Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Toby

Portland, OR

#93594 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed me again! I freely admit I'm broken. In fact, as guilty as any person alive. In fact, you missed a good 10%.
The issue isn't, who is broken, but rather, how are you dealing with it?
You pretend it doesn't matter.
Except if it is against gays.
I never suggested that anyone was (broken) because they are human and have human traits. I believe it is human to fornicate, I don't live by Christian tenets, so my perspective on the subject is quite different. My entire point is quite the opposite actually, what i am pointing out is that nearly everyone is going to hell according to the Bible, so why do people spend so much time accentuating homosexuality or heterosexual promiscuous lifestyles, or any particular lifestyle or sexual orientation, what's the point?
Toby

Portland, OR

#93595 Oct 7, 2013
What is meant by (broken) anyway? A broken spirit, a broken psyche ?
Mike Tyson

Justice, IL

#93596 Oct 7, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm slapping myself right now, hang on a minute
Give yourself a left hook.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93597 Oct 7, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I never suggested that anyone was (broken) because they are human and have human traits. I believe it is human to fornicate, I don't live by Christian tenets, so my perspective on the subject is quite different. My entire point is quite the opposite actually, what i am pointing out is that nearly everyone is going to hell according to the Bible, so why do people spend so much time accentuating homosexuality or heterosexual promiscuous lifestyles, or any particular lifestyle or sexual orientation, what's the point?
You are trying to excuse evolutionary mating behavior but deny human morality. This while judging those who acknowledge it.

Moreover, you make the idiotic argument that if everyone does something wrong, that makes it okay.

Location hidden

#93598 Oct 7, 2013
Toby wrote:
What is meant by (broken) anyway? A broken spirit, a broken psyche ?
You tell me.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93599 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.

You posted that "the issue isn't, who is broken, but rather, how are you dealing with it",then you went on to say you freely admit that you're broken", I was asking what do you mean by broken? You reply with "you tell me". You then say that the premise to my argument is that if everyone does something wrong that makes it right, that is not my argument at all.

You have to first establish the fact that something is really a sin, something is wrong, before you can demonstrate that my argument has a false premise, or as you put it " an idiotic argument", but where have you proven to any degree that fornication is wrong, or a sin, or oral sex or anal sex is wrong, or a sin? If you are relying on a religious cultural human construct such as sin to base your repudiation on then you haven't proven anything at all. Moral absolutism is no starting point to base any argument on, let alone a starting point to refute someones else's argument on.

If you want to discuss ethics(religion set aside) and whether it is ethical to fornicate,since I mentioned that just about every human fornicates, then let's hear what is ethically wrong with fornicating, since all fornicators are supposedly going to hell. My contention is that you are anyone else has never really proven that fornication is wrong, and when has it been proven that oral sex or anal sex is wrong, or unethical, maybe in your own mind perhaps.

I know you refer to all anal sex heterosexual or homosexual as (anal abuse) but what if you have a woman who enjoys it, who wants it, or a partner that request it, is it abuse in those circumstances? I also wonder what your stance is on oral sex, do you believe that all oral sex is oral abuse alsoI guess right? You see I don't believe that oral sex or anal sex is wrong to begin with, so if most adults are involved with those sexual activities that is certainly not saying that two wrongs make a right, or many wrongs make a right, the presupposition is that it is not ethically wrong in the first place.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93600 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So the bottom line is,
~I can't know your orientation, but you can know mine?
~You are not gay, but I am?
~That is why you defend anal abuse, but I decry it?
Snicker.
First of all I never said I knew what your sexual orientation was, but since you're obsessed with homosexual anal sex it would lead anyone to believe that perhaps it indicates some reaction formation on your part, that is, you are might be repressing some impulses you have and this is a defense mechanism. Then of course you respond with your favorite of all subjects , anal sex.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93601 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare decries anal sex, from the rooftops KiMare decries anal sex! I'm beginning to believe that you were anally abused by some asshole and that is the source of all this abhorrence for anal sex.

I'm just trying to be reasonable, not callous about it, but what if you met someone and they were constantly ranting on about oral sex, the evils of oral sex, how unhygienic it was, how dirty, how wrong it was, and it seemed to be a fixation with that person, wouldn't you begin to believe that person was either abused at some point or actually has a hidden desire to have oral sex?

It's almost similar to the mentality of the Westboro Baptist church, only under the guise of rational polemics. You should make a sign that reads " God hate homosexual anal sex!" and make a video of it, that would be a hoot!
Toby

Portland, OR

#93602 Oct 7, 2013
God hates homosexual anal sex, I KiMare decry it !

