Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#94110 Nov 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created life and choose some part o evolve?
And can a "blind evolution" find the true course? The evolution itslef was planned and guided.
Whichever way, you look, you cannot avoid the presence of a Mighty Powerful, Knowledgeable , Merciful and Wise Creator!!
I believe God created life and made some parts of it to evolve. What do you believe in Islam? What did Mo say? Hey fool, I never said it came from nothing. Read slower.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94111 Nov 4, 2013
Religion is based on faith, I have none. Care to re-think that argument or are you saying that faith is meaningless.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey egghead, we have been over this before, go back and read my last response to this. If you still don't get it, maybe I will rehash it again for you. Do you think nobody has brought this up in the history of Christianity before and you figured something out? You are not just an atheist, but you are anti-Christian, that is a religion. You are in a religion.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#94112 Nov 4, 2013
davy wrote:
Religion is based on faith, I have none. Care to re-think that argument or are you saying that faith is meaningless.
<quoted text>
Yes, but what does it all mean Mr. Green-jeans?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#94113 Nov 4, 2013
How can one not believe in god with all the blatant evil in the world?

Location hidden

#94114 Nov 4, 2013
Men f***ing each others farters is most definitely a sin.

Location hidden

#94115 Nov 4, 2013
Having urges isnt a sin unless you act on them.

Location hidden

#94116 Nov 4, 2013
Some people have been celibate for years and they arent jumping on the back of anything with an opening/ pokey point. why must homosexuals be so "sexual"? its perverted/creepy and not normal.

Location hidden

#94117 Nov 4, 2013
Campness is ok, camp folks are cool but when they start staring at you like a woman wouldnt even do its creepy.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94118 Nov 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I believe God created life and made some parts of it to evolve. What do you believe in Islam? What did Mo say? Hey fool, I never said it came from nothing. Read slower.
If you believe in God created life, what prevents you from believing that He also set rules and goals for its evolution too?

That should be the "Most scientific" thing to say.

In Islam we believe that God is source of all creations and He has not left this Universe to run in "auto mode". His presence and control is essential for this Universe to sustain itself.

You seem to be a cross between a believer and an atheist, want to ride two boats at the same time?

Location hidden

#94119 Nov 5, 2013
We were created, perfectly construsted human beings.
Men have penis's women have vaginas. End Of

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94121 Nov 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then are you everywhere in SA?
The media writes horrible lies about SA and Islam and Muslims all the time.
If we see your posts itself, you have said many wrong things about Islam, Muslims and Quran.
Talk about facts and not mere assumptions.
PS:
And I am not defending any country or acts of any Muslim. I am only defending Islam and its teachings.
I'm not talking about media 'writing', except for what the Quran says. I said video.

I've exposed numerous current incidents that you know are valid. You know that and continue to deceitfully deny reality.

Why do you judge me for honestly pointing out what Islam is doing and what Allah is failing to do?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94122 Nov 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created life and choose some part o evolve?
And can a "blind evolution" find the true course? The evolution itslef was planned and guided.
Whichever way, you look, you cannot avoid the presence of a Mighty Powerful, Knowledgeable , Merciful and Wise Creator!!
The Bible says that wisdom 'delighted' by the side of God at creation. It is the certainty of physical laws that allows science to understand anything and allow us to be 'wise'.

One of the differences between God and Allah is that God can be trusted to not make arbitrary judgments. He follows His own rules. Allah does not.

Elk Grove, CA

#94123 Nov 5, 2013
davy wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie if you say you have no faith. Believing in science takes faith. Believing how life was started according to science takes faith. Everyday you live by faith. And you have faith that Christians must be wrong, so you live to attack them. You are in a religion of hate.

Elk Grove, CA

#94124 Nov 5, 2013
h3kt0r wrote:
How can one not believe in god with all the blatant evil in the world?
Do you want to live in a world with no free will? Did you want humans designed to be like robots? God set everything in motion.. If God had not created anything, there would be no evil. But is nothing better than something? Hardly. This would be a world without morality. What if God created a world where people could not choose? God could force everyone to stop before they were able to carry out evil behavior. But is such a world where freedom does not exist good?

God knows best and, as such, He knows that our world is the best way to the best possible world. Yes, there will be evil and suffering along the way. We can rejoice with the apostle Paul when he wrote, "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us" (Romans 8:18). Someday the warfare between good and evil—between God and Satan—will be over, and Christ will emerge victorious. In fact, the decisive battle has already been fought. It happened when Jesus Christ conquered sin and death and Hell by dying on the cross for our sins and then coming back to life by God's power.

