59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94093 Nov 3, 2013
davy wrote:
So in your church the bible consists of the new testament only? What is the name of this church? I think you are a typical lying religitard.
<quoted text>
That's Pastor Greg. Go figure. He must have church of live ones right?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#94094 Nov 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you follow the Bible or not? Jesus said he didn't change the Law. Are you saying Jesus was disobedient to the Hebrew Scripture?
It's not Greg's fault; he attended a Bible college that went belly up. His Biblical understanding went down the toilet with the seminary.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94095 Nov 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are those "validated sources"?
Another bunch of hearsay, that is how things go on.
I am saying that in my 28 years of stay in Saudi Arabia, I have not seen even one case where some one was killed for apostasy.
Yet the world media is filled with Saudi Arabia killing its people for apostasy.
This is how world media works, repeat some thing so many times that it appears as truth.
Deny something enough, and you lose all credibility. In this day of video coverage, despot liars are the ones who fail.

You are not everywhere in SA.

The practice of killing apostates is replete in Islam and commanded by Islam. You know that, so you are knowingly denying the practice.

You just confirm that you are a child of the Father of all lies, Allah.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94096 Nov 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Greg's fault; he attended a Bible college that went belly up. His Biblical understanding went down the toilet with the seminary.
Girls, your childish games only make you look silly stupid.

Do you really think that someone who plays with butts is capable of understanding spiritual things? Idiots.

Smirk.
truth

Perth, Australia

#94097 Nov 4, 2013
people who choose that life
see all angels and demons will fall

it is written

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94098 Nov 4, 2013
davy wrote:
Typical response from delusional brain dead Christians. The old testament only applies when it suits our needs. Why do you think your all knowing all seeing omnipotent god changed his mind? Religion kills brains dead.
It's been explained to you several times on this thread, look who is brain dead!

Sacramento, CA

#94099 Nov 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How the life started?
How can it "evolve" without any plan and just haphazardly?
That is the "most non scientific thing to say"!!
Life was created and some life was created to evolve.

Sacramento, CA

#94100 Nov 4, 2013
davy wrote:
So in your church the bible consists of the new testament only? What is the name of this church? I think you are a typical lying religitard.
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfills and therefore “abolishes” the old ceremonial practices of the law, and we are called to live out the moral essence of the law. In sum: Jesus “abolishes” the civil and ceremonial practices, and consolidates the moral. I think it's a little confusing for your brains. Jesus said in Luke 22:20, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood."

This new covenant was prophecied in the Old Testament in Jer. 31:31,“Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord,“when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." It is referenced in 1 Cor. 11:25, 2 Cor. 3:6, Heb. 8:8, 9:15; and 12:24.

Of particular importance to our topic is Heb. 8:13 which says, "When He said,'A new covenant,' He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear." The Old Covenant with its harsh judicial judgments is no longer in effect because we are under a New Covenant.
Still confused? Get some help.

Location hidden

#94101 Nov 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus fulfills and therefore “abolishes” the old ceremonial practices of the law, and we are called to live out the moral essence of the law. In sum: Jesus “abolishes” the civil and ceremonial practices, and consolidates the moral. I think it's a little confusing for your brains. Jesus said in Luke 22:20, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood."
This new covenant was prophecied in the Old Testament in Jer. 31:31,“Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord,“when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." It is referenced in 1 Cor. 11:25, 2 Cor. 3:6, Heb. 8:8, 9:15; and 12:24.
Of particular importance to our topic is Heb. 8:13 which says, "When He said,'A new covenant,' He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear." The Old Covenant with its harsh judicial judgments is no longer in effect because we are under a New Covenant.
Yep, the doctrine of the two covenants. This makes God rather two faced wouldn't you say? If anything, God would be constant rather than changeable. Makes the Bible writers look like they don't know God at all.

Sacramento, CA

#94102 Nov 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the doctrine of the two covenants. This makes God rather two faced wouldn't you say? If anything, God would be constant rather than changeable. Makes the Bible writers look like they don't know God at all.
I would say no. God needed to show man why we need a Savior, He knew they could not live by the law. Actually it all comes into play perfectly.

Location hidden

#94103 Nov 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I would say no. God needed to show man why we need a Savior, He knew they could not live by the law. Actually it all comes into play perfectly.
That's one way to look at it I suppose. I would say that man has been trying to figure out what God is like. Some men moved beyond the vengeful punishing God while others continued to believe in such a God.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#94104 Nov 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one way to look at it I suppose. I would say that man has been trying to figure out what God is like. Some men moved beyond the vengeful punishing God while others continued to believe in such a God.
Interesting how it's mainly the second type on this thread. That's in the ranks of the haters.
:D
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94105 Nov 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny something enough, and you lose all credibility. In this day of video coverage, despot liars are the ones who fail.
You are not everywhere in SA.
The practice of killing apostates is replete in Islam and commanded by Islam. You know that, so you are knowingly denying the practice.
You just confirm that you are a child of the Father of all lies, Allah.
Then are you everywhere in SA?

The media writes horrible lies about SA and Islam and Muslims all the time.

If we see your posts itself, you have said many wrong things about Islam, Muslims and Quran.

Talk about facts and not mere assumptions.

PS:

And I am not defending any country or acts of any Muslim. I am only defending Islam and its teachings.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#94106 Nov 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Life was created and some life was created to evolve.
Who created life and choose some part o evolve?

And can a "blind evolution" find the true course? The evolution itslef was planned and guided.

Whichever way, you look, you cannot avoid the presence of a Mighty Powerful, Knowledgeable , Merciful and Wise Creator!!
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94107 Nov 4, 2013
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)
"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19)

Still religitarded?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus fulfills and therefore “abolishes” the old ceremonial practices of the law, and we are called to live out the moral essence of the law. In sum: Jesus “abolishes” the civil and ceremonial practices, and consolidates the moral. I think it's a little confusing for your brains. Jesus said in Luke 22:20, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood."

Sacramento, CA

#94108 Nov 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then are you everywhere in SA?
The media writes horrible lies about SA and Islam and Muslims all the time.
If we see your posts itself, you have said many wrong things about Islam, Muslims and Quran.
Talk about facts and not mere assumptions.
PS:
And I am not defending any country or acts of any Muslim. I am only defending Islam and its teachings.
Tell us the truth, Can I enter your country wearing a Cross? Or a Mosque?

Sacramento, CA

#94109 Nov 4, 2013
davy wrote:
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)
For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”(Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)
“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19)
Still religitarded?
<quoted text>
Hey egghead, we have been over this before, go back and read my last response to this. If you still don't get it, maybe I will rehash it again for you. Do you think nobody has brought this up in the history of Christianity before and you figured something out? You are not just an atheist, but you are anti-Christian, that is a religion. You are in a religion.

Sacramento, CA

#94110 Nov 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created life and choose some part o evolve?
And can a "blind evolution" find the true course? The evolution itslef was planned and guided.
Whichever way, you look, you cannot avoid the presence of a Mighty Powerful, Knowledgeable , Merciful and Wise Creator!!
I believe God created life and made some parts of it to evolve. What do you believe in Islam? What did Mo say? Hey fool, I never said it came from nothing. Read slower.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94111 Nov 4, 2013
Religion is based on faith, I have none. Care to re-think that argument or are you saying that faith is meaningless.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey egghead, we have been over this before, go back and read my last response to this. If you still don't get it, maybe I will rehash it again for you. Do you think nobody has brought this up in the history of Christianity before and you figured something out? You are not just an atheist, but you are anti-Christian, that is a religion. You are in a religion.

Location hidden

#94112 Nov 4, 2013
davy wrote:
Religion is based on faith, I have none. Care to re-think that argument or are you saying that faith is meaningless.
<quoted text>
Yes, but what does it all mean Mr. Green-jeans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 min MUQ2 502
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,601
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Thinking 64,617
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,424
Calgary Plumbers 1 hr calgaryplumbers 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,287
desperate to pee (Mar '09) 2 hr get real 210
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 281,954
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr X Pendable 183,219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web