Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94658 Dec 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hypocrite.We came here to help you not to bother you. The only thing what you do is telling lies and to reject what is good and right and stop qouting from the bible you jerk if you don´t believe in god and in the message of the bible.
Ad hominem statement. Please explain why you disobey the Word of God. I don't need your feckless help. If you want to help me, send me some money.

Location hidden

#94659 Dec 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
@WasteWater
Stop quoting from the bible you jerk.Homosexuals are cursed and condemned not blessed you moron.
When you stop using the Bible to abuse people then I will stop. Your horrible abusive behavior is noted.

Location hidden

#94660 Dec 7, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
QUESTION TO GOD: Should KiMare continue to be a busy body in other mens matters?
ANSWER: 1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."
More proof KiMare hates God.
Adam hates the Word of God also. He lives in open rebellion to the Bible's many commands.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#94661 Dec 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem statement. Please explain why you disobey the Word of God. I don't need your feckless help. If you want to help me, send me some money.
None of us need his "help". Even the old lady would cross the street better on her own.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94662 Dec 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
You moron,you also don´t know what your talking about.
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, thank you once again for your kind and thoughtful opinion, I'll give it all the consideration its worth. Hope this reply gets you what you're looking for, because I'm going back to ignoring you and your problem.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94663 Dec 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron,you also don´t know what your talking about. If you really were smart as you pretend to be you would realize that the spirit in you don´t fit with that what comes from god. It is written homosexuals are condemned not blessed. You are only a tool for your daddy Lucifer the evil one.
http://i.imgur.com/4X8knA8.jpg

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94664 Dec 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, thank you once again for your kind and thoughtful opinion, I'll give it all the consideration its worth. Hope this reply gets you what you're looking for, because I'm going back to ignoring you and your problem.
We all know which poster needs help, he keeps coming back to prove it. ROFLLLC!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94665 Dec 8, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
We all know which poster needs help, he keeps coming back to prove it. ROFLLLC!!
Alas, my little Adolf has slipped beyond all possible human help and is at the mercy of the Gods at this point. I just wanted to wave goodbye to him as he floated off with the rest of the debris.

Location hidden

#94666 Dec 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hypocrite.We came here to help you not to bother you. The only thing what you do is telling lies and to reject what is good and right and stop qouting from the bible you jerk if you don´t believe in god and in the message of the bible.
Calling me names only shows how defensive you are about your egotistical opinions. Care to address the issues presented in 1 Peter? I guess insults are easier for you.

Location hidden

#94667 Dec 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
@WasteWater
Stop quoting from the bible you jerk.Homosexuals are cursed and condemned not blessed you moron.
I will stop quoting the Bible when you stop using the Bible to justify your horrible behavior child.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#94668 Dec 9, 2013
Evil and perverted are the works of the homosexuals. Sick is their propaganda and criminal is what they demand. Perverted is what they device. Blasphemy is what they practice and preach. Sick and is what they teach and advice.Dangerous are their influences to the kids and to the youth not only for the U.S. but for the rest of the world as well.
Adam

#94669 Dec 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, thank you once again for your kind and thoughtful opinion, I'll give it all the consideration its worth. Hope this reply gets you what you're looking for, because I'm going back to ignoring you and your problem.
We stand for discipline and order and you for the opposite. Perverted criminal people like you need to be withdrawn from circulation. We should contact and inform the NSA and the CIA to make them pay attention to you to show them your real face behind your mask. You are one of the biggest threats in the net for moral and the national security of the United states.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94670 Dec 9, 2013
Toby wrote:
Same BS being posted here by the same idiots, just a different day, and the perpetual obsession that KiMare has with anal sex is what's unhealthy. If he wants to accentuate just how unhealthy anal sex is why not also point out that oral sex spreads millions of cases of STD's as does vaginal intercourse. The idea that anal sex is demeaning is totally subjective, and lets not forget that anal sex is not an uncommon practice in heterosexual relationships, a third of all American woman ages 18-59 have had anal sex and 40% of heterosexual men ages 18-59 have engaged in anal sex with a woman.
Some puritanical people believe that oral sex is demeaning, so it's all subjective, sounds as if KiMare would like to bring back sodomy laws, I'm just curious though if he would want those sodomy laws applied equally to all people or just to homosexuals. I will check back in a week , I bet KiMare will still be repeating verbatim the same old anti-anal blather. Reaction formation at its best.
Waiting...

Interesting that you should bring up BS when talking about anal sex...

You must have missed my oft stated question, how can any sane person mistake a septic system for a playground... Do you think that might include sucking on a sewer pipe?

You also must have missed the countless other points I raise about homosexuality being a sexual defect and how ss couples are incapable of equating to marriage on any level except the number of people in the relationship.

But all this belies the question of why you are so defensive of the primary sexual behavior that identifies gays. Why the most intimate imitation of sexual union for gays is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Or why both gays and lesbians can only pointlessly duplicate one half of evolution's provision for mating.

Your diagnosis of reaction formation is hilarious given your embrace of BS both literally and figuratively...

Smile.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94671 Dec 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
Evil and perverted are the works of the homosexuals. Sick is their propaganda and criminal is what they demand. Perverted is what they device. Blasphemy is what they practice and preach. Sick and is what they teach and advice.Dangerous are their influences to the kids and to the youth not only for the U.S. but for the rest of the world as well.
So says our little brown shirt lifter.

Location hidden

#94672 Dec 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
Projection. Why do you live in open rebellion to the Bible's many commands against your abusive behavior?
Adam

#94674 Dec 10, 2013
Evil and perverted are the works of the homosexuals. Sick is their propaganda and criminal is what they demand. Perverted is what they device. Blasphemy is what they practice and preach. Sick is what they teach and advice.Dangerous are their influences to the kids and to the youth not only for the U.S. but for the rest of the world as well.
Adam

#94675 Dec 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
To yourself.
Adam

#94676 Dec 10, 2013
This forum and it´s voting is pure gay propaganda to pervert the kids and to lead the youth astray.
Adam

#94677 Dec 10, 2013
Gays are cancer for the societies.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94679 Dec 10, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gays are cancer for the societies.
gang violence is the cancer of society, not a gay issue at the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min KellyP in Jersey 2,078
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 32 min sno333 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min Bongo 48,934
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min truth 646,698
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,758
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 1 hr Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,730
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Bunz7893 44,699
More from around the web