59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94333 Nov 17, 2013
Rick wrote:
If you want to pray that God agrees with you on that, you go right ahead. Whether He agrees with you or not as to the answer to your prayer is His call, not yours.

It don't matter which good book you are reading, there will always be and always have been, those who read it differently than you do.
Ans.

It does not matter what scriptures you read and in whatever way or read (unless you bring your own pre conceived meanings into that scripture), homosexuality is always condemned in every religious scripture.

There is not a single word of encouragement and even slightest hint that these people are "Normal" as other people.

They are engaging in a sexual perversion and doing an abdominal act.

This is sin from religious angle, this is sin from social angle, this is sin from medical angle and this is sun from preservation of human race on this earth.

But to forgive any sin or punish the doer is on Sole Discretion of God and no human has any say on it.

Why should I pray God to forgive or punish the doers of that sin, it is the sinners themselves who should decide what they want.

Why are you turning on me?

Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94334 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ans.
It does not matter what scriptures you read and in whatever way or read (unless you bring your own pre conceived meanings into that scripture), homosexuality is always condemned in every religious scripture.
So you pray, but it doesn't really matter what YOU claim, like I told you, there always have been and always will be those who read those assorted holy books differently than you choose to.
MUQ wrote:
There is not a single word of encouragement and even slightest hint that these people are "Normal" as other people.
They are engaging in a sexual perversion and doing an abdominal act.
The phrase you were groping for was an abominable act, your version sounds like someone is doing calisthenics. If this is the crap you want to believe, more power to you, but convincing that your choice of interpretations is the ONLY possible one, not so much.
MUQ wrote:
This is sin from religious angle, this is sin from social angle, this is sin from medical angle and this is sun from preservation of human race on this earth.
The human mind forced to rationalize the most irrational nonsense, sad really. I guess I'm going to have to keep telling this, but if this is what you really want to pray, the best of luck to you, but convincing me that any higher power actually has given you the answer to it, not happening. A very simple reality for you, as far as we know, there have always been folk created to be not heterosexual when they grow up, whether heterosexuals have liked that or not. We are reaching a point in human evolution where heterosexuals not liking the reality that some folk aren't designed to be heterosexual is no longer our problem; it's yours.
MUQ wrote:
But to forgive any sin or punish the doer is on Sole Discretion of God and no human has any say on it.
Apparently, your role is to tell us incessantly that you pray that God finds what you imagine us doing is sinful and that we are to be punished for it either in the here and now or hereafter.
MUQ wrote:
Why should I pray God to forgive or punish the doers of that sin, it is the sinners themselves who should decide what they want.
Why are you turning on me?
I'm not turning on you, merely pointing out the reality that you are not the spokesperson for any higher power and that all viewpoints expressed by you are yours and yours alone. Who and what you pray for, don't pray for, your relationship with any higher power or powers is between you and them.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94335 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Shows you know next to nothing about any religion. Your posts are proofs of that.
Scriptures of all religions call Homosexuality as sin and have recommended harshest punishment for its perpetrators.
02. Committing a Sin and going to hell are two different things.
It is Prerogative of God to forgive any sin or punish the doer.
If He sees humility and sincere repentance from the Sinner, He might forgive it (And He does forgets many sins of His slaves and servents).
But those who do not repent and remain haughty after committing the sins, there case is different.
They in fact Mock God and Question His Authority and Challenge Him….
You try any of these on our earthly courts and see how the "merciful judges" deal with you.
You posted: "Who goes to hell is to be decided by God and not by any humans"....When in fact your religion stones people for being gay kind of defeats that statement.

Sacramento, CA

#94336 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

It is Prerogative of God to forgive any sin or punish the doer.
If He sees humility and sincere repentance from the Sinner, He might forgive it (And He does forgets many sins of His slaves and servents).
But those who do not repent and remain haughty after committing the sins, there case is different.
They in fact Mock God and Question His Authority and Challenge Him….
You try any of these on our earthly courts and see how the "merciful judges" deal with you.
The fact is that people are being born gay, bi and straight makes it very confusing that a true God would punish a person just for being born. I say, let God Judge. What do you say?

Sacramento, CA

#94337 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
People calling each other names, forgetting the main subject of the thread, Is Homosexuality a Sin?
Yes, it is a sin from every angle. Who goes to hell is to be decided by God and not by any humans.
Talk about sin....ooooops, I wonder if Mo ever made this mistake?.........

Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for "understanding and forgiveness" after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports.

