59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#95139 Jan 4, 2014
But the answer to the question of the topic is "Yes" - Homosexuality is a sin (just like heterosexual sex outside of marriage is a sin also).

The good news is people can overcome sinful habits if they are willing.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#95140 Jan 4, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
But the answer to the question of the topic is "Yes" - Homosexuality is a sin (just like heterosexual sex outside of marriage is a sin also).
That makes zero sense. Is it a sinful habit to be born a homosexual?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#95141 Jan 4, 2014
"Who says Sodomy and Lesbianism "harms" no one?

It spoils the life of "at least four people" the couple themselves and their spouses and children they might have from "normal" relationship."

So infertile couples and those who choose not to have children are detrimental to society too? Wake up! The world is overpopulated as is. We cannot continue to maintain our current standard of living with an ever-increasing population. There are now 6 billion people on the planet and counting, up from 2 billion in 1950. Resources are not unlimited, nor is the space on this planet. We should be THANKING those who choose not to reproduce irresponsibly, not damning them.

Secondly, who says gay people can't reproduce?

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#95142 Jan 4, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of Adam and Eve is an allegory I don't believe it is to be taken literally, unless a person really believes that snakes can talk.
It's a bit like all the talking animals in Narnia. I grew up on C S Lewis, but knew even then that it was only fantasy.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#95143 Jan 4, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrots have the ability to mimic they don't converse or carry on a lucid conversations. So what are you suggesting anyway that snakes at one point could mimic sounds like parrots and that God repeated to the snake over and over " and ye shall be as gods" and "and ye shall be as gods" and then put the snake in the presence of Adam and Eve in hopes that the snake would mimic him?
Hence the expression "parrot fashion", meaning to repeat something without knowing exactly what it means or you are saying.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95144 Jan 4, 2014
Shmary Shmotter wrote:
"Who says Sodomy and Lesbianism "harms" no one?
It spoils the life of "at least four people" the couple themselves and their spouses and children they might have from "normal" relationship."
So infertile couples and those who choose not to have children are detrimental to society too? Wake up! The world is overpopulated as is. We cannot continue to maintain our current standard of living with an ever-increasing population. There are now 6 billion people on the planet and counting, up from 2 billion in 1950. Resources are not unlimited, nor is the space on this planet. We should be THANKING those who choose not to reproduce irresponsibly, not damning them.
Secondly, who says gay people can't reproduce?
People who do not have children are doing nothing to harm the society. It is God' will that they do not recreate.

This is first time I heard that this "Homo Movement" is to "reduce" the human population on earth.

What else they will think to justify their perversion!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#95145 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People who do not have children are doing nothing to harm the society. It is God' will that they do not recreate.
This is first time I heard that this "Homo Movement" is to "reduce" the human population on earth.
Hey Mug,

Your fellow Muslims in Syria and now Iraq need your help. From FELLOW Muslims!

Instead of depending on the US and Israel to save Allah, will SA finally step in?

SMile.

Elk Grove, CA

#95146 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is Islam in control: Jan 3 - There are over 935,000 displaced people in the Central African Republic, roughly one-fifth of the overall population, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. The UNHCR reckons that this situation is the aftermath of the coup d'etat of March 2013. It was carried out by the Islamic rebels of the Seleka Front, who put their leader, Michel Djotodia, in power. He is the first Muslim president in the history of a country with a large Christian majority.

Does that upset you Muk?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#95147 Jan 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
not exactly reduce the population, but to control population explosion. it is a bad idea if everyone is straight and multiply. the world will be over populated. there will be a huge problem.

again, gays are born for a purpose. we never chose to become gays. it is God's decision.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#95148 Jan 5, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That makes zero sense. Is it a sinful habit to be born a homosexual?
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
not exactly reduce the population, but to control population explosion. it is a bad idea if everyone is straight and multiply. the world will be over populated. there will be a huge problem.
again, gays are born for a purpose. we never chose to become gays. it is God's decision.
I don't agree with the following prominent author's conclusive, pro-homosexual views obviously (she is a staunch feminist who is allegedly gay)

...BUT

if you're willing to take a few moments to hear one of your own's "secular", NON-RELIGIOUS insight on the matter... I believe that with some thoughtful considerations you may arrive with the view that she at least makes a good case argument of why ONE ISN'T BORN GAY:

1. "In 2012, the extent to which gay biology had become a moral and political imperative came into full view when actress Cynthia Nixon, after commenting to a New York Times Magazine reporter that she “CHOSE” to pursue a lesbian relationship..."

