59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#94574 Dec 3, 2013
MUQ is of the Islamic dominionist mindset, that Allah's law has to be society's law, even when Allah isn't the only God in the room. We ALL must follow Allah's law in order to maintain order. "We" are free to do anything and everything you want, but only along as WE say that Allah approves. Always helps to be a part of WE and not "We". Because if "We" do something WE say Allah isn't down with, "We" have hell to pay here on Earth and in the next life WE are sending "We" to, because WE say Allah says so. "We" have no problems with WE because WE are merely doing what WE say Allah says, "We" have problems with Allah, because WE say so. I've been to a number of Muslim countries over the years, law and order is easier to find in dubbed reruns on television.

this one

#94575 Dec 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What a despicable religion.
Now, now, now, MUQ and the all too prevalent loons who blame Mohammad/Allah for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Mohammad/Allah's, the Koran's or Islam's fault, than you and the all too prevalent loons who blame Jesus/God for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Jesus/God's, the Bible's, or Christianity's fault. You're basically the exact same debatable doer of good works, you're just blaming opposite sides of the same coin for your choices.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94576 Dec 3, 2013
MoonHowl wrote:
Yes, it's a sin.
Prove it.

Sacramento, CA

#94577 Dec 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are moving in a circle , coming back to the same spot.!!
Any one committing any crime is liable to be punished in this life, provided he is convicted by following "due process of law"?
That is how human society has to work and stay.
There is another court in which every human has to give account of his or her life' action. That court shall be on the Day of Judgment and God will be the Judge.
He might punish the guilty or forgive, it is His prerogative.
You are mixing the issues and coming back to same stumbling block again and again.
A crime has nothing to do with if it's a sin. If you live in a backwards country, that is your problem. In most countries a crime is an illegal act that causes harm. You people must be afraid if you see a gay person it might cause your family to be gay. Very stupid. If you don't like people being gay, blame Allah. He made them.

Sacramento, CA

#94578 Dec 3, 2013
MoonHowl wrote:
<quoted text> punishment should be given when someone hurt another someone, like rape or murder. But liking someone that is of age and has given consent, that's none of our business. It's like peanut butter, some people like it, some people don't. We are no one to judge, let God sort that out.
Do you feel straight people should only like a person if they are of "age"?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94579 Dec 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, now, MUQ and the all too prevalent loons who blame Mohammad/Allah for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Mohammad/Allah's, the Koran's or Islam's fault, than you and the all too prevalent loons who blame Jesus/God for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Jesus/God's, the Bible's, or Christianity's fault. You're basically the exact same debatable doer of good works, you're just blaming opposite sides of the same coin for your choices.
Your bigotry is making you incredibly stupid. You equate Islam with other religions? Fool.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#94580 Dec 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel straight people should only like a person if they are of "age"?
well yeah, I mean you can go to jail for that and be classified as a sex offender. So yeah, I mean I suppose it's ok if you're not having sex with the underage person (and this underage person is 13 or 14 and up, younger than that I do see it as pedophilia)

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#94581 Dec 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
Bible. However I'm not Catholic, I'm Baptist. And as I said before, I could care if a guy sleeps with a guy, and a girl sleeps with a girl.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#94582 Dec 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
MUQ is of the Islamic dominionist mindset, that Allah's law has to be society's law, even when Allah isn't the only God in the room. We ALL must follow Allah's law in order to maintain order. "We" are free to do anything and everything you want, but only along as WE say that Allah approves. Always helps to be a part of WE and not "We". Because if "We" do something WE say Allah isn't down with, "We" have hell to pay here on Earth and in the next life WE are sending "We" to, because WE say Allah says so. "We" have no problems with WE because WE are merely doing what WE say Allah says, "We" have problems with Allah, because WE say so. I've been to a number of Muslim countries over the years, law and order is easier to find in dubbed reruns on television.
Very good, Rick. I have read the Quran and you summed it up well.

