Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#96570 Feb 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Toby, it is a huge letdown when you say you are going, but then tell us you will be back.
Who is (us), your other twisted personalities? It's not a letdown to me that you return again and again to post your delusional bigoted unintelligible post, it's a letdown that you were ever here to begin with. What's a (letdown) is to know that such bigots as yourself exist but then again it might be that you are emotionally ill, so I shouldn't say such callous things. And as I have said before it's might not be right for me to point out your infantile perspectives, it's the same as picking on someone who has Down's syndrome.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96571 Feb 4, 2014
Here so I can let you down again, got to go , be back later, discuss amongst yourselves.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96572 Feb 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you miss a great many things because you are so self-important. The fact that humans have out produced other species, causing around 15,000 species to become extinct each year, is proof in and of itself. The reason for the demise of those species is directly related to human activity
The problem with you is you don't understand; like many things your head from your elbow.

Human activity impacting the ecological world is not about overpopulation you moron. You say you want to prove the world is overpopulated then you go into some garbage about how humanity impact on the ecology!!!!!

Do you realize that over 60% of the planet will never gain a thing from world resources or what a fat overweight few gain from tampering with ecology?

You people have your heads shoved so high up each other asses (pun intended) that you will never understand what is really going on.

Now will you show me the proof that the world is overpopulated or will you continue to show me how the 10% of the so called developed world are destroying it for every other human on the planet who would live in abundance if it was not for the actions of that 10%?

Moron that you are will you address the fact that humans IN THE WEST ARE NEGATIVELY IMPACTING MANY INDIGENOUS PEOPLE ON EARTH AND DESTROYING THE NATURAL WAY THEY HAVE LIVED FOR CENTURIES WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON HUMANITY WAS ABLE TO PREVAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So take all this nonsense and shove it back up your ass till you can show me what evidence you have of the world being overpopulated. I did not ask you about how pollution impacts the earth.

Nor did I ask you for the excuses given by the likes of mass murderers like Bill Gates to justify research into depopulation techniques.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#96573 Feb 4, 2014
Toby wrote:
Here so I can let you down again, got to go , be back later, discuss amongst yourselves.
Wonder what will happen if you don't let us 'discuss amongst yourselves'?

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#96574 Feb 4, 2014
Toby, wait until hell freezes over and see if you are missed.

Smile.

Location hidden

#96575 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you is you don't understand; like many things your head from your elbow.
Human activity impacting the ecological world is not about overpopulation you moron. You say you want to prove the world is overpopulated then you go into some garbage about how humanity impact on the ecology!!!!!
Do you realize that over 60% of the planet will never gain a thing from world resources or what a fat overweight few gain from tampering with ecology?
You people have your heads shoved so high up each other asses (pun intended) that you will never understand what is really going on.
Now will you show me the proof that the world is overpopulated or will you continue to show me how the 10% of the so called developed world are destroying it for every other human on the planet who would live in abundance if it was not for the actions of that 10%?
Moron that you are will you address the fact that humans IN THE WEST ARE NEGATIVELY IMPACTING MANY INDIGENOUS PEOPLE ON EARTH AND DESTROYING THE NATURAL WAY THEY HAVE LIVED FOR CENTURIES WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON HUMANITY WAS ABLE TO PREVAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
So take all this nonsense and shove it back up your ass till you can show me what evidence you have of the world being overpopulated. I did not ask you about how pollution impacts the earth.
Nor did I ask you for the excuses given by the likes of mass murderers like Bill Gates to justify research into depopulation techniques.
A small clique push the lie of potential overpopulation (which they never back with hard evidence) because they simply want a smaller global population that is easier to rule. Homo's who live an artificial life anyway will always be the first to buy any more artificial lies about a world that does not exist.

Homos are the type of horrors who will worry about what their tiny little dog eats rather than the populations their governments are poisoning and terrorizing with drones and other biological weapons. When was the last time you checked to see what the USA government is doing to little Iraqi kids you treacherous nincompoop?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2005/nov/...

Have you ever been to IRAQ as a volunteer to see what your treacherous government is doing TO HUMAN BEINGS?

The Bretton Woods Institutes (WTO, IMF, WORLD BANK) etc, are the bane of humanity. I'd be gobsmacked if any of these fags knew a thing about any of this or ever showed some compassion for the kids being killed all over the world for USA imperialistic ambition. BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY; A HOMO IS FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT TO BUTT-FUCK OTHER MEN AND BE ACCEPTED AS NORMAL, so how the hell will a man like that ever care about the truth, reality or the real issues affecting humanity today? The only thing he cares about is trying to claim humanity are over populated again so he can justify a childless gay couple and more populations becoming gay. Today the USA is fighting to push the gay agenda all over Africa for the same purpose these fag-heads advocate. But Africa are fighting this agenda with vehemence.

