Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#95167 Jan 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
YES, homosexuality isn't just a sin, it' MORAL ABOMIATION.
So is sexual assault, you sick maggot dog.
macumazahn

Ireland

#95168 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they don't need to justify it. We're talking about something that has existed since at least Ancient Greece.
And, it seems, throughout Nature.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#95171 Jan 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are distinct from marriage. Quit trying to impose an impostor relationship on marriage.
We already have marriage equality. We don't need to quit trying anything.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#95172 Jan 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have marriage equality. We don't need to quit trying anything.
You are calling a mutually desolate and barren relationship that is a pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage 'equal'?

LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95173 Jan 6, 2014
Shmary Shmotter wrote:
Sexual orientation is not a choice, hence why it's called an "orientation". It's innate and cannot be changed. Sure, one can refuse to act on their attractions, but what's the point? Until straight people are willing to forgo love and sex with the opposite gender their entire lives, they have no right to suggest that gays deprive themselves of the greatest joys of the human experience: love and sexual pleasure.
And even if it WEREN'T a choice, that changes nothing. A relationship between consenting adults hurts no one; there are no victims. It's within the individual's rights to love/fuck any other consenting adult they choose.
Get the fuck over it and live your own life.
Well said.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#95174 Jan 6, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't agree with the following prominent author's conclusive, pro-homosexual views obviously (she is a staunch feminist who is allegedly gay)
...BUT
if you're willing to take a few moments to hear one of your own's "secular", NON-RELIGIOUS insight on the matter... I believe that with some thoughtful considerations you may arrive with the view that she at least makes a good case argument of why ONE ISN'T BORN GAY:
1. "In 2012, the extent to which gay biology had become a moral and political imperative came into full view when actress Cynthia Nixon, after commenting to a New York Times Magazine reporter that she “CHOSE” to pursue a lesbian relationship..."
2. "Yes, it’s true that STRAIGHT PEOPLE are more tolerant when THEY BELIEVE that lesbian and gay people have no choice in the matter..."
3. "...So I can absolutely understand why it feels much, much safer TO BELIEVE that we are born this way..."
http://socialinqueery.com/2013/03/18/no-one-i...
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Study the word: "Generalizing"
As far as generalizing goes... actually, the author did write a follow-up article several months later regarding her "No One Is Born Gay or Straight" article. She clarifies this view because she received numerous replies on the matter.

Perhaps from a gay person's point of view, the very thought of what the future holds is that the final word from within the LGBTQ community will be that a gay person is actually not born gay is both a scary thought and a radical paradigm shift. BUT... this author gets it. She is ahead of her time on the subject and is on the cutting edge of that understanding. She already sees what the final social science will be but obviously that understanding is too much of a frightening concept and psychological shift for many to handle right now. Why? Because of the social conditionings from within the LGBTQ community and their non-gay supporters. Because of the current momentum of legal victories and comradery... and as a result of this...still yet... the temporal understanding that they were born that way. But in the end, the true result will be that it was actually a choice or some psychological leanings due to abuses in the past.

So anyways.

Does she backtrack due to criticism? Again, I disagree with her pro-homosexual stance but in her new article, "Some Clarifications On No One Is Born Gay", She mentions:

"I wrote this post a while back and had I known how many people would read it and how many excellent questions and comments I’d continue to receive,I WOULD HAVE ADDRESSED THE SUBJECT MORE EXHAUSTIVELY. And yet, the fact that I wrote with admittedly broad strokes about such a complex issue has prompted readers to produce an awesome archive of thoughtful, challenging, heartbreaking, and irritating responses from which we can all learn. So that’s good news."

http://socialinqueery.com/2013/10/31/some-cla...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#95175 Jan 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling a barren relationship equal'?
LOL.
Yeah, so is the federal government.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#95176 Jan 6, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And, it seems, throughout Nature.
Yep! Between my old neighbour's 2 male dogs, for starters.

Location hidden

#95178 Jan 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling a barren relationship equal'?
LOL.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so is the federal government.
Which side are you trying to support???

LOL
macumazahn

Ireland

#95179 Jan 6, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if it exist in nature that means it something that mankind should do. That makes it right I guess.
Not necessarily. But it certainly blows the "unnatural" and "perversion" arguments outta the water.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95181 Jan 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they don't need to justify it. We're talking about something that has existed since at least Ancient Greece.
Theft, murder, rape and domestic violence also existed as long as human societies existed, would THAT make them OK?

What sort of reasoning methods you people have?
Kindra

Gilbert, WV

#95182 Jan 6, 2014
msmai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so lame. I think that is the oldest homophobic rant in the world. Whoever said that we all had to be Christians and worship this jealous, conceited creature we call God?
msmai, you don't have to worship anyone/anything. Nobody ever said "we all had to be Christians". Our Heavenly Father gave us free will, you can either accept HIM or deny HIM. It is your choice. Some choose to accept, some choose not to, but why are YOU so angry with HIM? God sent HIS son, Jesus to seek and to save those which were lost. HE died a horrible death to pay our sin debt - so we would be forgiven of our sins. I am a Christian, I read my HOLY BIBLE and I choose to believe EVERY word written there. No one on this earth has the right to judge another person. When Christians make statements about homosexuals, we are repeating what is written in the Bible. I do hope this has given you a better understanding of Christians and our reasoning for the way we believe.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#95183 Jan 6, 2014
But the bible says those are all OK.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Theft, murder, rape and domestic violence also existed as long as human societies existed, would THAT make them OK?
Lol

Humble, TX

#95184 Jan 6, 2014
Honestly... who cares? Stick to your own beliefs and don't worry about anybody elses. If I want to take a dick in the ass how does it affect you? I'm not gay but I don't see why you need to make this post. If it is a sin, then it is a sin. Its not like this post is going to change anybodys mind.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95185 Jan 6, 2014
davy wrote:
But the bible says those are all OK.
<quoted text>
I NEVER read in Bible that they are all OK.

