Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,315 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Sep 13

Westerly, RI

#93109 Sep 21, 2013
Labels are created by people and slapped on those who fit the bill. Nothing more. I suspect the homosexual label was cooked up by some depraved despot of authority and was influenced by less than satisfactory gratification because of his position. But he had consideral clout to make the label stick, and true to human form people buy into it and is passed on down through the ages.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#93110 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
marriage, You are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half.
intercourse, You can only manage an abusive harmful imitation
procreation. You are 100% desolate and barren.
You will never be in a real marriage like mine.
We have a real marriage, unlike your fake marriage with a lesbian and another woman. You'll never know the joys of a real marriage like ours.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#93111 Sep 21, 2013
I agree that this entire topic is sooo lame.
Being gay or bi is not a sin.

Any sexual orientation you want is not a sin. Even if you want to experiment and then chose your main orientation its not a sin.

Never let the church or someone in authority tell you what your feeling or doing is a sin when it comes to this topic.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93112 Sep 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Bigot. You should be glad you don't live outside of your desert hole. Your hate language is not tolerated in most places. Who gave you the right to decide what is normal or not? It's very clear you don't follow the teachings of Jesus. "other sexual perverts"? Just like straight people, not all gay people are sexual perverts. How do you know so much about what gay people do in their sex? and why do you care? Nobody here is glorifying gay people or encouraging them. A person can't be encouraged to become gay. Besides being a Bigot, you are dumber then a camel's tongue. Life is short, God gave us the right to be free, why don't we let God judge and LOVE others. Oh, that's right you are Muslim. What would Mo do? Stone them to death!
So my language is "hateful", I think you have a different meaning of the word hate also.

You will say "It is OK for us to hate Islam and Muslims and write whatever comes into our mind and mouth when writing about it".

But when they reply back to us in much milder tones, it is nothing but hate and hatred.

Is it so, compare any of my posts with what you people write about us and let us compare "hate content" in both of them.

Will you do it?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#93113 Sep 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
They didn't exactly teach us it was "normal" @ my school. We all used to call each other sluts, lemons and poofters - all the time. Of course I was too young to know what any of that meant.
Then you grow up...
Yes we learn many things when we grow up.

We leave the innocence of child hood and get programmed to do things which are politically right and be on the right side of our society.

We try to treat "normal" whatever we see and being practiced in our society and think as "weird" practices of other people and socities.

Most of us become Bigot when we grow up.

And we start saying "Homo is as natural as Hetro".... let us change marriage forms and make them "Party-A and Party B"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#93114 Sep 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a real marriage, unlike your fake marriage with a lesbian and another woman. You'll never know the joys of a real marriage like ours.
You failed at marriage and family.

Now you are desperately trying to fabricate one by imposing an imposter relationship on marriage.

History doesn't approve of your foolish attempt, neither does Jesus.

Your attempt to redefine marriage and judge mine are only silly stupid attempts to divert from this;

From start to finish, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not a single thing you can say or do to change that.

Location hidden

#93115 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So my language is "hateful", I think you have a different meaning of the word hate also.
You will say "It is OK for us to hate Islam and Muslims and write whatever comes into our mind and mouth when writing about it".
But when they reply back to us in much milder tones, it is nothing but hate and hatred.
Is it so, compare any of my posts with what you people write about us and let us compare "hate content" in both of them.
Will you do it?
Your belief system is hateful and ugly. It is based on demonic lies.

The Mall attack in Kenya yesterday.

This happened today;

Church bomb in Pakistan kills at least 55, including women and children
By Fakhar Rehman, Producer, NBC News

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A suicide bomb attack on a church killed at least 55 people as parishioners left the building Sunday, officials said, in what is the first major attack on Pakistan's Christian community.

The rapidly-rising death toll reached at least 55 within hours of the blast, officials at the Lady Ready Hospital in Peshawar told NBC News.

"Between 500 to 600 worshippers were present in the church," Deputy Commissioner Zaheer ul Islam earlier told reporters in Peshawar. He said at least 40 people were confirmed dead.

In a statement, Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif strongly condemned the bomb blast, expressing solidarity with the Christian community.

He said terrorists have no religion and that the targeting innocent people is against the teachings of Islam.

Christians set fire to tires in protest at the attack.

