Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94235 Nov 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling back on what the Bible says is basically saying that God done it because God said in the Bible that God done it. That is a logical fallacy, but it is too late at night for me to remember what it is called or to try to google it to get the correct term. You can't use what is being questioned as being true, or not, as the evidence of what you are attempting to show. On a simpler level, that is like a judge dismissing a murderer from a murder rap, because the murderer pled not guilty. The source is what is in question, so you cannot fall back on the source to prove what you are attempting, but failing, to prove.
Many people enjoy and experience similar psychological experiences from various other endeavors not connected to any deity worship too. Intense group interaction in some of the various types of psychology can do that, meditation can, I suppose drugs can, though I can speak personally only about the legal drugs, as I have never touched any of the illegal ones. I attended an Amway convention once, in Ohio, where the atmosphere was much like a revivalist religious meeting, but Amway and religion are not even remotely related. Both being scams could possibly be a connection.
When you say that you have experienced numerous cases of God both blessing or disciplining you, what you are saying is that something worked in your favor on some occasions, and not on others, which would be the case for everyone, as events can go either way, and most of us have experienced both good, and bad things. To say God was what caused that or let that happen is saying that you saw the hand of God actually physically do the act, or not do it, as one would observe another human being doing something. I know that neither you nor anyone else who claims that God acted or didn't act in a situation actually witnessed God participating at all. That you attribute those events to God's decision is something that you decide to do likely based on how your were indoctrinated to believe in what causes those things.
You are attempting to impose fact on faith.

You have every right to do so. I have every right to believe/have faith in a Being I cannot see right now.

You also have every right to disagree with my theory/faith. You are, however, in a minority.

I would suggest you recognize that much of science is still theory, I mean faith...

Smile.

Location hidden

#94236 Nov 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the arrogant ignorance raises it's mud in the face head again...
Might want to check out the Big Bang theory (top scientific creation theory currently), along with the amino acid puddle on the ground theory of how life began.
Interestingly, the Bible did not creation out of nothing and life out of the ground. It just was noted 5000 years before science caught up...
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will just bypass this as your attempting to bring some humor into what could be a serious intellectual discussion.
Your scoffing is covering an inability to explain it. Ricarrdo notes the incorrect notions of the Quran written thousands of years after the Bible. That would be an example of ignorance speculating.

I didn't mention that the brief history of creation also noted human life at it's absolute roots as being genderless. Moreover, you have also avoided my questions about the Law being given by an Alien and the profoundly accurate prediction of the results that we witness today...

Location hidden

#94237 Nov 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just agreed with me but didn't realize you were doing so. Both Christianity and Islam arose out of Judaism, so if you shoot the first one down, the others have no basis at all. I do think that the beliefs of Christianity far surpass those of the believers in the God of the Old Testament, in that the Jesus character was attempting to show man how to treat other human beings, while the Old Testament was more about how horrible God would treat human beings if they displease him. All of them used the horrors to keep them alive. Christianity should have died before it even was officially sanctioned by Constantine, if the fear factor had not been built into it, and the very fact that on here when a fundamentalist has lost all the debates about evidence of God's existence, he then uses Pascal's Wager, and tries to convince non-believers with the fear of Hell, proves that is still working today, for some.
The human that we know today has existed around 200,000 years, and the beliefs we still adhere to have a history of maybe 3000 or 4000 years, so they just have not yet run their course, though the advancement of man's ability to spread these religions further out from their source by travel, and force, have made it easier to keep them alive than when beliefs were often limited to a very small area where man could get to on foot.
1. The OT deals with the abuse of man by other men, not God. The NT simply addresses the inability of outer laws to fix an inner brokenness.

2. You confuse numerous distortions that have come and gone with the NT. Especially their brief existence compared to the objects of your disdain.

Islam stands apart by it's forced Imperialistic nature.

The closest imitation, Mormanism, has left the perversions of Joseph Smith and become a virtual Christian faith.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94239 Nov 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You post one fact and wait till you get my answer. This is not an "on line game", is it?
You post your objection and wait till I reply. Then you post your next objection.
Why be in such a hurry?
Sorry you are so confused, I bet you never heard the truth before over there?