Bible recommends that these perverts should be executed.

Which Bible you are referring to, some of your own Home made version?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95186 Jan 6, 2014
Lol wrote:
Honestly... who cares? Stick to your own beliefs and don't worry about anybody elses. If I want to take a dick in the ass how does it affect you? I'm not gay but I don't see why you need to make this post. If it is a sin, then it is a sin. Its not like this post is going to change anybodys mind.
Whatever you do is no one else' business, but when you come out in streets and shout that we as "as normal" as any one else, then it becomes our business too.

Creep into your holes and hide your faces from people, then you could survive like every other pervert have survived.

The problem is making laws to ensure that you are normal and to change marriage forms and vows to make you as one of us, that concerns us.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#95187 Jan 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any decent civilisation has to have laws against all those, otherwise it won't remain a civilisation for long - there will be mob rule. All those crimes HURT certain citizens. What 2 men or 2 women do in private doesn't hurt me in the least.

I'm glad you mentioned domestic violence, actually. Please explain this.

Quran, Sura An Nisa 4:34
Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

What exactly does "scourge" mean here?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95188 Jan 7, 2014
Toby wrote:

Equating what consenting adults do sexually, to murder, is ludicrous. A sexual orientation and sexual expression between adults is neither a crime, or an offense on anyone. Those kind of erroneous analogies just indicate what kind of sick mind the fundamentalist mind is.

There is hardly anything you post that's intelligible or rational. There is no laws anywhere that forbids people from having heterosexual relationships, there are however laws in dozens and dozens of countries that criminalize homosexuality, and not surprisingly most of them are countries in which Islam is the official religion and sharia law is implemented. I'm not sure what the last comment in your post was about, I'm guessing you were equating homosexuality to serial killings and other serious crimes.
Ans.

1. When it comes to what "consenting adults" can do, why you put limit? There are so many cases of "Joint suicides" by "consenting adults".

When someaction is perversion, it does not happen if it is done by consent or no consent.

The sick mind is your's and not ours. Please tell us if there is any benefit to society from this perversion?

2. There are laws in every country and society regarding marriage, and its registration.

There are laws that ban incest based marriage etc.

Homosexuality is seen as unlawful and perversion is most human socities that is why it is banned and restricted.

It is only is our age that this perversion is glorified and "normal people" are bending backwards to say it is as normal as normal person.

This is limit of idiocy, nothing more, nothing less.

Location hidden

#95189 Jan 7, 2014
A Saudi Arabian imam, who is a very influential cleric in jihadist circles, has issued a fatwa (religious edict) that essentially allows all jihadists fighting in Syria to rape women.

Muhammed al-Arifi, a Wahhabi religious cleric, officially calls this act an “intercourse marriage” that can last only a few hours –“in order to give each fighter a turn”— and restricts the men to Syrian females at least 14 years old, widowed or divorced.

Al-Arifi, expressed his annoyance at the “warriors of Islam” being denied sexual pleasures while fighting in Syria “alongside the armed opposition forces” for the past two years. He said this fatwa “solves [their] sexual problems” and “boosts the determination of the mujahideen in Syria and is considered a duty to enter paradise for those females who enter such marriages.”

The Arabic language news site Tayyar.org reports that critics of Al-Arifi have expressed anger about the fatwa, saying that it permits the exploitation of Syrian women through rape.

Location hidden

#95190 Jan 7, 2014
http://donboys.cstnews.com/require-all-u-s-mu...

Rich, rapacious royals walk a tightrope between themselves and fanatic Muslims. The royals have to pretend to go along with the fanatics since those fanatics could take out the royals any day of the week. The House of Saud is so resented and hated by the Saudi people that that hatred has brought some cooperation between the two main Muslim factions who hate each other: the Shiites, and Sunnis. Moreover, Muslim fanatics hate all Muslim political leaders who are hypocrites. Major former leaders of Muslim nations such as Mubarak, Assad, Hussein, Arafat, and Gaddafi have been Muslim in name only with an occasional photo-visit to the local mosque. Those leaders always had all the liquor they could swill, all the tobacco they could smoke, and all the prostitutes they could solicit.

The Arab Spring is coming to Saudi Arabia although the simmering protests are not publicized. They would have us believe that all is as peaceful, prim, and proper as the Realm of Disney. Of course, that is called Fantasyland. The 87-year-old Saudi king will soon point his toes skyward and the always-simmering palace intrigue may remind us of the succession of bloody, brutal Roman Emperors.

Meanwhile, 70% of Saudis cannot afford to purchase their own home and 40% live below the poverty level. Their nation is held together by workers from the U.S., Africa, Asia, etc. I have spoken to some of them and have been emailed by one oil worker who is a born-again Christian. He has to leave his Bible at home and any prayer and Bible fellowship he has with other Christian workers must be secret or he will be expelled from the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fondling my nipples drives me wild (Dec '14) 5 min Wild Princess 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusions ... 595,713
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Knock off purse s... 6,104
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 853,151
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 5,766
Computer THREATS DISAPPEARING from Topix!: un F... 13 min who 19
WATCH OUT!!!!! the Topix VIRUSES ARE BACK!!!!!!... 16 min Knock off purse s... 13
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min waaasssuuup 444,052
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Truths 612,581
The Christian Atheist debate 12 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web