No

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#96731 Feb 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are capable of making wise choices in voting, blacks can fully function as humans. however, ss couples can never match the same functions as a marriage.
It really isn't complicated.
<quoted text>
Nothing I said was bigoted. Blondes made stupid claims like you just did back then though.
Do they, bigot? I wouldn't know.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#96732 Feb 8, 2014
DNF wrote:
I have read much about the Mahatma. I have not found a single thing that says he opposed equality for homosexuals. In fact his advocacy for the 'untouchables' caste would indicate that he was fighting for decent treatment of all people.

As for Dr. King, I do know that he did not want to make an issue of gays and lesbians, because at the time it would have been politically damaging to do so. He didn't make an issue of equality for the handicapped or mentally ill, but I doubt he would oppose people eventually applying his principles of equality to those groups anymore than he would for gays and lesbians.

You have repeatedly said you have nothing against gay people, but your posts show you really are against treating gays and lesbians with the same dignity and respect you would show anyone who is persecuted because of their race or religion.

Now I am not trying to start the old "born gay"/ "it's a choice" argument, but in either case, choices like religion or innate characteristics like race are protected by law here. So I see no reason why you have anything to object to about gays and lesbians being given the same rights and benefits those two groups enjoy.

One last thing. If being a "sinner" means that you think we should not have the laws applied to us, then anyone who sins should be exempt from civil laws.

I have no idea where you came up with the idea that gays claim Gandhi was gay.
Maybe honey and a feather?
In any case Gandhi was also known to take two young girls to his bed regularly during his marriage to prove his sexual cleanliness. All three insisted that even though they slept naked there was no sexual contact.
I really don't see how any of this prevents anyone from practicing their religious creed. But as I said it's amusing for me to respond to you.
Ans.

MK Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi, by which name he is known in India was not a religious scholar, nor is recognized by any one as such.

He was a political leader that led Independence movement against the British rule in India.

He lead his movement and two of his slogans were SATYA and AHINSA, i.e truth and Non Violence.

But he did not believe or practice any one of them, because he was a shrewd politician.

During concluding time of British rule in India, he was only presented as a “face of congress party”, but no one consulted him about Indian Govt. and how Independent India was to run.

His mane is retained in Independent India but none of his policies and teachings.

Right wind Hindu party BJP and RSS criticise him in no uncertain terms and blame him for every thing that went wrong in India according to them.

His views of Homosexuality do not matter in one sense or another and there is nothing on record.

His experiment of his “own sexuality”(by sleeping with two naked young ladies and they remain untouched) showed what type of sexual fire he had inside him.

But that is not a role model for any one in India or even in liberalized western countries.

His life is a study in contrast, and we can learn little from it as a role model for a nation or a community.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96733 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we're in complete agreement then.
At the end of the day, you are still completely powerless over my marriage.
But knock yourself out, DingoMan.
Stop trying to convince yourself anyone cares about you as an individual, quit trying to present yourself to me, I have not one humanized or considered you and your mincing marriage on it's own here. This is a general discussion, so quit insecurely and desperately trying to present yourself to me. If you're happy in your relationship then look to your partner for validation and reassurance I really don't care about you, and you will not see me telling you about my relationship.

I speak in general terms not of specific cases; gay marriage is a farce, involving two husbands or two wives. But do not try and sell me your marriage as I really don't care about it or you. You are a faceless Topix Forum account why the hell would you continuously and insecurely keep trying to get people here to single you out and consider you you insecure little fool? Are you that unhappy and unsatisfied with homo approval? lmao!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#96735 Feb 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they, bigot? I wouldn't know.
Of course you wouldn't Blondie.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#96736 Feb 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
MK Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi, by which name he is known in India was not a religious scholar, nor is recognized by any one as such.
He was a political leader that led Independence movement against the British rule in India.
He lead his movement and two of his slogans were SATYA and AHINSA, i.e truth and Non Violence.
But he did not believe or practice any one of them, because he was a shrewd politician.
During concluding time of British rule in India, he was only presented as a “face of congress party”, but no one consulted him about Indian Govt. and how Independent India was to run.
His mane is retained in Independent India but none of his policies and teachings.
Right wind Hindu party BJP and RSS criticise him in no uncertain terms and blame him for every thing that went wrong in India according to them.
His views of Homosexuality do not matter in one sense or another and there is nothing on record.
His experiment of his “own sexuality”(by sleeping with two naked young ladies and they remain untouched) showed what type of sexual fire he had inside him.
But that is not a role model for any one in India or even in liberalized western countries.
His life is a study in contrast, and we can learn little from it as a role model for a nation or a community.
Ah, Islamic history. Gotta love it.

