Yes

No

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93452 Oct 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote Quran?
Why can't any other human write a book like Quran?
Try and bring a book like Quran, that is "Timeless challenge of Quran"
1,121 people massacred in the
name of your god in just the previous two weeks. But you are more concerned about people saying bad things about your precious false prophet. The great Mo.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93453 Oct 2, 2013
And this is priceless: Kerry: Potential Terror Recruits Need ‘More Economic Opportunities’

So we need to create more jobs for the terrorists, our great leader Kerry is blaming that for the violence, not Islam. What the idiot doesn't realize is that most of the terrorists come from good economic families.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#93454 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one big hang up! With all this dribble anyone would think you are trying to convince yourself. Write a book next time
Queer's need cleansing!
Bring it on, fatass....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93456 Oct 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote Quran?
Why can't any other human write a book like Quran?
Try and bring a book like Quran, that is "Timeless challenge of Quran"
It still isn't God's word. It is the word of man.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#93457 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you only screw tight ar$es B1TCH! I'LL F_CK YOU IN THE AR$E WITH SWORD FISH SNOUT. LMFAO... YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THAT FA&&OT!
Do you have a lot of fantasies about gay men having sex?
vladimir

London, UK

#93459 Oct 2, 2013
,,God create the human beings on his own,, one and only no ending and no begining,love is not a sex. if you understand what im trying to say about homosexuality.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93461 Oct 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at this world and see how much hate comes directly from Islam and its prophet? A poster here has been asking you to condone the terrorist attack in Kenya and other places, but you refuse, why is that? What is it about Islam that makes so many kill others for it's survival? Did the media make up the Kenya attack or did the media falsely blame Muslims?
Well just look at it this way, Islam is the youngest of the monotheistic religions, what about 600 years younger than Christianity? So it will take some time for it to adapt to a modern secular society, but the question is can Earth survive its archaic barbarism until it adapts? The answer might be no, I don't know though.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93463 Oct 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the qualities of a True prophet of God?
What is your source of info?
Let us see, how much you know about this subject.
Perhaps I can answer this one. What are the qualities of True prophet of God?

True prophet of God doesn't stone 12 year old little girls.
True prophet of God doesn't doesn't slaughter people in the mall in Kenya. Gouging out the eyes of children, hanging people from the rafters with meat hooks, dismembering people for the namesake of your pucking Allah.

You piece of sheeete do you understand Muqie, the puke that bounces around with fake location proxies. Puk you and your camel you rode in on. Puk you and your sick allusion of a true prophet. Go pucing blow yourself up and get your 72 virgins goat. A true prophet that promise sexual gratification in heaven with 72 virgins? Talk about a jack off Prophet. Do you understand sand kneeger, Well do you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93464 Oct 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is created in God's image right? Many men are evil. God must also be evil.
No friend he is not. It is a man and man alone that chooses to be evil. It is a man and man alone that chooses to be good. Waste I could give you personal testimony that would send chill bumps down your spine. However, it is you that has to decide. I never pointed fingers or condemn anyone of this forum in the name of religion, You know that for a fact. It is not my place or anyone elses for that matter to do so in the name of religion,

There is a clear distinction between religion and personal relationship. It is man that created religion and twisted the truth and love that God has for you. Please don't the let influences of idiots sway you otherwise like Muq who is twisted.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93467 Oct 2, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just look at it this way, Islam is the youngest of the monotheistic religions, what about 600 years younger than Christianity? So it will take some time for it to adapt to a modern secular society, but the question is can Earth survive its archaic barbarism until it adapts? The answer might be no, I don't know though.
Islam will not adapt. It will ebb and flow. That has been the pattern.

It is the pattern that anarchy follows the abuse of freedom. That lasts for a moment until tyranny brings a forced order. Nothing beats the tyranny of demonic Islam. Hence the arrogance of gay demands will be short-lived. Also a pattern of history.

Location hidden

#93468 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying. My past GF's son was homosexual. I try to act like I accept it around him, but I dont. It is against God and it is distgusting. How can I go against the bible and the Catholic Church and GOD and accept this practice???
There is no grey area, the bible is the bible. It took hundreds of years for the old testamenst to evolve, you are asking me to evolve the bible in a few moments? I can't.
You are Russian are you, how can you believe in this curse.
Your God is too small.

