• Yes
  • No
Comments
85,321 - 85,340 of 94,692 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94492 Nov 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?? Ask God Almighty...He's the One who rained down fire from the skies upon Sodom and Gomorrah, not me.
I agree we should just ask God. Please show me that S and G was about making sure we had no homosexuals, because if it was, it was a failure by God.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94493 Nov 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?? Ask God Almighty...He's the One who rained down fire from the skies upon Sodom and Gomorrah, not me.
Thanks for sharing your fantasies.

DUDE! Go see a shrink.

Location hidden

#94494 Nov 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree we should just ask God. Please show me that S and G was about making sure we had no homosexuals, because if it was, it was a failure by God.
Exactly.

Sacramento, CA

#94495 Nov 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Sodom and Gomorrah: I read this story as a warning against being a prideful country, and even against myself, in the event I would be unwilling to help the poor and needy. The sexual assault is really an anecdote here; God was testing the people of Sodom for righteousness and hoping to find it. Unfortunately He did not. Will He find righteousness in America? Will He find a willingness to help the poor and needy in you?

Location hidden

#94496 Nov 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sodom and Gomorrah: I read this story as a warning against being a prideful country, and even against myself, in the event I would be unwilling to help the poor and needy. The sexual assault is really an anecdote here; God was testing the people of Sodom for righteousness and hoping to find it. Unfortunately He did not. Will He find righteousness in America? Will He find a willingness to help the poor and needy in you?
Very true. Also, it is a story of Hebrew hospitality just the same as Judges 19. People were required to show hospitality to strangers along with taking care of those in need. Some things never change do they.

Sacramento, CA

#94497 Nov 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Also, it is a story of Hebrew hospitality just the same as Judges 19. People were required to show hospitality to strangers along with taking care of those in need. Some things never change do they.
Have a nice Thanksgiving bro. We have had our share of disagreements and also coming to sides on issues, I have learned from you in many cases, thanks for that, Take care.

Location hidden

#94499 Nov 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice Thanksgiving bro. We have had our share of disagreements and also coming to sides on issues, I have learned from you in many cases, thanks for that, Take care.
Thank you for your kind words and happy Thanksgiving to you too bro.

God Bless.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#94500 Nov 28, 2013
@Wastewater, Riccardo
Have a good one, fellas.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94501 Nov 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought that was a silly expression anyway.:)
Alright, what would be the penalty for a man having sexual intercouse with another man's wife? I know they take adultery pretty seriously in Saudi Arabia.
The "real penalty" shall be before their Lord in the hereafter.

However on this earth, "someone" has to bring the charge to the Islamic court and bring "Four Eye witness" that they saw "With their own eyes the sexual intercourse".

If there are "less than four eye witnesses, then all of those witnesses and the person bringing the charge, would face "penalty" of 80 lashes each for "bandying name of a good men and women".

This is Law of Shariah!!

Now tell me in what percentage of cases of adultery, you will get 4 eye witnesses?

What those people did was done in secrecy and no one should break that secrecy, if Allah did not want to disclose it, why we should do it.

But their act is not "hidden" from their Creator and they have to face their Lord in the hereafter and explain.

That was the first part.

Now ask me in "rarest of the rare cases" in which the couple are so brazen so as to do this act in Public, so they get four or more eye witnesses.

Or what if a Husband walks into room and finds his wife enjoying sexual act with another man. He does not have four witnesses, and he is the ONLY witness, what should he do?

Ask me this question, in next episode!!

You have passed so many comments on Islamic Shariah being "barbaric".....searc h thru whole "Western law books" and find if ever the corum for witness was so stringent? That is how Islamic Shariah "protects" life of its adherents.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#94502 Nov 28, 2013
'....I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment..."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94503 Nov 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The "real penalty" shall be before their Lord in the hereafter.
However on this earth, "someone" has to bring the charge to the Islamic court and bring "Four Eye witness" that they saw "With their own eyes the sexual intercourse".
If there are "less than four eye witnesses, then all of those witnesses and the person bringing the charge, would face "penalty" of 80 lashes each for "bandying name of a good men and women".
This is Law of Shariah!!
Now tell me in what percentage of cases of adultery, you will get 4 eye witnesses?
What those people did was done in secrecy and no one should break that secrecy, if Allah did not want to disclose it, why we should do it.
But their act is not "hidden" from their Creator and they have to face their Lord in the hereafter and explain.
That was the first part.
Now ask me in "rarest of the rare cases" in which the couple are so brazen so as to do this act in Public, so they get four or more eye witnesses.
Or what if a Husband walks into room and finds his wife enjoying sexual act with another man. He does not have four witnesses, and he is the ONLY witness, what should he do?
Ask me this question, in next episode!!
You have passed so many comments on Islamic Shariah being "barbaric".....searc h thru whole "Western law books" and find if ever the corum for witness was so stringent? That is how Islamic Shariah "protects" life of its adherents.
Mug, why won't you answer?