Sacramento, CA

#94240 Nov 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you do not have any sense, every thing will look like Non sense to you.
We will not depend on your subjective analysis in this matter.
You can post a reply when you awake after your sleep, fresh and rested. May be that will bring some sense to you.
Keep believing what Allah said that only He knows inside of the womb. The truth is that we not only know the gender but also can find out many other things about the unborn. Allah needs to catch up with his creation. LOL
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#94241 Nov 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you stand head and shoulders above the bulk of human history!
Based on what? Something that the majority of every single culture STILL see as a defect! Something that SCIENCE still has not found an explanation for! Something that conflicts with the CORE function of evolution! And ironically, something that even transgendered assert is a defect, if not many GLB's themselves!
It seems to me that the only thing you stand head and shoulders above others is ignorant arrogance.
Having said that, I agree with your condemnation of the castigation of others for having a defect. Especially one they had no choice in. You forget that I experience several severe defects.
However, you falsely accuse me being a part of that. My castigation addresses two things; The dishonest denial of a natural defect, and the attempt to impose it on the unique relationship of marriage.
Perhaps the above is why our wise Founding Fathers protected free speech. Something you should lose under your own 'standards'.
My suggest to you is that in addition to learning more than the parroted herd ignorance I was addressing, is that you add a large dose of humility.
<quoted text>
1. You do realize you are calling science ignorant when you call people who recognize a defect of sexual design, function and purpose ignorant?
2. Where have I ever stated that orientation is a choice?
In fact, I asserted just the opposite in the post you responded to.
Smile.
No science recognizes homosexuality as a defect.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94242 Nov 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
... Something that the majority of every single culture STILL see as a defect! Something that SCIENCE still has not found an explanation for!...
Wow, you're projecting across the globe onto multiple cultures.

That takes some chutzpah.

Sacramento, CA

#94244 Nov 10, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
No science recognizes homosexuality as a defect.
Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself.

Location hidden

#94245 Nov 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself.
It is a mating behavior defect, and as you note, likely caused my an epi-marker mistake.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94246 Nov 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mating behavior defect, and as you note, likely caused my an epi-marker mistake.
Inconclusive.

Location hidden

#94247 Nov 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Inconclusive.
Only when a ss couple successfully mates...

Smirk.
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#94248 Nov 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself.
Nothing you just said says anything about being a defect.
Pock Suppet

Sydney, Australia

#94249 Nov 10, 2013
You're the only defect around here, fuckwit.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94250 Nov 10, 2013
Genesis

"There were giants in the earth in those days." 6:4

Jacob displays his (and God's) knowledge of biology by having goats copulate while looking at streaked rods. The result is streaked baby goats. 30:37-39
RiccardoFire wrote:
The Moon is further away than the stars
The moon is located in the middle of the universe.
See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens one above another,
'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp
Qur'an 71:15-16
But stars are in the nearest/lowest part of the universe.
Surely We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment, the stars
Qur'an 37:6

Sacramento, CA

#94251 Nov 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, as science is now agreeing.

Sacramento, CA

#94252 Nov 10, 2013
davy wrote:
Genesis
"There were giants in the earth in those days." 6:4
Jacob displays his (and God's) knowledge of biology by having goats copulate while looking at streaked rods. The result is streaked baby goats. 30:37-39
<quoted text>
The term in Hebrew implies not so much the idea of great stature as of reckless ferocity, impious and daring characters, who spread devastation and carnage far and wide.

..........in Biblical times, people still believed in "prenatal influence", that the offspring would be affected by what the mother saw, heard, ate, etc while pregnant. Promised all the speckled sheep by his father-in-law Laban, Jacob increased his share by (supposedly) manipulating the breeding process to produce more speckled animals than Laban expected.
There is an ancient breed of sheep still existing today known as "Jacob Sheep", named because they were thought to be the descendants of the spotted sheep which Jacob bred while he was serving Laban..........

Sacramento, CA

#94253 Nov 10, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you just said says anything about being a defect.
This is what Science is now saying. I am just repeating it. Are you worried?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94254 Nov 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Keep believing what Allah said that only He knows inside of the womb. The truth is that we not only know the gender but also can find out many other things about the unborn. Allah needs to catch up with his creation. LOL
Where does Quran say, that it is only the sex of child which only Allah knows?

What is inside womb is not only the sex of child, but so many things.

What would be his life, what would be his qualities and talents, there are endless things that only Allah knows about what females carry inside their womb.

Quran never mentions about the sex of the baby.

So your objection does not hold water.

Sacramento, CA

#94255 Nov 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does Quran say, that it is only the sex of child which only Allah knows?
What is inside womb is not only the sex of child, but so many things.
What would be his life, what would be his qualities and talents, there are endless things that only Allah knows about what females carry inside their womb.
Quran never mentions about the sex of the baby.
So your objection does not hold water.
Where did I say that the sex of a child is the only thing Doctors can know before birth? They can perform a heart surgery on an unborn baby. Don't give me this bs that the passage refers to what Allah knows about the outcome of the life before birth because that would go against free will. Nice try, but you lose. Allah needs to catch up with the Medical field.

Sacramento, CA

#94256 Nov 10, 2013
doctors often can detect certain birth defects, such as spina bifida, Down syndrome, congenital heart disease, exposed bowel, or cleft lip, before the baby is born. Allah isn't the only one that knows. Mo Lied. Or most likely just made it up.

Now wiggle out of it and say Allah didn't mean that, he meant what kind of person that life will become. LOL....Not sorry.....You Lose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 3 min sanjay 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Student 41,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min River Tam 879,140
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 13 min Ruby88 53,490
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 46 min Margret 49
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Pure Top Massager 572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr June VanDerMark 603,253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web