59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#94911 Dec 24, 2013
KiMare the Obersturmf├╝hrer of the ASW

KiMare - "Mein Fuhrer, there is disgusting anal sex going on everywhere, it will be stopped, I promise you!
rite

Tazewell, TN

#94914 Dec 24, 2013
rite toby. islam hates gays and anal wifers.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#94915 Dec 24, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the pretense, the ethnocentrism stinks in this forum,in America there has been over 160,000 homicides in the last decade, and nearly 300,000 suicides in the past ten years. In 2010 alone there were 38,000 fatal drug overdoses. Why accentuate Islamic sectarian violence when there was less sectarian violence in Iraq before the American invasion,occupation and eventual withdrawal? Also historically Christianity has an extremely bloody track record, inundated with its own sectarian violence so why point a finger at Islam?
True America is one of the greatest nations in the World, but the level of ethnocentrism and feelings of American exceptionalism stinks to high heaven. Anyway, Happy holidays!
Why do all the bigots always go back in history? I can only speak for today, today is the only thing that matters, not the old days. History is debatable, talk today. The violence you are reporting has more to do with non believers like you. My post is why a religion kills each other that are suppose to believe in Allah. And I see you blame the USA for the violence, priceless....LOL. So now it's America's fault. LOL Let's compare Islam violence to Christian violence.....T O D A Y.

Elk Grove, CA

#94916 Dec 24, 2013
Toby wrote:
Oh, and I don't support Islam either, it is currently the most archaic, violent, oppressive religion that exist amongst the Abrahamic religions, but that doesn't expunge the bloody history of Judaism or Christianity.
I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that says the Bible says it's a sin. I notice you ignored that response. Or did u make it up.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94919 Dec 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that says the Bible says it's a sin. I notice you ignored that response. Or did u make it up.
When Bible says that any one performing these perverse acts should be "killed", why MUST it say it is a Sin?

Are you having IQ below 30?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94921 Dec 25, 2013
Well if it isn't a sin, when all is said and done and I have been refraining from have a gay relationships then heads are gonna roll for telling me all this time that it's a sin.

I have rejected many and I do mean many men simply because of my belief that homosexuality is a sin.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94922 Dec 25, 2013
I am amazed at how America can point their fingers at Muslims and call them terrorists when we have here in America our own brand of terrorist's such as that inbred hillbilly from the t.v show Duck Dynasty that made those inflammatory comments and then so many whites supported his statements.

Can you say American hypocrisy?

How about SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES?
x keyscore

Germany

#94923 Dec 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of what exactly?
Homosexuality harms no one.
Homosexuals harms mlnors
Homosexuals harms youth
Homosexuals harms societies
Homosexuals harms the moralty
Homosexuals harms national security
Homosexuals harms cultural herritage
Homosexuals harms the human race
Homosexuals harms themselves
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94924 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Well if it isn't a sin, when all is said and done and I have been refraining from have a gay relationships then heads are gonna roll for telling me all this time that it's a sin.
I have rejected many and I do mean many men simply because of my belief that homosexuality is a sin.
Sodomy and lesbianism is SIN by whichever definition you have for sin.

It is Sin according to every religion on this earth.

It is Sin if we consider its social effects on human society.

It is a Sin if we consider it from its medical effects on those involved.

It is a Sin if we consider it from point of survival of human race.

I fail to understand on 'Which basis" its supporters consider it not to be Sin.

How they define Sin, that is to be seen.