I saw video's of mobs of men raping, beating and pillaging Ethiopians.

Were you there?

Sacramento, CA

#94504 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
@Wastewater, Riccardo
Have a good one, fellas.
Thanks Rosa, you as well.

Sacramento, CA

#94505 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there?
He was like Sgt Schultz of Hogan's Heroes, I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94506 Nov 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
We were not born yesterday, that we do not know each other.
And yet you keep insinuating that the multiple sources which have informed me throughout my life are somehow "unreliable". The reality remains that you just don't know and haven't even thought of asking in your leap to bad judgment.
MUQ wrote:
A Single Reliable source, is what is required instead of many unreliable source.
You need multiple reliable sources, or how else are you going to determine the reliability of any one of them? Having only one source you consider to be reliable, is actually worse than having multiple unreliable ones, because it is a sign of closed-mindedness.
MUQ wrote:
Check with courts, a single "eye witness" testimony from a "reliable" person has much more weight that hundreds of people talking from "hearsay".
Since a single eye witness can be mistaken about the details, flat out wrong, or lying through their teeth, you need something to weigh their reliability against. PS, you might want to look up what hearsay means, you don't quite get it.
MUQ wrote:
That single testimony is enough for a man to become free or get hanged.
And you find that a good thing?
MUQ wrote:
And in many cases "wars are fought" without even a single reliable source (like what we saw wars in Afghanistan and Iraq in connection with 9/11)
There were many reliable sources as to the how and why we actually went into those wars, your not knowing them is your own fault.

this one

#94507 Nov 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin?? Ask God Almighty...
Been there, done that and know that He has no problem whatsoever with the gift He gave me. It is what I do with it that counts, not your fantasies.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
He's the One who rained down fire from the skies upon Sodom and Gomorrah, not me.
Yes He did, but it isn't His fault that you are bearing false witness as to His reasons why. That's between you and Him, none of our concern really, but I do wish you luck.

Location hidden

#94508 Nov 29, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
@Wastewater, Riccardo
Have a good one, fellas.
You too from down under.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94510 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there?
Why you are not asking proper Question?

So in your case "video" is the real information? Like the Video we saw on the eve of 9/11, "showing" the WTC towers collapsing due to plane crash!!

Was that all? The real info of 9/11 was not visible to the eyes.!!

If you ask a question, properly and civily, you might get response from me.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94511 Nov 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you keep insinuating that the multiple sources which have informed me throughout my life are somehow "unreliable". The reality remains that you just don't know and haven't even thought of asking in your leap to bad judgment.
<quoted text>You need multiple reliable sources, or how else are you going to determine the reliability of any one of them? Having only one source you consider to be reliable, is actually worse than having multiple unreliable ones, because it is a sign of closed-mindedness.
<quoted text>Since a single eye witness can be mistaken about the details, flat out wrong, or lying through their teeth, you need something to weigh their reliability against. PS, you might want to look up what hearsay means, you don't quite get it. <quoted text>And you find that a good thing?
<quoted text>There were many reliable sources as to the how and why we actually went into those wars, your not knowing them is your own fault.
You are totally confused in what you want to say.

There is no need for line by line comment to my post.

Do it in proper form, if you want a proper discussion.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94512 Nov 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you are not asking proper Question?
So in your case "video" is the real information? Like the Video we saw on the eve of 9/11, "showing" the WTC towers collapsing due to plane crash!!
Was that all? The real info of 9/11 was not visible to the eyes.!!
If you ask a question, properly and civily, you might get response from me.
The video was not 'all' that was seen of 9/11. In fact, I just visited the site.

Nor are the videos all that is available about the Ethiopians. Are you denying the events didn't occur?

Asking why you are avoiding another issue of Islamic barbarity and evil is not being uncivil, it is confronting the despicable, endemic behavior of the Muslim religion.

this one

#94513 Nov 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
You are totally confused in what you want to say.
Sorry to break this to you, but it isn't me who is totally confused here. I know EXACTLY what I have been saying in my replies. You not getting it, not my fault.
MUQ wrote:
There is no need for line by line comment to my post.
Says the person who frequently fictionalizes other folk's posts by creating numbered sections out of them, for YOUR response purposes. I felt the need for a line by line response for the simple reason that each sentence had no real relationship to the one which followed, except in your mind. It's the same reason why I am replying to this reply line by line.
MUQ wrote:
Do it in proper form, if you want a proper discussion.
I am here to discuss ideas and you're whining about writing styles. Your problems with mine, not my fault, any more so than my problems with your writing style being your fault. I find your fake sectioning and numbering of other folk's posts both rude and annoying. If they had wanted their thoughts subdivided as you wanted, they would have wrote it that way. But they didn't.

You are free to write as you choose to write, no matter what I think about how you do it. I deserve the same respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 1 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 9 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 258,086
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 4,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••