Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94964 Dec 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You deceptively pretend I am the only one who connects anal sex with homosexuality.
Collectivity doesn't change the reality of it being off on connectivity.
KiMare wrote:
You ignore past and present laws around the world against sodomy.
No, we look upon the ones we have successfully gotten rid of as black marks on human history and an intrusive governmental invasion on the individual's right to private consensual acts, not just our own, but heterosexuals as well. We look at the ones which remain, including a number of which, including India's, which prohibit similar heterosexual act in much the same way.
KiMare wrote:
You gay twirl the fact that the Law condemns man laying with man as with a woman as if it isn't clearly about anal sex.
Hon, not even the folk who follow more of the rules in the book than you do are in agreement as to what exactly God told Moses He was prohibiting in that verse.You claiming to know what God had in mind, just plain silly.
KiMare wrote:
Moreover, Jesus didn't speak about a lot of sins. He did give principles that guide us. Anal sex is clearly a violation of those principles.
So you pray. Personally, I don't think Jesus shares in your male on male anal sex obsession, but that's between you and Him.
KiMare wrote:
But the fact that anal sex is abusive physically, relationally and psychologically, is the denial that leaves you no excuse.
Your revulsion, your problem, the reality remains that despite folk like you freaking out about it, generations upon generations have engaged in the act without any consequence and to personal satisfaction. If you hate the idea of anal sex so much, why do you endlessly obsess over the subject?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94966 Dec 26, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
bible jesus is gay
You are free to believe what you want. I don't think Jesus being God in the flesh was interested in sex. But whatever pleases your perversion.

this one

#94967 Dec 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Tricky ricky dicky, scoffing with a gay twirl is not a reasoned response.
Smile.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quo tes/quotes/m/marktwain122650.h tml

this one

#94968 Dec 26, 2013

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#94969 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made the laws of Moses obsolete?
Jesus? I don't think so?
St. Paul? Is he YOUR prophet? Speak up.
Those who "swear" on Bible as God's word, are real hypocrites.
Most Xtians will tell you that all the Laws of Moses are not relevant anymore. But then when they want to condemn them, they go to Leviticus for the law against (only male) homosexuality.

Hypocrites? Yes I agree.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#94970 Dec 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quo tes/quotes/m/marktwain122650.h tml
Yes, old Sam Clemens was dead right.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94971 Dec 27, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Xtians will tell you that all the Laws of Moses are not relevant anymore. But then when they want to condemn them, they go to Leviticus for the law against (only male) homosexuality.
Hypocrites? Yes I agree.
"Most" does not work in religious field.

To supersede any provision of Scripture, you need another scripture.

Laws of Bible would not become Obsolete just because some Tom, Dick or Harry says so.

Sodomy and Lesbianism are Sin as mentioned in Bible and by any reason or logic or evidence.

this one

#94973 Dec 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
"Most" does not work in religious field.
To supersede any provision of Scripture, you need another scripture.
Laws of Bible would not become Obsolete just because some Tom, Dick or Harry says so.
Sodomy and Lesbianism are Sin as mentioned in Bible and by any reason or logic or evidence.
Most early Christians didn't view the Jewish works to be a rule book, they were nothing more than readily available reference material about God. For Gentile Christians, their covenant with God didn't include the laws and statutes of Leviticus and Deuteronomy, that was for the Jews. The Gentile covenant was the 10 Commandments given by God to Moses and the two added by Jesus. There wasn't a universal version of Christianity, but variations on the theme of Jesus being the return of the one true God, one element that they did have in common was the principle of aestheticism. You had to be prepared to give up everyone else and everything you knew in order to follow Him, if that is what He asks of you. The rules governing your day to day life, like those spelled out for the Jews in their books, were left to local custom and the preachings of whoever was bringing word of God's return to them. it's how so many different non-Christian traditions became Christian ones as time wore on.

this one

#94974 Dec 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
And still, homosexuality is a sexual defect.
In your esteemed opinion, one fortunately not shared by as many folk these days as it used to be. I'm not sure why I have to keep reminding you of this, but your many psychological, intellectual, anatomical, emotional, spiritual and maturity issues with our homosexuality, are your problems with our homosexuality, we don't have to share in them and you've certainly not given us any sane reason to follow you there.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94975 Dec 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
And still, homosexuality is a sexual defect, in my opinion.
I fixed your post. You're welcome.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94976 Dec 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
And still, homosexuality is a sexual defect.
Ad homoan gay troll hate will not change that fact.
You'll be delighted to know that we're going to a wedding out of state tomorrow.

What a blessed event for this beautiful couple, sanctified by God.

God doesn't think of these two men as defects; why do you?
Toby

Portland, OR

#94978 Dec 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that says the Bible says it's a sin. I notice you ignored that response. Or did u make it up.
Are you on drugs? I never faintly hinted that it was a sin, matter of fact the concept of sin is fantasy to me, now there is ethics, but that has nothing to do with what two consenting adults do in bed.
Toby

Portland, OR

#94979 Dec 28, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals harms mlnors
Homosexuals harms youth
Homosexuals harms societies
Homosexuals harms the moralty
Homosexuals harms national security
Homosexuals harms cultural herritage
Homosexuals harms the human race
Homosexuals harms themselves
You can say the exact same derogatory comments about heterosexuals also, that is heterosexuals harm minors, heterosexuals harm youth, millions of heterosexuals kill themselves very year, commit homicides, etc.. Of course you'r stigmatizing all homosexuals as being malevolent because you need to demonize a sexual preference instead of considering statistical facts. You're asserting that malevolent proclivities are exclusively privy to homosexuals, what alternate reality do you live in?

