Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93171 Sep 24, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
How would any society or government make homosexuality (compulsory) a person can't control what their sexual orientation is? You act as is someone can dictate your sexual orientation to you, if that's the case you might be already gay, or a bisexual in the least.
Just wait and you will say that "marriage forms" (where party-A and Party-B signs)have a clause:

Have Party-A and Party-B, involved in some "same sex" "foul play"? If yes, sign one, if No, come back after one year!!

It is so simple, why you could not get it!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#93172 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a claimed story of an American fleeing abused freedom.
We have millions of Muslims fleeing to America.
Your point?
Every thing is not bad in USA.

It is a country with lots of good people and has a high standard of living.

People respect other people and are generally fair in their dealings.

If only they could get their media and their finances free from the grips of these Jews and Zionists, USA would become really "Land of Free"...

Now they are being controlled and almost "forced" to move in the direction where their Media and their financial institutions are pushing them.

May be Muslims will get US free from these bonds...who knows.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93173 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If only they could get their media and their finances free from the grips of these Jews and Zionists, USA would become really "Land of Free"...
Now they are being controlled and almost "forced" to move in the direction where their Media and their financial institutions are pushing them.
Hey MUQEY,
Is this you humping a donkey or your sick fantasy of martyrdom of having 72 virgin donkeys in heaven. Allah Captard

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93174 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I agree Homos do not grow "antlers" and they look like "Normal people". When we criticise it is for their actions and not their being a human.
I follow a completely different religion. You need to blow yourself up for Allah, he created people that you don't like.

Sacramento, CA

#93175 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

2. So when we say some thing is against nature, does it include animals and plants and solar system? They all are part of nature.
When we talk about human' s sexual behaviour, it is with relation to human beings.
Why you compare apples against oranges and ask ridiculous questions about Dolphins and other animals?
The question is: Do you hold judgement against nature if it's not in your Islamic order?

Sacramento, CA

#93176 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

3. Yes the gays do "sign papers" that they are gay and they get special licenses to get married as "Party-A and party- B"
You did not answer me, who signs as "Party-A" in gay marriages? Do they toss a coin?
And how does that affect your marriage to that wife you cover up?

Sacramento, CA

#93177 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

4. The joke appeared in some western magazine.
I would join Taliban when US and NATO army is able to wipe them out from Afghanistan, I heard they are coming back from there in 2014, with eggs on their faces and only "thousands of body bags" to show as their "achievements"
The money they have "lost" in Afghanistan, they could have made many more WTC Towers in every city of USA!!
Sour grapes, teaching "manners" to Afghan people? Why did not you ask Russia before "jumping into the fray"?
Maybe next time Afghanistan will think twice about becoming a terrorist country. But I agree the real enemy is Saudi Arabia, they are the ones that sponsored the terrorists and I wish we dropped a few bombs on the Saudi King.

Sacramento, CA

#93178 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Saudi King and the Jews are working together to create chaos in the Middle East. You live in a very controlled media that constantly brain washes you fools. It is funny to watch Saudi men that come to USA, the first thing they do is head to the girly bars, they are very perverted.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#93179 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Even you admit the encounter identifies the behavior. If it was a homosexual encounter, there had to be a homosexual.
I suspect, that was a Freudian slip of honesty...
No, as I said, morons of your stripe consistently misinterpret the terminology so the phrasing has to be changed for the room temp IQ folk...such as yourself.

Or do you actually think a male forcing sex on a 7 year old girl is nothing more than a 'heterosexual' encounter?

You can't have it both ways no matter how much you try.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93180 Sep 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Pr C***man. I'm obviously smart enough not to buy the snake oil - and you can't stand that.
Shhh! He really thinks he's dripping with wittiness and wisdom here. Sometimes they can get violent if their delusions are destroyed.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93181 Sep 24, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> To a pedophile there is no difference between little boys or girls? There is no preference? Both are equally desirable? That sounds like garbage. Can you cite a credible source for your claim? I know these professionals are somewhat gutless and cow to political and peer pressure but on the surface your claims sounds somewhat outrageous. Pedophiles depicted as having an attraction towards children which is gender neutral but that could be the result of political pressure from pro homosexual outside groups. Most avoid pedophilia like the plague and publically ignore there is a strong attraction for young boys with many homosexual men. Ask any young illegal who is trying to get some money to live on and has to prostitute himself to adult homosexuals.
You said it yourself, you wouldn't believe an authentic source. Your paranoia is far too strong. Pity.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93182 Sep 24, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Worn out sphincter. Fecal incontinence. Get out the Depends.
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
Could you possibly be thinking that heterosexual sex and childbirth do not lead to health problems? Higher chance of gall bladder disease, certain kinds of cancers, uterine prolapse, not to mention those pesky stretch marks.

