No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94407 Nov 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another proof that the Quran is fake.
Jesus notes in Matthew 19 'eunuchs born that way'. Homosexuals. God judges homosexual behavior, not homosexuals.
Science now confirms that discernment.
Moreover, this is another example where Mohammad distorted God's Word for his own benefit, putting us under the final penalty of the the Law, administered by fallen man, rather than perfectly by God.
The evidence of that is the diabolical, barbaric violence and injustice occurring in every single Islamic country.
You should be apologizing for these things Mug. You clearly have no honest defense!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you need a lesson in Elementary English.
Eunuchs are not "gay people"!!
Now trying to distort Bible also?
Jesus notes three types of eunuchs in Matthew 19. What are they?

It seems to me Muslims need a lesson in peace and tolerance. A far more important issue, don't you think?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94408 Nov 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting people live does not mean you allow every one to harm others and there be no rule of law.
Open lewd acts should be punished and is punished in every civilized society.
But to "honor" these perverts and "assure" them that there is nothing wrong in them, and pass laws and legislatures to "protect" these perverts...and change "Your own marriage forms"...is going more than "live and let live".
It seems you "want" that this perversion should grow and more and more people get attracted to it?
Um, what about the lawlessness rampant across Islamic countries? Rife with injustice and bribery. Erupting with frustrated barbaric violence.

As Jesus noted, you should concentrate on the 'beam' in your own eye. Yet you can't even muster the character to apologize for atrocities against women and children!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94409 Nov 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting people live does not mean you allow every one to harm others and there be no rule of law.
Open lewd acts should be punished and is punished in every civilized society.
But to "honor" these perverts and "assure" them that there is nothing wrong in them, and pass laws and legislatures to "protect" these perverts...and change "Your own marriage forms"...is going more than "live and let live".
It seems you "want" that this perversion should grow and more and more people get attracted to it?
I agree if it causes harm and I agree an open lewd act is wrong. But what does that have to do with homosexuality? How does a gay person harm you or your family? Are you worried about you or your family becoming gay if they see a person that might be gay?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94410 Nov 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree if it causes harm and I agree an open lewd act is wrong. But what does that have to do with homosexuality? How does a gay person harm you or your family? Are you worried about you or your family becoming gay if they see a person that might be gay?
A gay person harms two families, himself, his spouse, the other party , his spouse and children the two families have.

There is no "written or unwritten law" that gay person shall not have sex with other party and there is no law that they shall not have children.

To call them as "normal people" and to make "laws for them" and sacrifice "your marriage forms to accommodate these perverts"....it all shows your "sympathy towards this practice and where your sympathies lie".

It is no small wonder that this flame of homosexuality is blowing fast and would soon consume the countries who are in forefront to save it from oblivion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#94411 Nov 23, 2013
I don't know.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#94413 Nov 23, 2013
There´s no reason why a man should plug his prick in another man´s ahole.
Adam

#94414 Nov 23, 2013

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94416 Nov 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
Jesus notes three types of eunuchs in Matthew 19. What are they?
Still conjecture, opinion and speculation.

I've already told you that I think the first refers to hermaphrodites. Jesus thought they were freaky.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#94417 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
There's really no "reason" for lots of things that people do. There's really no reason for fundamentalist a-holes to think they reign superior over LBGT people.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#94418 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
If you're a straight guy, there's no reason for you to be thinking about it…and yet….
Adam

#94419 Nov 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a straight guy, there's no reason for you to be thinking about it…and yet….
That's not your business.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#94420 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your business.
And my sexuality is none of your damned business. Jesus knows this; why don't you?
Adam

#94421 Nov 23, 2013
Get the facts straight. Homosexuality is nowhere supported or tolerated in any scripts of the bible. If you got the bible you will know it.Everything else the deal with human rights and equality and that god loves all his creatures is a fraud a fake all made up. Not one single solitary thread of truth to it. If that had been the case, why the Bible tells us why the men of Sodom were destroyed, the Sodomites the modern word for homosexuals: But if you think that God loves all his creatures and there´s no good and evil only free will why does the book Leviticus tell how the gays should be punished when you think homosexuality is ok in your eyes? Why do you assume god is ok with your doings at the same time when the bible plainly tell us that homosexuality is an abomination up to the Lord and should put to death? Not real bright are ye?
Adam

#94422 Nov 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And my sexuality is none of your damned business.
Right, but when you come out with full force and try to spread your gay propaganda on the net to pervert the youth and the kids then you get problem with me.

