#95530 Jan 14, 2014
@ Rick,

Love you, man.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#95534 Jan 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
I'm sorry that my comments offended you.
They aren't intended to offend but to inform anyone of what the scriptures has to say about homosexuality... and potential alternatives if that is what one eventually chooses or not. But because of the topic question of this thread and the biblical inference to the affirmative, that homosexuality is sin ... I can make no apologies for that neither am I ashamed of the Gospel
They weren't intended to offend, they were intended to share you malicious and willful ignorance and irrational hate. It is what YOU pray that scripture has to say about homosexuality, you are not God nor His designated spokesperson. Your reading of the Bible suffers from the same malicious and willful ignorance and irrational hate as does your pathetic understanding of these so-called ex-gay ministries. You have no shame for what you have done and that's sad. Hopefully God will forgive you, but I'd be more than understanding if He went all Old Testament on your miserable excuse for a Christian ass.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#95539 Jan 14, 2014
Mao wrote:
I bet you poofters have no idea what is going on with the Tibetans in China that has a direct correlation to what is going on here in this country.
Retarded degenerates.
What do you suggest we do?

Elk Grove, CA

#95540 Jan 14, 2014
Mao wrote:
People like this..
<quoted text>
are one of the kinds that are taking this country into degeneracy and helping destroying it.
The sad thing is, they don't even know it.

Elk Grove, CA

#95541 Jan 14, 2014
Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1965 to noiw, your single family home has grown to nearly seventy percent. White people are breeding you out of existence. China is doing the same thing to the Tibetans occupying china.

Elk Grove, CA

#95542 Jan 14, 2014
Mao wrote:
Look at this mickey moue siht. The country going to hell and you retarded monkeys occupy yourselves with bs.
I mean most of you have no f'ng clue to what s really going down in this country , but you are really up on the peter poofter siht and hollywood.

Elk Grove, CA

#95543 Jan 14, 2014
Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyree, your race is going through a massive multi-faceted genocide and you are worried about poofters.
The only race I care about is the Human race, what do you think?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#95544 Jan 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Leaving homosexuality a sexual defect, and ss marriage an oxymoron.
EMH Down's Syndrome students would recognize that the above is an incomplete sentence.

Your dogma doesn't get to trample my karma, KiMerde.

You bloviations have no bearing on my federally recognzied marriage.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95545 Jan 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime back in the late 1990's Rick, I went to install a secure communications network at the house of a customer who ran a certain type of business from it.
So I got there and the customer led me down to the basement where the customer wanted the communications hub set up. This particular customer had men's clothes on, an attempted mustache and tried to attempt a deep voice but this was noticeably a woman. Okay, I was taken aback a little bit at first but that was none of my biz... I'm just there to install the network and get it functioning properly. She's a person.
Being that I had recently gotten out of the military I was still in the "Yes, Ma'am" or the "Yes, Sir" kind of mode of addressing people. So the customer stood nearby and asked a question about the installation and I had replied, "Yes, Ma'am." I didn't think one way of the other about her personal preferences but that is what I addressed her as. So she got a little aggressive and demanded that I call her sir.
Me: "Sorry, ma'am... I don't feel comfortable doing that."
Customer: "I said call call me sir and you will!"
Me: "No ma'am."
Back and forth. Back and forth.
So, as she kept on the aggresive and made demanding threats to me about being addressed as a masculine... I then consciously made sure that I addressed her as "ma'am" because now her own personal desires and confusion about wanting to be addressed as a man was encroaching upon my own liberty and my natural perception of what a woman and a man is. Customer or not. Your confusion is not my confusion. Unpersuaded, I continued to install her network.
So Rick I'm thinking, most likely she will call my employer and I will probably get the ax or perhaps into some kind of dispute with my new bosses. I felt that if this is what must happen in order maintain my principles on the matter, then so be it. BUT...She never did.
As I continued to install her network, undeterred, she piped down and eventually warmed up to being called ma'am.... and would even give me a glimpse of a smile every time I did and by that time I wasn't even trying to be stubborn about it. Nevertheless, I still made sure that I watched my back after the clash of views.
I saw in her what she didn't see in herself....I saw a 100% natural woman behind all that giddyap.
So you disrespect other people. Who would'a guessed?

Location hidden

#95546 Jan 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime back in the late 1990's Rick, I went to install a secure communications network at the house of a customer who ran a certain type of business from it.
So I got there and the customer led me down to the basement where the customer wanted the communications hub set up. This particular customer had men's clothes on, an attempted mustache and tried to attempt a deep voice but this was noticeably a woman. Okay, I was taken aback a little bit at first but that was none of my biz... I'm just there to install the network and get it functioning properly. She's a person.
Being that I had recently gotten out of the military I was still in the "Yes, Ma'am" or the "Yes, Sir" kind of mode of addressing people. So the customer stood nearby and asked a question about the installation and I had replied, "Yes, Ma'am." I didn't think one way of the other about her personal preferences but that is what I addressed her as. So she got a little aggressive and demanded that I call her sir.
Me: "Sorry, ma'am... I don't feel comfortable doing that."
Customer: "I said call call me sir and you will!"
Me: "No ma'am."
Back and forth. Back and forth.
So, as she kept on the aggresive and made demanding threats to me about being addressed as a masculine... I then consciously made sure that I addressed her as "ma'am" because now her own personal desires and confusion about wanting to be addressed as a man was encroaching upon my own liberty and my natural perception of what a woman and a man is. Customer or not. Your confusion is not my confusion. Unpersuaded, I continued to install her network.
So Rick I'm thinking, most likely she will call my employer and I will probably get the ax or perhaps into some kind of dispute with my new bosses. I felt that if this is what must happen in order maintain my principles on the matter, then so be it. BUT...She never did.
As I continued to install her network, undeterred, she piped down and eventually warmed up to being called ma'am.... and would even give me a glimpse of a smile every time I did and by that time I wasn't even trying to be stubborn about it. Nevertheless, I still made sure that I watched my back after the clash of views.
I saw in her what she didn't see in herself....I saw a 100% natural woman behind all that giddyap.
R U bragging?