In a public appearance filmed and posted online, members of the Al-Qaeda-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), one brandishing a knife, held up a bearded head before a crowd in Aleppo.

The jihadists triumphantly described the execution of what they said was a member of an Iraqi Shiite militia fighting for President Bashar Al-Assad.

As it turned out, reported the Telegraph, the head belonged to a member of Ahrar al-Sham, which is a Sunni jihadist rebel group that often fights alongside ISIS, though it does not share its Al-Qaeda ideology.

Sacramento, CA

#94338 Nov 17, 2013
Ooooops...we made a mistake brothers!!!!
No virgins for you! Al-Qaida's "John Belushi" moment!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94339 Nov 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You posted: "Who goes to hell is to be decided by God and not by any humans"....When in fact your religion stones people for being gay kind of defeats that statement.
The criminals have to be punished by the law. That is their punishment in this world and in the next world, God would decide what should be done to them.

It is a two edged sword!!

If they repent after crime, may be the earthly punishment is enough, otherwise the "real punishment" is in the hereafter, where there will be no death.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94340 Nov 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about sin....ooooops, I wonder if Mo ever made this mistake?.........
Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for "understanding and forgiveness" after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports.
In a public appearance filmed and posted online, members of the Al-Qaeda-affiliated Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), one brandishing a knife, held up a bearded head before a crowd in Aleppo.
The jihadists triumphantly described the execution of what they said was a member of an Iraqi Shiite militia fighting for President Bashar Al-Assad.
As it turned out, reported the Telegraph, the head belonged to a member of Ahrar al-Sham, which is a Sunni jihadist rebel group that often fights alongside ISIS, though it does not share its Al-Qaeda ideology.
ANYONE who commits any sin has to account for it. There is no "special concession " to Muslims.

EVERYONE has to give accounts for their deeds before their Creator. There is no license given to Muslims to kill innocent men , women and children , Muslims or Non Muslims.

So instaed of giving examples from what Muslims are doing, you should talk about Islamic laws and Islamic teachings.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94341 Nov 17, 2013
Rick wrote:
01. So you pray, but it doesn't really matter what YOU claim, like I told you, there always have been and always will be those who read those assorted holy books differently than you choose to.

02. The phrase you were groping for was an abominable act, your version sounds like someone is doing calisthenics. If this is the crap you want to believe, more power to you, but convincing that your choice of interpretations is the ONLY possible one, not so much.

03. The human mind forced to rationalize the most irrational nonsense, sad really. I guess I'm going to have to keep telling this, but if this is what you really want to pray, the best of luck to you, but convincing me that any higher power actually has given you the answer to it, not happening. A very simple reality for you, as far as we know, there have always been folk created to be not heterosexual when they grow up, whether heterosexuals have liked that or not. We are reaching a point in human evolution where heterosexuals not liking the reality that some folk aren't designed to be heterosexual is no longer our problem; it's yours.

04. Apparently, your role is to tell us incessantly that you pray that God finds what you imagine us doing is sinful and that we are to be punished for it either in the here and now or hereafter.

05. I'm not turning on you, merely pointing out the reality that you are not the spokesperson for any higher power and that all viewpoints expressed by you are yours and yours alone. Who and what you pray for, don't pray for, your relationship with any higher power or powers is between you and them.
Ans.

01. It is only people with "distorted minds" you will make their "own crooked thoughts" from clear meaning of their scriptures.

Scriptures comment on Homosexuality is well known. Biblical Law, Islamic law and Hindu law are "unanimous" on this being an abdominal act.

02. If you can provide "matching phrases" to abdominal act, please go ahead.

03. Higher power has given power to every one to pass on the message of truth to whomsoever they can. This is a privilege given to every one, not to me alone.

04. I do not Pray God to punish the sinful, I only tell people that those who are doing sin should repent before their Creator.

05. I am not spokes person of God, I only tell what I find written in His revelation to us.

PS:

You speak of "Higher Power" as if it was a derogatory term , do you? Like making hissing sound in a word that has no "s" in it!!

Sacramento, CA

#94342 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminals have to be punished by the law. That is their punishment in this world and in the next world, God would decide what should be done to them.
It is a two edged sword!!
If they repent after crime, may be the earthly punishment is enough, otherwise the "real punishment" is in the hereafter, where there will be no death.
Thank you for exposing the reality of Islam. At least you came clean on how backwards you people live. And how cruel and hateful you people are. You actually want people punished for being born a certain way?