Women who have had children most often have bladder leakage, better by some stock in the adult diaper businesses.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93183 Sep 24, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Archeology is not an exact science and subject to interpretation. This is in reference to your cited article which is overall great. They walk across minefields when they write articles like this. There is always a risk of backlash from PC pro homosexual Police.
<quoted text> They could do whatever they wanted sexually. That was why they were Emperors. One had a man mutilated for the purposes of sodomy because he resembled a female he was obsessed with and was dead. I think it was Caligula. There was brother sister marriage in Egypt. Pederasty in Greece. It is not really good to use the ancients as justification since they were into the sort of practices which are repulsive to most of the moderns. Unless one has a total reprobate mind. Near total i the embracing of homosexuality as normal in the modern mind. It is a giant step backwards.
No, you've been saying all along that the moderns have it wrong and praising the ancients.

Epic fail.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93184 Sep 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind my asking ... who plays the role of the male in your "marriage" - you or your 'partner'? Just curious as to who is on the receiving end.
Why are you so interested in other people's sex lives....don't you have one of your own?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#93185 Sep 24, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like Dusty iz the bitch.
Lol, you're a xtian all right! Thanks for the giggle;0)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93186 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

4. The joke appeared in some western magazine.
I would join Taliban when US and NATO army is able to wipe them out from Afghanistan, I heard they are coming back from there in 2014, with eggs on their faces and only "thousands of body bags" to show as their "achievements"
The money they have "lost" in Afghanistan, they could have made many more WTC Towers in every city of USA!!
Sour grapes, teaching "manners" to Afghan people? Why did not you ask Russia before "jumping into the fray"?
While I disagree with the foolish attempt to bring freedom to Islamic countries, we kicked the Taliban's ass. Allah was humiliated and the Taliban ran like girl rats. The 'Zionist controlled' west man-handles Islam at will.

Meanwhile, Muslims send a suicide bomber to kill women and children in Churches and Malls.

Just what are you proud about? What I said makes you mad, not because it is a distortion, but because it is the truth.

Location hidden

#93187 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, eradicating Jews and replacing them with Muslims, like you do in Islamic countries would make the USA better? Like Egypt? Or Lebanon?

If Israel is the Oasis of the Middle East, and Islam is the septic tank, why would repeating that in America be different???

Why allow Muslims who never follow the 'perfect way', ruin a good thing. Stay in the sewer you made, we prefer the 'Zionist' bonds!

Do you see how reality disgraces your god and belief?

Location hidden

#93188 Sep 25, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as I said, morons of your stripe consistently misinterpret the terminology so the phrasing has to be changed for the room temp IQ folk...such as yourself.
Or do you actually think a male forcing sex on a 7 year old girl is nothing more than a 'heterosexual' encounter?
You can't have it both ways no matter how much you try.
Took some time to come back on that one, and all you did was repeat your denial and then prove me right.

A heterosexual who molests little girls is a heterosexual pedophile.

A homosexual who molests little boys is a homosexual pedophile.

If it were NOT about orientation, you would see a majority of pedophiles who molested both boys and girls. Instead, that is so rare, it barely registers statistically.

You brought up IQ, and honey, this is pretty simple common sense...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#93189 Sep 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
While I disagree with the foolish attempt to bring freedom to Islamic countries, we kicked the Taliban's ass. Allah was humiliated and the Taliban ran like girl rats. The 'Zionist controlled' west man-handles Islam at will.
Meanwhile, Muslims send a suicide bomber to kill women and children in Churches and Malls.
Just what are you proud about? What I said makes you mad, not because it is a distortion, but because it is the truth.
You "kicked" the Taliban Ass?

You are coming back after 12 years with Taliban as strong as earlier.

You are unable to enter into areas controlled by them , that is why you are using drones.

No Brave US soldiers is brave enough to go into the areas controlled by Taliban.

And you say you kicked their Ass.

It is very easy to go into Afghanistan and get control of Kabul....it is getting away from there that is very difficult.

Ask Russians and ask British Empire?

It was Rambo GWB the Great which got USA into this soup!!

May be you should re-elect him in 2016, to get you out of that soup!!

Location hidden

#93190 Sep 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You "kicked" the Taliban Ass?
You are coming back after 12 years with Taliban as strong as earlier.
You are unable to enter into areas controlled by them , that is why you are using drones.
No Brave US soldiers is brave enough to go into the areas controlled by Taliban.
And you say you kicked their Ass.
It is very easy to go into Afghanistan and get control of Kabul....it is getting away from there that is very difficult.
Ask Russians and ask British Empire?
It was Rambo GWB the Great which got USA into this soup!!
May be you should re-elect him in 2016, to get you out of that soup!!
When we want to, we go where we want. And Allah is powerless. The Taliban did not chase anyone out, we left a cesspool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min atemcowboy 550,772
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Commander Bunny 262,057
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Blk Thndr 602,758
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 28 min Commander Bunny 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min River Tam 753,496
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 1 hr toby_7 32
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,837
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE