Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#96133 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Lmao you are being a moron; the bible condemns homosexuality by denouncing the fundamental essence of what defines a man as gay; (sleeping with other men).
The only moron in this discussion has been you. Having sex with those of our same sex is a fringe benefit of our homosexuality, not its fundamental essence. A person could be completely homosexual and yet never have sex with someone of their same sex. No more than you having sex with women defines your heterosexuality.
mandingowillsay wrote:
And not believing in the bible does not in anyway contradict the fact that the bible condemns homosexuality.
So you say.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Again do not confuse me with the bible.
Not something you need to worry your empty little head about.
mandingowillsay wrote:
I did not invent the concept of sin the bible did.
The concept of sin was around long before the Bible.
mandingowillsay wrote:
So there is no contradiction in me telling you what the bible says. I don't have to believe in it to tell you whatnot says.
You're babbling.
mandingowillsay wrote:
It's you who believes in it not me.
You've mistaken me for a Christian, I'm not.
mandingowillsay wrote:
And it's your belief in the bible that manifests itself in your desperation to pretend the bible condones homosexuality or at least does not condemn it.
Facts are facts chuckles and you've certainly offered nothing to disprove anything I've said.

As to the rest of your babbling, I thought I'd spare all of us.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96134 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexuals can have sex without committing sodomy homosexual couples cannot so even this is an erroneous point.
Stigmatizing all sexual activity outside of heterosexual vaginal intercourse and within marriage, as being deviant or acts of sodomy, is what you are really doing and advocating. That of course wouldn't omit the fact that there is (under that stringent interpretation) acts of heterosexual sodomy.Under those puritanical lens of interpretation, ninety percent of all heterosexuals commit acts of sodomy on a regular basis, so yes the point I made is not either moot or erroneous, it's very applicable and factual.

this one

#96135 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Oh and the bible does say that the penalty for two men sleeping with each other is for them to be put to death. I'll gladly post those verses for you yet again. Not that I think it will change anything you'll still deny what the text says and claim the bible is talking about aliens rather than two individuals of the same sex who engage in sexual intercourse.
The problem is that you have no clue whatsoever as to what those two verses actually mean or what acts they are referring to, you're just assuming that they have something to do with homosexuality. It would help if you could at least fake having a clue as to what the Book of Leviticus is actually about.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96136 Jan 28, 2014
So what I gather here in this forum is that the religious fundamentalist interpretation of sodomy is any sexual activity outside of vaginal intercourse and outside of legal marriage. But yet I have witnessed many fundamentalist who believe that oral sex within marriage is permitted, but any oral sex outside of marriage is an act of fornication and sodomy. So really under that train of thought, marriage legitimizes sodomy, so lets follow the corollary and naturally the result would be that anal sex would then be legitimized by marriage, but to fundamentalist a heinous act of sodomy outside the bonds of matrimony.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96137 Jan 28, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stigmatizing all sexual activity outside of heterosexual vaginal intercourse and within marriage, as being deviant or acts of sodomy, is what you are really doing and advocating. That of course wouldn't omit the fact that there is (under that stringent interpretation) acts of heterosexual sodomy.Under those puritanical lens of interpretation, ninety percent of all heterosexuals commit acts of sodomy on a regular basis, so yes the point I made is not either moot or erroneous, it's very applicable and factual.
"Stigmatizing all sexual activity outside of heterosexual vaginal intercourse and within marriage, as being deviant or acts of sodomy, is what you are really doing and advocating"

No it's not what I'm doing, this is simply another deliberate misinterpretation of what I'm saying so you can pretend you have a point. I have not in any shape or form tried to denounce other sexual acts outside of marriage. I have simple said that the bible makes it clear that two men having sex is an abomination. This is the simple point I have made that you cannot deal with without pretending I said a whole heap of other things that you can use to build up a case with. The bible says the penalty for two men having intercourse is that they are put to death. AGAIN THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS THEY ARE THE BIBLES. And it is the bible that gives us our concept of sin hell and heaven. Is that a lie sir? Lmao!

