Comments
84,061 - 84,080 of 94,675 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93151 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I do not know any "medical profession" would say that Homosexuality is "As healthy and as normal" as Normal sexual relations.
I know there are "committed Medical doctors" who themselves do there perverse acts, who issue such "Bulletins"
And does it require any "high level medical degree" to see the perverse nature of these acts.
What has happened to you people?
I wasn't talking about the sex, is that all you Muhammad perverts think about? The homosexual person is just as normal as straight people. It seems that you are not normal thinking about what other people do in sex. Is that all you think about, pervert?

Sacramento, CA

#93152 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

2. We are not to pry upon the sex life of what animals do. And if you want to imitate these animals, then why you became humans?
Go and live in jungles as they do. Why make all these cities and invent so many gadgets?
I never realized to what level our discussion shall descent. May be there is a lower level, which we will see in your next port.
Then why did you write: "But this Homo is against the basic norm of nature," You are the one that brought up animals, fool! If it's norm for nature (wild animals) to have gay activity, why did you say it's against nature? You are countering yourself. Do you want to punish Dolphins that are gay? Should we kill them too? You need to put your muhammad religion away and stop playing god, being in a religion doesn't mean you have the right to judge others. Follow a true prophet and learn about Love and tolerance for others.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93153 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should "shift" all our Sodomites to Western countries. will it be OK for you?
All perverts shall be under one roof!!
Maybe allah should have beheaded that little sperm head of yours before it impregnated your mother. Do you understand camel dung? Well do you punk! Allah craptard.....

Sacramento, CA

#93154 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

3. If living in Dark ages means to have healthy sexual relationship and enjoy sex with your lawfully wedded wife, I would love to live in dark ages than "forced" to sign marriage papers as "Party-A" and Party-B"
Why are you gay? Who is forcing you to sign papers? Why can't you have sex with your covered up wife and not worry about what other people are doing in their sex? I have seen people post like you worried about gay sex, it normally means that you have fear of turning to your true colors, the rainbow colors, you might be gay. You sound gay.

Sacramento, CA

#93155 Sep 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

Did you hear the one about a 99 year old US citizens who applied for the nationality of Afghanistan?
Every one was surprised, going to Afghanistan in these times, the old man must be mad.
They asked him reasons for it,
"Sonny" he explained, when I was born, Homo was treated as Perversion.
When I became young, people stopped talking about their wierdos and tolerated them.
Now when I am in my 90 s, I see they have passed laws to make them "As normal as any one else"
And I am afraid that in a few years they might make it "compulsory".
Now at the age of 100, I do not want to do it, that is why I want to live in Afghanistan, because that is the LAST PLACE on earth where they will make it compulsory !!
I think you have a very definition of what is "Modern" and what is "Dark ages"?
And please notice, it was 'Dark ages" in Europe but not in Muslim world, where there was light every where!!
Nice story, did you read about that in the Taliban times? Where they stone gay people. Why don't you join the Taliban and live in the stone ages you dumb baffling terrorist.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#93156 Sep 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe allah should have beheaded that little sperm head of yours before it impregnated your mother. Do you understand camel dung? Well do you punk! Allah craptard.....
Why not yours for that matter?

Using abusive language like this means you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this discussion.

Have a nice day and may peace be with you. If you know what is peace!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93157 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are asking wrong question and wrong example.
Islamic teachings are what are mentioned in Quran and sayings and actions of our prophet and his companions.
These are mentioned in books which are well known.
We have to see actions of individual Muslims as well as Muslim communities and even countries to verify if they are according to these teachings.
You are therefore following a wrong example by learning islam thru what Muslims are doing and not what are Islamic teachings.
Even if 99 % Muslims stop following Islamic teachings, it is there's fault and not fault of Islam.
You want to detach the Quran from what it produces.

This in the face of what has to be the most fervent practice of religion we see. People who kill their own children, even send their children to kill innocent children!

If I give you a recipe for cake, and it makes poison, guess what?