That would make a great sign you could protest with

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93603 Oct 7, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I never said I knew what your sexual orientation was, but since you're obsessed with homosexual anal sex it would lead anyone to believe that perhaps it indicates some reaction formation on your part, that is, you are might be repressing some impulses you have and this is a defense mechanism. Then of course you respond with your favorite of all subjects , anal sex.
I doubt he is obsessed with anal sex, what I have noticed is if anyone even mentions anal sex and is not gay, then finger pointing and analogies like yours emerge. Anal sex is a sick act no matter if a straight or gay person engages in it. It's medically unsafe to put anything in your butt, it's an exit, not entrance.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93604 Oct 7, 2013
(you are or might be repressing) some impulses you have and this is a defense mechanism. Then of course you respond with your favorite of all subjects , anal sex.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93605 Oct 7, 2013
Toby wrote:
It's almost similar to the mentality of the Westboro Baptist church, only under the guise of rational polemics. You should make a sign that reads " God hate homosexual anal sex!" and make a video of it, that would be a hoot!
Westboro is a bunch of Lawyers that do that to make money in lawsuits. In reality, they could care less.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93606 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact of the matter, prenatal detection is plausible.
Homosexuality isn't a defect, like your third nipple, your useless vagina, and your schizophrenic alter-ego.

Homosexuality is a gift. Where would we be without:

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-gay-men-lis...

Here we go with epi-markers again. You'd waste no time advocating the murder of unborn LGBT people, wouldn't you Greg? While you're at it, why not kill off all of the chimera's too?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93607 Oct 7, 2013
Good night. YAWN
Toby

Portland, OR

#93608 Oct 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he is obsessed with anal sex, what I have noticed is if anyone even mentions anal sex and is not gay, then finger pointing and analogies like yours emerge. Anal sex is a sick act no matter if a straight or gay person engages in it. It's medically unsafe to put anything in your butt, it's an exit, not entrance.
That's all KiMare ever discusses, about 95 % of all his post are either rants about anal sex or his going into elaborate irrational details demonstrating just how horrible and evil anal sex is, it is beyond just a fixation, it's morbid and twisted. I didn't point a finger at all, I suggested that perhaps he was experiencing reaction formation, or perhaps it could be he/she is resisting their own unwanted impulses by taking such an extreme opposing position against it, one that is quite obsessive.

I'm also beginning to wonder if you are just a sock puppet of KiMare, let him/she speak for themselves.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93609 Oct 8, 2013
Also its ironic that fundamentalist take a radical stand in opposition to abortion yet they find hope in the fact that homosexuality is influence by “epi-marks",most of the reports that I have read on epi-marks say that it is doubtful there is any practical applications to eliminating homosexuality because it is not just one single factor. But as I have today experienced in this forum, in the homophobic wonderland world, they are ecstatic with the remote possibility that homosexuality could be eliminated, they even declared that "your kind" will be eliminated out of existence, assuming incorrectly that I am homosexual because I don't believe homosexuality is ethically wrong.

An overwhelming majority of woman who have abortions are not even considering if the embryo might turn out to be homosexual, it is a matter of inconvenience and sometimes even a health risk factor. How about we work at eliminating bigotry and homophobia and stop entertaining the idea no matter how far fetched on how to eliminate homosexuals. I am also not sure that homosexuality is anything that most people would want to prevent anyway, but the concept that there exist some religiously based ideal human standard that all humans should become is fascist in itself. By the way eliminating homosexuals won't eliminate oral and anal sex there are million of non homosexuals who have oral and anal sex. Maybe scientist could discover a gene that leads to oral and anal sex activity and eliminate it so all humans will only have intercourse, now that's a Jerry Falwell wet dream.

Location hidden

#93610 Oct 8, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted that "the issue isn't, who is broken, but rather, how are you dealing with it",then you went on to say you freely admit that you're broken", I was asking what do you mean by broken? You reply with "you tell me". You then say that the premise to my argument is that if everyone does something wrong that makes it right, that is not my argument at all.
You have to first establish the fact that something is really a sin, something is wrong, before you can demonstrate that my argument has a false premise, or as you put it " an idiotic argument", but where have you proven to any degree that fornication is wrong, or a sin, or oral sex or anal sex is wrong, or a sin? If you are relying on a religious cultural human construct such as sin to base your repudiation on then you haven't proven anything at all. Moral absolutism is no starting point to base any argument on, let alone a starting point to refute someones else's argument on.
If you want to discuss ethics(religion set aside) and whether it is ethical to fornicate,since I mentioned that just about every human fornicates, then let's hear what is ethically wrong with fornicating, since all fornicators are supposedly going to hell. My contention is that you are anyone else has never really proven that fornication is wrong, and when has it been proven that oral sex or anal sex is wrong, or unethical, maybe in your own mind perhaps.
I know you refer to all anal sex heterosexual or homosexual as (anal abuse) but what if you have a woman who enjoys it, who wants it, or a partner that request it, is it abuse in those circumstances? I also wonder what your stance is on oral sex, do you believe that all oral sex is oral abuse alsoI guess right? You see I don't believe that oral sex or anal sex is wrong to begin with, so if most adults are involved with those sexual activities that is certainly not saying that two wrongs make a right, or many wrongs make a right, the presupposition is that it is not ethically wrong in the first place.
Hundreds of years ago, Lord Acton noted this; "Power corrupts. Absolute power absolutely corrupts."

