Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How come "Poor' Saudi King control US President? Is it not other way around?
US President "requesting" Saudi King to release so many Billion Dollars for purpose X or Y and do not ask too many questions!!
I am also for sending Drones to kill the "terrorists".... but the problem with drones is that they do not have an "In built Terrorist finding sensors".... in more than 70-80 % cases these drones attack kill innocent civilians, which again adds to people becoming "terrorist".
What we read in News papers, so many Taliban and Al Qaeda Terrorists killed in Drone attacks are not true.
US has no reliable intelligence gathering system in those countries, the "informers" more often than not, settle personal scores and US drones are sent to kill innocent villagers and citizens.
I have sympathy with US, but it is always a loose all situations, best course would be to go thru UNO route and let them decide.
US has not faced so many terrorist attacks as they think, 9/11 was an exception and it was a very deep routed conspiracy.
IF GWB the Great had guts, he would not have attacked Afghanistan, untill and unless investigation into WTC collapse was fully established.
But he went with Rambo approach and War on Terrorism, actually became a "War to spread Terrorism".
The world is not the same after 9/11, which was the "main purpose" of those planners and plotters behind 9/11 conspiracy.
No one wants to see one' country at the loosing end, but in case of 9/11, it was USA which lost and lost and never gained anything, except a deep routed hatred against Islam and Muslim nations,(which by the way was the main aim of those plotters).
How the damage can be undone, or will it ever be undone, is a debatable question. May be not during our life time.
May be future historians would write about "hoax of 9/11" and how an entire nation was fooled and went after Red Herrings
(Please do not misunderstand me, 9/11 was "too big" a job for some one like Osama and Al Qaeda people to perform inside USA while sitting in Afghanistan)
Why can't people think logically?
You can take your Islamic denial about 9/11 and stuff it where the sun don't shine and put a Quran in there with it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
no king speaks for all people, he speaks for nation, as Presidents and Prime Ministers do.
Please do not lecture me on Democracy and justify the billions spent on it as what country really needs.
What democracy did for Iraq and Egypt? Why Western People are so happy that "democratically elected Govt. in Egypt is toppled by Military"?
There is a lot of difference between Actual Democracy and Western Modern Atheistic Democracy....
We are a Republic that lately has been acting like a democracy. You need to learn the difference. Islam is a theocracy that acts like imperialism, incompatible with both a democracy and a republic.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
Yep. You're right. Compromise is impossible. It has to be war. Brilliant. Well done Holmes.
Stop worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of us, and start making the rest of the world worry about what we think of them.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also for sending Drones to kill the "terrorists".... but the problem with drones is that they do not have an "In built Terrorist finding sensors".... in more than 70-80 % cases these drones attack kill innocent civilians, which again adds to people becoming "terrorist".
If a terrorist is hiding in a house with innocent people, it's better to kill them all then risk another plane flying into a building or another mall blown up. Yes evil creates more evil, but the evil was started by the terrorist.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

What we read in News papers, so many Taliban and Al Qaeda Terrorists killed in Drone attacks are not true.
How do you know? Who is your source? Are you connected?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

May be future historians would write about "hoax of 9/11" and how an entire nation was fooled and went after Red Herrings
(Please do not misunderstand me, 9/11 was "too big" a job for some one like Osama and Al Qaeda people to perform inside USA while sitting in Afghanistan)
Why can't people think logically?
LOL....yes you are nuts. I have heard all the conspiracy nuts, some even saying it was an inside job....blah blah blah....bunch of bs for people that can't take the truth. Nobody said Osama flew the planes, but he did fund the project and approved of the plan, there is no question about that, you really need to watch a documentary about it and think logically.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
no king speaks for all people, he speaks for nation, as Presidents and Prime Ministers do.
Please do not lecture me on Democracy and justify the billions spent on it as what country really needs.
What democracy did for Iraq and Egypt? Why Western People are so happy that "democratically elected Govt. in Egypt is toppled by Military"?
There is a lot of difference between Actual Democracy and Western Modern Atheistic Democracy....
I agree Democracy doesn't work in some countries, Iraq and Egypt need a hard nosed dictator to control the shia and sunni fractions of Islam to control the violence. Sometimes the west believes people are ready to be free, our mistake.