The reason you lie so pathetically is because it is difficult to tackle me if you can't pretend I'm some kind of religious bigot. The fact I'm not means you have to start telling all kinds of lies and attributing crap I never said to me. I don't believe in the bible you do. So don't be mad at me that I have the nerve to tell you what your bible says.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96138 Jan 28, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that you have no clue whatsoever as to what those two verses actually mean or what acts they are referring to, you're just assuming that they have something to do with homosexuality. It would help if you could at least fake having a clue as to what the Book of Leviticus is actually about.
Poor Rick you can spout shit all you want. You can also use those deflective tactics much as you want, but the bible is unequivocal in its meaning. Nothing you say will hide the fact that the bible is saying on more than one occasion that two men having sex is an abomination (penalty death). Lmao! And remember this is your bible that is saying that not me before you start your nonsense about me being a bigot for daring to tell you what the bible says.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96139 Jan 28, 2014
Fundamentalist are predictably irrational and consistently contradictory, that has been established time and time again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#96140 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Five this shit up and stop making a fool of yourself! Promiscuous sex is not heterosexual sex it is promiscuity they are two separate things. Show where the bible condemns a man sleeping with a woman and says they should be put to death; we'll that's what it says about two men sleeping with each other whether they are promiscuous or not. Just having sex is the crime.
Really? How about adultery, sex with prostitutes, and cheating? Not heterosexual sex?

You must be kidding me. BTW, the worthless Bible says adultery is punishable by death also. The Old Testament is crap in many ways. Why should people obey some things yet ignore the bulk of it? What rubbish.

Here is what the Bible says about being a busybody and poking your nose into matters which do not concern you.

1 Peter 4:15

New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters

Location hidden

#96141 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending or supporting Christians so no point telling me this. Tell one of the Christians here.
Since you don't give a rat's ass about the Bible, why do you use it to abuse others?

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96142 Jan 28, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The only moron in this discussion has been you. Having sex with those of our same sex is a fringe benefit of our homosexuality, not its fundamental essence. A person could be completely homosexual and yet never have sex with someone of their same sex. No more than you having sex with women defines your heterosexuality. <quoted text>So you say. <quoted text>Not something you need to worry your empty little head about.<quoted text>The concept of sin was around long before the Bible. <quoted text>You're babbling. <quoted text>You've mistaken me for a Christian, I'm not.<quoted text>Facts are facts chuckles and you've certainly offered nothing to disprove anything I've said.
As to the rest of your babbling, I thought I'd spare all of us.
"Facts are facts chuckles and you've certainly offered nothing to disprove anything I've said"

You've not mentioned or shown any facts all you've done is deny what the bible says over and over again. When you don't deny you simply claim the bible doesn't mean what it is clear to all of us it means. How the hell do you claim you quoted one solitary fact here? All you are doing is hoping your insane ramblings, deflections and denials will be accepted as facts.

"The only moron in this discussion has been you. Having sex with those of our same sex is a fringe benefit of our homosexuality, not its fundamental essence. A person could be completely homosexual and yet never have sex with someone of their same sex"

What a load of nonsense, I am defined as a heterosexual because I sleep with women and am attracted to women alone. Quit trying to put your own definitions on things so you can claim some kind of superficial victory. A homosexual wants to sleep with men, and looks at other men he's attracted to the same way a heterosexual man would a woman. A homosexual lives his life as a homosexual not as a heterosexual you moron.

The only empty headed dweeb is you. You really think you can deceive people with all this crap? You are not good enough mate, lol! It is what it is. Deal with it rather than perpetually lying to yourself and thinking you can use the same lie to deceive others.

Everyone here knows what the bible says that's why they are trying to pretend it also condemns heterosexuality.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96143 Jan 28, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that you have no clue whatsoever as to what those two verses actually mean or what acts they are referring to, you're just assuming that they have something to do with homosexuality. It would help if you could at least fake having a clue as to what the Book of Leviticus is actually about.
" 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God"

" Romans 1:26-28 ESV / 258 helpful votes

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done"

Come on Rick you can do it; tell us what this really means?

Let this in denial fool tell us what these verses really mean. It could be talking about men from Mars; lmao!!