He noted something that any honest observer sees. The closer man comes to being god, the more they abuse that power. I call that brokenness. Religion calls it depravity.

I use simple points of reality to expose fallacy and denial.

I use anal sex as one of those points of reality. I have posted medical evidence noting the harm of anal sex, as if that were necessary. I have posted articles about the demeaning nature of anal sex BY A HOMOSEXUAL. Yet you deny the fact. Then you accuse me of being fascinated by it, deny that you did, and turn around and make the same accusation again IN THE SAME POST!

As to religion, I don't argue faith with faithless people.

You also accuse me of focusing on anal sex. That is a lie. I have noted a number of distinctions between ss couples and marriage, and other evidences that homosexuality is a sexual defect.

You ignore those posts to accuse me of anal fascination and religious motives. I would suggest that is evidence of YOUR brokenness.

The simplest morality is,'do no harm'. Fornication has many implications of harming others. While it represents the powerful evolutionary motivation of mating behavior, humans have elevated themselves above animals by the constraint of marriage to protect from those abuses. Not just Christianity, but every single culture known in human history. In fact, they estimate marriage existed up to 10 million years ago.

SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Location hidden

#93611 Oct 8, 2013
Toby wrote:
Also its ironic that fundamentalist take a radical stand in opposition to abortion yet they find hope in the fact that homosexuality is influence by “epi-marks",most of the reports that I have read on epi-marks say that it is doubtful there is any practical applications to eliminating homosexuality because it is not just one single factor. But as I have today experienced in this forum, in the homophobic wonderland world, they are ecstatic with the remote possibility that homosexuality could be eliminated, they even declared that "your kind" will be eliminated out of existence, assuming incorrectly that I am homosexual because I don't believe homosexuality is ethically wrong.
An overwhelming majority of woman who have abortions are not even considering if the embryo might turn out to be homosexual, it is a matter of inconvenience and sometimes even a health risk factor. How about we work at eliminating bigotry and homophobia and stop entertaining the idea no matter how far fetched on how to eliminate homosexuals. I am also not sure that homosexuality is anything that most people would want to prevent anyway, but the concept that there exist some religiously based ideal human standard that all humans should become is fascist in itself. By the way eliminating homosexuals won't eliminate oral and anal sex there are million of non homosexuals who have oral and anal sex. Maybe scientist could discover a gene that leads to oral and anal sex activity and eliminate it so all humans will only have intercourse, now that's a Jerry Falwell wet dream.
Most parents not only want their child, they want grandchildren. Homosexuality handicaps that future.

Ironically, if a means of aborting homosexual fetus's were discovered, it would be Christians who oppose abortion that would be the 'salvation' of homosexuals.

You have a lot to learn Toby, but your denial is making you stupid.
old school pro life

Justice, IL

#93612 Oct 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality isn't a defect, like your third nipple, your useless vagina, and your schizophrenic alter-ego.
Homosexuality is a gift. Where would we be without:
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-gay-men-lis...
Here we go with epi-markers again. You'd waste no time advocating the murder of unborn LGBT people, wouldn't you Greg? While you're at it, why not kill off all of the chimera's too?
Now this one is anti-abortion. He even stole the language.

You're ignoring that the government is mapping the brain. They've already mapped the genome and found no homosexual gene. But, if it's possible for entrepreneurs to identify you in the womb, you will experience first hand the massive push for abortion because nearly everyone would want to know.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93613 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most parents not only want their child, they want grandchildren. Homosexuality handicaps that future.
Ironically, if a means of aborting homosexual fetus's were discovered, it would be Christians who oppose abortion that would be the 'salvation' of homosexuals.
You have a lot to learn Toby, but your denial is making you stupid.
You contradict yourself, because fundamentalist Christians would be lining up to abort unborn LGBT fetuses in an effort to carry on the family genes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 881,000
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 7 min Truthiness 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 603,568
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Lace dream 276
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 2 hr hellohelloem 213,278
What Steps we can take to preserve and conserve... 2 hr blueair india 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 613,084
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web