58,010 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94924 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Well if it isn't a sin, when all is said and done and I have been refraining from have a gay relationships then heads are gonna roll for telling me all this time that it's a sin.
I have rejected many and I do mean many men simply because of my belief that homosexuality is a sin.
Sodomy and lesbianism is SIN by whichever definition you have for sin.

It is Sin according to every religion on this earth.

It is Sin if we consider its social effects on human society.

It is a Sin if we consider it from its medical effects on those involved.

It is a Sin if we consider it from point of survival of human race.

I fail to understand on 'Which basis" its supporters consider it not to be Sin.

How they define Sin, that is to be seen.

PS:

Is ANY act done by consent of two grown up persons is not Sin, I want to know that.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94925 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals harms mlnors
Homosexuals harms youth
Homosexuals harms societies
Homosexuals harms the moralty
Homosexuals harms national security
Homosexuals harms cultural herritage
Homosexuals harms the human race
Homosexuals harms themselves
Heterosexual males do WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY more harm to humanity that a homosexual will ever be able to do. Proof? There are more heterosexual rapists, More murderers,more heterosexual males in the penal system than homosexuals,more robberies committed by heterosexual males than homosexuals. The list goes on and on. The biggest threat to society as we know it considering all the crimes that heterosexuals commit are HETEROSEXUALS. There would be way less war in the world were it not for heterosexuals.
x keyscore

Germany

#94926 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexual males do WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY more harm to humanity that a homosexual will ever be able to do. Proof? There are more heterosexual rapists, More murderers,more heterosexual males in the penal system than homosexuals,more robberies committed by heterosexual males than homosexuals. The list goes on and on. The biggest threat to society as we know it considering all the crimes that heterosexuals commit are HETEROSEXUALS. There would be way less war in the world were it not for heterosexuals.
Nothing but lies. Only evil gay propaganda

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94927 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy and lesbianism is SIN by whichever definition you have for sin.
It is Sin according to every religion on this earth.
It is Sin if we consider its social effects on human society.
It is a Sin if we consider it from its medical effects on those involved.
It is a Sin if we consider it from point of survival of human race.
I fail to understand on 'Which basis" its supporters consider it not to be Sin.
How they define Sin, that is to be seen.
PS:
Is ANY act done by consent of two grown up persons is not Sin, I want to know that.
LIES. If homosexuality was athreat to humanity as far as survival is concerned then why are the experts claiming that there are too many people on earth/ Homosexuality has been here since mankind has been on earth yet we have a population explosion even in the face of most homo's not reproducing. As I stated, you heteros are liars.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94928 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but lies. Only evil gay propaganda
Ohhhh. Someone is in denial. He must be one of those heterosexual males that are a threat to humanity.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94929 Dec 25, 2013
Don't you guys know that it is heterosexual sex that produce homosexuals? Heterosexuals have been producing homosexuals ever since man has been having sex and reproducing. And as long as heterosexuals have sex and reproduce, some of those offspring will be gay.. It's unavoidable. The only way for homosexuals to stop being born is for heterosexuals to stop having sex and having kids.

AND Y'ALL KNOW THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. LOL
x keyscore

Germany

#94930 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Don't you guys know that it is heterosexual sex that produce homosexuals? Heterosexuals have been producing homosexuals ever since man has been having sex and reproducing. And as long as heterosexuals have sex and reproduce, some of those offspring will be gay.. It's unavoidable. The only way for homosexuals to stop being born is for heterosexuals to stop having sex and having kids.
AND Y'ALL KNOW THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. LOL

Homosexuals have higher rates for deadly diseases.
Homosexuals are responsible for the spread of HIV etc.
x keyscore

Germany

#94931 Dec 25, 2013
Don't blame god or us heterosexuals when ppl become gay and ignorant.Homosexuals are responsible for their own fates.
Homosexuals are lost to the fire.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94932 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
If you want to pray that God hates us as much as you do, that's between you and him, but having read the Bible myself, the answer to your prayer is no. Sorry.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94934 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bible says that any one performing these perverse acts should be "killed", why MUST it say it is a Sin?
Are you having IQ below 30?
Muk

Where does it say that?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#94935 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
Don't blame god or us heterosexuals when ppl become gay and ignorant.Homosexuals are responsible for their own fates.
homosexuals are not born straight and then choose a homosexual lifestyle.

homosexuals are born homosexuals, and it God's decision.

homosexuals are created by God, so homosexuals are not sinners.

gay haters, thieves, bank robbers, corrupt politicians, cheating spouses, etc are sinners and criminals. their actions are their own decision which contradicts The Ten Commandments of God.

