59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94354 Nov 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed even when you hang and stone people for being gay, ever since the beginning of time, more keep emerging. Will you honor kill any of your children if they come out and realize they are gay? What kind of human being are you?
Why do you hang people for "killing" another human?

Why do you hang people for leaking secrets of country?

Are you not punishing God by doing do?
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94355 Nov 19, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
yes, sex between a man and woman is private,but sex between two men is sodomy, have you ever seen animals sodomizing each other or call it gay animals lol
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94356 Nov 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, so why would anyone punish a person born a different way? That would be like punishing God, or Allah.
Gay people may have been born that way, but not a homosexual no ,Homosexual is a normal male who has sex with a gay person therefore it is a great sin.
there are homosexual men that are married to woman divorce them and then move in with gay men (they cannot make up their minds do they want to be Arther or Martha)
What would you say if a man,a father has a son and the son walks into his bedroom and finds his father having sex with a man ??
What respect will a child have for his father ??? How will it effect the child in a emotional way??

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#94357 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, sex between a man and woman is private,but sex between two men is sodomy, have you ever seen animals sodomizing each other or call it gay animals lol
Yes, male dogs do mount each other. That might be why "bitch" also has a homosexual meaning.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94358 Nov 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, male dogs do mount each other. That might be why "bitch" also has a homosexual meaning.
they may mount each other but they do not penetrate, i am 69 yrs old have seen a lot in life.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94359 Nov 19, 2013
about 70% of people on this site is gay.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#94360 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy defines an act, not a gender.

Sodomy can occur between men and women.

But, because of the vast knowledge you've accumulated in your 69 years, you knew that already - right?
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94361 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
it has been a abomination to my family a filthy and dirty way of life of sodomy and a very heart broken child
that was effected by his sodomite father
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94362 Nov 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy defines an act, not a gender.
Sodomy can occur between men and women.
But, because of the vast knowledge you've accumulated in your 69 years, you knew that already - right?
sodomy has to do with gender that why its called sodomy

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#94363 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> it has been a abomination to my family a filthy and dirty way of life of sodomy and a very heart broken child
that was effected by his sodomite father
Your kid will get over it...
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#94364 Nov 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kid will get over it...
he will never get over it he is 12yrs old, his father refuses to pay maintenance as well

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94365 Nov 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hang people for "killing" another human?
Why do you hang people for leaking secrets of country?
Are you not punishing God by doing do?
Because they were not born to kill or leak secrets, I believe in free will. It's a known medical fact that gays are born different. Are you able to figure it out?

Sacramento, CA

#94366 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
1500 animal species practice homosexuality.

Sacramento, CA

#94367 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Gay people may have been born that way, but not a homosexual no ,Homosexual is a normal male who has sex with a gay person therefore it is a great sin.
there are homosexual men that are married to woman divorce them and then move in with gay men (they cannot make up their minds do they want to be Arther or Martha)
What would you say if a man,a father has a son and the son walks into his bedroom and finds his father having sex with a man ??
What respect will a child have for his father ??? How will it effect the child in a emotional way??
Gay and Homosexual are the same. It's not that they can't make up their minds, it's that society has scared them into something they are not. Then they decide they just want to be happy. I would not want a child to walk into a room with any parent having sex. Even straight sex. Most kids today are smart enough to understand what being gay is. It's the old people like you that need to move on and let people be happy, it's not hurting you, is it? Kids seeing gay people doesn't make them gay.

Sacramento, CA

#94368 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
about 70% of people on this site is gay.
How do you know? I'm not.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#94369 Nov 19, 2013
Well I agree with what Jesus had to say about homosexuality.
Sam

London, KY

#94370 Nov 19, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94371 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
I really don't mind breaking this to you sport, but the folk who came up with the notion of "sodomy" in the Middle Ages meant it to refer to all sexual activities which if completed, would not result in the miracle of conception. God only approved of vaginal intercourse and only if the intent of the act was conception. Anything and everything else, sodomy. Even for opposite sex couples, even if they were married. The first laws prohibiting acts of "sodomy" referred to acts not only male/male in nature, but male/female as well. Many strangely omitted acts of a female/female variety, but added those later. When the Lawrence decision was handed down, it overturned only 6 state laws specifically prohibiting certain named same sex sexual acts, as for the other 7, they applied to those same acts among the male/female persuasion.

PS, you really don't know much about what goes on in the animal kingdom. You'd be shocked what some of the wild things be doing. Science has seen everything from same sex sex acts as a show of domination to partnered same sex pairs raising offspring. I've heard where it's some 1500 species in which scientists have observed either homosexual sexual behavior or with members of the species, where if they were human, we'd say they were pretty darn gay.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94372 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
Gay people may have been born that way, but not a homosexual no ,Homosexual is a normal male who has sex with a gay person therefore it is a great sin.
Whoever taught you that ought to be ashamed of themselves. Most children are born to be completely and totally heterosexually oriented when they grow up, some are not. Some are born to be to some degree attracted to not only their opposite sex, but their own sex as well. Others are born to be attracted only to members of their same sex. Where you start out on this spectrum between "straight" and "gay" isn't up to us. It's the result of genetics and biology. Being openly and honestly "gay" makes living with having been born to be same sex attracted a whole lot easier. While people of faith are free to pray that their God views "it" as great a sin as they choose to believe. That would be between you and your God, not our problem.
doug wrote:
Such wit, such wisdom, I hope for your sake that you're either good looking or related to rich. People like you make life difficult for those of us born to be same sex attracted and sometimes make living openly, honestly and just as "gay" as God in His wisdom made you damn near impossible. Some of you "straight" folk can be downright hazardous to our health. To cope with the fact that they have been born to be same sex attracted in a world full of thoughts like yours, some "gay" men pretend to be "straight", some for most or even all of their lifetime. You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself, not the man with the courage to stand up to your pathetic mockery and embrace the gift God had given him.
doug wrote:
If you're not going to teach your child to knock, consider door locks. The only daddy/daddy specific advice I'd have is, that it usually works out for the better if your children have some idea that would be in the realm of possibility before an oops like that might happen. Personally, I don't know any children with "gay" fathers who found out by way of your lurid fantasy.
doug wrote:
Sigh. I'm just thankful someone like you won't be there if it were to ever happen. You standing there screaming "what about the children" would screw up everybody in the room for life.

What do you say when a child walks in on daddy and he's having sex with a woman? It was mommy, I hope.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94373 Nov 19, 2013
doug wrote:
sodomy has to do with gender that why its called sodomy
You know, you really should have every right in the world to walk up and slap the taste out of the mouth of whoever taught you this. I swear, so much complete and utter ignorance in one sentence fragment that whoever did that to you has it coming.

When it was first used in the 13th century, sodomy was in reference to four sexual acts which could not result in procreation: anal, oral, bestial and manual. It applied regardless of the sex, species or number of participants, commit any of these acts, you too were committing the sin of the Sodomites. When the notion of "sodomy" was written into secular law, it was always as an equal opportunity offense. It didn't matter if it were man, woman or mammal, you committed criminal sodomy. The good old days, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 47,931
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 646,345
Gay Teens/Adults in Austin, Texas for meetups (Jun '15) 20 min Joseph 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Journey 971,570
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Inspector2 618,611
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web