Your post is basically demagoguery at its finest, you don't have to hate homosexuals because you can't identify with them. This has been discussed in sociology for decades and is called outgroup derogation, it's also proven that in-groups perceiving the out-group as being all alike, that is homogeneous. If a small percentage of homosexuals commits a malevolent act, then it is generalized by some of the members of the in-group that all the homosexuals do the same. It's like saying all blacks are criminals, or all Mexicans are lazy, or all Muslims are radical terrorist.
Toby

Portland, OR

#94980 Dec 28, 2013
* millions of heterosexuals kill themselves( *every) year,

Sacramento, CA

#94982 Dec 28, 2013
Toby wrote:
Oh, and I don't support Islam either, it is currently the most archaic, violent, oppressive religion that exist amongst the Abrahamic religions, but that doesn't expunge the bloody history of Judaism or Christianity.
Or the bloody history of atheism. Now take down the Stalin and Pol Pot and Kim jung ill poster and realize it's a human issue you babbling idiot.

Sacramento, CA

#94983 Dec 28, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? I never faintly hinted that it was a sin, matter of fact the concept of sin is fantasy to me, now there is ethics, but that has nothing to do with what two consenting adults do in bed.
Is your stance then that the Bible says, NO, it's not a sin?

“luv thy country”

Since: Dec 13

massillon

#94984 Dec 28, 2013
idon,t hategays but i think god ment men and woman to be spousesand lovers
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94985 Dec 28, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic of thread is "Is Homosexuality is a Sin?" So the concept of Sin is already there.

Ethics , morality, sin are interrelated with each other, but sin tells us that this is sort of crime against teachings of God, hence it is more serious than an unethical or immoral act, which may not be crime in every case.

"Two consenting adults" doing anything in bed, are not hidden from their Creator....so this cannot be a "blanket excuse" for whatever they do.

This practice of homosexuality is crime from every angle, it is against survival of human race, beside being highly immoral and in ethical and prone to medical complications.

It is strange how much time and efforts our "Normal friends" are spending to convince whole world that these perverts are "as normal" as themselves.

I have yet to see any one defending criminals so much.

People have lost the sense of decency and morality.

The days are not far enough when Homosexuality would be made "compulsory" in West, so that these "perverts" be comforted that whole world is acting like them!!

Since: Feb 12

Indian Trail, NC

#94986 Dec 28, 2013
My belief is the act of homosexuality is a sin. It is not in the anatomical order of the human existence. How can God get the glory from homosexuality? The foundation of life and the reproduction of life is for a man and a woman to reproduce and bring offspring into the world. The first command God gave man was to be fruitful and multiply. How can two men or two women fulfill this truth of humanity according to God? The matter of it all is humanity had decided we will be our own God. We do not need a God to tell us what is morally right or wrong. If it feels right then go for it!!!! Who are we hurting???? You may not be hurting anyone physical but you are damaging yourselves spiritually. To believe God is not who he says is gives us no hope at all!! He said I am the same yesterday as I am today. Just because we chose to walk away from the truth doesn't mean he has changed His mind. The most awesome thing about it all is He loves us inspite if our descisions and want us to repent and turn away from our own thinking, our beliefs, our lives and give it all to him. And Jesus will be there offering forgiveness until he returns to gather His people. When he does it's too late or if he calls us from life in death without us knowing Him or asking for forgiveness for our sins, then my friends it is terribly too late. Think about it and God bless all mankind!!!&#128591;
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94987 Dec 28, 2013
Man of God 4eva wrote:
My belief is the act of homosexuality is a sin. It is not in the anatomical order of the human existence. How can God get the glory from homosexuality? The foundation of life and the reproduction of life is for a man and a woman to reproduce and bring offspring into the world. The first command God gave man was to be fruitful and multiply. How can two men or two women fulfill this truth of humanity according to God? The matter of it all is humanity had decided we will be our own God. We do not need a God to tell us what is morally right or wrong. If it feels right then go for it!!!! Who are we hurting???? You may not be hurting anyone physical but you are damaging yourselves spiritually. To believe God is not who he says is gives us no hope at all!! He said I am the same yesterday as I am today. Just because we chose to walk away from the truth doesn't mean he has changed His mind. The most awesome thing about it all is He loves us inspite if our descisions and want us to repent and turn away from our own thinking, our beliefs, our lives and give it all to him. And Jesus will be there offering forgiveness until he returns to gather His people. When he does it's too late or if he calls us from life in death without us knowing Him or asking for forgiveness for our sins, then my friends it is terribly too late. Think about it and God bless all mankind!!!&#128591;
Every reasonable man will think on these lines.

Only perverts shall go on and try to justify and force every one to believe that these perverts are as normal as any one else.

Using their knowledge and brain power in destruction of human race....these "normal people".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 min Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 9 min Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Buck Crick 445,917
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 20 min Neville Thompson 443
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 56,062
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr kobechi3 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 650,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web