Elk Grove, CA

#94125 Nov 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in God created life, what prevents you from believing that He also set rules and goals for its evolution too?
In Islam we believe that God is source of all creations and He has not left this Universe to run in "auto mode". His presence and control is essential for this Universe to sustain itself.
You seem to be a cross between a believer and an atheist, want to ride two boats at the same time?
If God is in control of Islam, why does he not hear the Islamic prayers? Why do Muslims believe they have to do his battles? Is your God that weak? If a true God created all in perfection, why would he have to interfere? Why do so many Muslims believe it's great dying for Allah? Why can't Allah fight his own battles?

Elk Grove, CA

#94126 Nov 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim world celebrated Eid al-Adha on October 14-15, 2013 the holiday commemorating the experience the Prophet Ibrahim underwent when ordered by Allah to sacrifice his son Ismail. During Eid al-Adha, Muslims feel closer to Allah by slaughtering cattle and camels, eating their meat and sharing it with family and the poor.
Dozens of video clips uploaded to YouTube during and following Eid al-Adha 2013 expose the practice of slaughter in official and private slaughterhouses in the Gaza Strip, under Hamas Islamic rule, whereby Halal slaughter is practiced according to Islamic law.

The video clips documented countless incidents of extreme maltreatment of cattle, beginning with transporting the cattle to the slaughterhouses up until the slaughtering process itself. Cows were transported while tied in open van trunks or in carts towed by tractors. Cows with legs tied were slaughtered in the middle of streets in front of bystanders including children. The crowd would scream, cheer and jeer at the cattle lead to slaughter. At times one could hear in the background loud Islamic prayer chants (“Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, there is no god but Allah”) that only added to the misery the cows suffered on their way to be slaughtered.
The method whereby the cows were taken out of the van trunks was as follows: beatings with whips and sticks to force the cows to exit through the opening and pulling the cows with a rope tied around their necks from within the van. The van did not have a ramp so the cattle were in effect dropped from the height of about one meter hitting the ground, at times landing on knees or stomachs.

In the main Gaza slaughterhouse, the cows was entered into a metal box from which only their head could be seen. Employees then turned the metal box upside-down bringing the cows' heads to a convenient position, with their legs turned upwards and their heads turned downwards. Sometimes this stage lasted twenty six seconds, during which the bull would shake its head violently while suffering in this unnatural position. The slaughter itself took part in several stages. During the first stage, lasting some two seconds, the slaughterer cut the main veins in the cow’s throat several times with his knife causing a deep slash. For a further eleven seconds, until the end of the clip, he repeated cutting the animal's throat twice more.

Elk Grove, CA

#94127 Nov 5, 2013
They say one thing to the world regarding the righteousness of their be&#8206;havior : Islam is a religion of peace , we are compassionate in slaughtering animals we love and respect our women but in reality they are Barbarians with a capital "B"

Elk Grove, CA

#94128 Nov 5, 2013
Why didn't Allah kill those people? Why did Allah need people to do his work?

Islamist insurgents last week killed 27 people and wounded a dozen others in restive northeast Nigeria, a local official said Monday, with the attack happening two days before a deadly ambush on a wedding party.

The attack was carried out by some 70 gunmen who stormed the town of Bama in Borno state late Thursday in a convoy of motorcycles and pickup trucks, said Baba Shehu, of the area's local government.

Elk Grove, CA

#94129 Nov 5, 2013
Just doing the work of ALLAH: Khartoum: A Sudanese woman accused of “indecent” attire because she refused to cover her hair remains in legal limbo after a court appearance on Monday.

Amira Osman Hamid faces a possible whipping if convicted of violating Sudan’s laws governing morality, which took effect after the 1989 Islamist-backed coup by President Omar Al Bashir.

The defence asked in September that the charge be withdrawn but the prosecution is still weighing how to proceed, Amira and one of her lawyers said after Monday’s hearing in Jebel Aulia, just outside Khartoum.

Elk Grove, CA

#94130 Nov 5, 2013
Doing Allah's work:
A mob went on a rampage in a Hindu-dominated neighbourhood in a village in Bangladesh's Pabna district following reports that a boy from the minority community had committed blasphemy, prompting the country's High Court to order arrest of attackers within 24 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 559,048
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 13 min yon 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min lightbeamrider 774,049
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Seraphima 604,838
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr bmz 37,798
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web