Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

JamesJoyceBloom

Justice, IL

#93425 Oct 1, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Salinger was a better writer than you'll ever be.
BTW you're not a pain in anyone's butt, just another tryhard troll.
What are your thoughts on what Salinger had to say about personal hygiene phonies like Toby and homosexuals like Rosa Winkel.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#93426 Oct 1, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're right Sky-god doesn't force or coerce anyone to follow him Sky- God just terrorizes and intimidates them with threats of eternal torture and torment so that many will (out of fear) follow him. God also doesn't force anyone to change their behavior, Sky-God just threatens them with plaques, famines, stoning's, etc., that wouldn't dare interfere with (free will) would it? There are three religious mafias, the Yahweh mafia, the Jesus Mafia, and the Muslim mafia
All three religious mafias provide some form of protection racket from the wrath of their bosses.
These are not "empty threats"....they are warnings of what is going to happen, if they "choose" to reject the Divine Guidance.

Despite all these stern warnings, majority of people do not heed to Divine Warnings.

They have themsleves to be blamed and not the God.

There is no ambiguity in the Divine Warning.

Do you mean to say it would be "fair" if God did not warn people and say only goody, goody things and say "Nothing matters" if you choose to accept Guidance or reject it, and then on the Hareafter catch the violators?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93427 Oct 1, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I was thinking he committed suicide, didn't even take note that you said accident. I don't believe in predestination, several small changes of events would have changed the results of that day and changed the unfortunate accident. If he would have overslept of been sick or preoccupied himself with anything just for a small amount of time, or had a headache, etc..
Now any omniscient and omnipotent being could have made minor changes that would have changed the chain of events that day, but once again God either doesn't exist, or is apathetic, or doesn't interfere in human affairs, but we know that God is claimed in he Bible to interfere in many human events so we are left with two possibilities.
God doesn't exist, or God is apathetic
No problem, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Have a good day.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#93428 Oct 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not "empty threats"....they are warnings of what is going to happen, if they "choose" to reject the Divine Guidance.
Despite all these stern warnings, majority of people do not heed to Divine Warnings.
They have themsleves to be blamed and not the God.
There is no ambiguity in the Divine Warning.
Do you mean to say it would be "fair" if God did not warn people and say only goody, goody things and say "Nothing matters" if you choose to accept Guidance or reject it, and then on the Hareafter catch the violators?
What is the source of your so called "Divine Warning?"

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93429 Oct 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
THAT says it all.
Smile.
Being an internet asstroll is harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
THAT says it all.

Too be you're not really married like my husband and I. You'll never know the joys of being in a relationship with one other person.

Sucks to be KiMerde.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93430 Oct 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an internet asstroll is harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
THAT says it all.
Too be you're not really married like my husband and I. You'll never know the joys of being in a relationship with one other person.
Sucks to be KiMerde.
You failed at marriage. Your relationship doesn't get you half way back to fail. You are headed in the wrong direction...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93431 Oct 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed at marriage. Your relationship doesn't get you half way back to fail. You are headed in the wrong direction...
You fail at trolling.
Still legally married. What have you been able to do about that?
Beehotch.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#93432 Oct 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the source of your so called "Divine Warning?"
Revelation from God to His chosen prophets and messenger, last of which was Prophet Mohammad, peace and blessings of Allah be on to all His prophets and Messengers.

And the last revealed book is Quran, which is preserved in original language and in preserved condition.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#93433 Oct 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation from God to His chosen prophets and messenger, last of which was Prophet Mohammad, peace and blessings of Allah be on to all His prophets and Messengers.
And the last revealed book is Quran, which is preserved in original language and in preserved condition.
Another unreliable book written by man. Your God is too small.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#93434 Oct 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't remember anything of substance you said.
Perhaps a person like yourself who never says anything of substance would not recognize anything of substance anyway. From what I recall of your posts you have not exhibited a lot of intelligence.

Location hidden

#93435 Oct 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
THAT says it all.
Smile.
So with that valuable information, can we assume that you make a point of abstaining from anal sex?

Location hidden

#93436 Oct 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which, of course, means nothing at all, except to someone who is raised in Islam or indoctrinated into Islam at some later time. For the rest it is just another man-made religion. Sadly a huge number of people in the world, even in this advanced age of the 21st century still follow old religions based on the fables and traditions of ancient peoples.

I have a sister-in-law who is Muslim, so I mean no disrespect to the people other than I would also have for anyone of any other faith. If they live a good life, and harm no one, then all the more power to them.

Would it not, though, make a whole lot more sense, if instead of basing so much of our lives on beliefs, supported by absolutely not a shred of evidence, that we used the massive amounts of knowledge that humanity has acquired to make this a better and safer world for everyone?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93437 Oct 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Mo didn't pass the test of a true Prophet. The truth is that Mo is the only prophet that you follow, That's why ISlam has so many terrorist like MO. Mo was a terrorist that is now resting in hell.

Location hidden

#93438 Oct 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mug,

When are you going to apologize to Christians for the cowardly Islamic slaughter of women and children the the Kenyan Mall?

Or the Satanic murder of sleeping Christian students in Nigeria???

You silence only confirms your approval of such barbarity.

