Yes

No

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#95316 Jan 10, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one tells how harmful is smoking....no one praises these people any more.
There are fines for smoking in no smoking areas.
Why can't they do the same for these homos? They should educate people how harmful it is for society, people and human race.
Why should they bend "backwards" to console them and assure them that they are as usual as any one else?
Does it not come under "encouraging and glamorizing" these acts?
Have people lost Common Sense in your advanced countries?
Was that Homosexuality that made your countries great?
What does it matter if homosexuality has anything to do with my countries?

Again: homosexuality is a natural thing that every animal experiences, the only reason for the last 2000 years homosexuality has become taboo and bad is because of religion

Theres nothing else to it, I'm bi I like guys and girls and I know a few other bis in the school, 40 years ago there would have been none, but as we advance both culturally and technologically homosexuality is slowly being normalized again and thats for the better.

What gives you the right to say its bad? It's natural
The only thing "unhealthy" (if that term can even be used) is when one man puts hes dick in an another man's anus but were already doing that to women!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#95317 Jan 10, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You even plagiarize the unintelligible garbage you do post as rational arguments, you're a phony.
Greg Kirschmann&#8206;- " At it's most basic essence marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior."
How does someone plagiarize a scientific fact?

Location hidden

#95318 Jan 10, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual attraction and expression is not confined to what is or what is not procreative, your arguments are sophomoric at best. Marriages are not confined to procreating as millions of infertile marriages indicate and there are millions of marriages who choose not to have children, so procreation is a moot issue. You really based your interpretation on design alone so you would also have to reach the conclusion following that logic( which is really illogic), that any sexual activity outside of intercourse is counter to the basic design, therefore all sexual activity outside of intercourse is an aberration, so I suppose you are opposed to heterosexual oral sex, anal sex and everything besides vaginal intercourse.
I'm curious.

How did evolution evolve two penises as a natural orientation?

Smile.

Location hidden

#95319 Jan 10, 2014
Toby wrote:
This is the last comment tonight I will make on the subject, being that the counter arguments to same sex marriages and the opposition to homosexuality posted here, are based on some rather vague misconstrued concepts of evolutionary mating behavior(which is just plagiarized and parroted without much scrutiny or afterthought), or are just religious fundamentalist drivel from the local hillbilly Taliban.
You can spend an unbelievable amount of wasted time demanding in one form or another that homosexuality needs your personal validation to exist, or that homosexual marriages needs your approval, but the fact is homosexuality has always existed and always will, and homosexual marriages eventually will be approved. Masturbation , why do people do it, you can stop it KiMare!
GTG watch Jeopardy , be back later tonight
Discuss amongst yourselves
Nothing vague at all about human mating behavior or the constraint of marriage. Look it up.

SS marriage is an oxymoron. That is why the claim of such a union has historically collapsed on itself.

Location hidden

#95320 Jan 10, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking is harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning but people do it any way, it goes both ways
Your whole argument was a cope out, the fact that every animal does it is PROOF that it's natural.
How about you show me proof that the boogie man doesn't exist, then I'll prove to you god don't exist
And to think anal sex is demeaning/harmful is a matter of opinion, and it isn't always unhealthy
Lol, you don't justify something by equating it with another unhealthy behavior.

Moreover, do you REALLY think smoking equates with anal sex????

I've never said it is not natural. Mutations are natural. Some are naturally horrific however.

Oh sit on it.

Smile.

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#95321 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you don't justify something by equating it with another unhealthy behavior.
Moreover, do you REALLY think smoking equates with anal sex????
I've never said it is not natural. Mutations are natural. Some are naturally horrific however.
Oh sit on it.
Smile.
"Lol, you don't justify something by equating it with another unhealthy behavior."

That's assuming homosexuality is "unhealthy" which it isn't

"Moreover, do you REALLY think smoking equates with anal sex????"

No you're right, smoking is way way worse

"I've never said it is not natural. Mutations are natural. Some are naturally horrific however."

A mutation that happened to all living beings and has existed since forever, very interdasting

Location hidden

#95322 Jan 10, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lol, you don't justify something by equating it with another unhealthy behavior."
That's assuming homosexuality is "unhealthy" which it isn't
"Moreover, do you REALLY think smoking equates with anal sex????"
No you're right, smoking is way way worse
"I've never said it is not natural. Mutations are natural. Some are naturally horrific however."
A mutation that happened to all living beings and has existed since forever, very interdasting
1. You were equating anal sex with smoking, not homosexuality.

2. Childish.

3. Ignorant.

Get serious or get lost.

Smile.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#95323 Jan 10, 2014
"Brooke tells the story of her journey into lesbianism while seeking fame and fortune in Hollywood, and the detours she took into exotic dancing, drug addiction and working the sets of Hollywood..."