Sacramento, CA

#94343 Nov 17, 2013
What a surprise…NOT! Turns out hateful graffiti on a French mosque was put there by the mosque’s imam
Ever wonder why we see so many incidents of Muslim crying wolves whining about anti-Islam slurs painted on mosque walls, yet rarely hear about any culprit being arrested? More often than not, it is a member of the mosque who is to blame, in order to gain media attention and/or sympathy from the community.

Couldn’t happen in Islam…. Their Sheik’s and Imam’s are “Allah’s final prophet and his messenger – their beloved Mohammad”– yes, his keepers of the faith – the infallible, truthful and beyond reproach soothsayers of Islam! So Lest We Forget, here is one of their Greatest from here Downunda – the Sheik Al-Hilali….. displaying all of Allah’s / Islam’s example of Truth, Honesty, Morality etc etc etc…
And we thought the Camera never lies…… Must have been a Zionist Sorcerer…
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94344 Nov 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for exposing the reality of Islam. At least you came clean on how backwards you people live. And how cruel and hateful you people are. You actually want people punished for being born a certain way?
What is this crap of people being born in a "certain way"?

Are people born with "thieving habits"?

Are people born with "Killing and murdering tendencies".

Are people born with "forgering tendencies"?

Are people born with "sexual perversion" tendencies?

Why then we punish all these people and "only" leave Homos?

This Homosexuality is another perversion like any other sexual perversion.

The criminals are punishable if their acts come to light and they are caught and convicted like any other doers of evil deed.

No one is born "in a certain way"....it is just a propaganda item.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94345 Nov 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
[QUOTE who="MUQ"]

01. It is only people with "distorted minds" you will make their "own crooked thoughts" from clear meaning of their scriptures.
I assure you that there are plenty of folk within whatever faith you claim to be a part of who feel the exact same way about your choice of beliefs and that it is you who is ignoring the clear meaning of your scriptures.
Scriptures comment on Homosexuality is well known. Biblical Law,
MUQ wrote:
Islamic law and Hindu law are "unanimous" on this being an abdominal act.
Repeat after me, a-bom-in-a-ble, abominable, not abdominal. They do not mean the same thing. FYI I know both Muslims and Hindus who would disagree with your absolute certainty. Sorry.
MUQ wrote:
02. If you can provide "matching phrases" to abdominal act, please go ahead.
Is there an English translation available for this? Repeat eight more times, abominable. Write the word correctly ten times and it should keep you from making the same silly error. The sad thing is, even if you remembered abominable it still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.
MUQ wrote:
03. Higher power has given power to every one to pass on the message of truth to whomsoever they can. This is a privilege given to every one, not to me alone.
And fortunately, that higher power has given us the power to recognize when there is little to any truth in someone else's alleged truth. Whether or not your higher power agrees with your version of the truth simply isn't your call to make. You have, in this country anyways, the right and the freedom to believe whatever you want, but everybody else enjoys the right and the freedom not to believe what you pray is the truth.
MUQ wrote:
04. I do not Pray God to punish the sinful, I only tell people that those who are doing sin should repent before their Creator.
I guess everyone needs a hobby. I take it that you are personally free from any and all sins yourself. I say that because you would have to be awfully darn good with any and all requirements of your faith in order to have the free time to point out what you see as the flaws other folk have in their relationship with their Creator. Jesus taught that if you were going to be a judgmental prak your hands and everything else had to be clean. I can't recall if the Prophet voiced any sort of opinion on the subject judgmental praks among his followers
MUQ wrote:
05. I am not spokes person of God, I only tell what I find written in His revelation to us.
I know that, it's something I pointed out to you. What you seem to be forgetting, is that whether or not He agrees with you on your choice of revelations isn't your call to make.
MUQ wrote:
PS:
You speak of "Higher Power" as if it was a derogatory term , do you? Like making hissing sound in a word that has no "s" in it!!
Since I am speaking of all systems based on faith, I use higher power as a catch all. I am not a person of faith, I have absolutely nothing against those who are, even when they espouse views which I find morally repugnant.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94346 Nov 17, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you that there are plenty of folk within whatever faith you claim to be a part of who feel the exact same way about your choice of beliefs and that it is you who is ignoring the clear meaning of your scriptures.
Scriptures comment on Homosexuality is well known. Biblical Law, <quoted text>Repeat after me, a-bom-in-a-ble, abominable, not abdominal. They do not mean the same thing. FYI I know both Muslims and Hindus who would disagree with your absolute certainty. Sorry.
<quoted text>Is there an English translation available for this? Repeat eight more times, abominable. Write the word correctly ten times and it should keep you from making the same silly error. The sad thing is, even if you remembered abominable it still wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.
<quoted text>And fortunately, that higher power has given us the power to recognize when there is little to any truth in someone else's alleged truth. Whether or not your higher power agrees with your version of the truth simply isn't your call to make. You have, in this country anyways, the right and the freedom to believe whatever you want, but everybody else enjoys the right and the freedom not to believe what you pray is the truth.
<quoted text>I guess everyone needs a hobby. I take it that you are personally free from any and all sins yourself. I say that because you would have to be awfully darn good with any and all requirements of your faith in order to have the free time to point out what you see as the flaws other folk have in their relationship with their Creator. Jesus taught that if you were going to be a judgmental prak your hands and everything else had to be clean. I can't recall if the Prophet voiced any sort of opinion on the subject judgmental praks among his followers
<quoted text>I know that, it's something I pointed out to you. What you seem to be forgetting, is that whether or not He agrees with you on your choice of revelations isn't your call to make.
<quoted text>Since I am speaking of all systems based on faith, I use higher power as a catch all. I am not a person of faith, I have absolutely nothing against those who are, even when they espouse views which I find morally repugnant.
I think we have enough of blows on each other.