2. "Yes, it’s true that STRAIGHT PEOPLE are more tolerant when THEY BELIEVE that lesbian and gay people have no choice in the matter..."

3. "...So I can absolutely understand why it feels much, much safer TO BELIEVE that we are born this way..."

http://socialinqueery.com/2013/03/18/no-one-i...
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#95149 Jan 5, 2014
Is homosexuality a sin?

No 33,888
70%
Yes 14,521
29%
Current Total 48,409

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#95150 Jan 5, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Being homosexual is simply not a sin.
jeddonty

Pittsburgh, PA

#95151 Jan 5, 2014
youtube.com/watch... …………Poop got deep on this thread Military hires Gays so what sin??? its Legal
Toby

Portland, OR

#95152 Jan 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Being homosexual is simply not a sin.
That's one of the problems with religious fundamentalist, they look at everything in good or evil terms,(psychological splitting),then they go about attempting to play God by condemning everyone who doesn't play by their primitive archaic religious rules. They are much more of a danger to secular society than any homosexual agenda could ever be. Many of the posters here are what I call the American Hillbilly Taliban.
Toby

Portland, OR

#95153 Jan 5, 2014
The American Hillbilly Christian Taliban are usually fundamentalist Christians who like their brothers in Muslim countries attempt to completely dictate to adult citizens what they can and can't do sexually with other consenting adults, they like their counterparts divide the world into believers and unbelievers,(the righteous and the infidel(heathen).
If these fanatical religious wingnuts have there way they will fulfill their own world ending apocalyptic prophesies.

Elk Grove, CA

#95154 Jan 5, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't agree with the following prominent author's conclusive, pro-homosexual views obviously (she is a staunch feminist who is allegedly gay)
...BUT
if you're willing to take a few moments to hear one of your own's "secular", NON-RELIGIOUS insight on the matter... I believe that with some thoughtful considerations you may arrive with the view that she at least makes a good case argument of why ONE ISN'T BORN GAY:
1. "In 2012, the extent to which gay biology had become a moral and political imperative came into full view when actress Cynthia Nixon, after commenting to a New York Times Magazine reporter that she “CHOSE” to pursue a lesbian relationship..."
2. "Yes, it’s true that STRAIGHT PEOPLE are more tolerant when THEY BELIEVE that lesbian and gay people have no choice in the matter..."
3. "...So I can absolutely understand why it feels much, much safer TO BELIEVE that we are born this way..."
http://socialinqueery.com/2013/03/18/no-one-i...
Study the word: "Generalizing"

Elk Grove, CA

#95155 Jan 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
The American Hillbilly Christian Taliban are usually fundamentalist Christians who like their brothers in Muslim countries attempt to completely dictate to adult citizens what they can and can't do sexually with other consenting adults, they like their counterparts divide the world into believers and unbelievers,(the righteous and the infidel(heathen).
If these fanatical religious wingnuts have there way they will fulfill their own world ending apocalyptic prophesies.
Pull your head out of a few religious nuts. Then breathe.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#95156 Jan 5, 2014
YES, homosexuality isn't just a sin, it' MORAL ABOMIATION.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#95157 Jan 5, 2014
So is eating shrimp according to the stupid book .
Doctor REALITY wrote:
YES, homosexuality isn't just a sin, it' MORAL ABOMIATION.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#95158 Jan 5, 2014
Toby wrote:
Is it OK if two "consenting adults" decide to kill each other? How dumb you people can be, I did not know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 641,221
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Peter Ross 37,810
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Cousin of Pipek 44,299
Greatest panties and/or bra experience (Jan '11) 20 min girls like boys i... 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Cousin of Pipek 618,346
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 39 min Paul is dead 4,059
Play "end of the word" part 2 53 min WasteWater 1,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gobeklitepe God 969,906
More from around the web