Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#94865 Dec 21, 2013
Toby wrote:
America has the highest belief in (the Deeble) of all developed nations, one of our Supreme Court Justices even says he believes in a literal devil, what a national embarrassment. The American hillbilly Taliban should feel proud
And I say, the less the better.

I maintain the convict's cynical attitude to organized religion. We Aussies could teach you a thing or two about that.
garriepic

New Kensington, PA

#94866 Dec 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Them Boys to small for my Hole Guys
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94867 Dec 21, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the main two on here, that's the truth. Apart from Bob, who we all know is as mad as two bob watch.
Of the antis, you're the only sane one here.
So you call me "sane" that is a big relief!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94868 Dec 21, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You really literally believe in (The Devil)?
Yes, is that okay with a bigot like you?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94869 Dec 21, 2013
Toby wrote:
America has the highest belief in (the Deeble) of all developed nations, one of our Supreme Court Justices even says he believes in a literal devil, what a national embarrassment. The American hillbilly Taliban should feel proud
Are you afraid to say "devil" or "satan"? I take it that you believe in a fake devil? Bigots like you are an embarrassment. Jesus was not a liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94870 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss my posts Mug?

“Lord God Almighty-”

Since: Aug 11

True&Righteous thy judgments.

#94871 Dec 22, 2013
Fudge packing , scat eating, Sodomites will suffer eternal torment in the 'bowels' of Hell!

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#94873 Dec 22, 2013
Looks like R1 is back. I wish they would adjust its medications!

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#94874 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!

Well, you Arabs have your way of doing things, and we have our ways of doing things. In the old days, the 2 would rarely meet.

Now, of course the different cultures meet very often. There's mass immigration, mass media and the internet. There are a lot of Arabs in the suburbs here: Lebanese, Jordanian, Egyptian, Iraqi and some Saudis.

We might think our culture's superior; you might think that your culture's superior to a bunch of dirty infidels. The bottom line: It's all social conditioning.

Scotts Valley, CA

#94875 Dec 22, 2013
Lord Righteous Judge wrote:
Fudge packing , scat eating, Sodomites will suffer eternal torment in the 'bowels' of Hell!
So please stop doing it. Sodom is a fantasy. Never existed.

Scotts Valley, CA

#94876 Dec 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
Looks like R1 is back. I wish they would adjust its medications!
Didn't his trailer burn up?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94877 Dec 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!
Well, you Arabs have your way of doing things, and we have our ways of doing things. In the old days, the 2 would rarely meet.
Now, of course the different cultures meet very often. There's mass immigration, mass media and the internet. There are a lot of Arabs in the suburbs here: Lebanese, Jordanian, Egyptian, Iraqi and some Saudis.
We might think our culture's superior; you might think that your culture's superior to a bunch of dirty infidels. The bottom line: It's all social conditioning.
For your info, I am not an Arab. I am an Indian Muslim working in Saudi Arabia.

India as the "Mother" of multi cultarism, has much more experience in merging different nations and religions and cultures that your "newly formed" nations.

You are trying to cope up with issues that are already solved hundreds of years back in our nation.

Every one thinks his culture is best....the medium way is to respect all and do not do injustice to any one.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#94880 Dec 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Your post shows "what little you know about Islamic History".
And you claim that you know "ALL ABOUT IT".
Only a fool can make such claim and you have taken that title by default!!
You even do not know WHEN Ottoman Empire came into Power!!
None of the Empires were Islamic Empires, they were as Islamic as US is supposed to be a "Christian nation"!!
02. Christianity is not false, but Pauline Christianity is false, because it is against teachings of jesus.
03. Finally your linking of Isreal with the Power of Allah, shows how idiotic is your concept of God.
When there was no Isreal on earth for past 2000 years, was your god or Yahweh "Powerless"?
Gold in Saudi Arabia is very cheap.

But men's ass**s are more expensive than gold in Saudi Arabia.

Culture, religion, expensive dowry, and strict laws that prohibits night life, sexy movies, etc. have made Saudi men turn to other men for sex and love.

There are more men than women who got raped in the arse*** every year. Men are tighter than women.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94882 Dec 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture, religion, expensive dowry, and strict laws that prohibits night life, sexy movies, etc. have made Saudi men turn to other men for sex and love.
There are more men than women who got raped in the arse*** every year. Men are tighter than women.
Who says Gold is very cheap in Saudi Arabia?

Thanks to the Globalization, prices of commodities do not vary much if you are in X or Y country.

But your rest of comments about Saudi Arabia are ramblings from a sick and diseased mind. You are imposing your won dirty and filthy thoughts on other people.

So we now know what type of dirt and filth is in your mind and thoughts. That you for revealing your true identity.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#94883 Dec 23, 2013
davy wrote:
Tom Cruise, come out of the closet.
<quoted text>
Why did Katie Holmes divorce Tom Cruise?

Apparently he's been in A Few Good Men.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#94884 Dec 23, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call an Arab who's gay?
A skirtlifter

T E Lawrence knew a bit about that, if you've ever read him.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#94888 Dec 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."
Good for you. I was hoping other people would post that verse!!!

Scotts Valley, CA

#94889 Dec 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I was hoping other people would post that verse!!!
I wonder why so many miss the good parts of the Bible.

Merry Christmas too ya.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#94890 Dec 23, 2013
The idea of "sin" is for simpletons who categorize all actions as either good or evil, black or-white, this or that. In reality, there are many grey areas and neutral activities.

Homosexuality harms NO ONE, so how can it be bad or sinful? Because a 2,000-year-old text says so? What about eating shellfish, working on the Sabbath or wearing clothes made from two different fabrics? According to the Bible, those are also "abominations". Where's the poll asking whether cutting your hair is a sin? Leviticus says it is.

If you want to take the Bible as the literal word of God, fine. But you don't get to pick and choose which sins are worthy of outrage while ignoring others. That makes you a hateful hypocrite. If you think homosexuality is disgusting/unnatural/repulsive , that's your opinion. But have the guts to OWN that opinion instead of hiding it behind flimsy religious rhetoric.

You're not God and you don't speak for Him/Her. Live your own life.

Scotts Valley, CA

#94892 Dec 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
WTF does anal sex have to do with this thread?

Obsessed much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,145
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min MUQ2 37,814
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 265,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 559,446
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min NEWS-FLASH 175,621
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 37 min WasteWater 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr WasteWater 39,343
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web