57,765 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#94257 Nov 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This is what Science is now saying. I am just repeating it. Are you worried?
Nowhere does science say it's a defect, or a mistake. I'm not worried because I've done the research for myself and know what it says.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94258 Nov 10, 2013
Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring:

Quran 18: 86 Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…

Quran 18: 90 Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

Serious scientific errors here! Firstly, it is scientifically accepted fact that, the Sun never go down in a muddy spring. Secondly, this seems to presuppose a FLAT Earth, otherwise how can there be an extreme point in the West or in the East? A sunrise there would be basically just the same as at any other place on this earth, at land or sea. It would still look as if it is setting “far away”. It does say, that he reached THE PLACE where the Sun sets and in his second Journey the place where it rises.

Sacramento, CA

#94259 Nov 10, 2013
Why Allah Created Stars!

Quran gives us further scientific knowledge by telling us that the stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils:

Quran 67: 5 And We have (from of old) adorned the lowest heaven (sky) with lamps, and We have made such (Lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans…

Quran 37: 6-8 We have indeed decorated the lower heaven (sky) with beauty (in) the stars,(for beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans. So they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side.

Thus, the stars are nothing but missiles to throw at devils so that they may not eavesdrop on the heavenly council. Once again we find how Allah was high on his superstitious weirdness.

Sacramento, CA

#94260 Nov 10, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere does science say it's a defect, or a mistake. I'm not worried because I've done the research for myself and know what it says.
What part of this do you not agree with?......... Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself..........Where did you do your research and what were your conclusions?
Toby

Portland, OR

#94261 Nov 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What part of this do you not agree with?......... Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself..........Where did you do your research and what were your conclusions?
Epi-markers have nothing to do with anything termed (DNA expression), there is something called gene expression though. Also epi-markers don't change the DNA sequence at all, it is Epi-markers that alter gene expression which is speculated to influence sexual orientation

Sacramento, CA

#94262 Nov 11, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Epi-markers have nothing to do with anything termed (DNA expression), there is something called gene expression though. Also epi-markers don't change the DNA sequence at all, it is Epi-markers that alter gene expression which is speculated to influence sexual orientation
Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment Writing in The Quarterly Review of Biology, researchers William Rice, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and Urban Friberg, a professor at Uppsala University in Sweden, believe that homosexuality can be explained by the presence of epi-marks — temporary switches that control how our genes are expressed during gestation and after we're born.

Read it again, slower and tell me what part you disagree with? Being gay is not about genetics.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94263 Nov 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment Writing in The Quarterly Review of Biology, researchers William Rice, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and Urban Friberg, a professor at Uppsala University in Sweden, believe that homosexuality can be explained by the presence of epi-marks — temporary switches that control how our genes are expressed during gestation and after we're born.
Read it again, slower and tell me what part you disagree with? Being gay is not about genetics.
Good material. Thank you.
Griffco13

Plymouth, MA

#94264 Nov 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why Allah Created Stars!
Quran gives us further scientific knowledge by telling us that the stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils:
Quran 67: 5 And We have (from of old) adorned the lowest heaven (sky) with lamps, and We have made such (Lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans…
Quran 37: 6-8 We have indeed decorated the lower heaven (sky) with beauty (in) the stars,(for beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans. So they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side.
Thus, the stars are nothing but missiles to throw at devils so that they may not eavesdrop on the heavenly council. Once again we find how Allah was high on his superstitious weirdness.
Not

Not that i expect you to agree but the book of Quran is a man idea of a god that was a "Come Lately" to the Muslim community.What did they have befoes Mohammad made his entry into the desert world of the arabs. The Jews and Christians had their holy book we call the Bible. But the Arabs had NOBODY....So this guy you call Muhammad came up by the power of the devil and created his own ideas of a god and thus Islam was created...not by a god but by a man.
If what you say was true, god would have had a holy book for the arabs when Ishmeal grew up and started his version of a holy god, muslim style. Holy books that men wrote in the 6th century are books of a cultish extremist Do you understand the true meaning of a CULT? Allah is only a Arab word meaning GOD. It is NOT a personal name like in Christanity, Jesus. People think that titles and names are one of the same, but they are wrong. Nothing personal to you and i don't think you will agree with me, never the less, my ideolgy has wisdom and intellergence, where as your's are built around stories that are cultish in their thought...Peace

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94265 Nov 11, 2013
Abuse is illegal.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Yet sodomy is now legal.

How do you explain the disconnect?

Moreover, equating such a disgusting perversion to marriage is societies' interest.

I have never discouraged ss couples from developing their own relationships. BUT IF YOU DEMAND they be called marriage, I will use every fact available to expose the fallacy that ss couples equate to marriage.

The power of my posts is that they are based on fact.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94266 Nov 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Abuse is illegal.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Yet sodomy is now legal.
QUOTE]

Some Str8 couples like anal and some gay couples don't like anal. Either way, it's nun of your f'in business.
[QUOTE who="KiMare"]Abuse is illegal.

Moreover, equating such a disgusting perversion to marriage is societies' interest.
QUOTE]

You're the only f-tard who attempts to connect anal sex with marriage. A marriage is not the sum of its sexual proclivities.