Sacramento, CA

#94936 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
Heterosexuals produce Homosexuals, God produces human life. Glad to see how happy you are celebrating the life of Jesus that said to Love All. What will be your fate?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#94937 Dec 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuals are not born straight and then choose a homosexual lifestyle.
homosexuals are born homosexuals, and it God's decision.
homosexuals are created by God, so homosexuals are not sinners.
gay haters, thieves, bank robbers, corrupt politicians, cheating spouses, etc are sinners and criminals. their actions are their own decision which contradicts The Ten Commandments of God.
God creates Man. Man is given control over his domain. It is a choice to be homosexual, just like it is choice to be a mass murderer, sexual deviant, a thief or any other violation of God's Word. All Men are sinners. We are born into sin. The seed of Man is tainted and has been since Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. that is why Mary had to give birth as a virgin so that the seed of man had not tainted the womb so that she could give birth to a Perfect son. Therefore all Men must come to Jesus and seek out the Lord to repent for his own sins. Homosexuality is the sin of lust as it is sex to seek self gratification. Just like sex outside of marriage is a sin as it is lust and just for self gratification. You are a sinner as am I. There is nothing I can do to change that except to seek out my savior and change. However that is just my faith and relationship with Jesus speaking. those who believe in Islam, Hinduism, Paganism, Mormonism, Scientology, etc. have different aspects of how to be saved or attain salvation or 72 virgins, or what have you.

Sex is choice that we make as humans for either procreation, pleasure, or to assert dominance with. Therefore it is your choice to be homosexual or heterosexual. Because if it is not a choice then it is a defect and I don't think the majority of homosexuals are or would consider themselves to be defective. I know many homosexuals and I know some that switched back and forth as they could not make up their mind as it was their choice to be homosexual one year and heterosexual the next.

Birth makes you a sinner homosexuality makes you a more specific sinner like choosing to be a thief, or to worship false idols, or to other gods before Him.

Sacramento, CA

#94938 Dec 25, 2013
sd_mi_70 wrote:
<quoted text>
God creates Man. Man is given control over his domain. It is a choice to be homosexual.
Modern Medical Science proves you wrong. Do you actually believe people would choose to be gay? LOL There are some people that are born with both male and female sexual organs, or characteristics of both organs, are called hermaphrodites or intersex.

Should we hang them?

From early on, the child should be taught how valuable, loved and accepted he is by his family and also by God. He or she is not a victim of divine judgment, but God has a plan for each one of us that will bring Him glory, as we can learn from a man who was healed by Jesus Christ:

“'Teacher,' his disciples asked him,'why was this man born blind? Was it a result of his own sins or those of his parents?''It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins,' Jesus answered.'He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him'”(John 9:2-3).

Throw the first stone!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#94939 Dec 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Modern Medical Science proves you wrong. Do you actually believe people would choose to be gay? LOL There are some people that are born with both male and female sexual organs, or characteristics of both organs, are called hermaphrodites or intersex.
Should we hang them?
From early on, the child should be taught how valuable, loved and accepted he is by his family and also by God. He or she is not a victim of divine judgment, but God has a plan for each one of us that will bring Him glory, as we can learn from a man who was healed by Jesus Christ:
“'Teacher,' his disciples asked him,'why was this man born blind? Was it a result of his own sins or those of his parents?''It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins,' Jesus answered.'He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him'”(John 9:2-3).
Throw the first stone!
I made no mention of the anomaly of the individuals born with both sex organs. I made no mention of killing anyone. and I mad no mention of hating or not loving or any of the other subjects you brought up. I only spoke on the act of same sex relations being a sin. Science has proven nothing other than there are those born with both sex organs. and yes God has a plan for everyone if only they would listen and I love my fellow man. I do not love all of the acts that my fellow man performs.

All people deserve to be shown that they are loved. But to love someone is to also tell them when they are wrong or committing a SIN. Same sex acts are a SIN as this forum was discussing.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#94940 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bible says that any one performing these perverse acts should be "killed", why MUST it say it is a Sin?
Because that was in the Laws of Moses, which are now obsolete. The same with the rules for killing witches, adulteress and even rebellious children.

It's now the 21C and nobody follows Leviticus, even the Jews.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94941 Dec 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuality is a choice, then it would be a sin.
However, it is clear evidence it is a sexual defect.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. An abusive behavior that makes it a sin.
Tell that to the many heterosexual couples that also practice ansex. LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94943 Dec 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuality is a choice, then it would be a sin.
However, it is clear evidence it is a sexual defect.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. An abusive behavior that makes it a sin.
False. God made gays to test idiots like you. You failed.

False. It is a genetic variation which occurs around 10% of the time.

False. Anal sex is no more harmful than any other sex for the top. For the bottom, which includes women in heterosexual sex, it could be harmful depending upon the behavior of the top. There is nothing demeaning or abusive about consensual sex of any kind. All sexual practices have health risks.

Your post is idiotic. You should mind your own business as the Bible advises.

1 Peter 4:15

New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94944 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the many heterosexual couples that also practice ansex. LOL
Why? It is none of his business. KiMarie is both a busybody and a mischief maker.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94945 Dec 25, 2013
Mnay heterosexual military leaders once fought against gays serving openly in the military. However we finally got a leader with some common sense and fought to allow gays to serve openly.

They falsely claimed that gays would create an environment where straight servicemen would feel uncomfortable serving alongside gays thinking that gays would be harassing them sexually. However the opposite has proven to be true. There have been thousands of sexual harrassment complaints coming from service members but guess what. The majority of the sexual harrassment complaints were committed at the hands of..........HETEROSEXUALS.

I told you guys that heterosexuals that are pointing their fingers are HYPOCRITES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Lyndi 176,742
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min Naveen kumar 7,150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min It aint necessari... 836,620
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min mike 612,127
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Porkpie Hat 271,234
I want to be a sex slave to elder woman (May '13) 1 hr sameer 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 589,163
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr Good-Evil 4,018
More from around the web