Seriously Mug, you have to see this contradiction.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93158 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I do not know any "medical profession" would say that Homosexuality is "As healthy and as normal" as Normal sexual relations.
I know there are "committed Medical doctors" who themselves do there perverse acts, who issue such "Bulletins"
And does it require any "high level medical degree" to see the perverse nature of these acts.
2. We are not to pry upon the sex life of what animals do. And if you want to imitate these animals, then why you became humans?
Go and live in jungles as they do. Why make all these cities and invent so many gadgets?
I never realized to what level our discussion shall descent. May be there is a lower level, which we will see in your next port.
3. If living in Dark ages means to have healthy sexual relationship and enjoy sex with your lawfully wedded wife, I would love to live in dark ages than "forced" to sign marriage papers as "Party-A" and Party-B"
And by the way, who signs as "Party-A" in those "modern marriages"?
PS:
Did you hear the one about a 99 year old US citizens who applied for the nationality of Afghanistan?
Every one was surprised, going to Afghanistan in these times, the old man must be mad.
When I became young, people stopped talking about their wierdos and tolerated them.
Now when I am in my 90 s, I see they have passed laws to make them "As normal as any one else"
Now at the age of 100, I do not want to do it, that is why I want to live in Afghanistan, because that is the LAST PLACE on earth where they will make it compulsory !!
And please notice, it was 'Dark ages" in Europe but not in Muslim world, where there was light every where!!
You have a claimed story of an American fleeing abused freedom.

We have millions of Muslims fleeing to America.

Your point?

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#93159 Sep 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree any person in any sexual orientation can be a pervert. Calling someone a bigot makes you a bigot as well? Not sure on your rationale. Anyway just out of curiosity what is normal to you? In everything there must be some baseline dont you agree. So again what is normal? I hate to be labeled a bigot for not knowing.
Hi again, AB.

Everyone's idea of what a pervert is would vary, so I looked it up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
A person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.
Someone who's idea of normal sexual interaction just happens to be kinkier than yours.

More orthodox definition:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pervert
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

Sexual perversions are also known as paraphilias. That includes the sort of behaviour you've probably arrested a few people for.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93160 Sep 24, 2013
Hello Rosa,
It is true that perversion is a wide spectrum that spans across the boards. Indeed I've have seen and arrested a few in my career. I'm sad to say that my youth has passed me by and my activities and has been reduced to a Hot cup of Folgers and a bowl of butter pecan ice cream at bedtime:) I hope Muq didn't get offended...
Toby

Portland, OR

#93161 Sep 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
And by the way, who signs as "Party-A" in those "modern marriages"?
PS:
How would any society or government make homosexuality (compulsory) a person can't control what their sexual orientation is? You act as is someone can dictate your sexual orientation to you, if that's the case you might be already gay, or a bisexual in the least.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93162 Sep 24, 2013
A one -hundred year old man wants to move to Afghanistan to avoid being made to commit homosexual acts, only on topix can you read such idiocy. a 100 year old still has an active sex drive? Yes,in your paranoid world they want to make you a homosexual, hurry run run, go to a society where you can experience violence, deprivation, and constraints on your freedom, a place where secular society is despised, and abject subservience is honored.

Maybe you can move to a place where you can more easily participate in an honor killing, or a stoning of a homosexual, or maybe just a beating of rebellious female, I bet that excites you. How about the burning of a church, or the killing of some infidels who refuse to believe in your mythical oppressive God? After all they might try to make you homosexual!
Toby

Portland, OR

#93163 Sep 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again, AB.
Everyone's idea of what a pervert is would vary, so I looked it up.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
A person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.
Someone who's idea of normal sexual interaction just happens to be kinkier than yours.
More orthodox definition:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pervert
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
Sexual perversions are also known as paraphilias. That includes the sort of behaviour you've probably arrested a few people for.
Not too long ago in America there were sodomy laws that condemned oral and anal sex between not just adult homosexuals but adult heterosexuals also. Perversion at one time was believed to be anything outside of the missionary position. Thomas Jefferson advocated the punishment of cutting a hole through the cartilage of the nose of any woman found guilty of sodomy. Just read his " A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments 1778 ."
Thomas Jefferson was actually attempting to provide a less severe form of punishment because the penalty for sodomy was death at that point. When humans promote delusional causes (the kingdom of God), there naturally are delusional effects (fundamental radicalism, oppressive laws, human rights violations, crimes against humanity, religious wars, and laws that reflect religious values).
Toby

Portland, OR

#93164 Sep 24, 2013
I look at it like this, there is a scientifically based cause and effect, and then there are the religious based delusional causes and effects. With religious fundamentalism there is the causes ( the goal of obtaining the kingdom of God), which naturally produces the delusional effects (immortality striving, threat of hell, inhumane treatment of non -believers, draconian puritanical laws, legislating religious morality and not ethics, etc..)

