Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93553 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that scenario is he says he did not change the law if one reads the passage quite literally. IMHO the law is simply the Ten Commandments which does not change ever with or without Jesus. The word fulfilled can mean many things, such as "to make whole." The Gospels also mention fulfilling the law of the Prophets. What this means is the actual fulfillment of prophetic passages. It also means that the law has a much broader scope than simply the Ten Commandments and includes prophetic utterance. In partial agreement which your interpretation, I would say that using the broad scope interpretation, one would logically conclude the prophetic utterances being fulfilled and therefore adherence to the Gospel interpretation of the Law rather than obedience to the Law of Moses. Does this make sense to you?
At any rate, Jesus came to fulfill the law because no one else could. He did fulfill the law and it was finished. The point of the Old Testament law was to show us that no one could make the cut. When Jesus says he did not come to abolish but to fulfill, he is saying that he is going to live a perfect life and then die, taking on the sins of every single person who ever lived and who will ever live. This is the fulfillment of the law. What does that mean? That means that no one else has to fulfill it. This isn't exclusive either. Everyone's sins are already covered but the choice is whether individuals will accept it. Someone who follows the LAW will be Judged according to LAW and hence there wont be a single relaxation of LAW. Other set will be Saved for the FAITH in JESUS and his FATHER..The LAW is not applicable to them...Knowing Jesus and Father is Salvation..Finished...
not Miley Cyrus

Justice, IL

#93554 Oct 7, 2013
objuanknobjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a young gay man you tend to be too cock hungry and are not careful who you're blowing you just have sex and tell yourself "I'll worry about it later". Being an older gay man I get to know all about the man whose balls I'm going to drain. Being patient has it's virtues.
Goodness Gracious Sake's Alive.

Time for a quiz:

A Princeton professor in his recent Yale U. Press book refuting a homosexual theology professor who in 1960 tried to claim Jesus and the Apostles were homosexual (this is all true), said the advances in genetic screening of babies conjoined with the coming out of the closet of homosexuals and the pushing of the abortion rights agenda would equal:

(a) immediate and total abortion of all babies showing the homosexual gene

What's the answer?

Is it (a)?

Or,(a)?

Maybe it's (a).

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#93555 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, if you were not a blonde lesbian, you'd know how well you just validated my points.
Snicker.
Your stereotypes are as lame as your "poetry". Longfellow will NOT be spinning in his grave.
:-)
toby

Portland, OR

#93556 Oct 7, 2013
Christianity is the public relations religion that recast the negative characteristics of the Old Testament God. If anything Christianity's Jesus was an attempt at revising an archaic Judaism to a world that had become much more secular.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93557 Oct 7, 2013
toby wrote:
Christianity is the public relations religion that recast the negative characteristics of the Old Testament God. If anything Christianity's Jesus was an attempt at revising an archaic Judaism to a world that had become much more secular.
You clearly can't even explain your anal abuse defect. How in hell can you explain God?

What is it that drives a man to violate nature? To abuse the design of the body on themselves and others?

If you can explain this, THEN, you might be ready to address God.

Smile.
toby

Portland, OR

#93558 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly can't even explain your anal abuse defect. How in hell can you explain God?
What is it that drives a man to violate nature? To abuse the design of the body on themselves and others?
Smile.
I don't engage in any anal sex, matter of fact I have had a very healthy relationship with the same woman for almost 15 years now. But I don't pretend to be a self righteous sanctimonious judge on peoples personal lives,(like yourself), especially judging their private sexual activities, which you seem to be completely obsessed with. How do you (address) a myth anyway?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93559 Oct 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>At any rate, Jesus came to fulfill the law because no one else could. He did fulfill the law and it was finished. The point of the Old Testament law was to show us that no one could make the cut. When Jesus says he did not come to abolish but to fulfill, he is saying that he is going to live a perfect life and then die, taking on the sins of every single person who ever lived and who will ever live. This is the fulfillment of the law. What does that mean? That means that no one else has to fulfill it. This isn't exclusive either. Everyone's sins are already covered but the choice is whether individuals will accept it. Someone who follows the LAW will be Judged according to LAW and hence there wont be a single relaxation of LAW. Other set will be Saved for the FAITH in JESUS and his FATHER..The LAW is not applicable to them...Knowing Jesus and Father is Salvation..Finished...
I still think that fulfillment of the law meant carrying out the prophesies. What's more the Law included those prophesies. Therefore the Hebrew Scripture makes no sense when viewed in such a context.
toby

Portland, OR

#93560 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare you should read a little about (reaction formation) maybe your obsession with all things anal is really a defense mechanism, an attempt to cover up unacceptable impulses and emotions that you have repressed. I might be wrong but you either ruminate excessively about (anal sex) to reinforce your own religious biases, or you are using your platitudes and condemnations as a defense mechanism. Oh and I can (address) any subject I choose, you don't get to dictate the discussion, all though I'm sure you would love to do that.
toby

Portland, OR

#93561 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
First I should point out that your falsely accusing me of being involved with anal sex which I don't participate in. That's make you a liar to begin with, not to mention a sanctimonious self righteous judgmental bigoted pig. If my girlfriend desired to have anal sex,(as many females do) I guess I would try it,but I'm not sure that I would be that much into it. A females mouth is not designed to give oral sex either, so do you consider woman to be abusing the design of their bodies when they engage in oral sex? Is cunnilingus given by heterosexual males an abuse of the designs of their bodies?