Look how that compares with Islam. Or, for that matter, compare India to Pakistan.

Smile.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#96737 Feb 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess anything that feels good must be an abomination. It is to people like U anyway.
LOLOL
You are MORALLY IGNORANT AND BANKRUPT. Read and be enlightened by the REAL Word of God, the Holy Bible. Just keepin' it REAL.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#96738 Feb 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to convince yourself anyone cares about you as an individual, quit trying to present yourself to me, I have not one humanized or considered you and your mincing marriage on it's own here. This is a general discussion, so quit insecurely and desperately trying to present yourself to me. If you're happy in your relationship then look to your partner for validation and reassurance I really don't care about you, and you will not see me telling you about my relationship.
I speak in general terms not of specific cases; gay marriage is a farce, involving two husbands or two wives. But do not try and sell me your marriage as I really don't care about it or you. You are a faceless Topix Forum account why the hell would you continuously and insecurely keep trying to get people here to single you out and consider you you insecure little fool? Are you that unhappy and unsatisfied with homo approval? lmao!
Those of us who have fought for LGBT rights, specifically marriage equality, don't give a shit that you think marriage equality is a farce. You are irrelevant. We have federally recognized marriage equality, and we will soon have it recognized by all 50 state. Don't keep flattering yourself that you have some power here to change that reality.

We do not desire or need your approval. You do not matter.

We have federal recognition of marriage equality. Game over.

Carry on, Bigot Boi.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#96739 Feb 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
and your point is?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#96740 Feb 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
MK Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi, by which name he is known in India was not a religious
Maybe if he showed more interest in a religion. like looking at the moon and worshiping it and had sex with little girls, he might have people coming to their knees when the call is announced. Just like Mo did.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96741 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who have fought for LGBT rights, specifically marriage equality,
There is no inequality for reason stated. You have not made your case.
don't give a shit that you think marriage equality is a farce.
It is a farce as are alleged arguments for SSM
You are irrelevant.
Is that an argument for SSM? Anyone who resists the imposition is irrelevant? Kind of like a bigot is anyone losing an argument with a liberal.
We have federally recognized marriage equality, and we will soon have it recognized by all 50 state.
By imposing in spite of majority consensus in my state where SSM is banned both by constitutional amendment and state law.
Don't keep flattering yourself that you have some power here to change that reality.
Since when does public opinion determine reality? One person and the truth is a majority. That is reality. SSM is anti biological in that most are born with either male or female reproductive organs which are complementary for the production of children. The continuation of species. It is not anybodies fault you are out of step with your biology adhering to an style of living which is anti nature and is a dead end at best. At worst it spreads incurable disease.
We do not desire or need your approval.
You desire the approval of children.
You do not matter.
Carry on, Bigot Boi.
You do not have SSM in all states and even if you did it would not make wrong right. States determine which is legal and the feds go along with it. That is not the same as federal recognition which is a stretch. The feds don't wish to get involved in a manner which imposes on all states since it is a divisive issue and morally questionable. Healthy marriages include committed opposite sex partners who raise healthy functioning children for the benefit of everybody.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#96742 Feb 8, 2014
Procreation is also irrelevant. We all know many married couples who are child-less. We also know many couples with children who aren't married at all.

Yes, you're irrelevant. As I progress through each and every day, I don't consider your views on marriage equality. You don't get to live, rent free, in my brain.

