Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94705 Dec 13, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The senile old lesbiman inside of him snickers with feces on his nose while his three nipples act as judge and jury.
That's about the size of it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94706 Dec 14, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
The senile old lesbiman inside of him snickers with feces on his nose while his three nipples act as judge and jury.
I mock the deep denial and use one simple aspect of reality to point out the idiocy of equating a sexual defect with the most basic relationship of society. I'm not the judge and jury, nature and simple common sense are.

Notice the inability of homosexuals to respond with anything but hate and personal assaults. Why? Because there is NO reasoned response available.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#94707 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I mock the deep denial and use one simple aspect of reality to point out the idiocy of equating a sexual defect with the most basic relationship of society. I'm not the judge and jury, nature and simple common sense are.
Notice the inability of homosexuals to respond with anything but hate and personal assaults. Why? Because there is NO reasoned response available.
I don't see anyone making personal insults, I'm simply pointing out the fact that you believe that you are a 3 nippled lesbiman. You said it yourself. You also admitted that you were gay and that it's your fault that you were born gay because you sinned before you were even born. What I think you need is a studdily man's magic wand in your cookamunga to satisfy the lesbiman inside you, you sound hungry and unsatisfied, cure it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tcfses2pPBk/TxwxhSO...

Location hidden

#94708 Dec 14, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anyone making personal insults, I'm simply pointing out the fact that you believe that you are a 3 nippled lesbiman. You said it yourself. You also admitted that you were gay and that it's your fault that you were born gay because you sinned before you were even born. What I think you need is a studdily man's magic wand in your cookamunga to satisfy the lesbiman inside you, you sound hungry and unsatisfied, cure it.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tcfses2pPBk/TxwxhSO...
Of course you don't see the personal insults, can't see the forest for the trees...

And still, only ever, ad homoan troll attacks...

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#94709 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't see the personal insults, can't see the forest for the trees...
And still, only ever, ad homoan troll attacks...
Try harder nipplez, every comment you post about this "attack" on you just shows how much more you love to have your coochie stuffed.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#94710 Dec 14, 2013
Homosexuality is against the nature. Everyone who supports this darkness called homosexuality makes himself quilty.
Adam

#94711 Dec 14, 2013
Homosexuals prefer to have the darkness of Lucifer in them instead the lights of Jesus Christ.
Adam

#94712 Dec 14, 2013
Homosexuality means loss of reality. People who became homosexuals are depraved from the society, social networks and from their parents house.Blame their parents it´s their fault too.

Location hidden

#94713 Dec 14, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Try harder nipplez, every comment you post about this "attack" on you just shows how much more you love to have your coochie stuffed.
How ironic coming from a lesbian. Even you still know the normal function of a vagina.

Snicker
King James

#94715 Dec 14, 2013
.'Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

.'Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94716 Dec 14, 2013
King James wrote:
.'Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination
.'Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Those are lovely misinterpretations (deliberate, I might ad) of the original texts.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#94718 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
http://myanaldouche.com/anal-douching-guide
King James

#94719 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are lovely misinterpretations (deliberate, I might ad) of the original texts.
It´s no misinterpretation. It´s understandable for everyone even for stupid folks like yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#94720 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.
http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_superstar...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#94721 Dec 14, 2013
King James wrote:
<quoted text>
It´s no misinterpretation. It´s understandable for everyone even for stupid folks like yourself.
My 30 years as a church employee tells me otherwise. Good luck spreading your message of hate.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94722 Dec 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals prefer to have the darkness of Lucifer in them instead the lights of Jesus Christ.
Like you? LOL If that is true, then you must be gay since you display no light in your comments, just darkness.

Location hidden

#94723 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My 30 years as a church employee tells me otherwise. Good luck spreading your message of hate.
You really need to find a real church!

Location hidden

#94724 Dec 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection. You are in denial about your own impostor marriage. You spend a good part of your life denigrating others. You are a liar. You stand in judgment with every post. You live in open rebellion to the Bible many commands against such behavior.

You busybody in other men's matters.

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

You judge and complain because others return the favor.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Stop sniveling and grow up.

Since: Dec 13

Kansas City, KS

#94725 Dec 14, 2013
I don't get where the problem is, according to the God of your understanding it is a sin, however, God is supposed to love everyone and will forgive you of any sin, if in fact it is a sin. Lets turn this around for a minute suppose it was a sin to love who you are with, would that stop your feelings? I doubt it. Above and beyond all titles of homosexual or heterosexual, they are human beings. Gay marriage is being passed in more and more States now. If im not wrong it also says in the Bible Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. If you dont like what they are doing, the answer is simple dont do it, if you dont want to see it, dont look at it. But most of all don't throw rocks when you live in glass houses.

Location hidden

#94727 Dec 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who posts such nonsense knows nothing of the Bible.

For example, the passage preceding those is about Canaanite worship.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 650,078
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Aussie Kev 2,310
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Clearwater 56,013
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 435
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,944
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Ideas 618,574
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 1 hr blackman 405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web