Yes

No

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#96649 Feb 5, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Take note of the principal homosexual tactic, the idea is to use everything you hold dear and true then align themselves with it, I.e., pretend these people were fighting for their liberation; This is why rather than say the bible is nonsense they will claim the bible does not condemn homosexuality.
If they could they would claim Che Guevara and Bob Marley were also fighting or singing for their operation; because the con is that homosexuality is something that ever had to fight for rights it is not.
That's why you should be weary of these people because they come at you in disguise hidden in all the things embraced by the normal world. This is why a homosexual has to hijack everything a heterosexual couple holds dear and real including the right to adopt kids. And play daddy and daddy or mummy and mummy with them.
MLK has never endorsed homosexuality nor have men like Malcolm X. They fought for liberation of Black people not homosexual rights.
I still don't see what your problem really is. No one is being forced to practice their faith ANY DIFFERENTLY.

If your "faith" teaches you that you can use Jesus to justify treating people badly, then I can't change that.

I can only pity you as I did the racists of the 60's.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96650 Feb 5, 2014
There is a long list of civil rights leaders who supported and supports the gay rights movement,Julian Bond,Joe Lowery,Bayard Rustin, Sharpton, Coretta Scott King, etc.. I guess they are all gay too , or bought off by the homosexuals according to our anti-anal boy wonder mandingo.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96651 Feb 5, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope a NAZI was a racist who hated Jews and was capable of mass murdering people because they believed they were a master race. That is not comparable to a person who does not think homosexuals are natural.
Again just stop trying to hijack everyone else's trials and tribulations. You are homos not Jews, not oppressed African Americans and certainly not the Herero of Namibia.
No Nazi's persecuted homosexuals also, you conveniently omit that fact, and you omit the fact that you qualify in many respects not only as a bigoted Nazi but rather a bigoted Neo-Nazi who feigns outrage for those who seek equal rights regardless of sexual orientation. I'm sure supremacist believe that homosexuals aren't natural, why should that be a surprise?

Are they hijacking your heterosexuality or perhaps maybe you were really homosexual to begin with, is this the problem you are really having? Come clean we will stand by you, boy wonder.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#96652 Feb 5, 2014
Here's a history lesson from the Third Reich.

http://www.hardenet.com/homocaust/pinktriangl...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph_175
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gays_...

I bet on little Nazi will be getting his thrills now, he's that low.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96653 Feb 5, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Whether he did or didn't doesn't matter. The fact remains the GLBT community owes him a huge thanks for his contribution to breaking down barriers and discrimination.
But I was alive then and never heard anyone complain he was piggybacking off of Gandhi (just as we are doing).
And even if MLK did hate gays, the NAACP is behind us now and supports our struggle for equality.
That's how I dare.
He was "piggbacking off of" Gandhi!! Get the hell out of here what does that have to do with a thing? Are you trying to diminish what this man achieved against tyrants like the gay maffia? The fact remains MLK and even Gandhi did not fight for homosexuals, they fought for discriminated oppressed and marginalized people, not homosexuals.
You crooks can try all you like to use these names to validate yourself, none of these men saw it fit to fight for homosexual rights. So just stop lying to yourself and everyone here.
Nor did the bible advocate or endorse you people. All the above mentioned wholesale condemned homosexuality period.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#96654 Feb 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
No Nazi's persecuted homosexuals also, you conveniently omit that fact, and you omit the fact that you qualify in many respects not only as a bigoted Nazi but rather a bigoted Neo-Nazi who feigns outrage for those who seek equal rights regardless of sexual orientation. I'm sure supremacist believe that homosexuals aren't natural, why should that be a surprise?
Are they hijacking your heterosexuality or perhaps maybe you were really homosexual to begin with, is this the problem you are really having? Come clean we will stand by you, boy wonder.
The most disturbing book I read about that was The Men With the Pink Triangle by Heinz Heger. Not recommended reading before bedtime.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96655 Feb 5, 2014
" principal homosexual tactic"

Mandingo is writing a book titled "Mein Hatred for Homosexuals"