If you must, fight to continue a ban on marriage equality in your state. In the end, you'll lose.
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> There is no inequality for reason stated. You have not made your case. <quoted text> It is a farce as are alleged arguments for SSM <quoted text> Is that an argument for SSM? Anyone who resists the imposition is irrelevant? Kind of like a bigot is anyone losing an argument with a liberal. <quoted text> By imposing in spite of majority consensus in my state where SSM is banned both by constitutional amendment and state law. <quoted text> Since when does public opinion determine reality? One person and the truth is a majority. That is reality. SSM is anti biological in that most are born with either male or female reproductive organs which are complementary for the production of children. The continuation of species. It is not anybodies fault you are out of step with your biology adhering to an style of living which is anti nature and is a dead end at best. At worst it spreads incurable disease.
<quoted text> You desire the approval of children. <quoted text> You do not have SSM in all states and even if you did it would not make wrong right. States determine which is legal and the feds go along with it. That is not the same as federal recognition which is a stretch. The feds don't wish to get involved in a manner which imposes on all states since it is a divisive issue and morally questionable. Healthy marriages include committed opposite sex partners who raise healthy functioning children for the benefit of everybody.

Location hidden

#96743 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Procreation is also irrelevant.
Opinion. Effectually the same as saying male and female reproductive organs are irrelevant which is anti science to say the least. Human and animal reproductive organs are there for a reason and are complimentary. That is the hard science. That is the facts.
We all know many married couples who are child-less.
So? Is that an argument against human reproductive organs? Not there for any valid reason. Again, i will ask. How did you get here? Are you saying SSM are somehow justified because opposite sex couples do not have children?
We also know many couples with children who aren't married at all.
Not a good example for their children. Two wrongs make a right?
Yes, you're irrelevant.
Is that a logical argument for SSM?
As I progress through each and every day, I don't consider your views on marriage equality.
SSM is not equal to OSM. The reasons have been stated and have not been refuted.
You don't get to live, rent free, in my brain.
My relevance is not determined by you. You are entitled to your opinion.
If you must, fight to continue a ban on marriage equality in your state. In the end, you'll lose.
The burden of proof is on those who insist on imposing SSM in states against majority opinion. Yours is a biological dead end. You need to make recruits which you will get mostly from opposite sex couple who have children and not married or children from single parent families or unhealthy marriages because the parents are dysfunctional. These types generally produce disadvantaged children because of warped environments in which the children have no control. The best way to oppose SSM is to be responsible loving and committed mothers and fathers both to their marriage and to their children. SSM is, generally, a by product of unhealthy opposite sex couples not committed to their spouses, not marriage minded. They want all the benefits but none of the responsibilities. The end result is children with a disposition to dysfunction of one type or another. A disposition to homosexuality is just one.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#96744 Feb 8, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The end result is children with a disposition to dysfunction of one type or another. A disposition to homosexuality is just one.
Citations? It's been my personal experience that children are who they are from birth. You can't "turn" them gay. I know many gays and lesbians who are the product of healthy heterosexual marriages. I don't know any gays or lesbians who from SSM's who claim that they had a disposition to homosexuality because of their home environment. In fact, I honestly can't think of any gays and lesbians I know that were raised by SS parents.

My parents had a long-term healthy marriage. I knew, at age 5, that I was different though I lacked the knowledge and experience to articulate what that was. From whence comes my disposition??????

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96745 Feb 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are MORALLY IGNORANT AND BANKRUPT. Read and be enlightened by the REAL Word of God, the Holy Bible. Just keepin' it REAL.
Prove that the Bible is the word of God using non-ontological and readily verifiable proof.

Otherwise, this is just one more totally worthless opinion.

Location hidden

#96746 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Procreation is also irrelevant. We all know many married couples who are child-less. We also know many couples with children who aren't married at all.
Yes, you're irrelevant. As I progress through each and every day, I don't consider your views on marriage equality. You don't get to live, rent free, in my brain.
<quoted text>
Irrelevant? Most married couples do have children. Now ss couples who are mutually sterile declare it 'irrelevant'???

Laughably idiotic.

What is irrelevant to marriage is ss couples, an oxymoron at the most.

Smile.