Sacramento, CA

#94423 Nov 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay person harms two families, himself, his spouse, the other party , his spouse and children the two families have.
There is no "written or unwritten law" that gay person shall not have sex with other party and there is no law that they shall not have children.
To call them as "normal people" and to make "laws for them" and sacrifice "your marriage forms to accommodate these perverts"....it all shows your "sympathy towards this practice and where your sympathies lie".
It is no small wonder that this flame of homosexuality is blowing fast and would soon consume the countries who are in forefront to save it from oblivion.
Most gay men don't have a spouse. Yes some will realize later what it takes for them to be happy, families are not that weak and unstable, Love is greater then that. Children see love not your hate. They see your hate when they are infused with it from people like you that teach them to hate. You are making a fool of yourself on this International forum. You need to go by facts and not your Muslim hate.

Sacramento, CA

#94424 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but when you come out with full force and try to spread your gay propaganda on the net to pervert the youth and the kids then you get problem with me.
People should have the right and freedom to say whatever they want, if you don't like it, complain on another thread if that makes it better.
Adam

#94425 Nov 23, 2013
You homosexuals think you got a special law and love from god? Well the law and love from god is If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
How you dare to say god loves homosexuals? Is the prize of his love for you homosexuals death penalty? You homosexuals are verily a special people without brain.A ppl who transgress all limits.

Sacramento, CA

#94426 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Get the facts straight. Homosexuality is nowhere supported or tolerated in any scripts of the bible. If you got the bible you will know it.Everything else the deal with human rights and equality and that god loves all his creatures is a fraud a fake all made up. Not one single solitary thread of truth to it. If that had been the case, why the Bible tells us why the men of Sodom were destroyed, the Sodomites the modern word for homosexuals: But if you think that God loves all his creatures and there´s no good and evil only free will why does the book Leviticus tell how the gays should be punished when you think homosexuality is ok in your eyes? Why do you assume god is ok with your doings at the same time when the bible plainly tell us that homosexuality is an abomination up to the Lord and should put to death? Not real bright are ye?
Read the whole not the bits, Read about idol worship in the Bible.

Sacramento, CA

#94427 Nov 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
You homosexuals think you got a special law and love from god? Well the law and love from god is If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
How you dare to say god loves homosexuals? Is the prize of his love for you homosexuals death penalty? You homosexuals are verily a special people without brain.A ppl who transgress all limits.
Stop playing God, YOU don't speak for God. And I'm not homosexual. God is about Love. NOT your hate! Let God Judge!
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94428 Nov 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Stop playing God, YOU don't speak for God. And I'm not homosexual. God is about Love. NOT your hate! Let God Judge!
You'll have to forgive my little Adolf, he usually doesn't know what he does. He has absolute certitude in God's agreement with his choice of Christian beliefs, which are usually plagiarized from other sources by the way. He also has absolute certitude in Allah's agreement with his choice of Muslim beliefs, which are almost always plagiarized from other sources. He harms no one other than himself, but he can be fun to play pop the penguin with. You can get my boy into a fun little tizzy. I call him Adolf because I provoked him into using the name Adolf Hitler as his screen name on another thread and won't ever let him live it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 865,643
50% rescue withdraw bonus - 5stars forex 21 min 5Stars Forex 1
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 43 min ashuashu 487
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,039
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr cute94 465
Native American lives MATTER 2 hr Poov 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 272,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 600,085
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr andy 45
More from around the web