Since: Aug 13

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

people1st wrote:
<quoted text>Well, here's what I think. We let other sinners attend, why not them? Now, if they are proclaiming themselves to be Christians but continue to live in the homosexual lifestyle, then probably they would be asked to not hold any leadership positions, and then if it still continues, we would probably ask them to leave. However, none of that is to be done in a rude or hateful manner. Much prayer should go into the situation as well.
We've had some in our church that were living together that weren't married, and after they got saved, they chose to get married.
Our church will can sin sin, but never in a hateful manner.
The cliche "hate the sin, love the sinner" actually holds truth.
Church is there to help you obey the teachings of the Bible. If a person is there to make change they’re life, as everyone else. Than church should accept them, Jesus died for that reason to save us from sin. Not that we’re saved already. But that we will accept Him as Lord and Savior. Which means it's up to as an individual to make that transition.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If a terrorist is hiding in a house with innocent people, it's better to kill them all then risk another plane flying into a building or another mall blown up. Yes evil creates more evil, but the evil was started by the terrorist.
Really?

I thought evil was created by God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

candi59 wrote:
<quoted text>Church is there to help you obey the teachings of the Bible. If a person is there to make change they’re life, as everyone else. Than church should accept them, Jesus died for that reason to save us from sin. Not that we’re saved already. But that we will accept Him as Lord and Savior. Which means it's up to as an individual to make that transition.
Obedience is futile.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Darkness is the opposite of light. However, evil is not the opposite of peace. God does not do or approve of evil. God is not the author of evil. However, God does reward and punish on the basis of good and bad behavior. Therefore, God does bring judgment and calamity (either directly or through human authorities) on those who rebel. God will ultimately judge all people, since rebels will not be allowed in the new, perfect creation. But if a terrorist is hiding in a house full of women and children and if a drone blows up the house, the ones responsible for those deaths are the terrorists, not the drone.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Come on you're better than that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Darkness is the opposite of light. However, evil is not the opposite of peace. God does not do or approve of evil. God is not the author of evil. However, God does reward and punish on the basis of good and bad behavior. Therefore, God does bring judgment and calamity (either directly or through human authorities) on those who rebel. God will ultimately judge all people, since rebels will not be allowed in the new, perfect creation. But if a terrorist is hiding in a house full of women and children and if a drone blows up the house, the ones responsible for those deaths are the terrorists, not the drone.
God is said to be the creator of all, the Alpha and the Omega, all seeing and all knowing. Therefore God must have created evil for a purpose right?

Since: Oct 12

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

the bible was written over 2000 years ago and is not the literal words of god, it is mans interpretation of gods word, it was also written at a time when being gay was seen as strange, the words contained in the bible regarding it have absolutely no modern relevance

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on you're better than that!
Man is created in God's image right? Many men are evil. God must also be evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Jake3411 wrote:
the bible was written over 2000 years ago and is not the literal words of god, it is mans interpretation of gods word, it was also written at a time when being gay was seen as strange, the words contained in the bible regarding it have absolutely no modern relevance
You mean to tell me the Bible isn't God's word? Awe shucks.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
God is said to be the creator of all, the Alpha and the Omega, all seeing and all knowing. Therefore God must have created evil for a purpose right?
evil is not a “thing” like a rock or electricity. You cannot have a jar of evil. Evil has no existence of its own; it is really the absence of good. For example, holes are real but they only exist in something else. We call the absence of dirt a hole, but it cannot be separated from the dirt. So when God created, it is true that all He created was good. One of the good things God made was creatures who had the freedom to choose good. In order to have a real choice, God had to allow there to be something besides good to choose. So, God allowed these free angels and humans to choose good or reject good (evil). When a bad relationship exists between two good things we call that evil, but it does not become a “thing” that required God to create it.

God did not create evil, but He does allow evil. If God had not allowed for the possibility of evil, both mankind and angels would be serving God out of obligation, not choice. He did not want “robots” that simply did what He wanted them to do because of their “programming.” God allowed for the possibility of evil so that we could genuinely have a free will and choose whether or not we wanted to serve Him.

Hope that helps Mr Wastewater, good nite.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Jake3411 wrote:
Are you saying gay isn't strange today? It's a very very small percentage of the population.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is created in God's image right? Many men are evil. God must also be evil.
That would be true if man was made like a robot.
Jesus4CokeNotPep si

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

hot_gamama wrote:
read leviticus...i do remember reading in genesis that GOD CREATED adam and Eve, not Adam and STEVE
Yeah and what's your point? The Bible states God created Adam and Eve to multiply. where does it state "thou shalt not be a homosexual!" what? was that the "unwritten 11th commandment" that Moses forgot to mention??

I'm Christian too.....but i'm not one these uptight shoving the religion down everyone's throat the book's word is literal type.

there's different religions for different people. Just because 1 is right for me doesn't mean the rest are "Evil" or "wrong". You guys sound like the Baptist groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,161 - 84,180 of89,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

600 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 4 min Johnny 422
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 512,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min RiversideRedneck 680,337
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,634
Skylanders Swap Force Free Download 7 min Asa 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Mr Wiggley 440,843
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 596,572
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 39 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••