Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94001 Oct 25, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's definitely old news. Everybody knows...
Here's the latest news!
http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/rainbow-day-...
We can see why Bob is on a bender. He hates the fact that marriage equality is coming. Who can he pretend to be better than once gays and lesbians are accepted for who they are?
MUQ

Dewas, India

#94002 Oct 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If some human being had not first invented the idea of "creation" than we would not now even have the words or the thoughts to consider that things had to be created, and what possible reason would there to limit the creation to one single entity? Who made that rule? I don't know all the things you ask, nor does anyone else, but there are many people in the world, who do know a lot more than I will ever know, and there are millions of people in the world who will never know as much as I know, many because of their circumstances in life will never have the opportunity to learn, and others, like the educated in the western world who set aside all their high cost education and still believe in fables when it comes to things to do with how did things get started.
It is in some ways a disgrace to think of all the trillions, or whatever the figure, of dollars that goes into educating people with real knowledge about real things for which we have real evidence, but we are expected still to throw all that aside and believe in fairy tales taken from ancient texts, written at a time when there was virtually no knowledge of anything outside what a person could see and describe as to what they were observing.
The FIRST idea that comes into any right thinking man' mind, when he sees is anything is to ask who made it.

If some one sees a beautiful car parked in the street, will he not ask "Who is the manufacturer of this car"?

So it was very natural for humans, when they see so many things existing and working around him to ask, Who made them?

It would have been a very stupid and dumb person, who sees so many things in this universe and shrugs off his shoulder, neither asking, nor thinking from where these things came about?

And the second most important question, that comes into the mind of every reasonable and right thinking man is "What is my role and my purpose of being here on this earth and what shall happen when I am dead"

The quest of answers to these questions is very natural and that is why we find very few societies in entire human history who were "atheists".

Atheism is therefore a very recent phenomenon and not old.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94003 Oct 25, 2013
Your belief in god has turned your brains to shit.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>And Davy sounds like he is smoking the crack again.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94004 Oct 25, 2013
A stupid person will look at the car and decide it was made by an invisible cloud being.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The FIRST idea that comes into any right thinking man' mind, when he sees is anything is to ask who made it.
If some one sees a beautiful car parked in the street, will he not ask "Who is the manufacturer of this car"?
So it was very natural for humans, when they see so many things existing and working around him to ask, Who made them?
It would have been a very stupid and dumb person, who sees so many things in this universe and shrugs off his shoulder, neither asking, nor thinking from where these things came about?
And the second most important question, that comes into the mind of every reasonable and right thinking man is "What is my role and my purpose of being here on this earth and what shall happen when I am dead"
The quest of answers to these questions is very natural and that is why we find very few societies in entire human history who were "atheists".
MUQ

Jabalpur, India

#94005 Oct 25, 2013
davy wrote:
A stupid person will look at the car and decide it was made by an invisible cloud being.
<quoted text>
A MORE stupid person will say that the car made itself or just came by chance!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94006 Oct 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Atheism has always existed, what are you even talking about?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#94007 Oct 25, 2013
davy wrote:
Your belief in god has turned your brains to shit.
<quoted text>
NORTH HAMPTON – A pastor in Ohio was viciously beaten this past Sunday after a self-described militant atheist knocked him to the ground for asking his girlfriend if she felt safe with the man.

Pastor Norman Hayes of Bridge Community Church in North Hampton says that following the church service, James Maxie, 28, and his girlfriend came to talk to Hayes. When Hayes asked the woman if she was being abused, the man reportedly became angry and punched him to the floor.

This is the new America that davy envisions. Christians are not safe from people like this. Atheist are such loving and TOLERANT people-NOT!
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#94008 Oct 25, 2013
Poor Christians, everything was great when they were able to oppress gays and anyone else their book told them to hate.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>NORTH HAMPTON – A pastor in Ohio was viciously beaten this past Sunday after a self-described militant atheist knocked him to the ground for asking his girlfriend if she felt safe with the man.
Pastor Norman Hayes of Bridge Community Church in North Hampton says that following the church service, James Maxie, 28, and his girlfriend came to talk to Hayes. When Hayes asked the woman if she was being abused, the man reportedly became angry and punched him to the floor.
This is the new America that davy envisions. Christians are not safe from people like this. Atheist are such loving and TOLERANT people-NOT!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#94009 Oct 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail at trolling.
Still legally married. What have you been able to do about that?
Beehotch.
Lol!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#94010 Oct 25, 2013
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
The Shame of being a homosexual.

Location hidden

#94011 Oct 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Homosexuals have chosen to sin.
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Homosexual.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
The Shame of being a homosexual.
Nobody is interested in your idiotic advice Bob. Go do something else.

Location hidden

#94012 Oct 25, 2013
davy wrote:
Poor Christians, everything was great when they were able to oppress gays and anyone else their book told them to hate.
<quoted text>
Look at this crazy dude Bob. He has no mind.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#94013 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see why Bob is on a bender. He hates the fact that marriage equality is coming. Who can he pretend to be better than once gays and lesbians are accepted for who they are?
That's it! It's like the bigots of the 60s, who lost their divine right to oppress blackfellas.

Read it and weep, haters...

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94014 Oct 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>NORTH HAMPTON – A pastor in Ohio was viciously beaten this past Sunday after a self-described militant atheist knocked him to the ground for asking his girlfriend if she felt safe with the man.
Not safe around one violent psycho, actually. U might as well blame it on Maxie being a heterosexual, as an atheist.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94015 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this crazy dude Bob. He has no mind.
He needs a good luggage lifter.

Location hidden

#94016 Oct 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it! It's like the bigots of the 60s, who lost their divine right to oppress blackfellas.
Read it and weep, haters...
Exactly. These weak ego fools won't know what to do.

Location hidden

#94017 Oct 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he needs another Happy Meal but he is three french fries short.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#94018 Oct 26, 2013
Mug, where is the Islamic apology for this atrocity??

“What”

Since: Oct 13

I Don't Understand

#94019 Oct 26, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
harey mera fadu singh ka beta badu singh mey I have 12 inch lund mey aap ko chut ko mera lund enjoy kardeay, papa chod.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#94020 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he needs another Happy Meal but he is three french fries short.
Or a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min AussieBobby 44,308
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min truth 641,262
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min It aint necessari... 37,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min belenettes 969,924
Playboy (Feb '15) 2 hr ssewda34 13
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,360
More from around the web