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#97040 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.
You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.
I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.
You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. I just caught my mistake.
You admit you needed THREE pieces of paper in order to prove you aren't a threat to yourself and society.
Most people I know don't need sworn statements by THREE doctors to prove they can function on their own.
Thanks for thew best laugh I've had so far today.
(BTW David Moore posted the exact same thing many times. I bet you also have court papers that prove you don't exist! LMAO)
Judging by your comprehension along with your confusion about marriage, you SERIOUSLY need a letter affirming your sanity.

As the voice of experience, I suggest you start by asking your family and friends if they think you need a letter. Please let us know what they think.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Bongo 49,588
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min The Hangman 971,823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 49 min WasteWater 2,116
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 55 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,729
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Pad 647,061
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web