Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93611 Oct 8, 2013
Toby wrote:
Also its ironic that fundamentalist take a radical stand in opposition to abortion yet they find hope in the fact that homosexuality is influence by “epi-marks",most of the reports that I have read on epi-marks say that it is doubtful there is any practical applications to eliminating homosexuality because it is not just one single factor. But as I have today experienced in this forum, in the homophobic wonderland world, they are ecstatic with the remote possibility that homosexuality could be eliminated, they even declared that "your kind" will be eliminated out of existence, assuming incorrectly that I am homosexual because I don't believe homosexuality is ethically wrong.
An overwhelming majority of woman who have abortions are not even considering if the embryo might turn out to be homosexual, it is a matter of inconvenience and sometimes even a health risk factor. How about we work at eliminating bigotry and homophobia and stop entertaining the idea no matter how far fetched on how to eliminate homosexuals. I am also not sure that homosexuality is anything that most people would want to prevent anyway, but the concept that there exist some religiously based ideal human standard that all humans should become is fascist in itself. By the way eliminating homosexuals won't eliminate oral and anal sex there are million of non homosexuals who have oral and anal sex. Maybe scientist could discover a gene that leads to oral and anal sex activity and eliminate it so all humans will only have intercourse, now that's a Jerry Falwell wet dream.
Most parents not only want their child, they want grandchildren. Homosexuality handicaps that future.

Ironically, if a means of aborting homosexual fetus's were discovered, it would be Christians who oppose abortion that would be the 'salvation' of homosexuals.

You have a lot to learn Toby, but your denial is making you stupid.
old school pro life

Justice, IL

#93612 Oct 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality isn't a defect, like your third nipple, your useless vagina, and your schizophrenic alter-ego.
Homosexuality is a gift. Where would we be without:
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-gay-men-lis...
Here we go with epi-markers again. You'd waste no time advocating the murder of unborn LGBT people, wouldn't you Greg? While you're at it, why not kill off all of the chimera's too?
Now this one is anti-abortion. He even stole the language.

You're ignoring that the government is mapping the brain. They've already mapped the genome and found no homosexual gene. But, if it's possible for entrepreneurs to identify you in the womb, you will experience first hand the massive push for abortion because nearly everyone would want to know.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93613 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most parents not only want their child, they want grandchildren. Homosexuality handicaps that future.
Ironically, if a means of aborting homosexual fetus's were discovered, it would be Christians who oppose abortion that would be the 'salvation' of homosexuals.
You contradict yourself, because fundamentalist Christians would be lining up to abort unborn LGBT fetuses in an effort to carry on the family genes.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#93614 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have no more choice in the matter than you did being born a hermaphrodite. What a hypocrite you are.

Location hidden

#93615 Oct 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself, because fundamentalist Christians would be lining up to abort unborn LGBT fetuses in an effort to carry on the family genes.
Christians don't murder babies.

Location hidden

#93616 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have no more choice in the matter than you did being born a hermaphrodite. What a hypocrite you are.
I have never said they do have a choice. You are confused.

Scotts Valley, CA

#93617 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said they do have a choice. You are confused.
Then why should they and their families be excluded from equal protection of the law as you advocate every day?
Carla Tortelli

Justice, IL

#93618 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why should they and their families be excluded from equal protection of the law as you advocate every day?
Are we talking about a woman's right to abort a homosexual in the womb, because there is a sense of intolerance from you.

An entrepreneur who can hear the distant toe taps of a homosexual in the womb will become a billionaire.

Scotts Valley, CA

#93619 Oct 8, 2013
Carla Tortelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about a woman's right to abort a homosexual in the womb, because there is a sense of intolerance from you.
An entrepreneur who can hear the distant toe taps of a homosexual in the womb will become a billionaire.
Why should a woman do such a horrible thing?
Roe v Wade

Justice, IL

#93620 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly don't you understand about a woman's right to privacy?

If you must know, millions of women don't want their son to grow up to be an unlicensed proctologist and march up and down State Street in a giant penis suit.

Scotts Valley, CA

#93621 Oct 8, 2013
Roe v Wade wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly don't you understand about a woman's right to privacy?
If you must know, millions of women don't want their son to grow up to be an unlicensed proctologist and march up and down State Street in a giant penis suit.
Why not? Proctologists make a good living. Penis suits are very funny.
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#93622 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't murder babies.
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/40519-why...

Well. This is awkward.

Location hidden

#93623 Oct 9, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/40519-why...
Well. This is awkward.
Not at all.

Did you read the article? It clearly addresses a faithful Christian position about abortion.

It also distinguishes those who attend Church on a regular basis, a fundamental sign of active faith.

If a Christian gets an abortion, they have violated their faith. Sinned.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#93624 Oct 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but plenty wouldn't. It's the latest tactic they're trying to use.
Frazier Thomas

Justice, IL

#93626 Oct 9, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mom and Pop were told that little Rosa would grow up hard, and whose only desire in life would be to become warden in a women's prison?

The same philosophy ushering in homosexual marriage is to blame. Hoised by your own petard.

You're goners, Rosa.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#93627 Oct 9, 2013
Frazier Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mom and Pop were told that little Rosa would grow up hard, and whose only desire in life would be to become warden in a women's prison?
The same philosophy ushering in homosexual marriage is to blame. Hoised by your own petard.
You're goners, Rosa.
Well that made utterly no sense...

Scotts Valley, CA

#93628 Oct 9, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it is just part of the slippery slope fallacy.

Scotts Valley, CA

#93629 Oct 9, 2013
Frazier Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're goners, Rosa.
What's wrong with a strong woman having a position of leadership misogynist pig?
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#93630 Oct 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Did you read the article? It clearly addresses a faithful Christian position about abortion.
It also distinguishes those who attend Church on a regular basis, a fundamental sign of active faith.
If a Christian gets an abortion, they have violated their faith. Sinned.
I did, and I know. However, there are still Christians who have gotten abortions which is also clearly stated.

At the end of the day, there isn't anything wrong with an abortion either.

Location hidden

#93631 Oct 9, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, and I know. However, there are still Christians who have gotten abortions which is also clearly stated.
At the end of the day, there isn't anything wrong with an abortion either.
There is for the baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 775,325
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 175,645
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 1,900
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min cheer the f up 265,148
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Ratloder 119,659
Is A Race War Brewing? 28 min yon 52
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 44 min Just Think 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 559,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,020
More from around the web