The causality of the carnage at the Westgate Premier Shopping Mall in Nairobi is religious fundamentalism. Religious fundamentalism is the greatest threat that exist today to secular society.
Toby

Portland, OR

#93165 Sep 24, 2013
It's coming down to this simply equation ( A= secular society, B = religious fundamentalism ) A+ B = the destruction of A and the empowerment of B

The hope for a global secular society guided by a philosophy which forms its ethics without reference to religious dogmas is civilizations formula for survival, fundamentalism is our enemy.

Sacramento, CA

#93166 Sep 24, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Hello Rosa,
It is true that perversion is a wide spectrum that spans across the boards. Indeed I've have seen and arrested a few in my career. I'm sad to say that my youth has passed me by and my activities and has been reduced to a Hot cup of Folgers and a bowl of butter pecan ice cream at bedtime:) I hope Muq didn't get offended...
only if you add bacon.

Sacramento, CA

#93167 Sep 24, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
How would any society or government make homosexuality (compulsory) a person can't control what their sexual orientation is? You act as is someone can dictate your sexual orientation to you, if that's the case you might be already gay, or a bisexual in the least.
That's what I'm saying. He is so stupid that he thinks he might catch gay fever.

Sacramento, CA

#93168 Sep 24, 2013
Toby wrote:
A one -hundred year old man wants to move to Afghanistan to avoid being made to commit homosexual acts, only on topix can you read such idiocy. a 100 year old still has an active sex drive? Yes,in your paranoid world they want to make you a homosexual, hurry run run, go to a society where you can experience violence, deprivation, and constraints on your freedom, a place where secular society is despised, and abject subservience is honored.
Maybe you can move to a place where you can more easily participate in an honor killing, or a stoning of a homosexual, or maybe just a beating of rebellious female, I bet that excites you. How about the burning of a church, or the killing of some infidels who refuse to believe in your mythical oppressive God? After all they might try to make you homosexual!
I agree, an old person at that age just wants to keep breathing. How does anyone even think of such a story?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#93169 Sep 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>only if you add bacon.
So true! lol....
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93170 Sep 24, 2013
RF wrote:

I wasn't talking about the sex, is that all you Muhammad perverts think about? The homosexual person is just as normal as straight people. It seems that you are not normal thinking about what other people do in sex. Is that all you think about, pervert?

Then why did you write: "But this Homo is against the basic norm of nature," You are the one that brought up animals, fool! If it's norm for nature (wild animals) to have gay activity, why did you say it's against nature? You are countering yourself. Do you want to punish Dolphins that are gay? Should we kill them too? You need to put your muhammad religion away and stop playing god, being in a religion doesn't mean you have the right to judge others. Follow a true prophet and learn about Love and tolerance for others.

Why are you gay? Who is forcing you to sign papers? Why can't you have sex with your covered up wife and not worry about what other people are doing in their sex? I have seen people post like you worried about gay sex, it normally means that you have fear of turning to your true colors, the rainbow colors, you might be gay. You sound gay.

Nice story, did you read about that in the Taliban times? Where they stone gay people. Why don't you join the Taliban and live in the stone ages you dumb baffling terrorist.
Ans.

1. I agree Homos do not grow "antlers" and they look like "Normal people". When we criticise it is for their actions and not their being a human.

2. So when we say some thing is against nature, does it include animals and plants and solar system? They all are part of nature.

When we talk about human' s sexual behaviour, it is with relation to human beings.

Why you compare apples against oranges and ask ridiculous questions about Dolphins and other animals?

3. Yes the gays do "sign papers" that they are gay and they get special licenses to get married as "Party-A and party- B"

You did not answer me, who signs as "Party-A" in gay marriages? Do they toss a coin?

4. The joke appeared in some western magazine.

I would join Taliban when US and NATO army is able to wipe them out from Afghanistan, I heard they are coming back from there in 2014, with eggs on their faces and only "thousands of body bags" to show as their "achievements"

The money they have "lost" in Afghanistan, they could have made many more WTC Towers in every city of USA!!

Sour grapes, teaching "manners" to Afghan people? Why did not you ask Russia before "jumping into the fray"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 733,074
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Stephania 599,961
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 34 min Falcon 751
Rajitkalhe 38 min Rajitkalhe 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min Naveen kumar 5,320
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 55 min Serah 69,793
bali itenerary 1 hr gede sudira 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 538,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 258,001
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••