Location hidden

#95547 Jan 14, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible refers to homosexual practice as an abomination, unnatural and informs us that those who practice such things shall not enter into the Kingdom of God.
As far as the word "abomination" in reference to homosexuality, a lot of times people will then counter by also referring the Bible's account that abomination is also "eating shellfish".
Please bear in mind that the Hebrew (in some places, Chaldean) in which the Old Testament was originally written in, the Hebrew use for "abomination" when referring to shellfish and the like is the Hebrew word "shequet" (a destestable thing, it can refer to an idol, and also unclean) while the other Hebrew use for "abomination" that is used for the two passages in Leviticus which refers to homosexuality, is "tow'ebah" (that is, a disgusting thing, and from an ethical sense ---> wickedness. Depending on other passages, it can also refer to something else in a ritualistic sense).
So, the abomination used for shellfish and the abomination used for homosexual practice are two different connotations in the original language.
Is wickedness... sin? You betcha.
By the way, little is known of this or it is read over a lot... but the Bible also makes mention of people who approves of certain, reprobate practices.
"...they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
Romans 1:32
\
Oh my. You love to quote six verses to justify your horrible behavior.

I don't give a rat's ass about your interpretation of the word abomination. You want to know what is abominable? It is the fact you come in the name of the Lord to disrespect and abuse other people.

The Book of Leviticus is crap bro. Tell me honestly. Do you observe any of the practices outlined in the first six chapters of Leviticus? If we disregard part of Leviticus, we can disregard the rest. You pick and choose your way through the Bible. He let me pick a couple of passages which you ignore as you busybody yourself in the affairs of others.

1 Peter 4:15

New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

What about your arrogant judgment of others?

Matthew 7

Do Not Judge

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Romans was about things going on at the Temple of Athena, Egyptian Courts, and Canaanite worship. You don't know crap about the Bible bro.

Location hidden

#95548 Jan 14, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/0...
The ONLY confusion here is yours, fool. You should be ashamed of yourself you willfully ignorant embarrassment to the Christian faith. Bearing false witness, a commandment breaker.
That guy lives in open rebellion to the Christian ideal. His faith is a complete and utter sham.

Location hidden

#95549 Jan 14, 2014
Here is how Qu pratices his religion.

Matthew 23:4-6

New International Version (NIV)

4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95550 Jan 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Using the Bible, it is impossible to prove that homosexuality is a sin.
It is like saying that "using US constitution" it is "impossible to prove" that murder and rape is a crime!!

When Bible calls for a sentence of death against those indulging in this pervert act, what else prove is needed that according to Bible it is sin?

Whom you are trying to mislead? Your own guilty conscience?

Location hidden

#95551 Jan 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like saying that "using US constitution" it is "impossible to prove" that murder and rape is a crime!!
When Bible calls for a sentence of death against those indulging in this pervert act, what else prove is needed that according to Bible it is sin?
No it isn't. You obviously don't know squat about the Law and less about the Bible.

Real Christians don't follow the Law of Moses. In fact, nobody including Orthodox Jews follow the first six chapters of Leviticus either. Where does that leave the Book of Leviticus and the Law of Moses? If you are going to compare the U.S. Constitution and constitutional law with the Bible, many laws and statutes written in the Bible would be arbitrary and capricious because such laws were made on unreasonable grounds. Jesus only preached on the Ten Commandments and rejected the Law of Moses through many of his actions. It is you who drives people from the Lord with your abusive rhetoric. It is you who misleads. It is you who rejects the wisdom of the Bible. For example, you busybody yourself in the affairs of others.

1 Peter 4:15

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

You Judge people harshly.

Matthew 7

Do Not Judge

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Elk Grove, CA

#95552 Jan 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Here is how Qu pratices his religion.
Matthew 23:4-6
New International Version (NIV)
4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
His favorite verses are from Leviticus. He really should be a Muslim.

Elk Grove, CA

#95553 Jan 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it say we are to kill the homosexual? You should stick to Mo's book, you have no understanding of the Bible.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95554 Jan 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. You obviously don't know squat about the Law and less about the Bible.
Real Christians don't follow the Law of Moses. In fact, nobody including Orthodox Jews follow the first six chapters of Leviticus either. Where does that leave the Book of Leviticus and the Law of Moses? If you are going to compare the U.S. Constitution and constitutional law with the Bible, many laws and statutes written in the Bible would be arbitrary and capricious because such laws were made on unreasonable grounds. Jesus only preached on the Ten Commandments and rejected the Law of Moses through many of his actions. It is you who drives people from the Lord with your abusive rhetoric. It is you who misleads. It is you who rejects the wisdom of the Bible. For example, you busybody yourself in the affairs of others.
Why "Real" Christians do not follow the law of Moses?

Why then Law of Moses are included in your Bible?

When Jesus was following the laws of Moses, why can't you? Are you greater than Jesus?

And Jesus did he by any hint or practice encouraged this abomination?

It is strange that you want to involve the name of Jesus to justify your abominations.

If you sin, it is one mistake, but if you justify you sin, it is ten times as bad.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95555 Jan 14, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the Bible does it say we are to kill the homosexual? You should stick to Mo's book, you have no understanding of the Bible.
What do you mean by Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 5 min Johnny 203
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 56,132
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min WasteWater 2,343
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min atemcowboy 650,535
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Hukt on Fonix 971,855
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 43 min blackdick 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web