created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

53,317 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 4,289)

Showing posts 85,761 - 85,780 of89,572
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94975
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
And still, homosexuality is a sexual defect, in my opinion.
.
I fixed your post. You're welcome.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94976
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
And still, homosexuality is a sexual defect.
Ad homoan gay troll hate will not change that fact.
You'll be delighted to know that we're going to a wedding out of state tomorrow.

What a blessed event for this beautiful couple, sanctified by God.

God doesn't think of these two men as defects; why do you?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94978
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that says the Bible says it's a sin. I notice you ignored that response. Or did u make it up.
Are you on drugs? I never faintly hinted that it was a sin, matter of fact the concept of sin is fantasy to me, now there is ethics, but that has nothing to do with what two consenting adults do in bed.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94979
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals harms mlnors
Homosexuals harms youth
Homosexuals harms societies
Homosexuals harms the moralty
Homosexuals harms national security
Homosexuals harms cultural herritage
Homosexuals harms the human race
Homosexuals harms themselves
You can say the exact same derogatory comments about heterosexuals also, that is heterosexuals harm minors, heterosexuals harm youth, millions of heterosexuals kill themselves very year, commit homicides, etc.. Of course you'r stigmatizing all homosexuals as being malevolent because you need to demonize a sexual preference instead of considering statistical facts. You're asserting that malevolent proclivities are exclusively privy to homosexuals, what alternate reality do you live in?

Your post is basically demagoguery at its finest, you don't have to hate homosexuals because you can't identify with them. This has been discussed in sociology for decades and is called outgroup derogation, it's also proven that in-groups perceiving the out-group as being all alike, that is homogeneous. If a small percentage of homosexuals commits a malevolent act, then it is generalized by some of the members of the in-group that all the homosexuals do the same. It's like saying all blacks are criminals, or all Mexicans are lazy, or all Muslims are radical terrorist.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94980
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

* millions of heterosexuals kill themselves( *every) year,

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94982
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Toby wrote:
Oh, and I don't support Islam either, it is currently the most archaic, violent, oppressive religion that exist amongst the Abrahamic religions, but that doesn't expunge the bloody history of Judaism or Christianity.
Or the bloody history of atheism. Now take down the Stalin and Pol Pot and Kim jung ill poster and realize it's a human issue you babbling idiot.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94983
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? I never faintly hinted that it was a sin, matter of fact the concept of sin is fantasy to me, now there is ethics, but that has nothing to do with what two consenting adults do in bed.
Is your stance then that the Bible says, NO, it's not a sin?

“luv thy country”

Since: Dec 13

massillon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94984
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

idon,t hategays but i think god ment men and woman to be spousesand lovers
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94985
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? I never faintly hinted that it was a sin, matter of fact the concept of sin is fantasy to me, now there is ethics, but that has nothing to do with what two consenting adults do in bed.
The topic of thread is "Is Homosexuality is a Sin?" So the concept of Sin is already there.

Ethics , morality, sin are interrelated with each other, but sin tells us that this is sort of crime against teachings of God, hence it is more serious than an unethical or immoral act, which may not be crime in every case.

"Two consenting adults" doing anything in bed, are not hidden from their Creator....so this cannot be a "blanket excuse" for whatever they do.

This practice of homosexuality is crime from every angle, it is against survival of human race, beside being highly immoral and in ethical and prone to medical complications.

It is strange how much time and efforts our "Normal friends" are spending to convince whole world that these perverts are "as normal" as themselves.

I have yet to see any one defending criminals so much.

People have lost the sense of decency and morality.

The days are not far enough when Homosexuality would be made "compulsory" in West, so that these "perverts" be comforted that whole world is acting like them!!