"There was no security, police were just standing by," a man cried outside the church.

"After the service ended, people started to come out and the suicide bomber rushed towards them," Najeeb Bogvi, a senior police officer in Peshawar told Reuters.

That is what Islam produces. Allah is really Satan. The Quran is a lie. Wake up Mug!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93116 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are desperately trying to fabricate one by imposing an imposter relationship on marriage.
Your attempt to redefine marriage and judge mine are only silly stupid attempts to divert from this;
From start to finish, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
"Start to finish", reproduction is not required of marriage. My marriage is no more, or less, sterile than is yours.

If you require active fertility to validate a marriage, then your marriage is a complete and total sham.

You'd probably better get a divorce now....

My marriage still exceeds your poly-marriage any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#93118 Sep 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
"Start to finish", reproduction is not required of marriage. My marriage is no more, or less, sterile than is yours.
If you require active fertility to validate a marriage, then your marriage is a complete and total sham.
My marriage still exceeds your poly-marriage any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
If you don't mind my asking ... who plays the role of the male in your "marriage" - you or your 'partner'? Just curious as to who is on the receiving end.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93119 Sep 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you do it?
Posting quotes from the Quran and historical documents about Mo is not making up stuff. It's in your own religion. If Islam was so loving and kind, the middle east should be paradise today. Your hatred for gay people shows that you still believe in those early writings.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#93120 Sep 22, 2013
Last week over 500 people were killed explicitly in the name of Islam.
This week kicked off with a shopping mall massacre
and a barbaric suicide bombing at a Christian church.
Islam is a religion in which the most devout members often commit
horrible atrocities while most of the rest never seem too bothered by it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93121 Sep 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind my asking ... who plays the role of the male in your "marriage" - you or your 'partner'? Just curious as to who is on the receiving end.
Sounds like Dusty iz the bitch.

Location hidden

#93122 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that reproduction from start to finish is required. I said your relationship is a fraudulent marriage from start to finish.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93123 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
neither.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93124 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
blaa, bla, bla, more of the same old shit.

judge mine are only silly stupid attempts to divert from this;
Start to finish, you have nothing more than an opinion.
I have a marriage, in every way that you have a marriage (other than the fact that you're in a poly-marriage).

Do you bang your head, repeatedly on a cinder-block because it feels good when you finally stop?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93125 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Frankly, I don't really understand the question. I think it implies that someone is on the receiving end of anal sex, suggesting a "female" role. In fact, when there are two men in bed, neither is acting in a feminine role. There might be an "active" and a "passive", or a "top" and a "bottom", but there is certainly no feminine.

If the question was who is the recipient of anal sex, my previous answer stands. Wrap your head around that for a moment because it busts every cliche' that most people have about gay couples.

Location hidden

#93126 Sep 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Start to finish, you have nothing more than an opinion.
I have a marriage, in every way that you have a marriage (other than the fact that you're in a poly-marriage).
Do you bang your head, repeatedly on a cinder-block because it feels good when you finally stop?
LOL,'in every way'? How silly stupid.

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#93127 Sep 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Posting quotes from the Quran and historical documents about Mo is not making up stuff. It's in your own religion. If Islam was so loving and kind, the middle east should be paradise today. Your hatred for gay people shows that you still believe in those early writings.
If Muslims are not following Islamic teachings, is it fault of Islam or these Muslims?

You should prove that Islamic teachings are cause of these problems, then you have a point.

To call Momos as sexual perverts is not hatred, it is statement of fact, like you say for other sexual perverts.

I am not spreading hate against these Sodomites and Lesbians, but "complaining" why you should "group them with us"?

Why should you call us, the normal people as "perverts"?

And should we consider every thing written earlier as "outdated" just because they are old?

The Truth never goes out of date, does it?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#93128 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,'in every way'? How silly stupid.
Marriage is a miraculous union of two people.
Yes, it is, and we'e fully, legally married.

You're powerless to do anything about that and it pisses you off.

Your copy and past "poem" stinks more every time you post it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#93129 Sep 22, 2013
It sure is. And there are probably thousands, if not millions, of FORMER homosexuals in HELL....RIGHT NOW. And they're going to spend ETERNITY seeing the face of Christ Almighty on the Cross of Calvary.....'in their MINDS'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 14 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 21 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE