59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94134 Nov 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If God is in control of Islam, why does he not hear the Islamic prayers? Why do Muslims believe they have to do his battles? Is your God that weak? If a true God created all in perfection, why would he have to interfere? Why do so many Muslims believe it's great dying for Allah? Why can't Allah fight his own battles?
There is only ONE God in this Universe, there is nothing like My God or Your God.

Yes Allah does hear prayers of Muslims, but the way Muslims are doing lip service to islam and getting divided and fighting with each other, these things are against teachings of Allah, so unless Muslims come back and adhere to Islam, their conditions would not improve.

And if Allah wanted, He would have made every one as angels, so there would be no evil in this world, but then there would be no test for humans.

This life is a test for humans, if you think that just be increasing your living status and my amassing all the wealth on this earth, you have fulfilled the "Test of your life", then you are in for a big surprise, when you have your last breath on this earth.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94135 Nov 5, 2013
Maybe you could petition the government to make a stamp commemorating the man who murdered Harvey Milk. That would be in line with your sleazy Christian values. Tell me again about how the old testament is no longer relevant.
RiccardoFire wrote:
I heard they are coming out with a US Postal stamp, With Harvey Milk on it. what a shame!
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94136 Nov 5, 2013
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Women are worshiped under Christian law.

2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

Tell me again about how the old testament laws don't apply
RiccardoFire wrote:
KUWAIT: A Kuwaiti woman was arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to drive her father to hospital, a Kuwaiti newspaper reported on Sunday, a week after Saudi women protested against a ban on female drivers.
Kuwaiti women are free to drive in their country and enjoy far more rights than those in Saudi Arabia, who are not allowed to travel abroad, open a bank account or work without permission from a male relative.
The English language Kuwait Times said the woman was driving in an area just over the border, with her father in the passenger seat, when she was stopped by police. Kuwaitis and Saudi locals regularly cross the border and communities living along the frontier are often a mix of people from both countries.
The woman, who said her diabetic father could not drive and needed to be taken to hospital for treatment, is being held in custody pending an investigation, the paper said, citing police.
One can only shake their head at the barbarity taken for granted in the Islamic world...

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94137 Nov 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only ONE God in this Universe, there is nothing like My God or Your God.
There is only one True God. Otherwise there are lot of gods. Some have money as their god. Mo hijacked the true meaning of God. Quran is the most unimpressive, boring book I have ever read. It does not look like a work of a brilliant intelligent all knowing god from any angle. In fact a 8th grader can write a better book than that. Muslims instead of wasting time in glorifying Muhammad and singing poems describing how remarkable he was should understand quran and critically examine it. They have been gullible for last 1400 years, it is about time they use common sense and take a hard look at Quran and Muhammad if they want to be part of humanity. The glorified version of Islam and Muhammad that muslims learn while growing up and which is in-grained on their minds is not true. Muslims should know the facts about Islam, Quran, Muhammad and Islamic history.

Sacramento, CA

#94138 Nov 5, 2013
davy wrote:
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Women are worshiped under Christian law.
2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
Tell me again about how the old testament laws don't apply
<quoted text>
Why are you quoting a chapter and verse without the book? Are you retarded or something. I told you before why Christians don't practice the old laws. Why should I tell you again and again? Your brain is too small to understand. Why do you even want to know? I'm not trying to convert you or show you what is right, only God can do that. Your hatred is noted, I'm not going to get into a show me match when you have shown that you have a lack of understanding and are not really interested in knowing.

Sacramento, CA

#94139 Nov 5, 2013
davy wrote:
Maybe you could petition the government to make a stamp commemorating the man who murdered Harvey Milk. That would be in line with your sleazy Christian values. Tell me again about how the old testament is no longer relevant.
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I said the old testament is no longer relevant? I bet you adore Harvey Milk, do you adore all pedophiles? Should we make a jerry sandusky stamp too?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94140 Nov 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one True God. Otherwise there are lot of gods. Some have money as their god. Mo hijacked the true meaning of God. Quran is the most unimpressive, boring book I have ever read. It does not look like a work of a brilliant intelligent all knowing god from any angle. In fact a 8th grader can write a better book than that. Muslims instead of wasting time in glorifying Muhammad and singing poems describing how remarkable he was should understand quran and critically examine it. They have been gullible for last 1400 years, it is about time they use common sense and take a hard look at Quran and Muhammad if they want to be part of humanity. The glorified version of Islam and Muhammad that muslims learn while growing up and which is in-grained on their minds is not true. Muslims should know the facts about Islam, Quran, Muhammad and Islamic history.
There is only One True God in the universe and there are many 'gods' i.e. things that people worship instead of one True God.

No one stops you from studying Quran "critically", but first you should bring another book like Quran to meet is challenge!!

Your comments on Quran only show your own low intelligence and to appreciate good and beautiful literature.

If it does not appeal to you, it is your own baseness which is the root cause, otherwise according to a well known Western Scholar the Quran is "that inimitable symphony, the mere recitation of which move strong men to tears"!!

Do not hide your own incompetence by saying these words about Quran and our prophet.

People more learned and qualified than you have paid rich tributes to them, and your criticism is like spitting at sky, which falls back on your own face.!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94141 Nov 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that wisdom 'delighted' by the side of God at creation. It is the certainty of physical laws that allows science to understand anything and allow us to be 'wise'.
One of the differences between God and Allah is that God can be trusted to not make arbitrary judgments. He follows His own rules. Allah does not.
You are mistaken in saying that God is other than Allah. Allah in Arabic is same as what you call as God in English.

There are millions of Arabic speaking Jews and Christians and they know their God "Only as Allah"!!

According to both OT and NT books, God did make laws. Why you only pick Allah for making laws?

Want me to quote some of those "laws that you can trust" coming from God in OT and NT books?

What was that "wisdom" that delighted at the time of Creation? and it was "whose" wisdom?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94142 Nov 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken in saying that God is other than Allah. Allah in Arabic is same as what you call as God in English.
There are millions of Arabic speaking Jews and Christians and they know their God "Only as Allah"!!
According to both OT and NT books, God did make laws. Why you only pick Allah for making laws?
Want me to quote some of those "laws that you can trust" coming from God in OT and NT books?
What was that "wisdom" that delighted at the time of Creation? and it was "whose" wisdom?
And there are billions of Christians who reject the attempt to distort God with the perversion of Allah.

I didn't say God did not make laws. I said He follows His own laws. Allah does not.

Proverbs 8:22-31 (NJB)
22 ‘Yahweh created me, first-fruits of his fashioning, before the oldest of his works.
23 From everlasting, I was firmly set, from the beginning, before the earth came into being.
24 The deep was not, when I was born, nor were the springs with their abounding waters.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, I came to birth;
26 before he had made the earth, the countryside, and the first elements of the world.
27 When he fixed the heavens firm, I was there, when he drew a circle on the surface of the deep,
28 when he thickened the clouds above, when the sources of the deep began to swell,
29 when he assigned the sea its boundaries —and the waters will not encroach on the shore— when he traced the foundations of the earth,
30 I was beside the master craftsman, delighting him day after day, ever at play in his presence,
31 at play everywhere on his earth, delighting to be with the children of men.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#94143 Nov 6, 2013
If your answer is yes, then you are far too stupid to deserve a proper rebuttal.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94144 Nov 6, 2013
BobbyB1990 wrote:
If your answer is yes, then you are far too stupid to deserve a proper rebuttal.
Then it's a good thing that the answer is "no".

Sacramento, CA

#94145 Nov 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only One True God in the universe and there are many 'gods' i.e. things that people worship instead of one True God.
No one stops you from studying Quran "critically", but first you should bring another book like Quran to meet is challenge!!
Your comments on Quran only show your own low intelligence and to appreciate good and beautiful literature.
If it does not appeal to you, it is your own baseness which is the root cause, otherwise according to a well known Western Scholar the Quran is "that inimitable symphony, the mere recitation of which move strong men to tears"!!
Do not hide your own incompetence by saying these words about Quran and our prophet.
People more learned and qualified than you have paid rich tributes to them, and your criticism is like spitting at sky, which falls back on your own face.!!
Quran is poorly written plagiarism. It contains a lot of babble. Sura 86: 6-7: He was created from a fluid, ejected,Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs..........Now for the facts: This is an error and totally wrong. Sperm or even semen does not come from between backbone and the ribs. How is it possible that the creator who knows it all does not know where semen comes from. This one error is enough to prove that it was Muhammad making these Quran Ayas and are not revelations from any God.

Sacramento, CA

#94146 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 16: 69 Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]. There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought........This is another big error from all knowing God. Honeybees do not eat fruits

Diet of Honey bees
Honey bees natural diet is nectar and pollen from flowers, not fruits even though they do suck the juice of fruits as well when can not find flowers. Also they do not take juice from all the fruits. Worker bees feed the larvae royal jelly first, and later offer them pollen.

Sacramento, CA

#94147 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 51:49 And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember..........This is another error. Everything is not in pairs.

Many bacteria, protists, fungi, and plants reproduce asexually.

Sacramento, CA

#94148 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 2:29: It is He Who (prepared the earth for your life before He gave you life, and) created all that is in the world for you (in order to create you - the human species - and make the earth suitable for your life); then He directed (His Knowledge, Will, Power, and Favor) to the heaven and formed it into seven heavens. He has full knowledge of everything. ......................This is a colossal error. Totally wrong sequence, earth was created way after universe was created. It is so well known to everybody in 21st century that I don't think any source is required.

Sacramento, CA

#94149 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 16:66: And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between excretions and blood, We produce, for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it. ...........This is wrong. The mammary glands where the milk is produced and stored are outside the body, while the excrement is in the intestines which is way inside the body. the two are nowhere near each other.

Sacramento, CA

#94150 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 5:116: And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden?.........Error again. Mary was never worshipped by Christians as part of the Trinity. It's the holy ghost.

Sacramento, CA

#94151 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 2:230: Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted..........This is wrong. Quran was written for all the times. Allah is not the only one who knows what's inside the womb? In 21st century, medical science can easily determine baby's gender

Sacramento, CA

#94152 Nov 6, 2013
Sura 67:5: And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, and We have made such lamps (as) missiles to drive away the Shayatin (devils), and have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire..........Are stars missiles which go after devils? Stars have nothing to do with missiles. This is flat out stupid statement, not expected from all wise and knowing god. It was Muhammad cooking these up..........If Mo was around today writing this book, one might wonder if he's on meth.
truth

Perth, Australia

#94153 Nov 6, 2013
Corinthians
then who build house on rocks not going fall

then you drove rocks over you
you give bread to them Eucharistic

i sit in my church where sit two people on of them drove tiny rocks over me

see
they pray in church but not wanted converted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 64,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 654,406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Gabriel 973,941
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min onemale 281,948
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 51 min RichieBoi 165
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,599
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,282
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,213
More from around the web