So I gather that you believe that any sexual activity outside the realm of sexual intercourse ( penis in vagina) is an abuse of the design of the human body?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93562 Oct 7, 2013
toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't engage in any anal sex, matter of fact I have had a very healthy relationship with the same woman for almost 15 years now. But I don't pretend to be a self righteous sanctimonious judge on peoples personal lives,(like yourself), especially judging their private sexual activities, which you seem to be completely obsessed with. How do you (address) a myth anyway?
I think you are a gay trying to fake being straight.

Smirk.
toby

Portland, OR

#93563 Oct 7, 2013
"For ss couples to be equated to marriage,
the demand is that children be removed from consideration
to equate ss couples to marriage."

The premise to that argument is false being that there are millions of heterosexual marriages that never produce children, there are millions of heterosexual marriages in which the married couples are infertile, and the false premise leaves out the fact of adoption as an option.

The premise is that marriage is defined quintessentially by the reproduction of children, which of course leaves out all marriages that can't reproduce or by choice won't reproduce. This is why the conclusion doesn't comport with the premise, it would be equating all marriages (including millions of heterosexual marriages) as void and as not being genuine marriages if they didn't sexually reproduce.

" I remember when the Church rose up against divorce. Most couples worked through the ups and downs of marriage because of God, and maybe more so, because of the children. But then psychologists claimed divorce had no affect on children."

Oh it's those evil psychologist ! Psychologist have collectively never made the claim that divorce has no affect on children, matter of fact psychologist have repeatedly emphasized the psychological detrimental effects of divorce on children. By the way the Bible belt states have the highest rates of divorce, spousal abuse, teen pregnancy, STD's and illiteracy.

Praise Jeebus!!
toby

Portland, OR

#93564 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a gay trying to fake being straight.
Smirk.
You don't know my sexual orientation so stop trying to pretend you do, it's pitiful to observe your bigotry and ignorance. If I was gay I would simply live to my true orientation, no shame in it in todays world. But the truth is, I have never been attracted to males let alone ever engaged in homosexual anal sex, something you do seem to be obsessed with. So like I posted before, you are a liar, and a nasty sanctimonious bigoted one at that. I do believe genuinely that you might have homosexual impulses you are attempting to repress, in that you are overtly obsessed with homosexuality and homosexual anal sex.
toby

Portland, OR

#93565 Oct 7, 2013
One day KiMare you will come out of the closet, until then you can experience your homosexual impulses and emotions vicariously through posting about the evils of homosexual anal sex, that at least affords expression to your homosexual complex.

When you do come out of he closet Kimare , we will accept you for who you are, and if you're not gay (surprisingly) then you are just an average bigot with very low comprehension skills.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#93566 Oct 7, 2013
were innocent children in the eyes of our father, 6.5 ft men with lipstick and silly voices included.
Wrecking Ball

Justice, IL

#93567 Oct 7, 2013
Toby got scared straight by the glimpse of future America:

immediate and total abortion of all babies showing the homosexual gene

Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Location hidden

#93568 Oct 7, 2013

^ watch that please, its 2.5 hrs long which is f all.

"AQUARIOUS: AGE OF EVIL"
toby

Portland, OR

#93569 Oct 7, 2013
Wrecking Ball wrote:
You act as if a sexual orientation can be exchanged or chosen, are you really that dense or do you think about anything you say before you say it? if sexual preference and orientation is something you can decide then you are in all probability in the least a bisexual yourself.

Location hidden

#93570 Oct 7, 2013

"AQUARIOUS: AGE OF EVIL" 20 mins in <--
toby

Portland, OR

#93571 Oct 7, 2013
Wrecking Ball wrote:
A wrecking ball of stupidity and irrationality, I guess. What is the correlation between the abortion of babies (something heterosexual mothers choose to do) and a supposed homosexual gene? You people are so pathetically vile and contemptibly arrogant you can't even see your own incomprehension, it's the dunning/ kruger effect in action. So I'm guessing that since you believe sexual orientation is just an option and choice that you are quite capable of being a homosexual and just haven't chose to be correct?
Wrecking Ball

Justice, IL

#93572 Oct 7, 2013
toby wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if a sexual orientation can be exchanged or chosen, are you really that dense or do you think about anything you say before you say it? if sexual preference and orientation is something you can decide then you are in all probability in the least a bisexual yourself.
If your statement is true, then advances in prenatal genetic testing when combined with the abortion push should worry you because all homosexuals will be aborted.

There simply will be none of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min oxbow 584,282
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 min Johnny 2,993
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Insults Are Easier 828,588
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Gas Woman 121,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 40 min Theswamiji 6,296
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min Jewelry 442,872
Moving to Oregon? Think again. 1 hr Better Run 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 3,496
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr TIM958 611,852
More from around the web