Location hidden

#93439 Oct 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a person like yourself who never says anything of substance would not recognize anything of substance anyway. From what I recall of your posts you have not exhibited a lot of intelligence.
Perhaps you can present a reasoned response to this;

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#93441 Oct 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
So with that valuable information, can we assume that you make a point of abstaining from anal sex?
What do you think?

Is that stupid question the best of your intelligence???

What a silly stupid thing to say.

Location hidden

#93443 Oct 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can present a reasoned response to this;
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,

[cut due to ran out of space]
A ss couple cannot equate
Smirk.
That is a rather nice little comment that likely is used at some weddings. I find it very inspiring. It was written by a human being, expressing what marriage means to him/her. How do you want a marriage of a man and a woman to equate to a marriage of two same sex people? Except for the two of them producing a child with both of their genes, they have all the other aspects of marriage.

Does a marriage of two people who love each other and wish to spend their lives together affect you, in any way, except if you are one of those two people? If so, how does it affect you?

Approximately, 1/2 of all heterosexual marriages end in divorce in the western world today, so it appears that that form of marriage carries with it a lot of pitfalls too. One of those would be the children whose homes are disrupted when their parents separate/divorce.

My son has been married twice within 7 years, and had two children from each of those marriages, plus he gained a step son in his second marriage. He is now separated (possibly divorced) from his second wife, and lives with a co-worker who has never been married or had children before. That necessitates his seeing two of his children who live over 3 hours fast driving from him, every other weekend, and two of them plus the step son, possibly more often as they are nearby, at the moment.

I am in my second marriage, and 3rd relationship since 2000 (the first marriage lasted 31 years before separation, from age 22, the second relationship lasted 6 years ended by her wanting another man, and the current marriage has lasted over 7 years with over 8 years together, and will last until one of us dies - I am nearly 67 and she just turned 66). These were all heterosexual relationships (I don't even know any married gay people. In fact, at the present time I am not in contact with anyone that I know to be gay). I have had gay people connected to my life in some manner in the past, friends, teacher, pharmacist - all very nice people. My current wife's youngest brother was married to a woman with two gay brothers.

How will the world be a better place if all gay marriages are banned? How will that be a lot better than say banning all wars (most of which are somehow connected with the USA)?

Aside from the nice touchy feely part of that little verse you quoted, what is all that miraculous about a heterosexual marriage? If fairly young, almost all people getting married do not know the full impact of what they are doing, because their actions have been driven by lust, the excitement of getting married, all the trappings of a wedding. If young people were schooled heavily in how to live life, before they married, with the wisdom of what older people have already experienced, a great deal of those marriages would never happen.

I think procreation is miraculous, and absolutely necessary for the continuation of our species of animals, as with all animals, but many heterosexual marriages today decide not to procreate, and some gay marriages produce a child either by one of the females becoming pregnant, or through adoption, and they can provide a far better and stable home for the child, then a bad heterosexual marriage, or a broken heterosexual marriage, if they are as committed to that as all married people should be.

Can you tell me how gay marriages will affect you in any manner? We have had legal gay marriages here for a number of years, and I have not had a single bit of my life that has been altered in any way. The only thing I can connect to is the minister who married me and my current wife, had her first wedding in her church as ours and she later had the first gay wedding in her church, but we were not involved nor even living near that church at the time.

Location hidden

#93444 Oct 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
Is that stupid question the best of your intelligence???
What a silly stupid thing to say.
In intelligence, I suspect I am rated much higher than you, not that I consider that an important thing, just as long as a person uses what IQ they have to the best of their ability. As for my question, how does anal sex, if someone else does it, affect you? I am not into that, but from what I have read of surveys, it is a major part of many heterosexual relationships.

Personally, I have a lot of hangups from my childhood, around anything to do with defecation, so I would not be interested in even exploring that as a possibility for me (some gay men do not engage in anal sex either). I even find the fact that we humans have to defecate as a definite sign that we are at the level of the most base of animals. Having said that, having suffered a serious bowel obstruction which necessitated emergency surgery and a loss of over one third of my lower bowel, I can appreciate what would happen if we could not or did not defecate (I lost a brother and grandfather due to bowel obstructions).

Vaginal sex also uses parts of the body which are used to eliminate wastes, so any hangups that people have around anal sex, should also extend to any contact with the parts of a human body which eliminates waste, and one part, the mouth which is the first opening of the alimentary track is one of the foulest parts of a human body, yet we seem to delight in touching other people with them, even innocent helpless little babies.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#93445 Oct 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Mo didn't pass the test of a true Prophet. The truth is that Mo is the only prophet that you follow, That's why ISlam has so many terrorist like MO. Mo was a terrorist that is now resting in hell.
What are the qualities of a True prophet of God?

What is your source of info?

Let us see, how much you know about this subject.
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#93446 Oct 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Another unreliable book written by man. Your God is too small.
Who wrote Quran?

Why can't any other human write a book like Quran?

Try and bring a book like Quran, that is "Timeless challenge of Quran"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 775,735
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Catholic Girl 559,653
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min preteen girl 605,062
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min Grau 36
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 14 min geko 23,976
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Grau 119,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min RADEKT 265,199
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web