If you struggle with same-sex attraction... you are not alone. Hear her struggle...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#95324 Jan 10, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one tells how harmful is smoking....no one praises these people any more.
There are fines for smoking in no smoking areas.
Why can't they do the same for these homos? They should educate people how harmful it is for society, people and human race.
Why should they bend "backwards" to console them and assure them that they are as usual as any one else?
Does it not come under "encouraging and glamorizing" these acts?
Have people lost Common Sense in your advanced countries?
Was that Homosexuality that made your countries great?
Most likely your dad is gay. You have no idea who is gay or not. How do you tell if a person is gay? Do you suck them and then decide? Depending if they liked it or not.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#95325 Jan 10, 2014
Just wondering.. those of you who are posting the comparisons of homosexual/bi-sexual behavior in animals to human homosexuality as being natural event (obviously you also believe that humans are animals also)... then would you or do you also support those Animal Liberation groups who believe in Interspecies sex (sex with animals) since you believe that it is natural in the animal to human ratio?

Or do you admit or disagree that interspecies sex is unnatural?

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#95326 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You were equating anal sex with smoking, not homosexuality.
2. Childish.
3. Ignorant.
Get serious or get lost.
Smile.
1. it was a comparison

2. no

3. your ignorant

Can't have a serious discussion with nuts like you

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#95327 Jan 10, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Just wondering.. those of you who are posting the comparisons of homosexual/bi-sexual behavior in animals to human homosexuality as being natural event (obviously you also believe that humans are animals also)... then would you or do you also support those Animal Liberation groups who believe in Interspecies sex (sex with animals) since you believe that it is natural in the animal to human ratio?
Or do you admit or disagree that interspecies sex is unnatural?
I say let people do what they want to do if they know the consequences and are of age

Location hidden

#95328 Jan 10, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. it was a comparison
2. no
3. your ignorant
Can't have a serious discussion with nuts like you
If you were using your brain, you would have said, "you're ignorant".

Bye.

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#95329 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were using your brain, you would have said, "you're ignorant".
Bye.
Make the most of my typo mistake, you had no argument against mine
Toby

Portland, OR

#95331 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How does someone plagiarize a scientific fact?
When you take someone's comments and copy and post them verbatim as your own ideas, that is called plagiarism. I don't believe you have any original ideas at all, you just parrot other peoples bigoted statements and claim them as your own, even when the statements are erroneous, but to you sound rational and really intellectual. It is confirmation bias at its best, and your arguments are replete with inconsistent comparisons, incomplete comparisons, false premises,cherry picking, false analogies,etc., and are usually ended with some form of ad hominem topped off with some old fashioned bigotry.

I forgot though you promoted yourself to president of the Sex Watch Administration (SWA) and your job is to fight and expose oral and anal sex wherever it raises its ugly head,that explains your delusional rantings.

GTG be back later , discuss amongst yourselves

Location hidden

#95332 Jan 10, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
When you take someone's comments and copy and post them verbatim as your own ideas, that is called plagiarism. I don't believe you have any original ideas at all, you just parrot other peoples bigoted statements and claim them as your own, even when the statements are erroneous, but to you sound rational and really intellectual. It is confirmation bias at its best, and your arguments are replete with inconsistent comparisons, incomplete comparisons, false premises,cherry picking, false analogies,etc., and are usually ended with some form of ad hominem topped off with some old fashioned bigotry.
I forgot though you promoted yourself to president of the Sex Watch Administration (SWA) and your job is to fight and expose oral and anal sex wherever it raises its ugly head,that explains your delusional rantings.
GTG be back later , discuss amongst yourselves
LOL, wow, a lot of ASSumptions to divert from the simple fact that you have no reasoned counter to marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Just a note. Greg Kirschmann plagiarized me. I was honored.

Smile.
Toby

Portland, OR

#95333 Jan 10, 2014
Word is that Greg Kirschmann&#8206; is a fundamentalist con man, defrocked paster, and philanderer, I wonder why someone would quote verbatim the words of Greg Kirschmann?
Toby

Portland, OR

#95334 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, wow, a lot of ASSumptions to divert from the simple fact that you have no reasoned counter to marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Just a note. Greg Kirschmann plagiarized me. I was honored.
Smile.
Only a bigoted moron would care to plagiarize from another bigoted moron , you should be honored.

Smirk
Toby

Portland, OR

#95335 Jan 10, 2014
Do you and Kirschmann compare delusional notes?

lol

Smile

Location hidden

#95338 Jan 10, 2014
Toby wrote:
Word is that Greg Kirschmann&#8206; is a fundamentalist con man, defrocked paster, and philanderer, I wonder why someone would quote verbatim the words of Greg Kirschmann?
"word is"? Verify.

You will find I used the phrase long before Greg did.

You still have no reasoned response to;

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 880,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 603,380
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min waaasssuuup 7,643
The Christian Atheist debate 41 min Into The Night 3,932
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,154
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 45 min Aiesha_2001 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min waaasssuuup 8,268
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 177,892
More from around the web