Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#96320 Jan 31, 2014
The gist of the religious fundamentalist argument against homosexual marriages is to assert that homosexuals will undermine the sanctity of marriage with anal and oral sex, that is, will undermine marriage with what they interpret as sodomy.

But yet if that was really the case, then heterosexual marriages would be required to take anal sex questionnaires before they could legally get married, since there are millions of married heterosexuals who experiment with and practice anal and oral sex. It has become popular in the last several decades for some young people to engage in oral sex to remain virgins, that is they avoid heterosexual vaginal sex, but the irony is by puritanical fundamentalist standards they are then committing acts of sodomy.

Marriage in the social context holds no sanctity per se, any kind of heterosexual man and woman can get married, for instance one like Newt Gingrich who claimed to carry the torch for the sanctity of marriage while asking his sick wife to agree to an open marriage. heterosexuals can get married who have all kinds of bizarre kinky sexual appetites, sexual fetishes, and a majority of married heterosexuals do engage in oral sex from time to time.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96321 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you deny that the historic and currant view of sodomy is negative, but at the same time refuse to assert that it is positive.
LOL.
I guess you don't realize that sodomy laws have been overturned in nearly every state in America. The current view on sodomy is a reflection on how dramatically changed it has become in the last forty years, apparently you have been frozen in time, when did you thaw out?
Toby

Portland, OR

#96322 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting how relevant many of the Grimm's Fairy Tales are to human nature.
Especially the current denial that ss couples are distinct from marriage. A perfect example of the Emperor Has No Clothes, which we could rename, The Gay Couple Has No Marriage.
The Bible simply agrees with science and medicine that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That's no fairy tale, that's an abused tail.
I'm sure Grimm's Fairy tales is relevant and important to you, that's why you find the Bible so interesting.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#96323 Jan 31, 2014
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, irrefutably exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.

Location hidden

#96324 Jan 31, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't realize that sodomy laws have been overturned in nearly every state in America. The current view on sodomy is a reflection on how dramatically changed it has become in the last forty years, apparently you have been frozen in time, when did you thaw out?
I've denied no such thing.

I simply and accurately note that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. And that in spite of manipulated laws, decent people recognize that medical and relational fact.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96325 Jan 31, 2014
Kimare, maybe then you should alternate from Grimm's fairy Tales to the Bible, that would seem consistent. You could quote from Grimm's Fairy Tales and then the Bible. If somehow you could incorporate Grimm's Fairy Tales into your anti-anal crusader perspectives that would really make for some endless entertainment.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96326 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare stands in an open field late into the night staring into the heavens and ruminating to himself the reality that somewhere, somehow millions of people are engaged in anal sex and repeats the KiMare pledge of allegiance.

Kimare pledge of allegiance -
" I pledge to oppose anal sex wherever its ugly head rises, to fight for all non anal sex heterosexual marriages and the purity and sanctity of non oral, non anal sex heterosexual married relationships. I will not rest until the scourge of anal sex is eliminated. I will conquer anal sex through posting on Topix news, for this I swear.

Amen
Toby

Portland, OR

#96327 Jan 31, 2014
GTG be back in several hours, discuss amongst yourselves.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#96328 Jan 31, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral. Sodomy typically includes anal sex, oral sex and bestiality. In practice, sodomy laws have rarely been enforced against heterosexual couples
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_law#Sodom...
You prove my point that you're an idiot.
We know. Smirk.

And what straight man would turn down a BJ from an attractive woman. That's called sodomy.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#96329 Jan 31, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick the idiot I have read the bible from Genesis to Revelations on not just one occasion. nearly all the schools I went to were Roman catholic. I was also born a roman Catholic and nearly ended up becoming a priest; (God forbid). No fool I do know the bible in and out and from early childhood. I have grown up as a Christian before I woke up to what a controlling load of garbage the bible is.
I know the bible better than the average and even have an o level in Religious studies. I do not quote verse without understanding it I fully understand what I quote. As for you it's not that you don't understand the bible, you are hellbent on misinterpreting it for your own warped homosexual agenda which is no better than the Christian supremacist and controlling agenda.
Then you would know that it's a sin for your priests to touch little boys. Quit trolling on here and go tell them so.
David

Mayfield, KY

#96331 Jan 31, 2014
yes they can do what they won't to do behind closed doors but when they stand before the God eternal they will find out the truth about what he ( God well say about same-sex

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#96332 Jan 31, 2014
DNF wrote:
I think what is more telling is that he learned the Bible from Catholics. He admits he sees it as nothing but a way to maintain political and social control, yet he is blind to his own devotion to the lies they taught him.
The Catholics may have taught him the Bible, but he made sure he learned absolutely none of it he didn't want to.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#96333 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you deny that the historic and currant view of sodomy is negative, but at the same time refuse to assert that it is positive.
LOL.
Negative and positive are irrelevant. You're back-peddling. You claimed that "sodomy" had a "world-wide" understanding regarding gay anal sex. Others, myself included, reminded you that "sodomy" is more accurately any non-coital sex, specifically oral and anal. Gender is irrelevant to the argument. You dismiss the kinky practices of str8 couples, while obsessing over the kinky practices of gay couples.