Either you agree with and follow Muhammad and Allah, or you are an infidel and an "inhabitant of the Fire". It's very us and them.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#94583 Dec 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, now, MUQ and the all too prevalent loons who blame Mohammad/Allah for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Mohammad/Allah's, the Koran's or Islam's fault, than you and the all too prevalent loons who blame Jesus/God for their debatable good works in His name, are no more Jesus/God's, the Bible's, or Christianity's fault. You're basically the exact same debatable doer of good works, you're just blaming opposite sides of the same coin for your choices.
Hence the expression Christian Taliban.

Location hidden

#94584 Dec 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the expression Christian Taliban.
yeah, if you saw the Taliban in the US, you could easily mistake them for Christians...

Dang you are blonde butch!

this one

#94585 Dec 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Your bigotry is making you incredibly stupid. You equate Islam with other religions? Fool.
I have no problem with any faith, it's the faithful who are the problem.

Location hidden

#94586 Dec 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with any faith, it's the faithful who are the problem.
Yeah, that explains your idiocy/bigotry.

“True Blue”

New Holland

#94587 Dec 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, if you saw the Taliban in the US, you could easily mistake them for Christians...
Dang you are blonde butch!
And you're dumber than a bucket of rocks, Kirschmann. Typical fundie!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94588 Dec 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You JUST got done asserting that judgment begins here.
Why are you avoiding these atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of Allah???
Do you think that shouting 'Allah Akbar' makes an evil act good?
What a despicable religion.
If anyone finds and punishes those who commit crimes, I have no problem, but just bombing civil areas in the "hope" of finding criminals is another crime.

Just shouting Allah Akbar will not make any crime Islamic.

You have very wrong understanding about Islam.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94589 Dec 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A crime has nothing to do with if it's a sin. If you live in a backwards country, that is your problem. In most countries a crime is an illegal act that causes harm. You people must be afraid if you see a gay person it might cause your family to be gay. Very stupid. If you don't like people being gay, blame Allah. He made them.
Crime is breaking some law with intention. There are laws for every occasion, there are laws to control sexual perversion and homo is such a perversion.

Living in civlized country will not make that perversion "lawful".

The harm of homo activity harms four persons in the least and it is counter productive to the survival of human race.

The practice should be "looked down" than making "all efforts to encourage it and assure these perverts that they are just normal like every one else".

Very soon this perversion shall become the "dominant sexual practice" in your countries!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#94590 Dec 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime is breaking some law with intention. There are laws for every occasion, there are laws to control sexual perversion and homo is such a perversion.
The harm of homo activity harms four persons in the least and it is counter productive to the survival of human race.
The practice should be "looked down" than making "all efforts to encourage it and assure these perverts that they are just normal like every one else".
Very soon this perversion shall become the "dominant sexual practice" in your countries!!
You're an idiot and every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your views on homosexuality.

But, then, you're a muslim, so hatred and stupidity is all you know...

Sacramento, CA

#94591 Dec 3, 2013
MoonHowl wrote:
<quoted text> well yeah, I mean you can go to jail for that and be classified as a sex offender. So yeah, I mean I suppose it's ok if you're not having sex with the underage person (and this underage person is 13 or 14 and up, younger than that I do see it as pedophilia)
Ok, you said "like", I didn't know you meant sex.

Sacramento, CA

#94592 Dec 3, 2013
MoonHowl wrote:
<quoted text> Bible. However I'm not Catholic, I'm Baptist. And as I said before, I could care if a guy sleeps with a guy, and a girl sleeps with a girl.
Could you be more specific and point out the chapter and verse that you think says it's a sin to be homosexual? Are you saying being homosexual is a decision?

Sacramento, CA

#94593 Dec 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I break a law without intention, I get off? Why are you changing the topic? Sexual perversion is an act that would be public and disgusting. Being gay or Bi or trans or straight does not equate a sexual perversion. A person that is born a certain way should not mean punishment. That would mean you are punishing your allah. Why did allah allow birth like that if it's wrong? You need to read what Jesus said and not what the sex pervert, mo said. Jesus said to Love others. mo said to let me sleep with your child. You have a concern about sex perversion but yet follow a sex pervert. How freaking funny is that? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 653,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Happy Lesbo 973,576
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 63,288
crossdressing on skype. (Apr '15) 9 min Blondselffscial 4
Just chatt 9 min Truthiness 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 618,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min crucifiedguy 281,819
More from around the web