PS:

Is ANY act done by consent of two grown up persons is not Sin, I want to know that.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94925 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals harms mlnors
Homosexuals harms youth
Homosexuals harms societies
Homosexuals harms the moralty
Homosexuals harms national security
Homosexuals harms cultural herritage
Homosexuals harms the human race
Homosexuals harms themselves
Heterosexual males do WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY more harm to humanity that a homosexual will ever be able to do. Proof? There are more heterosexual rapists, More murderers,more heterosexual males in the penal system than homosexuals,more robberies committed by heterosexual males than homosexuals. The list goes on and on. The biggest threat to society as we know it considering all the crimes that heterosexuals commit are HETEROSEXUALS. There would be way less war in the world were it not for heterosexuals.
x keyscore

Germany

#94926 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexual males do WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY more harm to humanity that a homosexual will ever be able to do. Proof? There are more heterosexual rapists, More murderers,more heterosexual males in the penal system than homosexuals,more robberies committed by heterosexual males than homosexuals. The list goes on and on. The biggest threat to society as we know it considering all the crimes that heterosexuals commit are HETEROSEXUALS. There would be way less war in the world were it not for heterosexuals.
Nothing but lies. Only evil gay propaganda

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94927 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy and lesbianism is SIN by whichever definition you have for sin.
It is Sin according to every religion on this earth.
It is Sin if we consider its social effects on human society.
It is a Sin if we consider it from its medical effects on those involved.
It is a Sin if we consider it from point of survival of human race.
I fail to understand on 'Which basis" its supporters consider it not to be Sin.
How they define Sin, that is to be seen.
PS:
Is ANY act done by consent of two grown up persons is not Sin, I want to know that.
LIES. If homosexuality was athreat to humanity as far as survival is concerned then why are the experts claiming that there are too many people on earth/ Homosexuality has been here since mankind has been on earth yet we have a population explosion even in the face of most homo's not reproducing. As I stated, you heteros are liars.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94928 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but lies. Only evil gay propaganda
Ohhhh. Someone is in denial. He must be one of those heterosexual males that are a threat to humanity.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#94929 Dec 25, 2013
Don't you guys know that it is heterosexual sex that produce homosexuals? Heterosexuals have been producing homosexuals ever since man has been having sex and reproducing. And as long as heterosexuals have sex and reproduce, some of those offspring will be gay.. It's unavoidable. The only way for homosexuals to stop being born is for heterosexuals to stop having sex and having kids.

AND Y'ALL KNOW THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. LOL
x keyscore

Germany

#94930 Dec 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Don't you guys know that it is heterosexual sex that produce homosexuals? Heterosexuals have been producing homosexuals ever since man has been having sex and reproducing. And as long as heterosexuals have sex and reproduce, some of those offspring will be gay.. It's unavoidable. The only way for homosexuals to stop being born is for heterosexuals to stop having sex and having kids.
AND Y'ALL KNOW THAT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. LOL

Homosexuals have higher rates for deadly diseases.
Homosexuals are responsible for the spread of HIV etc.
x keyscore

Germany

#94931 Dec 25, 2013
Don't blame god or us heterosexuals when ppl become gay and ignorant.Homosexuals are responsible for their own fates.
Homosexuals are lost to the fire.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94932 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
If you want to pray that God hates us as much as you do, that's between you and him, but having read the Bible myself, the answer to your prayer is no. Sorry.

Elk Grove, CA

#94934 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bible says that any one performing these perverse acts should be "killed", why MUST it say it is a Sin?
Are you having IQ below 30?
Muk

Where does it say that?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#94935 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
Don't blame god or us heterosexuals when ppl become gay and ignorant.Homosexuals are responsible for their own fates.
homosexuals are not born straight and then choose a homosexual lifestyle.

homosexuals are born homosexuals, and it God's decision.

homosexuals are created by God, so homosexuals are not sinners.

gay haters, thieves, bank robbers, corrupt politicians, cheating spouses, etc are sinners and criminals. their actions are their own decision which contradicts The Ten Commandments of God.

Sacramento, CA

#94936 Dec 25, 2013
x keyscore wrote:
Heterosexuals produce Homosexuals, God produces human life. Glad to see how happy you are celebrating the life of Jesus that said to Love All. What will be your fate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 646,599
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min here 48,635
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min The Hangman 971,663
HBB Academy another Rod Stinson Scam (Mar '12) 26 min Lola 17
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 37 min Truthiness 6
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 47 min USA-1 38,753
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 53 min WasteWater 2,051
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web