Why do you spend so much time thinking about gay sex? Do you think that's "normal"?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#96334 Jan 31, 2014
David wrote:
yes they can do what they won't to do behind closed doors but when they stand before the God eternal they will find out the truth about what he ( God well say about same-sex
God has already spoken. He loves his gay children. You, on the other hand, are a hater.

“shopping bags manufacturer”

Since: Jan 14

chennai

#96335 Jan 31, 2014
It is great sin ever in the world

Location hidden

#96336 Feb 1, 2014
Toby wrote:
Kimare, maybe then you should alternate from Grimm's fairy Tales to the Bible, that would seem consistent. You could quote from Grimm's Fairy Tales and then the Bible. If somehow you could incorporate Grimm's Fairy Tales into your anti-anal crusader perspectives that would really make for some endless entertainment.
Toby, that is obviously just plain silly stupid.

While both have some common principles of character, and an understanding of human nature, only the Bible expresses a way to address human faults. The difference is obvious to an intelligent reader and is even visibly expressed by the difference in popularity and practice.

I am constantly amused by your adamant choice of stupidity.

Location hidden

#96337 Feb 1, 2014
Toby wrote:
KiMare stands in an open field late into the night staring into the heavens and ruminating to himself the reality that somewhere, somehow millions of people are engaged in anal sex and repeats the KiMare pledge of allegiance.
Kimare pledge of allegiance -
" I pledge to oppose anal sex wherever its ugly head rises, to fight for all non anal sex heterosexual marriages and the purity and sanctity of non oral, non anal sex heterosexual married relationships. I will not rest until the scourge of anal sex is eliminated. I will conquer anal sex through posting on Topix news, for this I swear.
Amen
Ah, now there is an example of a stupid fairy tale. Deliberately deceitful, bigoted and distorted. It is why a depraved person has never written a classical fairy tale.

I simply note that an intelligent person would know the difference between healthy, natural intimacy with another person, that a caring person would never engage in such a demeaning act, and a self-respecting person would never submit to anal degradation.

Location hidden

#96338 Feb 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative and positive are irrelevant. You're back-peddling. You claimed that "sodomy" had a "world-wide" understanding regarding gay anal sex. Others, myself included, reminded you that "sodomy" is more accurately any non-coital sex, specifically oral and anal. Gender is irrelevant to the argument. You dismiss the kinky practices of str8 couples, while obsessing over the kinky practices of gay couples.
Why do you spend so much time thinking about gay sex? Do you think that's "normal"?
Once again, for those who are dense, I have never disputed the American legal distinction. Nor have I distinguished between hetero or homo anal sex.

I simply and accurately noted that historically sodomy is commonly recognized as a perversion across cultures. Moreover, anyone reading this immediately understands that I am talking about anal sex when I say sodomy, including you.

Smile.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96339 Feb 1, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you said it: "I do not believe in the bible and it condemns homosexuality."
You're contradicting yourself. To insist that something you say is "bunch of baloney" and then insist it proves that something is a sin is being intentionally ridiculous and foolish.
You say you know the Bible inside and out yet you claim I was wrong that it contains verses that make many heterosexual activities sins as well. Do you dispute that it says poor workers are to be paid their wages on the same day they perform the work?
Lmao! I am not contradicting myself at all, you people are arguing that the bible does not condemn homosexuality; so it doesn't matter about the veracity of the bible.

Regardless of whether the bible is true or a load of baloney you argue that it does not condemn homosexuality. But we both know it does. That assertion is nothing to do with whether I personally believe in the bible or not.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96340 Feb 1, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would know that it's a sin for your priests to touch little boys. Quit trolling on here and go tell them so.
Roman Catholics are no different from you so don't even bother with that crap. I'm nothing to do with Roman Catholics or homosexuals. Repost this post to the pro=homo or catholic/Christian crew.

i'm not a catholic so please don't pretend I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 650,693
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Vikinglovespenis 56,302
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 971,887
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 20 min AfricaQueen 764
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 27 min Rachel19F 4
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 53 min uncute 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus 281,484
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,976
More from around the web