It is better if we "cool off" for a while.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94347 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would give you time to apologize for the cowardly, depraved behavior of Islam against women and children.

Or the unwarranted murder of Christians who constantly come to the assistance of Muslims in catastrophes and atrocities.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94348 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I'm sorry that you're in over your head in this discussion, but I already had that figured out before I started.

Sacramento, CA

#94349 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminals are punishable if their acts come to light and they are caught and convicted like any other doers of evil deed.
LOL....you are comparing "choices" to a person being born gay. Do you go around punishing animals when they engage in homosexuality? No, it's not propaganda, it's medical science.

Writing in The Quarterly Review of Biology, researchers William Rice, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and Urban Friberg, a professor at Uppsala University in Sweden, believe that homosexuality can be explained by the presence of epi-marks — temporary switches that control how our genes are expressed during gestation and after we're born.

Specifically, the researchers discovered sex-specific epi-marks which, unlike most genetic switches, get passed down from father to daughter or mother to son. Most epi-marks don't normally pass between generations and are essentially "erased." Rice and Friberg say this explains why homosexuality appears to run in families, yet has no real genetic underpinning.

Epigenetic mechanisms can be seen as an added layer of information that clings to our DNA. Epi-marks regulate the expression of genes according to the strength of external cues. Genes are basically the instruction book, while epi-marks direct how those instructions get carried out. For example, they can determine when, where, and how much of a gene gets expressed.

Moreover, epi-marks are usually produced from scratch with each generation — but new evidence is showing that they can sometimes carryover from parent to child. It's this phenomenon that gives the impression of having shared genes with relatives.

Sacramento, CA

#94350 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed even when you hang and stone people for being gay, ever since the beginning of time, more keep emerging. Will you honor kill any of your children if they come out and realize they are gay? What kind of human being are you?
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#94351 Nov 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Human offspring are not born completely blank slates; genetics, biology and the mom to be's environment all lay the groundwork for all sorts of instinctual needs, some of which you need to work on from your first breath others will need to be met later. Human offspring, due to factors of genetics, biology and the mom to be's environment, come out on a spectrum, not a dichotomy. There is one spectrum between physically male and physically female. There is ANOTHER spectrum between psychologically male and psychologically female. And a THIRD spectrum between heterosexual and homosexual. This has always been the case. It's time you get used to it.

Sacramento, CA

#94352 Nov 18, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>Human offspring are not born completely blank slates; genetics, biology and the mom to be's environment all lay the groundwork for all sorts of instinctual needs, some of which you need to work on from your first breath others will need to be met later. Human offspring, due to factors of genetics, biology and the mom to be's environment, come out on a spectrum, not a dichotomy. There is one spectrum between physically male and physically female. There is ANOTHER spectrum between psychologically male and psychologically female. And a THIRD spectrum between heterosexual and homosexual. This has always been the case. It's time you get used to it.
I agree, so why would anyone punish a person born a different way? That would be like punishing God, or Allah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 650,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Clearwater 56,018
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Steve III 44,945
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min trifecta1 971,740
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 29 min Doctor REALTY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 48 min Aussie Kev 2,310
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 435
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web