|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't 'pertinent'? I agree. It's shameful.
What does Allah say about lazy, raping, thieving, murderous Muslims?
According to you, he calls it peace and tolerance.
Allah says "Who commits at atom weight of Good Deeds shall see them (in the hereafter)"

And

"Who does at atom' weight of Bad Deeds shall (also) see (them in the hereafter)"

So no one committing any crime or shameful deed will escape His judgement.

Muslims and Non Muslims all will come to Him for judgment.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They are punished as any criminal whose case comes to court and the corum of witness is complete.
That is how law and order is maintained on the land.
But the "real punishment" comes in the hereafter. Earthly punishment is "nothing" compared to what comes in the hereafter.
You just countered yourself, read the post where you said only God shall decide. Now you are back posting how the people should punish a Homosexual. What other ways do you play god punishing people for being created by God? You are crazy!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Allah says "Who commits at atom weight of Good Deeds shall see them (in the hereafter)"
And
"Who does at atom' weight of Bad Deeds shall (also) see (them in the hereafter)"
According to your choice of beliefs, but whether or not you have made the correct choice remains to be seen, despite your certitude in your own inerrancy. Let Allah do Allah's job, I hear He's good at it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What Chapter and verse was that? I'm still searching.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelatio...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
What part of that verse do you get: "UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUALS will spend ETERNITY in HELL."?

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
We could easily call it the Queen James Bible. BTW that text says that YOU will be judged also.

http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bib...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You do realize that in this verse, that you would be among the great and the small but dead being judged according to your works and not the one receiving the revelation of what other folk's judgments are to be, right? On the subject of being judged according to your works, I can only wonder how often God reads your schtick on Topix? Good luck.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Yes, it's a sin. However, treating another person with so much hate is not so nice either. I'm a Christian too, I also believe in God, but I know everyone has sinned in their lives before. I think that unless you're a wonderful little person who has NEVER done anything wrong, you got no right to criticize others. I believe in "treat others how you want to be treated", and "he who is free of sin, cast the first stone. "
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You just countered yourself, read the post where you said only God shall decide. Now you are back posting how the people should punish a Homosexual. What other ways do you play god punishing people for being created by God? You are crazy!
You are moving in a circle , coming back to the same spot.!!

Any one committing any crime is liable to be punished in this life, provided he is convicted by following "due process of law"?

That is how human society has to work and stay.

There is another court in which every human has to give account of his or her life' action. That court shall be on the Day of Judgment and God will be the Judge.

He might punish the guilty or forgive, it is His prerogative.

You are mixing the issues and coming back to same stumbling block again and again.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

MoonHowl wrote:
Yes, it's a sin. However, treating another person with so much hate is not so nice either. I'm a Christian too, I also believe in God, but I know everyone has sinned in their lives before. I think that unless you're a wonderful little person who has NEVER done anything wrong, you got no right to criticize others. I believe in "treat others how you want to be treated", and "he who is free of sin, cast the first stone. "
It is a very nice post, but sometimes people have to be punished to maintain law and order in the society.

If people become partial and not honest in enforcing the law it would create mischief on the earth.

Just like the case of 'Women caught into the act" and brought before Jesus. Why they brought "Only the women and not the man"!!

The act of adultery needs both man and woman. By bringing only woman, they were being partial!!

That is doing injustice in the garb of upholding the law.

Dorf On Golf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Is homosexuality a sex?
Dorf On Golf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Is heterosexuality a sin?
Dorf On Golf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Is sex a sin?
Dorf On Golf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Is sexuality a sin?
Dorf On Golf

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

What is a sin?

And why does it matter?

Sex, at least is real, and matters.

One vote for sex, zero votes for sin.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a very nice post, but sometimes people have to be punished to maintain law and order in the society.
If people become partial and not honest in enforcing the law it would create mischief on the earth.
Just like the case of 'Women caught into the act" and brought before Jesus. Why they brought "Only the women and not the man"!!
The act of adultery needs both man and woman. By bringing only woman, they were being partial!!
That is doing injustice in the garb of upholding the law.
punishment should be given when someone hurt another someone, like rape or murder. But liking someone that is of age and has given consent, that's none of our business. It's like peanut butter, some people like it, some people don't. We are no one to judge, let God sort that out.
FudgePacker

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Homosexuality is like peanut butter? Maybe like fudge?
ButtBurper

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Fandango

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And
You JUST got done asserting that judgment begins here.

Why are you avoiding these atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of Allah???

Do you think that shouting 'Allah Akbar' makes an evil act good?

What a despicable religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,381 - 85,400 of93,246
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

418 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Holy dr Shrink 598,802
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,517
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 255,755
Dan Gilbert OUTCLASSED by Dwayne Wade 5 min Doctor REALITY 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Hidingfromyou 530,320
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 717,079
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 16 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min TheBlackSheep 223,279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••