Yes

No

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#93394 Sep 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that for a fact or you are just repeating what the indoctrinators told you? How did you find out about those human souls that you claim are in hell? Auditory? Visual? Touch?
I think someone's been telling fairytales again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93395 Sep 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the issue is not who has oral and anal sex then don't accentuate homosexuals. If the real issue is lowering the rate of STD's across the board then promote safer sex practices, instead you begin your post by saying the issue is not who does it, but you contradict yourself and and end the post by once again emphasizing homosexuals. Since lesbians already have very low STD rates they wouldn't really need a (natural option ) would they? So am I to interpret your sentiment is that oral and anal sex is unhealthy for heterosexuals and homosexuals? And if the answer to that last question is yes, then just how unrealistic can a person be in believing they are going to get the general populace to stop having oral and anal sex?
So the logical conclusion to your assertions would be that you promote reintroducing sodomy laws, is that assumption correct?
Kind of skating around there like a worm on a hot sidewalk...

I simply expose that homosexuals have no natural healthy sexual expression. You know that too, that is why you tried to go elsewhere.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93396 Sep 30, 2013
I don't see any sense in continuing to debate the merits of false premises and antiquated ecclesiastical condemnations concerning what consenting adults do in their sexual private lives. Anymore than it would make sense to debate the private sexual life of a Christian, they can have oral sex if they choose, or if they have no interest they can abstain. Hopefully people will use protection when they have sex, but no one can dictate to consenting adults what they can or can't do whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. If you want to live in a society that makes oral and anal sex a crime(especially homosexual oral and anal sex) move to Uganda.
BloomJamesJoyce

Chicago, IL

#93397 Sep 30, 2013
Toby, you personal hygiene phony.

You rejected Salinger for the single worst reason anyone has ever had.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93398 Sep 30, 2013
Bloom JamesJoyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you shift the topic from the topic title to Lawrence v. Texas?
I can't believe someone just rejected J.D. Salinger just because the person wants to be a pain in the butt.
Is there ever been established any correlation between the plot of "Catcher in the Rye" and homosexual hygiene and anal sex? No one has rejected Salinger's book but certainly a distortion of his book should be rejected. I think some of you people are on drugs.

Location hidden

#93399 Sep 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
I don't see any sense in continuing to debate the merits of false premises and antiquated ecclesiastical condemnations concerning what consenting adults do in their sexual private lives. Anymore than it would make sense to debate the private sexual life of a Christian, they can have oral sex if they choose, or if they have no interest they can abstain. Hopefully people will use protection when they have sex, but no one can dictate to consenting adults what they can or can't do whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. If you want to live in a society that makes oral and anal sex a crime(especially homosexual oral and anal sex) move to Uganda.
Now you are running.

Bye.
BloomJamesJoyce

Chicago, IL

#93400 Sep 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there ever been established any correlation between the plot of "Catcher in the Rye" and homosexual hygiene and anal sex? No one has rejected Salinger's book but certainly a distortion of his book should be rejected. I think some of you people are on drugs.
All this because I read a book that sells a quarter million copies per year (65 million in total)?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#93401 Sep 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
I don't remember anything from you. Have you been on here before?
Yes, I have been.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93402 Sep 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of skating around there like a worm on a hot sidewalk...
I simply expose that homosexuals have no natural healthy sexual expression. You know that too, that is why you tried to go elsewhere.
Worms skate? Wow, what a horrible idiom. Don't pat yourself on the back thinking your exposing anything, sexual expression is not dependent on your subjective interpretation of what you consider natural or healthy. Intimacy is also not relegated to any sexual act, it is both emotional and physical, but you seem to think an intimate relationship is reduced to sex, which by the way you seem to be quite obsessed about.The American Psychological Association considers homosexual expression both healthy and normal, but I guess your invisible friend tells you otherwise correct?
Toby

Portland, OR

#93403 Sep 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are running.
Bye.
Why even discuss a topic with someone like yourself who presents arguments based on false premises, and you digress from the assertions you make from post to post. You said quote " The issue is not who does it, or whether it is legal or not." Then you turn around and once again single out homosexuals, so it must be who does it,and you even go a bit further in your contradicting by saying " Homosexuals have no healthy sexual expression' which is totally subjective bigotry on your part.