Since: Feb 12

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94986
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

My belief is the act of homosexuality is a sin. It is not in the anatomical order of the human existence. How can God get the glory from homosexuality? The foundation of life and the reproduction of life is for a man and a woman to reproduce and bring offspring into the world. The first command God gave man was to be fruitful and multiply. How can two men or two women fulfill this truth of humanity according to God? The matter of it all is humanity had decided we will be our own God. We do not need a God to tell us what is morally right or wrong. If it feels right then go for it!!!! Who are we hurting???? You may not be hurting anyone physical but you are damaging yourselves spiritually. To believe God is not who he says is gives us no hope at all!! He said I am the same yesterday as I am today. Just because we chose to walk away from the truth doesn't mean he has changed His mind. The most awesome thing about it all is He loves us inspite if our descisions and want us to repent and turn away from our own thinking, our beliefs, our lives and give it all to him. And Jesus will be there offering forgiveness until he returns to gather His people. When he does it's too late or if he calls us from life in death without us knowing Him or asking for forgiveness for our sins, then my friends it is terribly too late. Think about it and God bless all mankind!!!&#128591;
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94987
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Man of God 4eva wrote:
My belief is the act of homosexuality is a sin. It is not in the anatomical order of the human existence. How can God get the glory from homosexuality? The foundation of life and the reproduction of life is for a man and a woman to reproduce and bring offspring into the world. The first command God gave man was to be fruitful and multiply. How can two men or two women fulfill this truth of humanity according to God? The matter of it all is humanity had decided we will be our own God. We do not need a God to tell us what is morally right or wrong. If it feels right then go for it!!!! Who are we hurting???? You may not be hurting anyone physical but you are damaging yourselves spiritually. To believe God is not who he says is gives us no hope at all!! He said I am the same yesterday as I am today. Just because we chose to walk away from the truth doesn't mean he has changed His mind. The most awesome thing about it all is He loves us inspite if our descisions and want us to repent and turn away from our own thinking, our beliefs, our lives and give it all to him. And Jesus will be there offering forgiveness until he returns to gather His people. When he does it's too late or if he calls us from life in death without us knowing Him or asking for forgiveness for our sins, then my friends it is terribly too late. Think about it and God bless all mankind!!!&#128591;
Every reasonable man will think on these lines.

Only perverts shall go on and try to justify and force every one to believe that these perverts are as normal as any one else.

Using their knowledge and brain power in destruction of human race....these "normal people".
Toby

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94988
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic of thread is "Is Homosexuality is a Sin?" So the concept of Sin is already there.
Ethics , morality, sin are interrelated with each other, but sin tells us that this is sort of crime against teachings of God, hence it is more serious than an unethical or immoral act, which may not be crime in every case.
"Two consenting adults" doing anything in bed, are not hidden from their Creator....so this cannot be a "blanket excuse" for whatever they do.
This practice of homosexuality is crime from every angle, it is against survival of human race, beside being highly immoral and in ethical and prone to medical complications.
It is strange how much time and efforts our "Normal friends" are spending to convince whole world that these perverts are "as normal" as themselves.
I have yet to see any one defending criminals so much.
People have lost the sense of decency and morality.
The days are not far enough when Homosexuality would be made "compulsory" in West, so that these "perverts" be comforted that whole world is acting like them!!
In all respect to your religious fervor, sin is a false premise, and has no logical validity,and the question ( is homosexuality a sin), assumes something that is neither proven or that has a valid premise. Why not just say that the celestial God of butter-pecan ice cream is watching humans have sex and no one can hide their intimacy from the great butter pecan! Do you know what a loaded question is ?
Then you go about equating homosexuality to criminality which is an old draconian strategy that has lost its bigot potency, maybe you should move to Uganda where you could brutalize a homosexual , or to Nigeria where you could torture or kill someone who is thought to be a witch, I bet your twisted(God) e.g. your alter ego would have a perpetual celestial orgasm at the idea.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94990
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1,500 animal species, and only one species practices homophobia. The fact is homosexuality has always existed, and in nature itself, the idea that homosexuals are trying to make homosexuality compulsory as the poster indicated is so irrational and fearful you never have to ponder how demagogues come into power again.
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94991
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Man of God 4eva wrote:
My belief is the act of homosexuality is a sin. It is not in the anatomical order of the human existence. How can God get the glory from homosexuality? The foundation of life and the reproduction of life is for a man and a woman to reproduce and bring offspring into the world. The first command God gave man was to be fruitful and multiply. How can two men or two women fulfill this truth of humanity according to God? The matter of it all is humanity had decided we will be our own God. We do not need a God to tell us what is morally right or wrong. If it feels right then go for it!!!! Who are we hurting???? You may not be hurting anyone physical but you are damaging yourselves spiritually. To believe God is not who he says is gives us no hope at all!! He said I am the same yesterday as I am today. Just because we chose to walk away from the truth doesn't mean he has changed His mind. The most awesome thing about it all is He loves us inspite if our descisions and want us to repent and turn away from our own thinking, our beliefs, our lives and give it all to him. And Jesus will be there offering forgiveness until he returns to gather His people. When he does it's too late or if he calls us from life in death without us knowing Him or asking for forgiveness for our sins, then my friends it is terribly too late. Think about it and God bless all mankind!!!&#128591;
How can God get the glory when I have cunnilingus with my partner, or when she has fellatio with me? When heterosexuals have anal sex which hundreds of millions do, how does God get glory? When millions of heterosexual marriages can't produce children because they are sterile how does God get the glory? When 99 % of all heterosexuals commit fornication how does any fictitious deity get the glory? If God is the same yesterday as is he is today why aren't you out stoning a homosexual to death, or killing a witch or an adulterer ?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94992
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Actually I should not say that the question," is homosexuality a sin" as being a false premise, because the question is not assuming anything other than there is sin. And sin can be interpreted in the secular sense as just missing the mark, and not connected at all with any Abrahamic context. Of course it's quite apparent that proponents of Abrahamic religions are absolutely obsessed with sex and other peoples sexuality, when you get away from Abrahamic religions the importance of sexual orientation and what happens sexually between consenting adults becomes less and less significant.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94993
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Toby wrote:
Actually I should not say that the question," is homosexuality a sin" as being a false premise, because the question is not assuming anything other than there is sin. And sin can be interpreted in the secular sense as just missing the mark, and not connected at all with any Abrahamic context. Of course it's quite apparent that proponents of Abrahamic religions are absolutely obsessed with sex and other peoples sexuality, when you get away from Abrahamic religions the importance of sexual orientation and what happens sexually between consenting adults becomes less and less significant.
It does not matter in which ever way you define sin.