The world powers have been trying to push their FRANKENSTEIN FOOD AGENDA ALL OVER THE WORLD since time immemorial; especially in countries THEY'VE SANCTIONED THEMSELVES whom they think will be desperate for food. They tried to push this rat food in Somalia, but when Somalia found out they rejected this USA poisoned chalice.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/23716...

Supply a countries food supply you can control how a people breed multiply and everything else.

The only reason the ecology is being damaged is because of nuclear waste oil spills and the actions of a greedy few not poor people all round the world that this homo wouldn't blink an eyelid if they started to master murder them. Do not what ever you do trust the homosexual agenda, it is far more intricate than anyone may understand.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#96576 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, when I spoke and explained that according to the bible which gives most in the West their concept pf sin, homosexuality is a sin; you got all butt hurt.
You kept asking why I mention the bible!
Sorry to disappoint your fantasies but my butt is only an exit. It doesn't hurt my feelings if you believe the bible says it's a sin, I have not seen you prove that, When do I keep asking why you mention the Bible?

Sacramento, CA

#96577 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

Whiny homos are trying to hijack anything and everything. Including every legitimate struggle of a people they can align themselves with and claim their struggle to butt-fuck each-other is the same as a people's struggle against marginalization.
The people who tortured or murdered gay people murdered them because they think they are a sick group who want to stick their dicks in other men's asses. And don't start whining that I condone this; but lets be honest about why groups are persecuted. Other marginalized and ,mass murdered groups were murdered for other reasons; that reason wasn't that these groups wanted to butt-fuck each-other. No one but homosexuals fight for that right, so please do not align yourselves with African American struggles, Native American Indian struggles, women's liberation struggles, Jewish oppression struggles, Aboriginal Australian struggles or any other group that has suffered persecution. These groups do not fight for the right to act like freaks have unnatural sex then pretend they are ordained by the bible because the bible condemns them. In fact many of these people were/are even more disgusted with homosexuals than people in the dominant society who are in a place they can be more accepting of obscenity and downright madness.
How does one allow one group to prevail over marriage and change an institution between a man and a woman husband and wife into a freak-show were two husbands are getting married? Or two wives are getting married?!!? This is nothing to do with fighting for equality because this does not make you equal to anything since you are doing nothing that other people do, you are simply contorting and distorting what others do. You fight for a right to force the world to accept what you should have carried on doing between closed doors. But NOOOOO that's not enough for the average homo is it? You desperately want validation from the state that what you d is right because deep down you know it is not, otherwise you'd be satisfied with your own contentment and acceptance of what you are. But that's not enough is it!! We including the bible must accept you innit? NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS RIGHT!!? Get the F**k out of here!!
Wow, what a nice and kind Christian person you are. Jesus must really love you. LOL. I simply fight for human beings to be loved. Life is short, let God judge if so be, stop fighting against people that want to love each other. A lot of straight people do the butt thing, I don't, not into it, mine is exit only. You mad bro?

Sacramento, CA

#96578 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
The homosexual is not just fighting for the right to be treated humanely but as a special case with the right to distort traditional institutions to fit they themselves in. They want marriage t change so it becomes a union between husband and husband!! Steve and Steve; Or Maty and Jane. Anything to make the freaks feel normal!! What next? Gay bamitza's? When will you people feel normal enough to the extent you no longer feel the need to distort things to contain your twisted tastes?
How does it affect your marriage and family? Are you afraid your anger towards others that has no effect on your life will break up your marriage? I do feel sorry for your wife, be careful what you are worried about, I can see her with another woman.

Sacramento, CA

#96579 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Because the homosexual even goes against the basic use that sexual organs were designed for. A man's ass was not designed to be a vagina.
I say go on a rampage against anal sex. 44 percent of straight men report having anal sex at least once in their lives, and 36 percent of straight women do too. Or are you just against anal sex if it's 2 dudes? With that said, do you consider masturbation a sin? It must be since the sexual organs were not designed for it. Let's say these people you hate so much are freaks of nature, what does that make you for not allowing them to enjoy their life?

Location hidden

#96580 Feb 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what a nice and kind Christian person you are. Jesus must really love you. LOL. I simply fight for human beings to be loved. Life is short, let God judge if so be, stop fighting against people that want to love each other. A lot of straight people do the butt thing, I don't, not into it, mine is exit only. You mad bro?
you do not fight for human beings to be loved you fight to promote a gay agenda period. forcing a gay agenda on people does not help people in anyway; it's one of those me; me; me; causes, in a sense it is not a cause for human rights it's a personal campaign. You distort old establishments like marriage to include unions that marriage was never meant for. This is not fighting for people to be loved. It's forcing change for selfish reasons that do nothing for humanity. What happens when you get your gay agenda? We accept gays!!!!!! WTF!!

There is far more going on in the world today than a homo\'s need to be accepted as normal (in his own mind).

