Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94601 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Syria? Egypt? Iraq? Afghanistan? Libya? Not to mention countless other places where Muslims DELIBERATELY bombed innocent MUSLIMS???
Which brings us back to the Mall atrocities where innocent men were mutilated and woman and girls were raped and murdered.
Islam is on sick, perverted and diabolical religion from everything I see. And you have no defense Mug. Pretty sad...
First you have to show me that ISLAM asks Muslims to kill innocent Muslims?

If Islam prohibits it, then if Muslims do it, they are not following Islam.

It is not Islam which makes you sick, it could be modern day Muslims.

I am not defending actions of any Muslim or any so called Muslim countries.

In fact it is you, who make me sick, if you cannot understand this simple thing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94602 Dec 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
First you have to show me that ISLAM asks Muslims to kill innocent Muslims?
If Islam prohibits it, then if Muslims do it, they are not following Islam.
It is not Islam which makes you sick, it could be modern day Muslims.
I am not defending actions of any Muslim or any so called Muslim countries.
In fact it is you, who make me sick, if you cannot understand this simple thing.
Here is the simple thing. When Islamic countries continually exhibit despotism and violence, it is the belief system that creates the behavior. You do not see this in non-Islamic countries, except for atheistic.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#94603 Dec 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stand on your head, every thing looks upside down to you.
That is the case with your "medicine and psychological" experts on this sexual perversion.
Wait till the disease get out of control and majority of your population becomes pervert.
Calling spade a spade is not hate and bias. To equate spade with club is what is wrong.
Again...every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

Thank you for continuing to prove that muslims are ignorant, backwards thinking, moronsÂ…

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94604 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
No, you are back twirling. You equated Islam with other religions. Idiotic and clearly bigoted.
Sweetie, all religious beliefs are created equal, it's the believers that flock things up. If you want to call that idiotic and bigoted, you just go right ahead. You of all people should be accustomed to having reality laugh at you.

this one

#94605 Dec 4, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Again...every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
Thank you for continuing to prove that muslims are ignorant, backwards thinking, moronsÂ…
The wisdom and insight of the MUQ aren't Islam's fault, or even Allah's, they are just the seriously dubious lifestyle choices he wants to blame on being a Muslim. Not all Muslims are ignorant and backwards thinking, MUQ just makes it look that way.
Whizzard of Oz

Portsmouth, VA

#94606 Dec 4, 2013
Rick the Dingleberry is in here, as he is in most topics.

Location hidden

#94607 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, all religious beliefs are created equal, it's the believers that flock things up. If you want to call that idiotic and bigoted, you just go right ahead. You of all people should be accustomed to having reality laugh at you.
Now you are digging down in stupid.

Look at the distinction between Islam and Judaism alone.

this one

#94609 Dec 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Now you are digging down in stupid.
Look at the distinction between Islam and Judaism alone.
Every religion is different, I never said they were identical, merely equal in my eyes. You "think" these distinctions make some sort of difference, I do not. A faith is a faith, it's only what a self-professed adherent is trying to do with that faith that matters, not the faith itself.

You are not the fault of Jesus/God, the Bible, nor Christianity. They bear absolutely no responsibility for you, despite your repeated efforts to blame them. YOU made your unfortunate choices, they didn't. MUQ is not the fault of Mohammad/Allah, the Koran, nor Islam. they bear absolutely no responsibility for MUQ, despite MUQ's repeated efforts to blame them. MUQ made MUQ's unfortunate choices, they didn't. You have heard of "free will" haven't you?