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96144 Jan 28, 2014
What do these verses mean Rick?;

1 Timothy 1:10 ESV / 122 helpful votes

The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 94 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I suppose he'll simply claim I wrote these verses and put them into the bible, meaning these are my claims rather than the bibles, lol!

this one

#96145 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
Poor Rick you can spout shit all you want.
I've brought you nothing but the truth, it's not my fault you resent it.
mandingowillsay wrote:
You can also use those deflective tactics much as you want, but the bible is unequivocal in its meaning.
Yes it is and you can't even fake having a f******g clue as to what that meaning is.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Nothing you say will hide the fact that the bible is saying on more than one occasion that two men having sex is an abomination (penalty death).
Yes dear, but you have no clue why it says it or what acts it was referring to.
mandingowillsay wrote:
Lmao!
I lmao at your blithering ignorance to, I've just been too polite to tell you.
mandingowillsay wrote:
And remember this is your bible that is saying that not me before you start your nonsense about me being a bigot for daring to tell you what the bible says.
I haven't called you a bigot, just a clueless idiot.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96146 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stigmatizing all sexual activity outside of heterosexual vaginal intercourse and within marriage, as being deviant or acts of sodomy, is what you are really doing and advocating"
No it's not what I'm doing, this is simply another deliberate misinterpretation of what I'm saying so you can pretend you have a point. I have not in any shape or form tried to denounce other sexual acts outside of marriage. I have simple said that the bible makes it clear that two men having sex is an abomination. This is the simple point I have made that you cannot deal with without pretending I said a whole heap of other things that you can use to build up a case with. The bible says the penalty for two men having intercourse is that they are put to death. AGAIN THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS THEY ARE THE BIBLES. And it is the bible that gives us our concept of sin hell and heaven. Is that a lie sir? Lmao!
The reason you lie so pathetically is because it is difficult to tackle me if you can't pretend I'm some kind of religious bigot. The fact I'm not means you have to start telling all kinds of lies and attributing crap I never said to me. I don't believe in the bible you do. So don't be mad at me that I have the nerve to tell you what your bible says.
Since you're hanging onto religion to promote your platitudes, I do guess you realize that the Bible condemns every sexual activity outside of marriage, don't you? And the biblical concept of hell, heaven and sin is your crutch not mine, so that's your problem, don't include me in your immortality striving. The fact is about everything you post is erroneous and easily refuted, and by the way I don't live by the Bible or any religion so your last comment is bizarre to say the least.

Location hidden

#96147 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
" 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God"
" Romans 1:26-28 ESV / 258 helpful votes
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done"
Come on Rick you can do it; tell us what this really means?
Let this in denial fool tell us what these verses really mean. It could be talking about men from Mars; lmao!!
Corinthians: Paul was speaking about things which probably were going on at the Temple of Athena. This is one of the most disputed and mis-translated passages in the Bible.

Romans: God gave them up? Oh really? Please define who "they" were and back your claim up with readily verifiable proof.

I can tell you those passages mean nothing at all except that you use them to abuse other people which is a rather nasty thing too do.

Location hidden

#96148 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
What do these verses mean Rick?;
1 Timothy 1:10 ESV / 122 helpful votes
The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
I suppose he'll simply claim I wrote these verses and put them into the bible, meaning these are my claims rather than the bibles, lol!
Nobody follows Leviticus, not even the most orthodox Jews. Why would anyone care what is written in Leviticus.

1 Timothy is mistranslated. The word homosexual was not invented until the turn of the 20th century. The Bible says nothing to our modern understanding of sexuality. It does, however say something about your horrible behavior.

1 Peter 4:15

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters

Matthew 7

Do Not Judge

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96149 Jan 28, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've brought you nothing but the truth, it's not my fault you resent it. <quoted text>Yes it is and you can't even fake having a f******g clue as to what that meaning is. <quoted text>Yes dear, but you have no clue why it says it or what acts it was referring to. <quoted text>I lmao at your blithering ignorance to, I've just been too polite to tell you.<quoted text>I haven't called you a bigot, just a clueless idiot.
Resent the truth Rick? Come one Rick the only person getting his pants in a twist over me daring to tell what the bible says is you. And the only one trying to deny what the bible says in Black and White is also you not me. I don't see any thing truthful you've posted that I denied, simply because you have not posted anything truthful just your personal deliberate misinterpretations of what things mean. Like claiming where the bible says two men who have sex should be put to death doesn't mean that!! Ha ha! I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you.

Hey Rick what do these two verses mean?