Chapter 1: Principal Homosexual Tactics
Chapter 2: They are all Gay, Everyone of Them
Chapter 3: I believe the Bible is invalid, why do gays keep on denying that God condemns them, because God does?
Chapter 4: Civil rights leaders are bought off by Homosexuals.
Chapter 5: Homosexuals are hijacking heterosexual marriages.
Chapter 6: How Homosexuals hijack everything a heterosexual couple holds dear, including me having sex with my lady.
Chapter 7: I don't hate homosexuals I just despise them.
Chapter 8: How Martin Luther King fought the gay mafia.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96656 Feb 5, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
He was "piggbacking off of" Gandhi!! Get the hell out of here what does that have to do with a thing? Are you trying to diminish what this man achieved against tyrants like the gay maffia? The fact remains MLK and even Gandhi did not fight for homosexuals, they fought for discriminated oppressed and marginalized people, not homosexuals.
You crooks can try all you like to use these names to validate yourself, none of these men saw it fit to fight for homosexual rights. So just stop lying to yourself and everyone here.
Nor did the bible advocate or endorse you people. All the above mentioned wholesale condemned homosexuality period.
We do know about the organization you belong to, the Jesus Mafia, they basically condemn and marginalize everyone who doesn't buy into their protection racket. I realize you are a Bible toting bigoted redneck feigning a bigoted secular perspective or you wouldn't make reference to the Bible in every other post you make. Pretending that MLK would have opposed of gay rights when just about every civil rights leader who personally knew him is now supportive of gay rights is another one of your fantasies. Again I am still waiting for you to present one valid premise, which you haven't seemed capable of doing so far.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96657 Feb 5, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't see what your problem really is. No one is being forced to practice their faith ANY DIFFERENTLY.
If your "faith" teaches you that you can use Jesus to justify treating people badly, then I can't change that.
I can only pity you as I did the racists of the 60's.
The really enigmatic thing about this poster is he emphasizes that he believes the Bible to be void and invalid, yet in every post or every other post he is referencing the Bible. If he really believes the Bible is invalid, then why does he refer back to it as a point of affirmation, when everything within the Bible would be invalid also. It reminds me of someone who would say "I don't believe in God , but why do you deny that God says you are a rotten sinner!"

A person that holds such conflicting views definitely is suffering from some form of dissonance, or is just not being genuine, and is simply a troll eliciting the reactions he desperately needs for attention, even negative attention seems healthy to attention seeking trolls. Discussing homosexual rights and same sex marriages with him is similar to discussing the value of African Americans with a member of the KKK.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#96658 Feb 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
The really enigmatic thing about this poster is he emphasizes that he believes the Bible to be void and invalid, yet in every post or every other post he is referencing the Bible. If he really believes the Bible is invalid, then why does he refer back to it as a point of affirmation, when everything within the Bible would be invalid also. It reminds me of someone who would say "I don't believe in God , but why do you deny that God says you are a rotten sinner!"
A person that holds such conflicting views definitely is suffering from some form of dissonance, or is just not being genuine, and is simply a troll eliciting the reactions he desperately needs for attention, even negative attention seems healthy to attention seeking trolls. Discussing homosexual rights and same sex marriages with him is similar to discussing the value of African Americans with a member of the KKK.
Maybe it's because when it comes to poofter bashing, the Bible is a more effective weapon than a baseball bat. The Quran also - but he doesn't believe in that, either.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96659 Feb 5, 2014
Mandingo- "it is difficult to tackle me if you can't pretend I'm some kind of religious bigot."

That's why he feigns not to be a religious bigot when in fact he really is, because he believes it will make it harder for posters to categorize him as a religious bigot. So he says the Bible is a pile of shit and then vociferously reiterates again and again how the Bible condemns homosexuality,but then says the Bible is invalid and meaningless,that way in his mind he can straddle the fence and appear to have some secular credibility. It's pointless to respond to him, when the realization is he is just a troll, when he somehow finds a way to muster up a valid argument then it will be of some interest. In the future I will wait until he has provided a valid argument to respond, until then there is no sense in responding.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96660 Feb 5, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you stupid little homo-freak, I do not care what MLK's widow endorsed or thought was okay. MLK despised gay people, do not use a Black figure the same way you are trying to use the bible to endorse your ORRIBLE selves.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/mar...
Martin Luther King was nothing to do with you freakazoid!! So rather than trying to use Black icons to endorse yourselves look towards the known homosexuals of the day and use them as your heroes; I.e., the aids spreading Rock Hudson.
Childish name calling? Are you kidding me?

I already explained. You are simply making an ass of yourself as usual with your lies.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96661 Feb 5, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorant lies. ROTFLMAO.

What a friggin' troll.
SAYS IT ALL RIGHT HERE

Santa Cruz, CA

#96662 Feb 5, 2014
Is homosexuality a sin?

No 35,091
70%
Yes 14,626
29%
Current Total 49,717

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#96663 Feb 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish name calling? Are you kidding me?
I already explained. You are simply making an ass of yourself as usual with your lies.
I agree, he makes an ass out of himself and talks a lot of anal, figure that out.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#96664 Feb 6, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope a NAZI was a racist who hated Jews and was capable of mass murdering people because they believed they were a master race. That is not comparable to a person who does not think homosexuals are natural.
Again just stop trying to hijack everyone else's trials and tribulations. You are homos not Jews, not oppressed African Americans and certainly not the Herero of Namibia.
So I guess all those videos posted on Facebook that show neo nazis in Russia torturing suspected gay men is all part of some big international gay conspiracy, right?