Location hidden

#93469 Oct 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
No friend he is not. It is a man and man alone that chooses to be evil. It is a man and man alone that chooses to be good. Waste I could give you personal testimony that would send chill bumps down your spine. However, it is you that has to decide. I never pointed fingers or condemn anyone of this forum in the name of religion, You know that for a fact. It is not my place or anyone elses for that matter to do so in the name of religion,
There is a clear distinction between religion and personal relationship. It is man that created religion and twisted the truth and love that God has for you. Please don't the let influences of idiots sway you otherwise like Muq who is twisted.
God is the creator of all correct? Then God also created evil and the choice to be evil.
Run Forrest Run

Scotts Valley, CA

#93470 Oct 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam will not adapt. It will ebb and flow. That has been the pattern.
It is the pattern that anarchy follows the abuse of freedom. That lasts for a moment until tyranny brings a forced order. Nothing beats the tyranny of demonic Islam. Hence the arrogance of gay demands will be short-lived. Also a pattern of history.
Run Forrest Run

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93471 Oct 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a rather nice little comment that likely is used at some weddings. I find it very inspiring. It was written by a human being, expressing what marriage means to him/her. How do you want a marriage of a man and a woman to equate to a marriage of two same sex people? Except for the two of them producing a child with both of their genes, they have all the other aspects of marriage.
Does a marriage of two people who love each other and wish to spend their lives together affect you, in any way, except if you are one of those two people? If so, how does it affect you?
Approximately, 1/2 of all heterosexual marriages end in divorce in the western world today, so it appears that that form of marriage carries with it a lot of pitfalls too. One of those would be the children whose homes are disrupted when their parents separate/divorce.
My son has been married twice within 7 years, and had two children from each of those marriages, plus he gained a step son in his second marriage. He is now separated (possibly divorced) from his second wife, and lives with a co-worker who has never been married or had children before. That necessitates his seeing two of his children who live over 3 hours fast driving from him, every other weekend, and two of them plus the step son, possibly more often as they are nearby, at the moment.
I am in my second marriage, and 3rd relationship since 2000 (the ...
I think procreation is miraculous, and absolutely necessary for the continuation of our species of animals, as with all animals, but many heterosexual marriages today decide not to procreate, and some gay marriages produce a child either by one of the females becoming pregnant, or through adoption, and they can provide a far better and stable home for the child, then a bad heterosexual marriage, or a broken heterosexual marriage, if they are as committed to that as all married people should be.
Can you tell me how gay marriages will affect you in any manner? We have had legal gay marriages here for a number of years, and I have not had a single bit of my life that has been altered in any way. The only thing I can connect to is the minister who married me and my current wife, had her first wedding in her church as ours and she later had the first gay wedding in her church, but we were not involved nor even living near that church at the time.
The complimentary reunion of a man and woman is nothing like a ss couple. I've listed just some examples, anyone of which stands alone.

I don't have to give you an example of harm. The only question that matters, is,'are they the same'?

No.

That's reality. No law can change that. Your ignorance doesn't make it so. There is not one damn thing you can do to make it so. Reality will bitch slap your dumb ass every time.

But here is my cause. To exercise this travesty of the most unique relationship, the bonds between parent and child have to be discarded. Any Tom and Dick, calling themselves 'dad' and 'dad', can be just the same as mom and dad.

You are a dumb ass idiot who sold his soul and threw children under the bus.

Your only hope is to get on your knees and pray, because death and hell are knocking on your door.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#93472 Oct 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People should respect each other and live in peace and tranquility IS the teaching of Islam.
Just look at this thread and see how many hate messages and insults and abuses are hurled at Islam and its prophet?
Is THAT you call tolerance and peaceful co-existence?
Before blaming Islam and Muslims, first blame yourself and media for making it an object of hate and create anti Islamic hype in entire world.
I do not approve of hatred being directed at Islam or any other group, but I also "know" that currently much of the world's unrest is occurring in predominately Muslim countries, possibly encouraged behind the scenes by non-Muslim countries, who want the unrest to turn people against Muslims (that is a guess only). Muslims are their own worst enemies as we see with the two main groups of Muslims fighting each other.

That Islam is about the true God is no more valid than saying that Buddhism or Hinduism is about the true God. They are all just beliefs built on old superstitions, and stories manufactured by people who wanted some sort of control over others.

We have no evidence whatsoever that a God or gods exist. We "know" that all of the religions, of which there have been many, since humans first started communicating, are created by man. The problem is that the Judaic religions hae been successful enough in spreading and maintaining their following that they have taken over a big part of the world today.