this one

#94610 Dec 4, 2013
Whizzard of Oz wrote:
Rick the Dingleberry is in here, as he is in most topics.
You found me. Darn it. Your turn to go hide now. I'll count to 1,000,000,000 and then come looking for you.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94611 Dec 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
01. Ask your own "courts" on what are their views on "breaking laws without intention".
I think they even think that "Ignorance of Law is not an excuse", forget about breaking law "without intention"
02. Being a Sodomite or a Lesbian is disgusting and an act of perversion.
03. Allah did not create any one as Sodomite or Lesbian. It is their own weakness and perversion which they are hiding by saying that they are created that way.
04. Please quote me a single statement from jesus where he thought that "Sodomites and Lesbians" are as Normal as Normal people.
You are ascribing your own words on the lips of Jesus.
PS:
How come an Atheist like you get interested in what Jesus said or what he did not say?
You do not believe in his teachings which are so clear and so straight forward.
01. Therefore you misspoke. 02. I don't spend my time watching gay sex, why is it so appealing to you? I don't smoke cigarettes, but people smoking pose a danger to my health. At the same time I don't worry about others smoking, I stay away from it. Being gay is no harm what so ever to me, why would I care if people are being happy? You cannot "catch gay". Do you think if it was a decision that people would actually choose to be gay? And yet in Islamic countries there are gay people and will always be gay people and always have been gay people. Start loving people, not hating. 03. There is plenty of proof, but with that said, does it matter? 04. Please quote me a single statement from jesus where he mentioned gay people. ps. I'm not atheist. I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94612 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The wisdom and insight of the MUQ aren't Islam's fault, or even Allah's, they are just the seriously dubious lifestyle choices he wants to blame on being a Muslim. Not all Muslims are ignorant and backwards thinking, MUQ just makes it look that way.
I agree, I know a few Muslims living here in US and they are more progressive, I think a lot of his thinking is the society he lives in.

this one

#94613 Dec 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
I agree, I know a few Muslims living here in US and they are more progressive, I think a lot of his thinking is the society he lives in.
I've got Muslim friends going back some 30 years and have even traveled to areas where it is the predominant religion and have met many Muslims who aren't willfully ignorant, etc. Those that are and I've met a few of those too, aren't their faith's fault.
Whizzard of Oz

Portsmouth, VA

#94614 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You found me. Darn it. Your turn to go hide now. I'll count to 1,000,000,000 and then come looking for you.
Count to ten, or count to a trillion, it does not matter to me.

this one

#94615 Dec 4, 2013
Whizzard of Oz wrote:
Count to ten, or count to a trillion, it does not matter to me.
Do you often find that you're the last person to get the joke?
Sharlie Cheen

Portsmouth, VA

#94616 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Do you often find that you're the last person to get the joke?
The last person who asked me that does not exist.
Masturbation in School

Portsmouth, VA

#94617 Dec 4, 2013
Is sexuality a sin?

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#94618 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with any faith, it's the faithful who are the problem.
Exactly right. And a certain poster has such a Taliban mentality, it might as well be wearing a black turban.

this one

#94619 Dec 4, 2013
Sharlie Cheen wrote:
The last person who asked me that does not exist.
I feel sorry for you. Don't you have somebody in your life to remind you that you're completely clueless? It would save you the embarrassment of having complete strangers telling you.

Location hidden

#94620 Dec 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Every religion is different, I never said they were identical, merely equal in my eyes. You "think" these distinctions make some sort of difference, I do not. A faith is a faith, it's only what a self-professed adherent is trying to do with that faith that matters, not the faith itself.
You are not the fault of Jesus/God, the Bible, nor Christianity. They bear absolutely no responsibility for you, despite your repeated efforts to blame them. YOU made your unfortunate choices, they didn't. MUQ is not the fault of Mohammad/Allah, the Koran, nor Islam. they bear absolutely no responsibility for MUQ, despite MUQ's repeated efforts to blame them. MUQ made MUQ's unfortunate choices, they didn't. You have heard of "free will" haven't you?
Still twirling tricky dicky ricky?

A person's belief system has no impact on them? How about an education?

this one

#94621 Dec 4, 2013
Reality check, your choice of belief system, your choice of its effect upon you. You still aren't God's fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Catcher1 63,712
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min razz58 3,800
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 23 min Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Anthony MN 653,895
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 36 min ryan1685 103
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min Athena18 2,574
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 46 min Snake animals 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,749
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,735
More from around the web