It's all a coordinated attempt to make you look foolish, right?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#96665 Feb 6, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read much about the Mahatma. I have not found a single thing that says he opposed equality for homosexuals. In fact his advocacy for the 'untouchables' caste would indicate that he was fighting for decent treatment of all people.

As for Dr. King, I do know that he did not want to make an issue of gays and lesbians, because at the time it would have been politically damaging to do so. He didn't make an issue of equality for the handicapped or mentally ill, but I doubt he would oppose people eventually applying his principles of equality to those groups anymore than he would for gays and lesbians.

You have repeatedly said you have nothing against gay people, but your posts show you really are against treating gays and lesbians with the same dignity and respect you would show anyone who is persecuted because of their race or religion.

Now I am not trying to start the old "born gay"/ "it's a choice" argument, but in either case, choices like religion or innate characteristics like race are protected by law here. So I see no reason why you have anything to object to about gays and lesbians being given the same rights and benefits those two groups enjoy.

One last thing. If being a "sinner" means that you think we should not have the laws applied to us, then anyone who sins should be exempt from civil laws.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#96666 Feb 6, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed. I think that's why he's so hostile to me. I pointed out his hypocrisy from the start.

I find his rants about nazis is interesting. The U.S. has had the KKK around for years. What many don't know is that at its peak, Indiana had the highest number of members. It's not surprising that in 1997 when Indiana banned SSM that they also made it a crime punishable by fines and prison for any member of the clergy to even bless a religious SSM. What does surprise me is that no church has ever challenged the law.

In any case, FAN DAHN GO or whatever his name is, is like one of those little super balls you buy at the grocery for a quarter. He'll bounce every which way if hit with something hard like facts.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96667 Feb 6, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know about the organization you belong to, the Jesus Mafia, they basically condemn and marginalize everyone who doesn't buy into their protection racket. I realize you are a Bible toting bigoted redneck feigning a bigoted secular perspective or you wouldn't make reference to the Bible in every other post you make. Pretending that MLK would have opposed of gay rights when just about every civil rights leader who personally knew him is now supportive of gay rights is another one of your fantasies. Again I am still waiting for you to present one valid premise, which you haven't seemed capable of doing so far.
Ha-ha-larious; I laugh at the bible, the only thing true about the bible is the natural laws it pilfered from ordinary cultures and traditions. All the stories in it are lies. But natural laws are things like butt0-fucking being an abomination and against nature.

Lmao! And don't waste your time I showed that MLK was a homophobe I'll post the evidence again if you missed it. No civil rights fighter who was respected ever fought for a mans right to sodomize another; NONE. That you think this is any kind of a worthy cause shows how sick a Western capitalistic society has become; we're lost to accept you people's brainwashing subhuman agenda. An agenda which turns natural laws of nature up side down on its head and would be the end of humanity.

Why do you think Africa has united against the Western homo agenda in Africa?
Even the advocates of homosexuality know that this agenda is seriously depleting the number of Europeans; which is causing them to panic.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96668 Feb 6, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have read much about the Mahatma. I have not found a single thing that says he opposed equality for homosexuals. In fact his advocacy for the 'untouchables' caste would indicate that he was fighting for decent treatment of all people.
As for Dr. King, I do know that he did not want to make an issue of gays and lesbians, because at the time it would have been politically damaging to do so. He didn't make an issue of equality for the handicapped or mentally ill, but I doubt he would oppose people eventually applying his principles of equality to those groups anymore than he would for gays and lesbians.
You have repeatedly said you have nothing against gay people, but your posts show you really are against treating gays and lesbians with the same dignity and respect you would show anyone who is persecuted because of their race or religion.
Now I am not trying to start the old "born gay"/ "it's a choice" argument, but in either case, choices like religion or innate characteristics like race are protected by law here. So I see no reason why you have anything to object to about gays and lesbians being given the same rights and benefits those two groups enjoy.
One last thing. If being a "sinner" means that you think we should not have the laws applied to us, then anyone who sins should be exempt from civil laws.
Lmao!! King hated Homos;

And Gandhi appeared to hate them too;

"While Gandhi may have been repulsed by heterosexuality he seems to be repulsed, at least publicly, by homosexuality, too. For example, in the 1930s, both Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru attempted to erase all traces of the Indian homoerotic tradition from Indian temples as a result of their systematic campaigns of “sexual cleansing"

http://www.laprogressive.com/gandhi-knew/

Note this isn't before homo's started a vicious rumor that Gandhi himself was a dodo-pusher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Peter Ross 49,368
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Steve III 646,885
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Joe Fortuna 971,791
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 281,282
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 57 min ChristineM 445,751
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 58 min Bodrick 12
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,100
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web