This is changing as the mainly Christian countries of the past are moving away from beliefs in a god entirely. But this is hampered somewhat by the very high birth rates in poorer less educated countries, which still are easily indoctrinated.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#93473 Oct 2, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one big hang up! With all this dribble anyone would think you are trying to convince yourself. Write a book next time
Queer's need cleansing!
I am not sure you have a point to that post, except if you are attempting to convince us that you are a bigot and not too intelligent.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93474 Oct 2, 2013
Well it appears I have offended someone with the truth that my post was deleted. I stand corrected that the Muslim Allah is all mighty that he snapped his finger and poof my post disappeared. Such gutless cowards that they prey on the innocent, small little girls, women and Wild Donkeys.

Perhaps let see Topix delete Liveleak web site that has the guts to post the massacre at the Mall in Kenya. Search liveleak and see what the barbaric dogs did to the poor people and children. F you MUQ and your 72 Virgin Donkeys. Allah Craptard.
Hamlet and Ophelia

Justice, IL

#93475 Oct 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I even find the fact that we humans have to defecate as a definite sign that we are at the level of the most base of animals.
Even where homosexual "marriage" is law, the law isn't recommending it. At best, it's the lowest common denominator of marriage. That comment is to the man who keeps going on and on about his "husband," not you Boots. No law refers to man squared as husband and husband. Why doesn't he refer to his relationship as Two Queens or Top and Bottoms?

Boots, it's a shame homosexual sodomy came out of the closet. You'll notice there is no homosexual role model or leader--at all.

Oh, for the days when someone wouldn't say of us what you just did, Boots.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93476 Oct 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the creator of all correct? Then God also created evil and the choice to be evil.
Tell me then, where do you fit in the puzzle of good and evil?
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#93477 Oct 3, 2013
Boooots wrote:
01. I do not approve of hatred being directed at Islam or any other group, but I also "know" that currently much of the world's unrest is occurring in predominately Muslim countries, possibly encouraged behind the scenes by non-Muslim countries, who want the unrest to turn people against Muslims (that is a guess only). Muslims are their own worst enemies as we see with the two main groups of Muslims fighting each other.

02. That Islam is about the true God is no more valid than saying that Buddhism or Hinduism is about the true God. They are all just beliefs built on old superstitions, and stories manufactured by people who wanted some sort of control over others.

03. We have no evidence whatsoever that a God or gods exist. We "know" that all of the religions, of which there have been many, since humans first started communicating, are created by man. The problem is that the Judaic religions hae been successful enough in spreading and maintaining their following that they have taken over a big part of the world today.

04. This is changing as the mainly Christian countries of the past are moving away from beliefs in a god entirely. But this is hampered somewhat by the very high birth rates in poorer less educated countries, which still are easily indoctrinated.
Ans.

01. You are partially right here, there is a “Planned conspiracy” to malign the image of Islam and Muslims.

And the source of this is Jews and Zionists who control world media and finances of all major European countries.

It is the country of Israel, which is the source of most of violence and terrorism in the world.

The infighting between Muslim groups is also funded and fuelled by the same people who control world media.

02. It is Islam which says that God sent prophets and books in all ages and in all nations. All big religions of the world basically started as “Islam” and these names which people say are of their own choice.

03. You are partially right here. There is absolutely no evidence that there are gods in this universe, who have hand in its creation and running.

But every thing in universe is a “Living Proof” that it has been created by One and True God of this Universe.

How can you say that there is No Evidence? Did you find any “mis-order or arbitrary behaviour” in this Universe?

Who “fixed” orbits of these Billions upon Billions of planets and stars? Newton, Darwin or Einstein?

04. Actually it is the “Pauline Christianity” which is totally against reason and logic.

And unfortunately it was in Christian countries that renaissance started and Church leaders tried to crush it by force and very unreasonable logic.

The people rebelled against Church rule and in that rebellion thought that ALL religions are same as Christianity.

When Muslims were ruling the world, there was “never” conflict between religion and science.

That is why in most Christian countries materialism and Atheism is spreading like wild fire, while in Muslim countries, people are trying to stand behind Islam.

The real fight is between Islam and Materialism and Atheism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Pokay 269,096
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 810,636
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Loveismygoal 1,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 574,554
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 20 min guest 221,761
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 29 min Commander Bunny 1,657
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Black Thunder 42 608,294
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr busted 165
More from around the web