So you say it doesn't matter who is having oral or anal sex but then again it does because homosexuals according to you have no healthy sexual expression. Heres a better fitting idiom, "I know your own stupidity is a bitter pill to swallow,but adding insult to injury in this case is actually a good thing."

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93404 Sep 30, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
The practice of homosexuality according to Catholicism IS a sin. Being homosexual, however is not condemned in the bible and it is up to the individual to remain abstenent from it. I agree with the bible, there is no grey area and the Vatican support this by its recent rulings; See:
(Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, & 1 Timothy 8-10.)
Then tell the Vatican to tell their priests this: STAY AWAY FROM LITTLE BOYS!

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93405 Sep 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't common sense a rather foreign topic for you? Have you exhibited any common sense on this site? Perhaps in my absence you did, but I haven't seen it.
Aha! You beat me to it.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93406 Sep 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell the Vatican to tell their priests this: STAY AWAY FROM LITTLE BOYS!
Yea she's worried about whether the Catholic church condones or condemns homosexuality but not that they have a history of brutal oppression, torture, antisemitism, child abuse and molestation, that's unbelievably comical if it wasn't so tragic. I wonder if she is o.k. with the murdering of adulterers, fornicators, unbelievers, the advocating of slavery and polygamy, the genocide and carnage, I wonder if those issues even matter? She better not be a practicing homosexual though ! lol
Toby

Portland, OR

#93407 Sep 30, 2013
Be back later

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93408 Sep 30, 2013
Bloom JamesJoyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you shift the topic from the topic title to Lawrence v. Texas?
I can't believe someone just rejected J.D. Salinger just because the person wants to be a pain in the butt.
Salinger was a better writer than you'll ever be.

BTW you're not a pain in anyone's butt, just another tryhard troll.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#93409 Sep 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even discuss a topic with someone like yourself who presents arguments based on false premises, and you digress from the assertions you make from post to post. You said quote " The issue is not who does it, or whether it is legal or not." Then you turn around and once again single out homosexuals, so it must be who does it,and you even go a bit further in your contradicting by saying " Homosexuals have no healthy sexual expression' which is totally subjective bigotry on your part.
So you say it doesn't matter who is having oral or anal sex but then again it does because homosexuals according to you have no healthy sexual expression. Heres a better fitting idiom, "I know your own stupidity is a bitter pill to swallow,but adding insult to injury in this case is actually a good thing."
That one learned to argue @ Hillbilly Bible College. And it certainly shows.
:D

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#93410 Sep 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you got it right in the opening. It would appear that free will is an illusion, or is it? What is God's time? Is it linear or non-linear? The latter open up all possibilities does it not?
I will admit that it is deep. I know a young Christian man that died in a drowning accident jumping off a cliff, I know it was his free will that decided to jump off, was it his time? I know God could have brought him to the top so he could have been saved, so was it his time? And if it was his time does that mean he would have died in another way around the time he died? I agree it's very difficult and confusing. I wish I knew. I still have faith in God. I believe in life after death.

Location hidden

#93411 Sep 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have been.
I just don't remember anything of substance you said.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93412 Sep 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't remember anything of substance you said.
Then again, you don't remember what you had for your last meal.
Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#93413 Sep 30, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Worms skate? Wow, what a horrible idiom. Don't pat yourself on the back thinking your exposing anything, sexual expression is not dependent on your subjective interpretation of what you consider natural or healthy. Intimacy is also not relegated to any sexual act, it is both emotional and physical, but you seem to think an intimate relationship is reduced to sex, which by the way you seem to be quite obsessed about.The American Psychological Association considers homosexual expression both healthy and normal, but I guess your invisible friend tells you otherwise correct?
She called herself a worm. Wow, a little bit of honesty for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min NoStress4me 38,440
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 3,617
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 641,744
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 182,305
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 7 min Jack 201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 970,046
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 43 min Paul is dead 4,150
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,413
More from around the web