I have never discouraged ss couples from developing their own relationships. BUT IF YOU DEMAND they be called marriage, I will use every fact available to expose the fallacy that ss couples equate to marriage.

You have YET to offer any facts.

The power of my posts is that they are based on fact.
QUOTE]

It's adorable that you think your posts have power. They don't.

Really. They don't.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94267 Nov 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say that the sex of a child is the only thing Doctors can know before birth? They can perform a heart surgery on an unborn baby. Don't give me this bs that the passage refers to what Allah knows about the outcome of the life before birth because that would go against free will. Nice try, but you lose. Allah needs to catch up with the Medical field.
Doctors know only a "very small" part of the child inside the womb, while God knows "every detail" about that child!!

It was you who "boasted" that it is the sex of child that is mentioned in Quran and our scientists have cracked that info!

You seem to forget what you write, do you?

Sacramento, CA

#94268 Nov 11, 2013
Griffco13 wrote:
<quoted text> Not
Not that i expect you to agree but the book of Quran is a man idea of a god that was a "Come Lately" to the Muslim community.What did they have befoes Mohammad made his entry into the desert world of the arabs. The Jews and Christians had their holy book we call the Bible. But the Arabs had NOBODY....So this guy you call Muhammad came up by the power of the devil and created his own ideas of a god and thus Islam was created...not by a god but by a man.
If what you say was true, god would have had a holy book for the arabs when Ishmeal grew up and started his version of a holy god, muslim style. Holy books that men wrote in the 6th century are books of a cultish extremist Do you understand the true meaning of a CULT? Allah is only a Arab word meaning GOD. It is NOT a personal name like in Christanity, Jesus. People think that titles and names are one of the same, but they are wrong. Nothing personal to you and i don't think you will agree with me, never the less, my ideolgy has wisdom and intellergence, where as your's are built around stories that are cultish in their thought...Peace
? What part did I write that you don't agree with? Can you be specific? Are you able to comprehend? Do you realize my posts are showing the falsehoods of Islam? Learn to read, then respond.

Sacramento, CA

#94269 Nov 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors know only a "very small" part of the child inside the womb, while God knows "every detail" about that child!!
It was you who "boasted" that it is the sex of child that is mentioned in Quran and our scientists have cracked that info!
You seem to forget what you write, do you?
Really? So did Allah know when Bin Laden was born that he would be a terrorist? Are we predestined? We both know that it was the sex of the child that Allah was speaking about, but now Doctors know much more then just the sex as I clearly pointed out. YOU LOSE!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94270 Nov 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>? What part did I write that you don't agree with? Can you be specific? Are you able to comprehend? Do you realize my posts are showing the falsehoods of Islam? Learn to read, then respond.
So far they have not shown any "falsehood" of Islam.

They only show your very superficial knowledge about Islam and Quran.

Displaying you own ignorance is not one which some one say showing falsehood, will it?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94271 Nov 11, 2013
Griffco13 wrote:
<quoted text> Not
And that single man, put to shame all the combined efforts of so many writers and centuries of wisdom which Jews and Christians had collected.

He brought a book that has remain without parallel in Entire History of World Scripture. A book preserved in its pristine condition in its original language, and memorized in full by hundreds of thousands of Muslims, old, young and children , a feat which NONE of the past religious scriptures could match.

Your constant criticism of Islam shows your FEAR and Inferiority Complex, nothing more.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#94272 Nov 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE]
Really. They don't.
I'll second that.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#94273 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Displaying you own ignorance is not one which some one say showing falsehood, will it?
I'm still reading up on that one, MUQ. Knowledge is power, as they say.

Location hidden

#94274 Nov 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE]
Really. They don't.
You keep adamantly claiming that...

And yet, ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered HALVES of marriage.

Location hidden

#94275 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that single man, put to shame all the combined efforts of so many writers and centuries of wisdom which Jews and Christians had collected.
He brought a book that has remain without parallel in Entire History of World Scripture. A book preserved in its pristine condition in its original language, and memorized in full by hundreds of thousands of Muslims, old, young and children , a feat which NONE of the past religious scriptures could match.
Your constant criticism of Islam shows your FEAR and Inferiority Complex, nothing more.
Yes, everywhere I look at Islam, I see the effect of the Quran. Muslims barbarically killing each other and raping women and children and killing innocent people.

Seems to me, all this shows your blind stupidity Mug...

Sacramento, CA

#94276 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you have no answer? You claim Allah knows our life before we are born. So did Allah know when Bin Laden was born that he would be a terrorist? Are we predestined? If that was the case, why didn't Allah protect his religion and kill him before he was born? What you are saying is that it's Allah's fault. We both know that it was the sex of the child that Allah was speaking about, but now Doctors know much more then just the sex as I clearly pointed out. YOU LOSE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 817,406
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Peace_Warrior 609,795
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Pegasus 270,026
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 37 min discocrisco 69,887
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Seentheotherside 578,887
News Rain, warmer temperatures raise river level in ... 39 min discocrisco 1
News Become a CBN Partner 40 min discocrisco 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Clearwater 176,199
More from around the web