Sin is something which is No Wanted and should not be encouraged.

This sexual perversion that goes around by the term "Homosexuality" is a thing which is not wanted and should not be encouraged in any civlized society.!!

QED
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94995
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter in which ever way you define sin.
Sin is something which is No Wanted and should not be encouraged.
This sexual perversion that goes around by the term "Homosexuality" is a thing which is not wanted and should not be encouraged in any civlized society.!!
QED
So you're saying societal norms are what dictates what a sin is, but societal norms are quite different in every culture, what is (not wanted) in one society is considered normal in other, or is at least tolerated. If you are referring to religious norms especially fundamentalist norms then that creates a society with less diversity of opinion, and in many cases less freedom and autonomy. I don't want heterosexual marriages to end in divorce, but because I don't want it doesn't mean there won't be millions of divorces every year all across the globe. Bigoted morons are not wanted, but hey, there are going to be millions of bigoted morons, that's just reality. A majority of people living in democratic societies (don't want) morality legislated to them, especially what they as consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms with other consenting adults. I find it humorous that many bigots desire sodomy laws reinstated but yet they only want them applied to homosexuals.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94996
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it humorous that many bigots desire sodomy laws reinstated but yet they only want them applied to homosexuals.
Who said that?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94998
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know, being a practicing fornicator is bad enough, but being an unrepentant homosexual is even worse. Homosexuals live in a sick, dark world of blatant immorality that eventually ends with their sous being in hell, unless they turn to the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late. Just keepin' it REAL.
REAL stupid....
grass roots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95000
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Yes. Homosexuality is a sin and every homosexual that continues in this sin will be in Hell after their death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,761 - 85,780 of89,572
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

673 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min No Shiite 217,036
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 680,221
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 250,393
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 10 min Adam 3
Is the galaxy full of Earths? 11 min PDX Dave 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min petesake 109,622
If u cought MOM blowing Dad...... (Aug '09) 22 min Jenji 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min StarC 512,163
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 47 min curt 251
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 10 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••