Location hidden

#96581 Feb 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I say go on a rampage against anal sex. 44 percent of straight men report having anal sex at least once in their lives, and 36 percent of straight women do too. Or are you just against anal sex if it's 2 dudes? With that said, do you consider masturbation a sin? It must be since the sexual organs were not designed for it. Let's say these people you hate so much are freaks of nature, what does that make you for not allowing them to enjoy their life?
True straight men butt-fuck women, how many have started some kind of campaign about it or claimed the bible says it is all find and dandy? Only Homo Steve and Homo John do that.

Like I said I don't care what people do behind closed doors it is their business till they start forcing their views on the world and start trying to hijack all hetero institutions in a vain and futile ploy to make themselves feel normal while they commit their abnormal acts.

Homosexuality is not a way of life or an alternative to heterosexuality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#96582 Feb 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Toby, it is a huge letdown when you say you are going, but then tell us you will be back.
I appreciate the heads up, personally. Now if I were to log in one day and you were gone, that would be a glorious day. Then again, you're a senile old troll, so it might not be too long.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96584 Feb 4, 2014
Commissioner Gordon- Those dirty Philistines and their anal sex! To the anti-anal sex crusader phone! anti anal crusader theme song:
anti- anal man , anti-anal man, anti-anal man , da, da ,da da ,da, da da, da......da anti-anal man!

MUQ is muslim commissioner Gordon, and Mandingo is anti- anal boy wonder!

KiMare the Anti-anal crusader- " Somewhere those sissies are having dirty, unhealthy anal sex, and I must stop it!

Anti- anal boy wonder- " golly gee KiMare not only are they having anal sex but they are whiners also, and are trying to prevent my heterosexual expression!

KiMare the anti- anal sex crusader- " not to worry anti-anal boy wonder, we me around all gay anal sex will cease, when that happens,I will have the time to show you how to mate poach, to topix news!
Toby

Portland, OR

#96585 Feb 4, 2014
Or I was thinking about a super anti-gay hero and his sidekick, called Reaction Formation Man and Mandingo.

(RFM) Reaction Formation Man would be based on KiMare, and his sidekick would be Mandingo the homophobe. They would drive a anti-anal sex mobile that would look like a giant anus, but we couldn't have Kimare depicted as the old curmudgeon that he is, that wouldn't be interesting at all, he would have to be the young bigoted Kimare.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96586 Feb 4, 2014
Typo -

" KiMare the anti- anal sex crusader- " not to worry anti-anal boy wonder, with me around all gay anal sex will cease, when that happens,I will have the time to show you how to mate poach, to topix news!
Toby

Portland, OR

#96587 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not fight for human beings to be loved you fight to promote a gay agenda period. forcing a gay agenda on people does not help people in anyway; it's one of those me; me; me; causes, in a sense it is not a cause for human rights it's a personal campaign. You distort old establishments like marriage to include unions that marriage was never meant for. This is not fighting for people to be loved. It's forcing change for selfish reasons that do nothing for humanity. What happens when you get your gay agenda? We accept gays!!!!!! WTF!!
There is far more going on in the world today than a homo\'s need to be accepted as normal (in his own mind).
Than I suggest you get on with the things that are far more important, bigot boy the small minded wonder.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96588 Feb 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, too much!!!
Normal people never have a problem making natural sex 'easier'!
And that's exactly why most people have no problem knowing it isn't normal and wasn't meant to be.
I'm sorry, but that is proof you are an idiot.
Smile.
Natural sex for a homosexual is sex with a person of the same gender. It is perfectly normal for a homosexual to seek a same sex partner.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96589 Feb 4, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless opinion.

And these statistics come from where exactly?

You people? Who the hell is that?

The proof is in the fact that the planet is rapidly dying and so are a good many people. For example, over 30,000 children died of starvation since my last post. Yet you say everything is rosy. I would call that denial.

Oh really? Same sex marriage is changing what heterosexual people do? Prove it.

You can keep making feckless remarks but it won't change anything.

Bill Gates? Link or lie bro.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96590 Feb 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless opinion.
And these statistics come from where exactly?
You people? Who the hell is that?
The proof is in the fact that the planet is rapidly dying and so are a good many people. For example, over 30,000 children died of starvation since my last post. Yet you say everything is rosy. I would call that denial.
Oh really? Same sex marriage is changing what heterosexual people do? Prove it.
You can keep making feckless remarks but it won't change anything.
Bill Gates? Link or lie bro.
He's an new breed of environmentalist homophobic bigots, who invalidates the Bible while constantly referencing the Bible, in other words, a nut case of the first order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 585,724
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Blagoja 830,244
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Justice League 3,928
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 22 min boots 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Halle Berry Sister 2,304
Did Moses convince God that He was wrong? 38 min hpcaban 1
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 54 min stee 22
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,216
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web