Location hidden

#96747 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Citations?
Do your own homework.
It's been my personal experience that children are who they are from birth. You can't "turn" them gay.
Then that means they are homosexual from birth according to you and your all encompassing anecdotal experience. Cannot be proven. You need more than that.
I know many gays and lesbians who are the product of healthy heterosexual marriages. I don't know any gays or lesbians who from SSM's who claim that they had a disposition to homosexuality because of their home environment. In fact, I honestly can't think of any gays and lesbians I know that were raised by SS parents.
My parents had a long-term healthy marriage. I knew, at age 5, that I was different though I lacked the knowledge and experience to articulate what that was. From whence comes my disposition??????
There is no way to fact check any of this. Moth 5 year olds sense they are different. Many are different and hetero. We are all unique which makes us different. This is all nothing more than claims and is anecdotal. Is that all you have?

Location hidden

#96748 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who have fought for LGBT rights, specifically marriage equality, don't give a shit that you think marriage equality is a farce. You are irrelevant. We have federally recognized marriage equality, and we will soon have it recognized by all 50 state. Don't keep flattering yourself that you have some power here to change that reality.
We do not desire or need your approval. You do not matter.
Carry on, Bigot Boi.
Lmao what the hell is marriage equality you delusional fool?

Marriage is between a man and woman, are you saying marriage equality is between a man and a man and man and woman? you are a fool.

No one gives a shit what you say you give a shit about so don't waste your time telling me stupid.

You don't have reality and you know it this is why you are here pretending the bible does not condemn homosexuality outright. Till you can pretend any thing and everyone of authority accepts you as normal you will never be satisfied. That is why the gay mafia are out in force arguing for dear life that everyone who condemns them or ignored them or couldn't care less about them accepts them.

Go f-ck yourself you dumb-shit; I know why you are so angry and it only makes me laugh, lmao!! No marginalized group should ever feel more obliged to accept your sick ass as normal, so you can go to hell bum-boy.

You do not have federal recognition you have some states who are still rallying against you and refusing to be intimidated by the gay mafia; do not kid yourself that it is just a few raggedy numbers who are against your sick ass you lying falsifying crook and con man./

Location hidden

#96749 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marriage is defined as the union of two U.S. citizens by the federal government as of June 26, 2013. Currently, 30 states have amendments banning same-sex marriage in their state constitutions. There are currently 16 U.S. states that recognize in-state same-sex marriages (plus the District of Columbia), and 4 U.S. states (Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Wisconsin) recognize some form of same-sex union (being either civil unions or domestic partnerships). Oregon recognizes out of state same-sex marriages. Many cities and counties in the United States also have domestic partnership registries"

Human Rights Campaign State by State Information Accessed November 14, 2006
Jump up ^ "California high court upholds same-sex marriage ban - CNN.com ". CNN. May 27, 2009. Retrieved 2010-05-23.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#96750 Feb 8, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao what the hell is marriage equality you delusional fool?
Marriage is between a man and woman, are you saying marriage equality is between a man and a man and man and woman? you are a fool.
No one gives a shit what you say you give a shit about so don't waste your time telling me stupid.
You don't have reality and you know it this is why you are here pretending the bible does not condemn homosexuality outright. Till you can pretend any thing and everyone of authority accepts you as normal you will never be satisfied. That is why the gay mafia are out in force arguing for dear life that everyone who condemns them or ignored them or couldn't care less about them accepts them.
Go f-ck yourself you dumb-shit; I know why you are so angry and it only makes me laugh, lmao!! No marginalized group should ever feel more obliged to accept your sick ass as normal, so you can go to hell bum-boy.
You do not have federal recognition you have some states who are still rallying against you and refusing to be intimidated by the gay mafia; do not kid yourself that it is just a few raggedy numbers who are against your sick ass you lying falsifying crook and con man./
I keep telling you, but you're not listening. I don't need our acceptance. Hell, I don't really even want it.

I have my rights. I'm a happy man.

You have no authority over that and it PISSES you off.

Location hidden

#96751 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you, but you're not listening. I don't need our acceptance. Hell, I don't really even want it.
I have my rights. I'm a happy man.
You have no authority over that and it PISSES you off.
You are just not a married man.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 739,540
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min Roger Paul 849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Aquarius-WY 542,532
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 227,515
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 3,092
These Honorable Men 12 min Carla34 7
The Anti-Christ 15 min End Of Days 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Insults Are Easier 259,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 601,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••