Mark 10:6-9 ESV / 90 helpful votes

But from the beginning of creation,‘God made them male and female.’‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.

this one

#96150 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
You've not mentioned or shown any facts all you've done is deny what the bible says over and over again. When you don't deny you simply claim the bible doesn't mean what it is clear to all of us it means. How the hell do you claim you quoted one solitary fact here? All you are doing is hoping your insane ramblings, deflections and denials will be accepted as facts.
Sweetie, the only thing I have denied is your ridiculous interpretation of what the Bible actually says. The facts I have provided you are the meaning of these verses and how they were taught for centuries. It isn't my fault that you have ignored them.
mandingowillsay wrote:
What a load of nonsense, I am defined as a heterosexual because I sleep with women and am attracted to women alone. Quit trying to put your own definitions on things so you can claim some kind of superficial victory. A homosexual wants to sleep with men, and looks at other men he's attracted to the same way a heterosexual man would a woman. A homosexual lives his life as a homosexual not as a heterosexual you moron.
Chuckles, homosexual women and men have had to pass for heterosexual for centuries. A homosexual can be homosexual and never engage in a same sex sexual act and a heterosexual can be heterosexual and never engage in a sexual act with the opposite sex. It's not the sex that defines ANYBODY.
mandingowillsay wrote:
The only empty headed dweeb is you. You really think you can deceive people with all this crap? You are not good enough mate, lol! It is what it is. Deal with it rather than perpetually lying to yourself and thinking you can use the same lie to deceive others.
Everyone here knows what the bible says that's why they are trying to pretend it also condemns heterosexuality.
I take it you have never actually read a Bible. In the Old Testament, there was only one reason to have sex and only one way to do it , recreational sex, regardless of the sex, species or number of participants, strictly off limits. In the New Testament, there was no reason to have sex, period.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#96151 Jan 28, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're hanging onto religion to promote your platitudes, I do guess you realize that the Bible condemns every sexual activity outside of marriage, don't you? And the biblical concept of hell, heaven and sin is your crutch not mine, so that's your problem, don't include me in your immortality striving. The fact is about everything you post is erroneous and easily refuted, and by the way I don't live by the Bible or any religion so your last comment is bizarre to say the least.
Nope I'm not hanging on to the bible at all. I am simply explaining to you that it is religion that gives the world the concept of sin. It is also religion that tells us about heaven and hell. I believe in none of those things. Is your anger that I dare tell you what the bible says? Is it that you want to con the world that the bible supports homosexuality? Why do you continually try to deflect attention to me rather than deal with what the bible says about homosexuality and homosexual sex in Black and White?

Is it that hard for you to face what the bible says? Do you need to put me in front of the bible so you can stone someone? Lmao!! Dude I did not write the bible, why are you so scared to deal with what it says? I see all of you continually pretending that anyone on this forum invented the concept of sin and what is sin. They did not so leave everybody alone and deal with your bible.
Toby

Portland, OR

#96152 Jan 28, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Facts are facts chuckles and you've certainly offered nothing to disprove anything I've said"
"The only moron in this discussion has been you. Having sex with those of our same sex is a fringe benefit of our homosexuality, not its fundamental essence. A person could be completely homosexual and yet never have sex with someone of their same sex"
You aren't defined as a heterosexual because you sleep with women but are attracted to females, do you believe an asexual heterosexual is not heterosexual, we could go a bit further and then say all virgins have no sexual orientation since they have no sex, what about monks and nuns, are you implying they don't have a sexual orientation, guess what most nuns, monks and people who are asexual would say they are attracted to to a certain gender. So you believe people can't have sexual attractions without having sex? Sexual orientation is much more than any sexual activity. What would you say about a heterosexual couple who kisses, hold hands, embraces, romantically shares hours and hours of moments with each other yet has had no sex and is waiting to have sex later, would you say they are not heterosexual?

I haven't really understood your post at all you seem to me all over the place and not very consistent, you began your post by saying quote " all you've done is deny what the bible says over and over again." But then you turn around and say to the poster quote " Everyone here knows what the bible says that's why they are trying to pretend it also condemns heterosexuality."

I would start by replying, who cares what the Bible says, the Bible also says stoning to death fornicators, adulterers and witches is alright , and I'm guessing you're a fornicator yourself and a proud heterosexual one at that, lol. The bible doesn't condemn heterosexuality, it condemns any heterosexual sexual activity outside the bonds of matrimony, so like I said before every heterosexual who has sex outside of marriage is "a heading for hell" according to the Bible, and you seem to really use the bible as your guide. Matter of fact any sexual activity outside of vaginal sex between two unmarried people is sodomy according to abrahamic religions, that's right heterosexual oral sex is sodomy, of course if your married it isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min RoSesz 650,572
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 58 min Susan 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 56,165
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 446
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 2 hr Thinking 73
Need someone to talk here, are you in for sexua... 2 hr sanchezjason48 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 44,972
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 182,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Hangman 971,867
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web